Pack Leader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time I came to consciousness, it was due to a feeling of being caressed and stroked in various places. Gentle tongues and furry paws touched my naked skin all over; my feet, legs, stomach, arms, neck... What the hell was going on?

I looked around and saw a moving, furry mass all around me. There were tiny chirping sounds whenever I touched anything, as if something really liked being touched. As I tried to stand up, the whole mass immediately came to life, revealing a large number of female Coreli all around, stroking their bodies up against me. It was like they didn't want me to move an inch without them.

I saw the face of Greuwil on the outskirts of the pile and waved her over to me. She came closer.

"What's going on...?"

"Females, chief... for you..."

"What?"

"Females for you..."

"What??"

She wasn't making any sense. I thought at first that it was the language barrier. She just kept repeating the phrase 'females for you' over and over, pointing at the Coreli around me.

"Explain. What is happening? Why are we here?"

"You kill chief... speak challenge. No males wanted fight you ... You chief now..."

"What? I'm not one of you, I'm not even from 'round here!"

"Normal is... Male come from outside, speak challenge, kill chief. They new chief. Happen every few years. You came from outside. Kill chief with strong hand. You chief now."

Right. Okay... That's a weird situation to be in. Apparently, this hierarchy thing was something they took very seriously. I got it, though: they picked their leaders by dueling to the death. If one of them defeated the pack leader, he'd be the new leader. I guessed that since I had beaten the last guy in what they considered to be a fair fight, the fact that I wasn't Coreli didn't matter to them.

I needed some air. I stood up and tried to walk outside. They swarmed me again, getting in my way. Then they all sank down to the ground and kneeled for me. They started crawling towards me on their bellies, whimpering and touching my legs as if they wanted something. Some of them started crying, tears running down their furry cheeks.

"What's going on?" I asked, confused.

One of them looked up at me and stroked her head against my thigh.

"We come to beg for cubs."

"What?"

"Chief, please spare cubs..."

"I don't understand."

"Tradition..." Greuwil explained. "When new chief kill old chief, he will find cubs, not one year old. Kill them, make females ready for new cubs."

"Oh..."

The other females grew louder, making sounds that sounded almost mournful. They kept looking up at me, begging and crying.

"We love our cubs, chief, please not kill them. You can mate other females, we have for you..."

"Of course I won't kill them!" I interrupted, still a bit taken aback by this whole thing. "I don't kill children! I don't kill anybody... well, unless they try to kill me first, I mean... or when it's my job..."

They all went quiet for a second, then they looked up at me with hopeful expressions on their faces. Greuwil seemed to be the one who understood my language best; she was the one who responded first.

"Cubs live?" she asked, hopefully, looking up at me for confirmation.

"Yes! The cubs live." I affirmed, causing an outcry of joy from all of them,

"Cubs live! Cubs live!" they cheered and started rubbing themselves excitedly against me.

Two of them bounced outside and yelled out something so the rest of the camp could hear, and there were sounds of cheering and whooping from all around.

Before I knew it, the whole tent seemed to develop into some kind of wild party. Bowls of drink were being passed around, I was offered pieces of juicy meat and even more of the eager females started swarming around me. Their behavior was getting more and more seductive; they moved around on four legs, then they would stand up close to me, making sure to stroke their bodies against mine as they moved. They would look up at me, bow and move away, touch me all over with their hands... Then there was the licking.

It suddenly occurred to me that I was still naked. I hadn't had any clothes on for a long time now. The temperature was fine, so it didn't really bother me, but it did mean that my whole body was available to the caresses of these lovesick girls. As their tongues licked me all over, they found sensitive places I hadn't even realized I had before. My armpits, for instance. Who knew it could feel good being licked and stroked there? The small of my back, my thighs, the back of my neck... I really was being cuddled everywhere.

The drink kept flowing too. I must have been right about that thing containing some kind of alcohol. I didn't feel drunk the way I was used to, though, just slightly buzzy in the head. My heart beat harder and I felt invigorated, getting my strength back from my earlier ordeal.

"What is this?" I asked one as I was handed another bowl.

