Paige and Lucy: Dinner to Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached around me to put the shower on, because well, our legs were a bit pee soaked at the moment, and as the warm water cleaned us, we held each other tight, and Lucy began to gently kiss my left breast, while both of our hands went to between our legs and we began to furiously finger each other. Her fingers slid in and out of my wet, wet pussy, in rhythm as mine did the same, making sure we were rubbing each other's clits too. Oh god, the pleasure...oh god. It felt so good, we held each other so, so tightly, as our fingers worked their magic, and I began to feel a rising tide of pleasure building between my legs. Lucy was breathing heavily as she continued sucking on my nipple and I held her tightly, her nails digging into my back as the pleasure grew, and soon we seemed to both be creatures of pure beautiful, blinding ecstasy as we screamed and moaned, "yes, yes, yes, oh god, ooooooooooooooh." I came, oh fuck how I came, a numbing feeling overtaking my body, my knees buckling a bit, but I still kept pumping my fingers in and out of Lucy because while she was moaning, she hadn't quite, and then I heard her scream, "Fuck, oh god, Paaaige, fuck." And she had come too, and we both fell to our knees, the shower pouring warm steamy water over our naked bodies, and we held each other.

"Best...night...ever" Lucy whispered in my ear, before giving me a quick gentle kiss.

And it was.

12