Pacification Ch. 02

Story Info
Amaki's training takes a more... 'hands-on' turn.
6.3k words
4.25
14.9k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, any and all criticism and support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

Apo

* * * * *

People like to think of themselves as static. You are you, you've always been you, and always be you. But really, who you are changes with every passing moment, even if only slightly. Who you are right this second is a completely different person to who you were ten years ago. Who you are is sculpted by your experiences.

The brain, be it human or Ortian, is plastic. Input the correct information in the correct way and it's putty in your hands. How do you think slot machines work? Algorithms are designed specifically to condition people to keep coming back for more. With the right stimuli in the right conditions, you can turn a productive member of society into a helpless gambling addict.

Pacification is this process but turned up to eleven.

* * * * *

Amaki's progress has stagnated since her little slipup a week ago. After her two hours in paradise to release some tension, and a good night's sleep, the reality of what she had done seemed to hit her. The next morning, and the week since, Amaki had been careful not let to her will relax. Deciding to see how far she could go, I didn't make any attempt to discourage her behaviour, and instead just continued her treatment as I had been planning on before.

I didn't subject her to more sensory-deprivation conditioning however, as I wasn't confident that she could maintain her determination given her previous reaction. My end goal of course was to break Amaki. Reduce her to an obedient pet. But unlike Vogler, I was more concerned with the journey than the destination. The fun of effortlessly breaking a mind had all but worn off after forty years.

The last week hadn't been wasted though. I'd been working on a special new program to help me with Amaki's training. For the purposes of Pacification, a general idea of Ortian brain structure is more than sufficient. By just looking at their outer appearance each Ortian may seem wildly different, on the inside they're usually quite similar. However, I wanted to go that extra mile to see what I could do.

For each of Amaki's daily sessions, while she was doing her best to resist the mind-numbing pleasure the machine forced upon her, I set about mapping her brain more accurately. This was actually easier than I had expected for large parts of the mapping, as many sections of the brain were being lit up dynamically during each session. All that was left was to book time with a Level Two A.I. and have it interoperate the information and presto! I had an in-depth, working model of Amaki's brain.

And so, after seven days of mapping, a day of A.I. processing, as well as keeping on top of my responsibilities as Head of Production, I was pretty eager to test out the accuracy and applications of my new project. And having been watching Amaki resist and then give in to please for eight days straight, I had just the test in mind.

* * * * *

Waking up the next morning, I took my time washing up and getting dressed before heading over to my office to get started on the day's paperwork. By now, the handlers knew that I liked to get Amaki's treatment started at around 1pm, and so would have her ready for me by the time I arrived unless told otherwise. By 12:30pm I had already caught up with the little backlog of work I had and was ready to go to my Pacification room.

Walking leisurely through the Pacification wing of the facility, I took a quick look into a couple of the different observation rooms I passed. The first batch of Ortians were nearing the end of their training with only a couple days of quality assurance left before they would be shipped off to be sold. Therefore, all the hard work was already finished and most of the staff I was supervising were busy preparing for the next batch to come in. Therefore, the product that had their training completed were given some basic reinforcement sessions while we worked through reviewing each one. After a cursory inspection, I continued on.

Finally arriving at my Pacification room, I input my code and walked in. Sitting in the lone chair in the room was the blue-skinned Ortian I'd been working on for the last two weeks or so. From behind, I noticed that Amaki's dark blue hair had grown down almost to her waist. From just above her hairline, I could see the peaks of her stubby, inky black horns peeking out. For the first time, I wondered if haircuts were difficult for Ortians since they had to work around their horns.

Walking around to the front of the chair, Amaki raised her head to give me a dirty look. By now she had learned to recognise when it was me who entered the room.

"Good morning Amaki. Did you have a good night's sleep?" I asked, baiting for a reaction from her.

"Vy bother ashking, you obvioushly don't care. Jusht turn on the machine, I'm shick of looking at you" Amaki spat back, before her turning her head away and refusing to look at me.