"For mating..." one of them said, rubbing herself against me.

"Drink, chief..." another one said, interrupting the other, only to be interrupted by yet another.

"Drink and mate us..."

"Take us!"

"Drink!"

Their bushy tails swayed excitedly in the air as several of them danced around me, still touching, stroking and licking any piece of me they could find.

At this point, I was beginning to come to terms with how weird this whole thing was. I wasn't hungry or thirsty anymore, I was being waited on by at least a dozen eager females... The horrors of the crash and near-death experiences of the last few days were beginning to feel like distant memories. I didn't even know how long I had been here and I didn't care.

I took another swig from one of the bowls and passed it on to someone else. I noticed that some of the females had turned their attention more directly to my private parts; I had an erection that they seemed very interested in, licking and touching it gently as it stood proud in front of them.

Yep, I was getting horny. They wanted me to have sex with them and expected it to happen right now... and with what I had been through, why shouldn't I? They had made me the chieftain of their tribe, so why shouldn't I take what was mine...?

I started touching them. Grabbing them and pulling them towards me. I was still standing on the floor in the middle of the crowd of females - everywhere I put my hands, there was something to grab hold of. A tail here, a neck there... a face, a snout, a naked furry chest. I started doing what they had done to me: touch and stroke in all sorts of places, enjoying the feeling of their soft fur running through my fingers.

My cock was getting somebody's full attention now. There were several eager tongues licking my balls, between my thighs, my ass... everywhere! I was getting really horny and started thinking about all the things I could do with this new position of power... now it was just a matter of who I would do it with first...

Just as I was contemplating who to 'mate with' as they eagerly called it, the noise level dropped. Silence fell in the tent and the Coreli seemed to pull away from me. They all dropped down on all fours and kept their heads low, looking up towards the opening of the tent. I turned to see what had caused this change in behavior and spotted a large female standing there, looking at me.

She had dark spots and thin stripes running across her fur, and she was very shapely. Her tail was thicker, her hips wide and she stood almost as tall as me. Before I could say anything, she took a quick step forward, practically pouncing on me.

"Yip!" I heard the females all around the room yelp.

The one who came at me stopped short of actually pushing me over, instead beginning an aggressive dance up and down against my naked body, moving around me in circles. She growled and snarled at the others, causing them to bow and back off any time she looked at them. She didn't seem aggressive towards me, though. It was more like she wanted me all to herself.

"Well, aren't you a tough one... is that how you like to play, hm?" I said and grabbed hold of her neck, pulling her towards me.

"Grrr...." she growled, looking at me with a lustful gaze.

"Weriss queen." I heard Greuwil's voice nearby. "She queen. She mate first."

I understood. Hierarchy. It wasn't just between the males but the females too.

"Oh, I see... the queen bitch, huh? Well, c'mere, queen bitch, let's see you please your new chief a little bit..."

She was standing with her back towards me, rubbing herself against my body and lifting her tail. The females all around were making anxious noises, as if they were eager to see what would happen next. I felt her soft fur push back at me as she spread her hind legs and bent her upper body forward... then she looked back at me and jumped away.

"What...?" I mumbled as I saw her disappear out of the tent.

"Go after! Hunt! Take! Go!" Greuwil encouraged me as I felt several hands push me towards the exit.

When I came out into the light, the fresh air hit me like a wall; the smell in the tent really was thick at this point. Weriss hadn't gone far - she was waiting just outside, leaning against a rock, looking at me expectantly. I decided to take my prize.

"Come here!" I growled and grabbed her by the tail.

"Iiip!" she yelped.

I pulled her back towards me. Spread her legs and bent her forward so that her upper body was pushed over the rock in front of us. Instinctively, I then pushed my pelvis against her, feeling my cock enter a slick, tight channel.

"Uhhh! Fuck, you're a tight bitch!" I exclaimed as I started fucking her from behind.

She had been playing hard to get, but was eagerly pushing back against me now. The others had come out to watch it happen, and were making louder and louder noises as I fucked the clan's queen where everybody could see. Males and females, they all turned their attention to what was happening in front of the chief's tent.

