Pagan Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it occurred to her, "Damn this might be her only chance for a gangbang, and she could choose the men she wanted. Holy shit, it is good to be the Goddess."

She began another stroll around the room this time with the specific purpose of selecting which men she would include in her kinky work detail.

The young black stud was an obvious choice but this time she was going to fuck him her way. The other reason was to tear him away from the sluts who were throwing themself at him to show the power she had as the sex Goddess for the evening.

The other male participants would be selected based upon an athletic build, tight ass, nice face, and a proper size visually pleasing circumcised cock. She circulated through the room twice not revealing her slutty intentions. Dianne stopped occasionally to fantasize how each potential candidate might look fucking her missionary style. She finally decided on four men that would meet her basic criteria.

Two of the men, Jack and Brian, were both married so she waited until they were talking to their wives before approaching them and commanding that their presence and penis would be required for her pleasure at the circular bed in twenty minutes, no sex with anyone else before then. The look of surprise and indignation on the faces of their wives was priceless.

Her final selection was a single Latin male with a husky build named Manny. He had a fat cock and an animalistic quality about him that made her want him just for the fun of it. She approached him and exclaimed, "I am looking for some special men to serve my needs at the circular bed in twenty minutes please be there to serve your Goddess." He smiled and responded, "Your wish is my command, my lady."

Now she needed to determine exactly how she was going to choreograph it. Pulling a train or having a gangbang with multiple men all fucking her at the same. "God, was she going to do this?"

The visual in her head of pulling a train was appealing with a line of men standing in a queue all naked stroking their cocks preparing to have sex with her. One at a time each pumping cum inside her finishing up to immediately to be replaced by the next horny man in line returning to the end of the line in a never-ending circle of men and sex until she could not take anymore and passed out from exhaustion.

On the other hand, the image of a group of three or four men simultaneously fucking her at the same time was one of her favorite masturbation fantasies.

Finally, it was decided, she wanted them all at once and she wanted it rough. She needed to be ravished by a group of men all at the same time.

The twenty minutes were nearly up as she wandered over to her young black co-star from earlier in the evening and informed him that she required one more duty from him. His harem of admirers voiced their disappointment, but he agreed to her demands, and Dianne led him by the hand to the center of the room and climbed onto the round bed with him stopping to remove his loincloth before taking his place alongside her.

"I know we are not supposed to have names but what should I call you?" Dianne asked. "Call me James like James Brown since I am a sex machine," he replied. "Oh God not too full of himself, is he?" Dianne thought to herself.

The other three male participants soon joined them, and a crowd of observers gathered around to enjoy the spectacle. The men in her group all kept their masks on as if the scene were not kinky enough already.

Dianne quickly surveyed the faces and bodies of the onlookers shuffling around the room to get a good vantage point to watch the action. Her mind was spinning with fear and apprehension, in contrast to her body which was flooding with sexual anticipation. Her vagina was getting very wet and was tingling, her skin felt electric with expectation as she held her position with her legs straight, her muscles taut, and pussy wet, open, and ready for sex.

Before she could think of anything to break the awkwardness of the moment, James started running his hand through her raven black hair, before pulling her head backward and kissing her aggressively. She felt another pair of hands on her thighs, firmly parting her legs and exposing her as the men began to circle her like a pack of hungry wolves taking up position around their prize. Her heart pounded as she let the lust-filled men grope and feel her up. Her back was to the members of the club and she began thinking. "How many strange people were watching her right now?"

She decided to take the lead. "Well boys, this is supposed to be a gang-bang, who gets the first blow job."

That seemed to have the desired effect of getting the group focused on the job at hand and soon each man offered up their man pole for her selection. She sighed at the feast before her, a varying array of cocks in different shapes and sizes standing very much to attention for her inspection and pleasure.

Dianne positioned herself in front of the first guy Brian and slipped his throbbing member past her lips and deep into her mouth, her tongue running over the tip of his phallus as it swelled, tasting his sweet pre-cum. She guided it into her throat as her head bobbed up and down and his penis swiftly becoming covered in her saliva.