As I'd suspected, seven days straight of the same program seems to have left her desensitised. While she knew that by using my handler remote I could have her collar output an excruciating electric current, she also knew I wasn't one to use it for every act of defiance. Thus, she toed the line, testing me each session.

"Don't worry, I know you're eager to start. But today we'll be switching to a new program!"

At that, her eyes snapped back, and a look of fear crossed her face, no doubt remembering the sensory-deprivation program from a week ago.

"Oh, don't worry. This is something brand new I developed just for you." I reassured her. "You'll be the first Ortian to ever try it out. You should feel honoured."

"Vat are you going to do to me?" Amaki asked apprehensively.

"Ah ah ah, no spoilers. You'll find out in a bit."

Before Amaki could ask any more questions, I used my handler remote to suppress her movement. I then pulled the headset over her eyes, and as it was initialising, tightened straps around her wrists, ankles, thighs and chest. Once I was sure they were tight enough to restrict her movement sufficiently, I deactivated Amaki's collar and left for the observation room. While the collar was unlikely to have a noticeable effect, I didn't want any interference during my pilot test. As I left the system to boot up, I loaded up Amaki's regular pleasure training as well as my own newly finished one. I didn't bother loading up any audio or visual stimuli, again to reduce interference in the first test. As the current began to run through Amaki's brain, one of the many screens displayed a real-time 3-D map of her brain's activity.

Looking at the Pacification room's camera display, I saw Amaki beginning to respond to the pleasure. By now, her body had grown somewhat accustomed to the unique pleasure the machine provided. Therefore, she had been responding to it outwardly less and less as she was exposed to it repeatedly. However, the current still lit up her pleasure and motor centres like a Christmas tree. When the machine eventually got up to speed, I carefully watched the display while also keeping an eye on Amaki.

After all the time I'd watched her in the machine, I was pretty familiar with how she looked while cumming. A couple minutes in, I noticed Amaki's body that had been tense slackened and her face relaxed, before she suddenly tensed up again and began to shudder violently. This was the moment she finally stopped resisting the pleasure and gave into it just before orgasm. As Amaki was busy dirtying the chair, I rolled the display back a couple seconds and had the machine take a snapshot of this brain state. Using it as a sample, I set the program to recognise the moment before Amaki orgasmed and to dial back the current until she was no longer in danger of reaching that state. If it all worked correctly, the program should be able to hold her on the edge of release indefinitely, automatically recognising when she was about to orgasm and denying her at the last possible second.

By the time I was finished, Amaki had already come down off her first orgasm and was beginning to build up to her second. Letting the machine do its thing, I observed Amaki more carefully than I normally would bother to. As per usual, I could see her grimacing underneath the headset, doing her best to resist the onslaught of pleasure. As she built up to the edge, her brain slowly began to resemble the snapshot I had taken. Just as I was finding it hard to distinguish between the two, the machine began to reduce the current to Amaki's pleasure centre.

As I'd expected, Amaki didn't react to the subtle change. For all she knew, she had just succeeded in resisting the pleasure despite having given up less than a minute beforehand. After a moment or two, the activity in her pleasure centres dropped below a safe threshold and the machine began to ramp up the current again. As it did, Amaki's more relaxed look shifted back to the tense scowl that showed that she could feel herself approaching the edge and was trying to stop what she knew was inevitable.

This time, it took slightly less time before the machine had to reduce the current. The more times the program could observe this cycle, the more accurate it would become at detecting when she was on the edge. And the less it would have to reduce the current to ensure she wouldn't be able to cum. As I sat and watched Amaki, the machine ran through a couple cycles before she her expression slowly became more pained, which I assumed was due to her recognising that something was wrong.

About twenty minutes in, or after about six cycles, Amaki had gotten too exhausted to keep fighting the pleasure. She simply sat back in the chair, breathing heavily while focusing on keeping her mental state together. This of course didn't stop her from letting out low moans and whimpers each time she was brought right to the edge. I could see that her blue skin was covered in goosebumps and a thin sheen of sweat, and her nipples were so hard they looked like they could cut glass. However, the orgasm that should've given her some release never came. Instead, she kept being brought to the cusp of orgasm repeatedly for the next twenty minutes. By now she was so sensitive that it only took about a minute of increased current to bring her right to the edge of orgasm.

