Package Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Stephanie begged, "knock me up! Fill me with all that hot seed!"

"SSSSSOOOOOOO FFFUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKING GOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!" Kyle shouted. "Here comes my hot load!"

His hard cock sawed against her clit, sending Stephanie into spasms of ecstasy. He felt his balls release and he gripped the arm of the couch, his cum racing up his shaft.

A steady flood of pussy-cream was flowing out of her cunt as her hungry cunt lips grasped and sucked on his plunging cock. Raising his hips even higher, he was fucking his prick in and out of her slippery cunt at an ever increasing speed.

"Yes! Yes!" she squealed with delight as the top ridge of his rigid prick burned hotly against her shiny clit. With her bare legs flailing wildly in the air, she frantically clutched him, covering his mouth with her hot open lips.

"Oh, sweet FUCKING Jesus!" screamed the passionately aroused ebony slut. "I'm gonna cum again, honey... gonna cum again!"

Further aroused by Stephanie's excited squeals, the man was fucking deeper with every stroke.

"Are you ready?" he shouted between fuck-thrusts.

"Yes! Yes!" she shrieked, clutching him more tightly in her arms. "Cum in me, honey! Fill me with jizz!"

On and on he pounded his prick into her.

"CUM BABY, CUM IN ME!" she cried out, locking her legs around his waist as she writhed her spasming cunt up tighter around the base of his plunging cock. "FUCK ME! I'm... cumming!"

Then, as her entire body exploded into another traumatic orgasm, Stephanie felt Kyle's hot cum gushing into her lurching cunt. His cock jerked violently, gallons of cum fired into her with every thrust.

"More! More!!" she begged at the top of her lungs, keeping her legs wrapped around him.

Kyle began to shoot one load after another into her. Several spurts in, he started to buck his hips up toward her, but his rhythm quickly deteriorated as the pleasure of the orgasm overtook him.

"Oh my g-g-god," Kyle stuttered. "That's so fucking good..."

The writhing woman passionately clung to him until the very last drop of jizz had dribbled from his slowly shrinking prick. And finally, gradually, the orgasm faded. His cock let out a few last twitches, then was more or less silent. He remained there for a few seconds, breathing heavily, bracing himself on weak arms.

"Feel all better now?" Melanie asked, grinning as she rubbed her pussy, having cum from watching them.

Kyle couldn't help but laugh. He was euphoric. "You could say that."

"I don't even want to think about how much of a mess there's going to be when you pull out of me," Stephanie said, laughing.

"Don't worry. Bigger ones are made every Friday night and the staff cleans it up."

Kyle pulled out, his cock bouncing and shooting a final splatter on cum onto Stephanie's belly which Melanie quickly licked up before sucking Kyle's still semi-hard dick clean of cum and pussy juice.

"That was fucking fantastic," Stephanie said as she sat up.

Kyle's dick was throbbing with anticipation of what would happen next.

"We've got two more hours before everyone gets back," Melanie said, "how about some more fun?"

"Is he up to it?" Stephanie asked, gesturing to Kyle's dick but soon smiled at seeing it swell once more.

"Always," Kyle grinned.

12