Paging Leslie Thompson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile as Paul was helping Sherry put on matching gear, he explained what we were wearing and why it was important "Now all you kids were warned in school about the importance of wearing a safety helmet when you bicycle or skateboard, right?"

At least he doesn't say 'Hey?'.

Canada, you get most of our fucking oil money! I'm going to knock you and mock you every chance I get.

The school age children all responded with a volume of chatter about the subject of helmets.

He patiently watched each speaker, not interrupting, making it obvious that each in turn had his undivided attention. I'm thinking Blondie has smarts I never admitted before. I suspect he woulda made a damn good grade school teacher.

I went to the small punching bag and did some rolls while Sherry was practicing against Windy's padded gloves. Once she had warmed up, Windy and Paul inserted our mouth guards. We advanced to the hard mats on the driveway and facing each other, touched gloves. Then Referee Windy said "Go!"

By now a number of our adult neighbors were watching in addition to the children. Nice to know people would be interested in something besides their Stupidity Boxes.

We were doing two minute rounds. Don't sound like a lot, huh? Then YOU try it sometime, give you a whole new perspective on participation.

As Sherry and I warily circled one another, a handicap for both of us was the slope of the driveway. For once, I'm not joking when I say, I had to pay more attention to my footwork then avoiding punches from my opponent. Fortunately this is a handicap for both of us.

Now I out weigh Sherry, Scheherazade, by forty pounds. I'm taller with longer reach and because of my weight lifting I'm more muscular. Her advantage is speed and a dancer's flexibility and a fierce determination to win.

Several jabs I throw at her, she manages to dodge or block. Then I got a good left hook in to the side of her helmet and stagger her back. She dances out of my way as I press forward then lets me have a couple of good snap shots to my stomach. Giving me the opportunity to rock her back with a straight right punch.

Paul calls time and Leslie separates us. Sherry's in her corner glaring at me as she shakes off my last punch. I'm in my corner trying not to show the effects of her hits to my belly.

Then Leslie says 'Go!' again. We come out circling trying to get the advantage of the slope to position our feet correctly.

Our second round was almost a copy of our first. Except we ended it with a flurry of body blows on each other. I think Paul gave us an extra minute or two for us to catch our breaths before the third round. I decided to plow straight at my opponent and try to out muscle her, but Sherry is just too agile and dodges away.

I struck first, a left to her belly that her dancer's body flexes into a grazing miss. While I'm over committed, she lays in a flurry of hits on my shoulders and head. I reel backwards, barely blocking her followup blows.

Then I smack her with a left jab to her face and then a power punch through her attempt to block my right with a solid hit to her stomach. She gets in a retaliatory right to my chin guard.

Both of us were blowing with exertion and feeling the pain and strain of our fight. Honestly, I think we both realized that we had reached our limits and we'd be happy to settle for a draw.

Common sense has the advantage of not being testosterone driven!

Paul called time and Leslie lifted both our hands and declared a draw. Our audience applauded with a few cheers and whistles, it's nice to be appreciated.

Mister Leslie helped us get our gear off while Paul was carefully checking our eyes for effects of the head shots.

Sherry just had a little blood leaking from her nose.

I deliberately crossed my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him when he grabbed my head to check me.

Sharing the shower with Sherry. Hey! Thats an alliteration. While the guys putting everything away and locked up the garage.

After giving each other a good scrubbing to keep our blood boiling after the fight. We then gave each other a good orgasm Sexty-Ninening in bed. The guys came in to find us groaning with mutual pleasure.

Separating us, each man then gave his woman a long, slow, full-body massage before fucking our brains out.

Bliss ensued as a peaceful slumber descended upon us.

***************

******************************

***************

1...345678