I didn't last long. Her slick cunt felt so good that I came in seconds, shooting my load deep inside the queen's voluptuous body. I growled as I came, and I could hear her panting quickly, accepting my seed into her waiting womb. Her body went stiff and she pushed backwards, getting her whole cunt filled with my cum. Then she just stood there, panting as I emptied myself inside her. As I pulled out, she raised her head to the sky and started howling. She was quickly joined by a host of other females.

"WOOOO!"

Suddenly, there were howls all around the camp. The females around us approached and started stroking us both, licking and touching as they had done before. They were also yapping and howling incessantly, only stopping to use their mouths for licking instead of making noise.

Now that my cock was out in the open air again, three other females immediately fell upon me, licking it to get a taste of our juices. Weriss stood still and allowed a female to dive in between her legs and lick her clean as well.

Greuwil suddenly appeared to explain why we had to be outside:

"Important. All see chief breed her first, she still queen. Chief choose... Now drink and you can mate more..."

She gave me another bowl to drink from. I took it and had a swig, still not quite sure what it was, but amazed at the effects it was having. She was right. Forget about your synthetics and energy boosters. This stuff was amazing. I felt like I could keep going for hours.

Not sure what to do next, I stumbled back into the tent. The crowd of females followed me, yipping and jumping around excitedly. Two of them were especially eager, pushing themselves against me and shoving each other aggressively. Before I knew it, they started fighting properly.

I could now see the hierarchy in action. Two of the females had clearly not established which of them was higher up on the totem pole, and they started growling and biting each other. As things got properly violent, I was about to pull them apart when Greuwil stopped me.

"Wait... let them... They decide..."

The fighting continued for a minute or so, but then it died down. One of the girls bowed to the other and moved aside, letting the victor be the one to get close to me. They didn't seem to hold a grudge, though. Seconds after the fight, they were kissing and stroking each other like the best of friends.

The winner came up to me, turning around and bending over, offering herself. Females all around made more excited noises, nudging and encouraging me to take my prize. I was beginning to understand. If I didn't mate with her, it would be seen as a rejection. If I did, it would confirm her status in the group.

I let my instincts take over. Grabbed her by the tail and pulled her in close, penetrating her in front of our live audience.

"Aaah! Yaaah!" she cried, receiving pets and nuzzles from her peers.

Even the one she had been fighting moments ago seemed happy. They were licking each other around the mouth, grabbing and stroking each other as I had my way with one of them.

Without thinking, I suddenly pulled out and grabbed the other one. I wanted both of them. I wanted all of them. I gave in to my primal urges and held them both down, switching between them as I pleased, fucking one for a few minutes, then switching back again. More of them also became my mates; I didn't stop to think about hierarchy anymore, I just grabbed hold of any female that came up in front of me and shoved my cock inside them. As I reached orgasm, I let out a loud roar and violently pulled two females down on the ground in front of me. Their faces were covered with my cum, which they eagerly licked off each other.

At this point I noticed that the whole tent had turned into a free-spirited orgy. The females were stroking and licking each other, moaning and yelping, letting out all kinds of pleasurable noises. If they weren't having sex with me, they were having it with each other. At least a dozen squirming, fur-clad bodies turned the chief's tent into a wild, debaucherous feast.

I was served another bowl of drink and gulped it down, spilling about half of it down my naked chest. Eager tongues lapped it up. The effect of this liquid was amazing: my body didn't feel tired at all, and my cock remained erect and ready for more. I felt like I could fuck all the women in the galaxy.

I kept going for what felt like hours, indulging in the pleasures of the flesh without any sense of limitations. Female after female got their turn, sometimes I would have sex with the same one over and over, sometimes I would take someone new... Any female that got close to me ran the risk of being immediately mated by the clan's new chieftain, and that's what they wanted.

Eventually, even that outlandish beverage couldn't keep me going any longer. I collapsed on a pile of soft pillows and let myself drift off to sleep.

