Pablo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day was a bit of a dream for me. I was finally in my element. I felt buzzed at times, almost drunk. In fact, we finished a full bottle of wine that evening, making me a bit shaky on my heels.

My high-waisted skirt and invisible thong gave Pablo no reference point for where to put his hands around me when we hugged. Throughout the morning, his hands were placed in the middle of my back, at the top of my skirt. During our afternoon hugs, his hands moved more to my lower back. Each hug I could feel his member harden next to my firm soft tummy.

As we strode around the patio together, a beautiful sunset appeared on the horizon. My husband, a lover of sunsets, ran out to take a picture. He asked to frame the two of us in his picture. We put our arms around each other's waists, my left breast pressed firmly into the side of his torso.

"Oh, step apart, just a foot. The sun is right between you." my husband shouted.

After a few more pics, "No, it's not just right. Reach out and hold each other's hands."

A shock of sensation shot through me as our fingers intertwined.

Satisfied, my husband walked back into the house, leaving his wife holding hands with a strange man we had only known for a few weeks. It really was a beautiful moment. We turned, looked into each other's eyes, and embraced. Pablo placed his hands much lower, balanced on the top half of each of my curved ass checks. I smiled as I looked up to meet his gaze.

Giving my ass a squeeze, he whispered, "Is this alright?"

"Yes," I could barely whisper back.

With the sun setting, the day was coming to an end. I continued to press against Pablo, helping to stimulate his sex organ. Using my soft hands and sexy nails, I sensually rubbed his neck and shoulders. Pablo gently squeezed and stroked my hips and upper butt. As he neared climax, we gripped each other tightly. I felt violent vibrations against my tummy, his orgasm lasting at least 30 seconds. I could only imagine how full his specially designed catch-basin condom had become.

As Pablo returned to his room, I sat down on a patio chair. I was quite flushed and not just from the wine. I realized how much sexual tension had been built up in my body. With no nightly sex, and only moderate stimulation with my husband in the morning, my body was sex-starved. A simple hug with Pablo did not come close to satisfying my need, but it certainly helped. My conscience was telling my mind to be careful. My body was in a susceptible position.

Over the next couple of weeks, my life fell into a new pattern. Getting out of bed each morning was so exciting. After connecting with my husband, I would spend the day with a bronzed hunk half my age. Now even more comfortable with each other, our intentional affection grew. As we walked around hand in hand, or arm in arm, it seemed almost dreamy. My need for sensual attention seemed constant. Fortunately, I had a ready attendant at my beckon call. Whenever I wanted him, I simply flung my body at Pablo. And I could tell he was enjoying himself.

One evening, with my arms wrapped around him, I seductively whispered in his ear.

"Mmmm. This is fun. I like this." While his member began to swell.

His hands rested on the top of my ass checks, tightly bound in lycra spandex leggings. The material curved deeply into my ass crack, my bubble butt always tempting Pablo. As if on queue, his hands journeyed down the slick fabric, as he filled his large paws with the fullness of each cheek. As he squeezed, his fingers curled into my ass crack, pinning me against his torso.

"Oooh, big boy. Nice!" I whispered. I let his hands rest on my rounded ass, providing no dissent.

Later that evening, after our wine, we sat down to watch a show, the three of us. There were two very comfortable chairs in front of the TV that we always fought for. I was too late, and the men had grabbed them both. As I walked to my husband in protest, he said,

"You snooze, you lose."

Moving over to Pablo, he only smiled. Beginning to walk past him, he grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards onto his lap.

"Here ya go. This is a fine seat!" Pablo declared in his thick Brazilian accent.

My husband looked over at us, and all 3 of us burst into laughter. As the moment passed, I pressed my hands on Pablo's spread knees to get up. As I did, his hands returned to my hips, pinning me down.

To distract me, he quickly asked, "Remind me what happened in the last episode?"

My husband and I patched together for Pablo a summary of the last episode, all with me sitting on his lap. As the 45-minute episode began, Pablo still had me pinned to his lap. I felt very uncomfortable. This position was new for me. My husband always preferred to be face-to-face. In my thin tight lycra tights, and matching busty sports bra, I felt very exposed. I glanced at my husband, who did not seem alarmed. I made another attempt to quickly stand up, but Pablo only pulled me deeper into him. Soon we were all engaged in the show.