Happy that the program would be able to keep her at this point without accidently letting her cum, I set it to run for four hours before leaving to do some spot checks around the facility.

* * * * *

Just as I was finishing up a conversation with one of my quality assurance technicians, my handler remote signalled that the program was ten minutes from deactivating. Wishing them luck with their work, I left to see how Amaki was enjoying herself.

As soon as I entered the observation room, it was immediately clear that the determination Amaki had been nurturing for the last week had been wiped out in the face of the torture of the last four hours. Forced to stay on the edge of orgasm continuously with release just out of reach, it looked like she had forgone thinking entirely. Instead, her animalistic urges had taken over and she was single-mindedly focused on satiating her carnal desire for release.

Slick with her own drool and sexual fluids, her body were squirming as much as it could with her legs and arms bound. Every other minute when the machine would ramp up the current her movement would become move frenzied. Her back would suddenly arch out, and she would fervently struggle against the restraints on her thighs in an attempt to rub her legs together. She was desperate to get enough stimulation to put herself over the edge. Underneath the helmet, I could see her mouth hanging agape as she moaned and gasped loudly with her head tilted back, facing the ceiling.

While it did seem like Amaki was reaching her limit, if I was going to break her, I wasn't going to do it in half measures. Resolving myself, I set the program to run for another four hours, before thinking better of it and changing the timer to two hours. If I thought she could take it I would simply add on another two. With my work for the day done, I sat down in the observation room's comfortable chair to watch the displays and see how Amaki would get along.

For the first half hour, she acted much the same. However, as time passed, not even the copious amounts of adrenaline and dopamine running through her could fight off her exhaustion. After another hour, Amaki had pretty much stopped moving altogether. Her body that had been straining against the chair's restraints was now slumped back limply, shivering occasionally. Seeing her becoming unresponsive, I decided that since there wasn't any programming being fed into the headset that there wasn't much use keeping her in there any longer.

After powering down the Pacifier a half hour early, I went into next door to free Amaki. Walking around to face her, she limply responded to my movement as if on instinct, but otherwise didn't move. Even now that the program had stopped and she would be able to make herself cum, she was too tired to even try and give herself release. As she breathed heavily, I could see that her thighs were dripping with sexual fluids and that there was a thin river of drool running down her chest.

Attracted by the glisten of this drool, my eyes were drawn to Amaki's rock-hard nipples. Sitting atop her modest breasts, they were straining out just begging to be touched. Without even thinking, I reached out with both hands and held them between my fingers, surprising even myself with my impulse. However, Amaki reacted violently with a yelp followed by a long, drawn-out moan. For a moment she sat up, thrusting her chest forward and straining against the bindings in a desperate attempt to get more stimulation, before again being overcome with exhaustion and falling back again.

Seeing her reaction, I decided to take some time to play with Amaki a bit more. However, if I was going to tease her for reactions, I wanted to see her squirm properly. First, I undid her arm and chest restraints to let her slump in the chair more comfortably and also give me easier access. Then, after checking that the program had properly stopped, I pulled off the helmet and let it retract up the ceiling.

"Ready to see how easily you can cum just from yo-"

Immediately, Amaki lunged forward. I lurched back and went to grab my handler remote, but to no avail. I hadn't even considered she'd have the energy left to move, let alone that she would attack me. Thus, I had leaned closer in than necessary and was off-balance, not even able to fall backwards. There was nothing I could do to avoid her attack.

As I saw Amaki's open mouth closing in on my face and her arms stretching towards my neck, I was reminded of the attacks that had happened to staff in the facility in the past. While it was rare, handlers had lost ears, noses and fingers before to an Ortian's sharp teeth. We hadn't had a death in this Centre in years, not since before I became Head of Production. The thought crossed my mind that I might be the one to break that streak.

