Paige Ep. 014: Tequila Mockingbird

Story Info
Dear Diary...Three shots, I'm seeing spots. I love Twister.
8.8k words
4.79
7.2k
8
5

Part 14 of the 29 part series

Updated 09/14/2022
Created 10/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For four days Paige Turner kept quiet concerning her run in with Mark Rapier, her Mom's boyfriend. She couldn't tell her Father of his blackmail scheme without it devastating her Mother. Paula Turner was a recovering alcoholic as it was. One huge shock might ruin her sobriety. Paige couldn't live with herself if that should happen.

Keeping quiet was tough. She had to lie to her Father at every question. Even after he and his ex-wife feuded over how to raise Paige. She was eighteen so in her mind she was already raised. Wearing risqué clothing shouldn't be an issue now. It was regardless.

She also knew that if she told her Father everything he would remove her Tender account completely and ban her from leaving the house. All of the flirting and teasing that kept her smiling would go away. That was not going to happen. She would find a way of dealing with Mark.

The good news was, Lonnie did like the dress Paula had bought her. Paige adored it. Paige even hid the fact that the Old Photographer Mickey had helped her. She would text Mickey her thanks many times. He really wanted her to pose for him. She promised him she would figure out how to persuade her Father into letting her. If not, she would sneak out and meet Mickey on her own. Something she didn't want to do, but would.

With all of her secrets bundled away she paced the floor ready to go to the party she and Beau were invited to. Speaking of Beau.

"He's here Daddy."

"I can see that. His car's a piece of junk."

"It will get us there and back."

"Open the door for him."

"That was the plan Daddy." She giggles and sticks her tongue out at him just before opening the front door. Beau was fairly dressed up in a nice pair of jeans and a dark blue polo shirt. Sizing Paige up in the doorway he exhaled briefly before using a hand queerly to express his liking her attire. It was all an act. She knew it. Lon knew it. Let him be an idiot.

"You look nice Homey."

Beau Stewart tried not to drool over Paige at her front door. Paige and her Father had already spoken about the rules of her going to the party. She agreed. Now that Beau was here to pick her up in his beater Camry she felt like a free woman. Well, she would once her Dad let her leave.

Lonnie Turner, Paige's father joined her at the door to meet the much discussed Beau.

"You must be Beau." Lonnie leered out at the boy. The second Beau saw him he reflected back to the stolen video from Brett Chenowyth's cell. This was the guy that was fucking Paige. He nearly crapped his pants knowing incest was involved. He knew he had to keep that a secret.

"Yep. You're Paige's dad?"

"Wouldn't be here to see you off if I wasn't. Beau? I expect you to show Paige a good time and keep her safe. Don't get too drunk if you're driving. For that matter don't let Paige get too drunk."

"Daddy! Let me grow up."

"Fine. You know the rules Princess. Face time me every 30 minutes so I know you're alright."

"Yessss Daddy. I know. I will."

"Got your bikini? You said there might be a pool."

"Yes. In my purse."

"If that Brett shows up and gives you trouble you come straight home."

"We won't let Brett mess with her Mister Turner. I promise."

"Taking your word on that Beau. Drive safe." He kisses Paige on the forehead and nods for her to leave. Watching them walk away he worried she might be dressed a little too provocative. He wasn't going to raise a fuss. He decided earlier to let her do her own thing. Fuck her skirt was short. No bra under her open back shirt. His kid had certainly grown up fast in the past two weeks. Of course Lonnie had a huge influence on that happening.

As Beau opened her car door he eyes her legs. Soft and silky. She wore a black stretchy style mini skirt with one of her green low back shirts, along with heels that her Mall boys bought her. Her hair long and flowing.

"Like my outfit?"

"I just said you looked nice."

"Oh! Sorry. Nervous."

"You sure you wanna wear a mini skirt like that?"

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's...really short. I mean...really, really, short."

"You're complaining Mister Bi-sexual?"

"No. I just don't want all the guys to..." He hesitates lowering his voice. "Words getting around that we took pics in the weight room. Luckily there's no proof of it. Aaron and Cody told Brett. Whisper here whisper there. She stripped. She lifted weights naked."

"Should I be worried?"

"There's no proof outside of what's on your cell. Right?"

"As far as I know."

"Then just go and have a good time."

"There are other girls at this party right?"

"As far as I know. We can always leave if you feel uncomfortable."