About 10 minutes later, Pablo took his bent spread knees, and skillfully wove them under my legs to cross them in front. This now put my bent legs just outside of his extended crossed legs. A few moments later, he brought his crossed legs back up to the bent position, but inside my legs. He slowly spread his long legs wider, causing my shorter legs to hinge wide open. I felt very exposed, as only a thin sheer fabric separated my crotch from his.

He moved his hands to my back, giving me a light massage, pushing me down so that my forearms rested on his thighs, sending my ass higher up his torso, my womanhood right on his cock.

I was so angry with Pablo. He had expertly positioned me in this unprotected sexual position right in front of my husband. I submissively rested on his lap, my husband unaware or simply consenting. My anger slowly subsided, as Pablo's member began to grow. He had readjusted his cock so that his shaft rested perfectly under my pussy. Where no pressure existed before, his engorged member now teased my womanhood. By the feel of things, his cock was much larger than my husbands. For the last ten minutes of the show, he continued to rub my shoulders, pulling my ass and pussy down and back, rubbing my spandex-covered flesh on his cock. My husband did nothing.

The show ended and we all got ready for bed. After my husband left, I turned to Pablo and lifted my finger at him.

"Pablo. How dare you!"

"Whaaat?" Pablo replied, lifting his hands and shrugging his shoulders with a wicked grin.

I could not help but grin as well. "You know what I mean. Pinning me to your lap like that!" As I pushed him in the chest.

Less like a virgin 21-year-old, and more like a seasoned player, he grabbed my hips, pulled me toward him, saying in his thick accent,

"Oh Shelly. You worry too much. That was perfectly fine. Your husband said nothing. And I know you liked it."

I said nothing in return, my arms curled around him. Despite my anger, here I was, melting in his arms.

Pablo repeated, "I know you liked it. Right?"

I was not going to give him the satisfaction. I stayed silent.

He squeezed my sides, making me giggle, "Right?" he asked again.

"Yes! Yes! I liked it!" I barked between laughs.

I curled up into his arms further, as he began to massage my ass, the ass that had just been pinned to his lap. Nearing his climax, we began swaying a bit, rubbing my pussy against his crotch. My firm breasts heaving on his chest, as both our breathing intensified. His orgasms seemed to be getting more intense.

The next day, I realized that my husband was more affected by my "lap dance" than he had originally put on. In fact he seemed very concerned by the growing perceived lust between me and Pablo, and rightly so. He began to skip our morning ritual, choosing rather to wait later in the day, perhaps trying to reduce my contact with Pablo. He also began working in the main room, so that he was always present.

This initially had a big impact on the closeness of my friendship with Pablo. With my husband there, I tended to connect more with him than with Pablo. My moral conscience making me more tame when both men were present.

But my husband's sexual endurance continued to wane. It was difficult for him to make it longer though the day without giving in to an orgasm. I knew this, and wickedly made sure of it. Prancing around prominently in front of him, he had little self-restraint. This intentional teasing would send him back to his office, sexually spent, not to return.

But my husband made some adjustments of his own. He learned to look away, or leave the room briefly, to settle down his libido. We all knew he was trying to last as long as he could, and it became a bit of a jovial joke among us at his expense. Particularly arousing for him was watching Pablo and I in an embrace. Knowing this, and wanting to force my husband's premature exit, we were not shy with our affection in front of him.

This created a bit of a wicked inside joke with me and Pablo. I was wearing one of my favorite bikinis one day, with a loose wrap around it. Walking in high heels wearing a bikini is certainly one of my husband's weak spots. But he was doing a good job averting his eyes. So Pablo and I met about 15 feet away from him, directly in line with his line of sight. With a wicked wink, we embraced each other, holding each other tight. My back was to my husband, so Pablo whispered to me what my husband was doing.

"Nothing. He won't look."

Pablo began to massage my round butt through my thin wrap.

"Still nothing."

After a few minutes, I pulled back and took off my wrap, and embraced Pablo once again. This was by far the most skin I had shown in the house, and now, right in front of my husband. My top barely covered half my breasts. Much of my flesh was now pressed against Pablo's shirtless body. My bikini briefs provided only partial coverage, and Pablo began to knead my bare flesh with his hands.

"Still nothing."