She looked up at the eyes of the naked men gathered around her letting all the guys see how good she was sucking Brian; their cocks were now stirring to life and they began stroking them in anticipation.

Dianne reached out to another penis moving towards her, letting Brian's slide out of her mouth and quickly replacing it with the next one in line.

It was not long before she was being passed around, large hands maneuvering her head around the circle of horny men as she struggled to keep up with demand for her services taking cock after cock in her mouth and working it vigorously until the next one was thrust between her lips.

She kept this up for a couple of minutes until she could not take any more and wanted their hands and mouths on her body.

She made it known she wanted them to use her. Dianne suddenly felt a multitude of strong manly hands touching her, groping her and running their fingers up the inside of her thighs to stroke her wet pussy. She squirmed at each stranger's touch wanting it needing it enjoying the sensation on her skin.

She soon found a mouth on one nipple sucking on it, while another mouth was on her other nipple and a third was using his tongue to flick her clit and probe her pussy with two fingers thrusting and rubbing hard and fast eventually hooking his fingers up to find her G-spot while tonguing her clit.

She moaned loudly into the mouth of the man who was kissing her, as her hands reached out and grasped two cocks instantly moving up and down on them gripping them gently but firmly in both hands each prick twitching and throbbing in her tight grasp.

She was getting more and more excited but still felt very much in control, and she did not want that, she wanted to be out of control, and to be used by these men.

She fell on her back on the bed, legs spread wide, glistening vagina exposed as she slid a hand down to it, opened her labia, and rubbed her clit.

"I thought we were here to have a gang-bang," she asked provocatively in a low sexy voice.

There was laughter from all around the group, a lot of different voices making macho statements about how they should proceed.

"You boys decide which hole you want to fill among yourselves. I just wanted to be used for sex by all of you."

That was the signal for the real action to begin.

She was soon being moved, positioned by many strong hands. Jack took her left boob in his mouth and began fondling it. A stiff cock slipped along up her glistening folds and was driven slowly into her body and she took him in balls deep. She writhed with pleasure as she enjoyed the first penetration filling her up to the hilt.

He pushed into her slowly then after a dozen deep thrusts into her love hole, he was replaced by another man's cock invading her pussy pumping eagerly with a machine-like rhythm, then another and another as each took their turn inside her. The men were tag teaming her now, pounding into her pussy as fast and as hard as they could until they began to tire, as soon as that happened the man doing the fucking was pulled to the side and another rock-hard penis was slammed into the gaping wet pussy. She was getting the rough hard gang bang sex she wanted.

The only sound that could be heard emanating from the room was the slap of flesh on flesh as the aroused men hammered into the horny woman who was being used by all of them. It was all a blur as each time a new dick thrust into her, she sighed with pleasure, enjoying the different size shape, and feel of it.

Her body was responding on its' own now, her mind was completely lost in wild and lust-fueled thoughts of being fucked and filled with the cum of all these different men. Her twat was clamping and holding on to each cock as it punished her, her hips pushed deep into each man wanting to experience their power and manhood.

When the next changeover came, she pulled the man deep into her sopping wet cunt, holding onto his ass with her hands she wrapped her legs around him and fucked him to a climax as he fired his thick, hot cum into her. She rippled her pussy muscles along with his penis and milked him dry, she held him tight and squeezed his climax from him.

Her body was filled with a hot desire to savor all the men's cum in her pussy as she accelerated towards her unstoppable climax howling as she did until her orgasm washed over her like a Tsunami of red-hot lust letting James's cock out of her mouth for a moment so she could scream while climaxing.

Dianne took a minute to recover and then flipped over sitting on top of Brian while another man got in close behind her. James knelt in front of her face again and pointed his boner at her lips. Manny took the anal lube and smeared the slick crème all over the orifice of her asshole and then smeared it on his male member. She groaned and thrashed about as he slowly forced himself into her ass. Tears leaked from her eyes at the distress of being pried apart from within.

Dianne looked up into James's eyes, as her wet lips and tongue rolled all over the length of his shaft. Brian was sucking on her left tit, his tongue flickering against the erect nipple while she straddled him and continued working his cock inside her cunt while another man fucked her ass.