"I'm not leaving, even if I am the only girl. This is my first ever party. I wanna experience drinking games and dancing."

"Both of those I'm sure." He knew darn well she was going to be the only girl. He just had to play it cool. Sean and Drew told him to relax and they would take care of her. He liked Paige but he had already committed bringing her to the guys. What might happen remained uncertain.

As she crawled in to her seat her legs fanned wide and he spotted her skimpy little peach colored thong. It was almost see through. Instant boner. Closing the door he raced around his car and adjusted his erection before entering. Behind the wheel he could hide a bit more.

"Seatbelt on." He prompts. Watching as she slips it over her chest the belt tightened between her breasts. Her nipples poking harder under the constriction of the belt. In his mind he knew this girl was going to be eaten alive by these horny fuckers. Shaking off his worries he sets his car in motion and heads out. Across town they went to a nicer section of the burbs. Drew's parents were realtors and very well off. The house they arrived at was extravagant with a private gate they needed to be admitted through. Once Beau gains access he heads in to a circular drive with a small off the path parking for four other cars. There were seven cars total. One motorcycle off to the edge. There was even a large water fountain in the center of the front yard that had a baby angel pouring water from a large container.

"Oh my gosh. Why isn't Drew in a private school? He must be rich." She admires every detail through her window.

"He must be, this place is insane. Only parking spot left must be for us." He slips between two other cars and shuts the engine off to a sputter. Sitting there he looks over at Paige's awe. "You sure you want to go in there?"

"I know I do. Stop trying to scare me. I'm not as shy as I was a few weeks ago."

"Of course you're not shy. Just gullible."

"Why do you think that?"

"You got totally nude in the school's weight room. In front of two of Brett's friends who made it known they were in on blackmailing you into sex, I might add."

"I know, that was risky. I only did those things for Joshy and Bryan. Besides you want to fuck me too." She sticks her tongue out at him.

"I think there's more to you getting naked in front of Aaron and Cody. I'm your friend. You can tell me anything."

She fidgets lowering her gaze before lifting her glasses by the nose piece. "Everyone things I'm naïve and shy. I am to a degree but not as much as people think. I like making everyone think I'm dingy."

"You do a good job if it's an act."

"My kid like voice adds to my charisma." She giggles.

"You're short too among a lot of really big guys. Doesn't that intimidate you?"

"Sometimes. I'll tell you a secret." She leans over after unfastening her seatbelt, "Big guys really turn me on."

"Is it the fact they can overpower you?"

"I like when they do. I kind of like being scared."

"Wow!" He considers her words and forms an interesting idea. "You should go in there and act extra naïve."

"Why?"

"I'm curious how the guys will treat you. I mean I know Sean's bunch think you're cool already. I say let them see a side to you they're unprepared for."

"I don't get it."

"They did you a huge favor getting Brett's cell for you because they wanted you to feel safe. So did I. My bumper can prove it."

"What does that have to do with my being and acting naïve?"

"You know they're going to ask about the rumors Cody and Aaron spread."

"You mean the truth."

"They don't know that. Are you going to admit you stripped naked in school?"

"Do you think they would think badly of me?"

"I don't know. I mean I doubt it. It's been well over a week now. I'm shocked nobody's confronted you about it. For that matter Brett hasn't tried to get even with any of us."

"I know. He hasn't said a word to me. I've seen him look at me though."

"Calm before the storm."

"I'm not worried. I'm tougher than I look and sound."

"I dare you to go in there and act like your old shy self."

"I'm still shy. Just not as bad. You want me to go in there and be an airhead?"

"Sure. Let's test these guys to see how trustworthy they really are."

"What about any girls? I don't want any one being mean to me."

"Fuck it. Let's go inside I need a beer, better yet a couple shots of Tequila."

"I've never had the hard stuff. A glass of wine once and a few beers."

"Then tonight we party."

"Yay!"

He exits his car and darts around to open her door before she could. He just wanted another look up her skirt. Peach G-string still sexy. Shutting the door he walks side by side with her to the front door. Reaching it the double oak doors fly wide and there stood Drew and his buddy Jeff. Music blaring in the background and guys talking.

"About time you two got here. Beers cold. Liquor cabinets wide open. Oh! Leave your shoes out here. My Mom will kill me if we track anything in." Drew looks at Paige who instantly turns red as she removes her heels. "Nice outfit Turner. I think that's the least amount of clothing I've ever seen you in. By the way you never did show us how you looked in Jeff's jersey and tank."