When I woke, the situation was much the same. The room was filled with bodies, the air thick with the smell of sex, and I was in the middle of a crowd of lovesick females sleeping near or on top of me. As soon as I moved, I was ambushed by two eager mouths; eager females licking my naked skin to ingratiate themselves.

A young, slim one came crawling on top of me, lying down to rub her crotch against mine. As soon as my dick was hard, she slipped herself down on it. She started to ride me slowly, making some kind of growling or purring noise, looking down at me with lust in her eyes. It felt wonderful, waking up to being serviced like this. I let her continue, pushing upwards into her grinding motions. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling until I came, filling her tight insides and making her purr even louder.

This feast continued for what felt like days. It probably was. Dozens of females, all wanting to mate with the new chief to establish a pecking order... then mate again, to please the chief... then again, just because it felt good...

I was getting a bit of an impression of their family structure too. It wasn't just young, unattached females that had come to pleasure me. At one point, I spotted a couple of cubs wandering around inside the chieftain's tent. They were the cutest little things: tiny fur balls wandering around on all fours, hardly having grown a proper tail yet. Of course I didn't want to hurt any of them. As they came near, though, some of the females did pop their heads up nervously, as if to see what I would do. I just petted them a bit, letting them curl up in the pile like one big happy family.

The females seemed to settle down, but there was clearly a tradition for a new chief to be a threat to the cubs. One female in particular couldn't relax completely, but came over to place herself between me and the young one, distracting me with kisses. I let her get her way, the cuddling eventually developing into full sex. Once she had made me cum, she slid off and another took her place.

They were relentless. They just kept my lust level high for days on end, making me want to mate with them over and over. They would lick me in all sorts of places until I was ready to fuck one of them, and once I had, they would get me ready for another round. Over and over and over... until I fell asleep. Then repeat it all again later.

One early morning, I was standing outside, looking at the camp. The warmth of the sun felt really good on my skin, and I just stood there for a while, taking a break from fucking the tribe's females. Greuwil came up behind me, offering me something to eat.

"Thanks." I mumbled sleepily, taking a mouthful of some kind of meats.

"Happy chief?"

"Mhm... sure beats dying in a shuttle crash..."

She didn't seem to understand all my mumblings, but she kept waiting on me, bringing me things without being asked. She was also the only one who didn't snuggle up to me in the aggressive way the others always did. After a minute or two of me just standing there doing nothing, she handed me another bowl of that sweet liquid stuff to drink. She'd been serving me non-stop for days, making sure I always had something to either eat, drink or fuck.

As I swallowed, I felt that slight sizzling feeling inside me again; that rising lust created by whatever substance was in that drink. I looked down to see my cock hardening, and I wondered just how much of it was artificial and how much was my own libido kicking in around such a large harem of lustful girls. Luckily, I had a fuckable female standing right next to me.

I reached out and took Greuwil by the arm. She seemed confused at first, but then she saw my erection and understood what I wanted. She started to pull away from me.

"I am bottom... Creziss, I bring Creziss..."

"No! You! Now!" I commanded and growled, pulling her back and practically throwing her face down onto a table.

I didn't even think. I just took what I wanted. Greuwil yelped. I bent her over and held her tail aside so I could easily penetrate her. As I did, she yelped again.

"Yip! I... I... neveeer!" she cried out, panting wildly as I started fucking her amazing pussy.

She squirmed and kicked her legs back and forth like she was running in mid-air, but there was nowhere for her to go. I used her body for my pleasure. It felt great.

"Take my cock, you little bitch. Your chief will breed you now!"

"Waaa! Yip! Wip!"

She threw her head back and made a throaty cry, before panting heavily as I pulled her towards me and bottomed out inside her. She was squealing and howling loudly, causing several other females to come outside to see what the noise was about. Before I knew it, they had encircled us and started licking and stroking us both while we did it.

Another female brought a bowl and started pouring the drink into Greuwil's open mouth. Eventually, she seemed to get past the shock and started to warm up, accepting what was being done to her. At first, it had been like she hadn't been able to believe it was happening. Now, she was quickly becoming her chieftain's sex slave, much like the others in my harem.