Boy, was I enjoying myself. My husband had not touched me for months, and I could feel moistness under the bikini briefs from Pablo's advances. I let out a whispered sigh. Guilt and shame tried to creep into my conscience, but the pleasure overcame it. Again, I whispered a groan, and then another.

Suddenly, my husband jumped up with his computer and left the room. He had shot his load in his pants! Pablo and I laughed and gave each other a high five, a new devilish union created between us. I left my wrap on the ground, and parading around the rest of the day in my scandalous outfit.

Baring so much flesh resulted in a constant swell in Pablo's pants. I as well had a constant wetness in my bikini bottoms. With a bit of wine in us, we came together in a last embrace for his daily climax. Still wearing his swim trunks, are bodies came together, skin on skin. As we stood there, our hands freely roaming the backside of each other's bodies, our hips swaying, providing pleasure to each other's crotches.

Pablo's endurance had certainly continued to increase. Before long, we found ourselves in the dark as the sun went down. I began whispering increasingly suggestive things in Pablo's ears, to bring him to climax.

"Oooh. You feel so good." "Aaah, that feels nice." "Mmm, ya, right there. Do that again."

I was so hot, and my pussy was so moist. I was losing control.

"Oh Pablo. Oh Pablo. My man," I whispered. "I can feel your swollen cock against me." What was I saying? I had never spoken like that to a stranger before.

"Take me to bed, or leave me forever." I blurted.

With this, Pablo pulled back and looked me in my eyes. He knew that I was joking, but his seductive eyes wanted to let me know he had heard it. Our faces inches apart, a strange magnetism began pulling our faces together. Our lips parted, and suddenly pressed against each other. As our bodies embraced, we began exploring each other's mouths with intense passion. Pablo was ready to explode, and so was I. I had not kissed like this since I was a teenager. Suddenly Pablo groaned intensely in orgasm. He walked away fulfilled, and I walked away a ticking time bomb of sexual desire.

At our next Sunday night meeting, Pablo showed some assertiveness. He said his treatments were close to ending, and that we would soon have the villa to ourselves. But the doctors had warned him that his new medication would make meeting his weekly goal even more challenging. It would require more stimulation, and meeting the weekly goal was even more important.

This information created some tension. My husband had gone from a supportive enthusiastic ally, to a jealous concerned spectator. He tried to get down to business right away.

"Alright. Thanks Pablo. We already know what my wife is doing for you, which is a lot. We want to be careful about adding much more. One thing that I want to mention right now is that kissing is always off limits. Way too intimate. OK?"

Oops. Pablo and I swallowed our grins as we glanced at each other. Did he know?

"OK?" he asked again.

"OK," we both mumbled.

"That said, what is really left? I already see you grabbing her ass. What is there left to grab?"

My nipples hardened as I suggested, "Well dear, when he is really close to climax, he generally just needs one final push to get over the top. If he placed his hands on my chest, that should do it, don't you think, Pablo?"

Immediately Pablo nodded.

My husband had a concerned look on his face, but was outnumbered. "Well, allright."

Over the next few weeks, Pablo began to explore my body more fully. Apart from my womanhood, his hands surveyed every inch of my body multiple times a day. Despite my husband's directive, we also continued our kissing, though secretly. I figured that my mouth had already been popped by Pablo's tongue, so there was no need to put a stop to it.

My husband's continued supervision of our activities became quite a thrilling game. Rather than trying to bring him to a premature arousal early in the morning, we would instead behave ourselves in his presence. Then we would sneak out the door, around a corner, or even behind a curtain, to begin groping each other's bodies. I stopped wearing a bra, so that Pablo could have easy access to my supple tits. I always wore a thong, so his hands could more expertly palm my ample ass cheeks.

One afternoon, as I wore a loose summer dress, we were making out behind a column only steps from my husband. We were careful to mute any sloppy sucking noises, as we penetrated each other's mouths. Pablo alternated from cupping my breasts and pinching my nipples, to palming my bubble butt, pulling my pussy against his crotch. Suddenly we heard my husband.

"Hey Shelly, you around?" not looking up from his computer.

We unlocked our tongues and grinned at each other with a hush.

"Ya, honey", I responded.