All her orifices were filled, as the three men slid their cocks into her ass, cunt, and mouth, all at the same time pumping her in unison, grunting and getting a squeal from her that was muffled by the thickness of James's cock in her mouth. With a delightful shudder of shame, she realized that she was being triple penetrated, she moaned in pleasure as both men took up a steady rhythm pushing into and withdrawing from her, matching each other so that they were both fully inside her at the same time, filling her so much she did not think she could take anymore but loving every second of it.

Dianne could hear voices behind her from the crowd of spectators. She was slightly embarrassed at first but then she heard numerous comments on how good she was and what a great choice she was for the evening. To her surprise, she liked having an audience. She decided to give them a good show and put more energy into her movements aggressively taking every cock in every hole with an almost animal-like fervor making sure they showed her no mercy.

Manny and Brian continued pumping inside her. Manny was grunting now obviously getting near to ejaculating so she clenched her ass on his cock until she felt a flood of hot sticky cum power out of his cock and fill her insides. She was getting higher and higher as lust drove her onwards until another orgasm ripped through her once again making her cum with an uncontrollable scream. One after the other all the men came inside her, either in her ass, her pussy, on her tits and belly, and finally, almost as a grand finale, James shot his load into her mouth.

They each pulled out of her slowly one by one their cocks spent and covered in their cum. They each paused for a moment to enjoy the sight and the feeling of the great sex they just experienced. They smiled thanking Dianne for how good she was. She was sweaty, spent, and totally exhausted but very satisfied pleasuring a group of men all at the same time was more than enough to make any woman feel accomplished and sexy.

One by one the men recovered and drifted away until only James was left. He said he needed to leave soon that he had a plane to catch in the morning. She thanked him for sharing the experience with her. She then watched him walking away in the direction of the men's showers giving her one last look at that great-looking ass.

Dianne laid on the bed by herself for a few minutes relaxing not ashamed of her nakedness with cum dripping from every hole she felt so cheap so dirty and damn proud of it. Manny brought her a drink having fucked her ass he thought it was the least he could do. Various members of the group told her it was even better than the actual ceremony. The older distinguished-looking gentleman, the leader of the group told her she and her husband were now official members and welcome at any of the future parties.

Dianne got up and headed to the bathroom for a shower. She was shown a small walk-in shower separate from the men's where there were shampoo and liquid soap with a lavender scent along with a pile of clean plush towels. She washed all the sweat and the cum from her body and carefully cleaned her cunt, still swollen and tender after all that action. The shower had refreshed her a little. She cleaned herself off and dried her body and then headed out to join the guys. She was still completely naked since her ceremonial dressing gown had been torn to shreds during all the action.

The guys were relaxing in the lounge area drinking with other members of the group, most had removed their mask by now not concerned about their identity being known.

Brian raised a toast. "To a great Goddess."

"It felt great. I loved it," Dianne responded. 'You all made me feel so special."

She thanked all the guys for a wonderful night. Jack and Manny hugged her and thanked her for coming and hoped to see her at the next party. She told them she could not wait

By now Dianne was exhausted and the size of the crowd was getting noticeable smaller by the minute. It was time to leave before she turned into a pumpkin.

She found her husband in the corner sipping a drink completely naked intently watching the few remaining members of the group that was still there. She indicated she was ready to leave, and he answered "Yes my queen" she did like the sound of that. They went to the front room and changed back into their street clothes.

Dianne walked slowly towards the door not wanting the night to end and secretly hoping that there was still one last thing for her to experience. Her husband followed close behind still buttoning his shirt and straighten his slacks.

As Dianne stepped out of her fantasy life returning to the real world the strong bright light of the morning sun hurt her eyes and her body winched at the harshness of the glare. She paused for a moment to take one last look at the building that had been her kinky fairy tale castle for the evening.

Standing at the center of the empty parking lot was her husband waiting beside their car ready to take her back to her suburban life, a life that would never be the same after last night. At least she had been given the chance to live out her fantasy for one night and create some special memories of being a sex Goddess and treated like a Queen. She thought to herself "It is good to be the Goddess, or at least to have sex like one."

12