Packing and Stuffing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers

When he was done he got over on his side with his eyes closed and I lay down beside him with my legs clamped together. I held his hand and he eventually got his eyes open and breath back.

I said, "I'm never going to tell Seth about this unless you stop fucking me."

He looked at me a moment and started laughing. He knew I was kidding. I decided not to tease him about maybe getting me pregnant. I think it would be too much so I forgot about it.

When Seth got home he was normal. Later than evening he said, "How was the trip? You do ok?"

"Oh, great," I said. "I particularly liked those bagels with the cream cheese. I think they had onions in them. They were really good. There's something to be said about sitting crossways on our sons lap on a trip. We got to know each other more personally. Maybe Jesse and I can do more things together."

"That's a relief," he said. "I was worried about that."

"Yes, it is a great relief," I said. "I wasn't quite sure where it was going to go but I guess it wound up in the right place."


Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers
12