As I conversed with my husband, hidden only a few feet away, Pablo wickedly continued touring my body with his firm hands. He was trying to make me stumble with my words, testing my resilience as he grinned wickedly. But I held my composure. So he increased his tenacity. Leaning me back against the column, he lifted my summer dress up to my neck. As I continued to chat with my husband, he placed his mouth on one of my nipples and expertly began sucking. This drove me wild, and I suddenly groaned.

"What was that?" my husband asked.

"Oh nothing, just coughing" as Pablo kept sucking my nipples.

Then with my ass palmed in his hands, he seductively began kissing my neck, pausing only to wickedly grin as I tried to keep talking to my husband. As our conversation neared its end, Pablo began stealing deep wet kisses with me, making it even harder to keep up with the conversation. His right hand wandered down to my crotch, and his four fingers slid between my thin legs, palming my pussy. I could do nothing. I was pinned against the column, speaking to my husband feet away. Looking into my eyes, Pablo gently rubbed a few fingers against my mound. I closed my eyes and covered my mouth, as I groaned with pleasure.

After my husband had returned to our bedroom later that evening, I enjoyed a repeat of our afternoon fling. Pablo lifted my summer dress over my head and placed it on a chair in the outside cabana we were standing in. Being almost completely nude in his presence was intoxicating. He began to ravish my body, sucking my tits, grabbing me passionately, while embracing, kissing each other deeply.

He began rubbing my pussy, and I began groaning again. Through the thong of my fabric, his fingers spread my moist lips, and began attacking my clit. My entire body began to flex in pleasure and anticipated climax. I noticed Pablo's 8 inch swollen penis tenting his swim shorts. I instinctively grabbed it through the fabric and started pumping. With his right hand molesting my pussy, his left hand pinching my swollen nipples, and both my hands pumping his rigid cock we leaned in, kissing each other ravenously. We moaned into each other's mouths as we both climaxed at the same time, enjoying this intense pleasure for over a minute.

My husband seemed to know that more was going on between Pablo and I then he could prove. In an effort to disrupt our time together, he suggested that the three of us spend more time in the city. So we made plans to spend the evening out together. As we prepared to leave, both men had their eyes on me. I was in a black mid-thigh cocktail dress, that left little to the imagination. Even while standing there, my husband had to avert his eyes, so he would not prematurely ejaculate. I looked that hot.

Looking at my husband, I said, "Oh, is this going to be a problem?" As my hands pointed to my outfit.

"No, no, I will be alright," my husband stammered.

But even before we got to our first destination, we all understood that it would be a problem. My husband simply could not maintain a normal presence in my company. This could leave me alone and by myself, without a husband. So we all agreed that for the sake of appearances, Pablo and I were to pretend to be the married couple, and my husband just another friend. Then if he vanished suddenly, it would not leave me in an awkward position.

So we spent a night in the big city, enjoying a meal, wine, and dancing, checking out multiple places. Pablo was constantly at my side. While half my age, he and I actually looked more like a couple than me and my aged husband. Pablo held my hand, wrapped his hand around my hips, and danced with me, while my husband spectated a bit like a chaperone. Except this chaperone often fled the scene, needing more and more relief from watching a young stud court his wife.

When my husband would disappear, Pablo would make sure to maximize our chance. Immediately he would begin groping my body and guide his tongue into my warm mouth. At times, we would quickly move to a new more hidden spot, ensuring us more time to stimulate one another before my husband relocated us.

As we were driving home, both of us were close to climaxing. My husband was driving, and Pablo and I sat in the back seat. The car was fairly dark, though occasional street lights shone in the car, lighting up my sexy tan legs. Pablo's hand reached under my dress, pushing the fabric up, and he began to massage my pussy, my legs spreading wide. I placed my hand on his cock, grabbing it with all my strength. My husband seemed oblivious, as we positioned our bodies to escape detection. I felt Pablo's fingers curl under the edge of my thong and enter directly into my juicy pink flesh. I let out a soft groan.

"What was that?" my husband asked.

I froze, as did Pablo's fingers. "Oh, nothing. Just yawning. I'm getting sleepy," I muttered.

Pablo renewed exploring my throbbing pussy. He had two of his fingers gently inside me, his thumb expertly massaged my clitoris. I used my other hand to unzip his pants, and I pulled his dark member into the air out of his boxers. We continued our adulterous attack, touching the skin of each other's sex organs for the first time.