However, as my mind was racing trying to process Amaki's attack, I was surprised yet again. The mouth full of teeth that should've bit down on my exposed throat instead enveloped my own mouth in a deep kiss. At the unexpected turn of events, I was momentarily left dazed. However, the feeling of Amaki's tongue invading my mouth quickly woke me from my reverie. Soon after, I also felt her hands wrap around the back of my neck, entangling her fingers in my hair in an attempt to pull me in closer.

My first instinct was to pull her arms down and push her away. However, as I grasped Amaki's wrists, I resisted that instinct and instead forced myself to relax. While it had seemed like an attack at first, really it was just Amaki's pleasure addled body acting on instinct. So, I tentatively probed my tongue into her mouth, hyper aware of her teeth and how easily they could sever it in an instant, to see her reaction. However, the sharp pain I was anticipating never came. Instead, Amaki invited it in, dancing her tongue against mine as she sloppily pressed her mouth against mine.

Surprised, I took my hands off her wrists and leaned in more against her. Taking that as a sign, Amaki became even more fervent in her kissing. From what I could tell, she didn't have much previous experience with kissing. She was passionate, sure. But messy. Breathing heavily in my mouth, Amaki explored my mouth with her tongue, licking over my teeth before twisting her tongue around mine. Enjoying her passion, I reciprocated, pushing my tongue against hers into her mouth like I was fighting back against her advances.

After a couple minutes of passionate kissing, I pushed Amaki away to catch my breath. As I gasped, I was forced to hold her back by the shoulders while she strained to continue the kiss.

"You... You surprised me... You fucking slut..." I huffed out.

After taking a minute to both catch my breath and also admire her mindless desperation, I pushed her back against the chair and kissed her deeply again. Amaki responded to my aggressiveness by becoming by more submissive, letting out an erotic mewl as I forced my tongue into her mouth. Then, I let my hands drift down her burning hot skin until they reached her breasts.

As my hands enveloped her modest bust, Amaki let out a deep moan into my mouth and tilted her head back while pushing her chest out into my hands. I responded by kneading her supple skin and rolling her stiff nipples between my fingers. At that, her long, drawn out moan shifted into a resonant growl that I felt through Amaki's mouth but also through her chest. The rougher I fondled her, the more she seemed to enjoy it.

I took my time to mess around and gauge her reactions as I explored both her mouth and tits. I started gently, teasing her by lightly circling her areola and grazing my fingers against her nipples, before grabbing them tightly between my fingers and tugging hard. At that, Amaki pulled her mouth off mine voluntarily for the first time, trying to free herself from my grip as the chair's restraints held her in place. Getting a good look at her pained face, she seemed to be in a fairly pathetic state.

"What? I thought you wanted me to play with your tits?" I teased to no reaction.

Amaki's eyes were clouded and vacant, while her face was scrunched up in discomfort. Her mouth was hanging open, breathing heavily and letting out a groan of pain as a string of saliva bridged the gap between our lips. I kept her in my clutch for a couple more seconds as she squirmed and clenched her eyes in pain before I gave one final tug to pull her towards me and released.

Following the momentum, Amaki fell forward onto me, letting out the breath she'd been holding and breathing heavily as she rested her chin on my shoulder. Not looking to give a minute to think, I sneakily outstretched my arms to swipe my hands across her chest, flicking her sensitive nipples. At the sudden burst of sensation right as she was recovering herself, Amaki let out a sudden yelp and sat up, giving me a strange look. For the first time in a while, her eyes looked clear and intelligent.

Before she could collect herself anymore, I quickly pushed myself back onto her and restarted out kiss. Her eyes stayed sharp and filled with surprise for a moment as our lips embraced before her eyelids fluttered closed as she lost herself in the sensation. My hands that were at my side naturally drifted upwards to her breasts, but I stopped myself short and instead gripped the fleshy sides of her midriff.

From there, I slowly ran my hands down her toned belly and rested them on her modest thighs. My hands that had just dried from the saliva on Amaki's chest were instantly dripping wet from the copious amount of fluid between her legs. As she felt my rugged hands inching towards her pussy, Amaki's kissing became more eager and passionate. She was quite clearly encouraging me to go further.

12