"I can show you in a few. Beau's thirsty. Can I use your bathroom?" She needed to face time her Dad and wanted to do it in private. As Beau walks off with Jeff, Drew shows her to the closest of six bathrooms in the house. Once inside Drew headed to join his friends.

Sitting her purse on the basin she calls her Dad and sets up the face time mode. In seconds they were watching each other.

"I'm here Daddy. So far so good. I'm using the bathroom." She tilts her cell on a soap dish so that she could lift her skirt and pull her G-string down to pee. Sitting there Lonnie watches her.

"Alright. If things go bad I'll come get you."

"I'll be fine Daddy. I was thinking on the way here. Can I make videos for Dillon and a couple of the other guys from Tender that you want me to meet?"

"As long as you don't get too crazy. Once you have a few drinks under your belt you might not realize what you're doing."

"I won't drink too much. I know I'm a lightweight."

"I'll judge you every 30 minutes."

"I'm done peeing." She pulls her thong back on and lowers her black skirt. "I need to socialize. See you in 30 Daddy."

Cutting him off she washes her hands and gathers her things. Opening the door she journeys out into a large family room. Three large sofas and two cushy extra wide recliners took up a good portion of the room. In front of them was a massive oak coffee table. Guys had their feet propped up. She recognized every single boy there from her graduating class. All 13 of them. Her heart stopped.

"Where are the other girls?" She swallowed dryly.

Beau, Drew, and Sean step over to her. Sean had two beers in hand.

"Bud light keg in the mudroom. I brought you one. Unless you want something with more kick." Sean offered.

"Like I said, "Drew interrupted, "Liquor cabinets open."

"Beer is fine. Where are the other girls?"

"Nobody showed up." Drew frowned. "I've been calling girls right and left. Everyone had other plans. Don't be freaked out. We're all good."

"I'm not really freaked out. I...don't mind being the only girl."

"Only thing is I had all kinds of drinking games that require a girl." Sean added.

"I'm still a girl." She giggled sipping her beer.

"True. A hot girl at that." Drew chuckled. "It would mean you participated in every round."

"What kind of games?"

"Drinking games. Ever play Seven Minutes in Heaven?"

"No. How is that played?"

"The way we play it someone spins a bottle. Whichever two people it lands on have to spend Seven Minutes in Heaven. It's usually one girl, one guy. Heaven being say a closet. A car. A bedroom."

"Bedroom?" She blushes.

"Weight room even." Drew points to a small fitness room in the back of the house. "All kinds of places in this house."

"What other games."

"Twister?" Beau jumped in for the heck of it.

"I actually have that. I can go get it." Drew darts away leaving Sean, Beau, and two newcomers Patrick and Roger to keep her company. Patrick behind Paige bit his fist looking at her heart shaped ass. That skirt barely hiding her cheeks.

"I've never played Twister either." She fidgets. Her beer went down quickly due to a bit of nerves.

"I say we do shots to make Paige feel welcome." Sean calls out over the music of the band Disturbed. The other guys jumped up and headed to the bar for a tray of shot glasses. Tequila shots were poured by Jeff and passed out. A few minutes later Drew returned with the Twister game and fanned out the color pad. Awaiting him Sean hands him a shot glass. "Attention! We all know Paige here is really shy so let's make her welcome around us. Tonight we get drunk and have a blast. Paige? We're all sorry if we didn't get to know you much the last couple of years. You're really cool. This is your party as much as ours. Right guys?" He lifts his toast to a congregation of "Hell yeah!" Everyone downs their shots. Paige in awe tries to be a part of their fun. She sips it to an expression of EWWWW!"

Everyone laughs and begins chanting, "DRINK DRINK DRINK!"

Paige whines but kicks it back swallowing. Her throat on fire she gags choking and coughing. Patrick behind her is joined by Roger in rubbing her bare back acting concerned. Her skin was really soft. She blushed heavily and fanned her face. Sean and Jeff also took to fanning her. Finally she laughs at herself. "That was horrible." Looking around at the guys they appeared harmless and worried a bit that she might leave. Seeing their stress she hands Sean her shot glass. "I'll try one more."

Beau's eyes bulge at her unexpected decision. He thought for sure that would be the end of her alcohol. He recalled Paige mentioning her Mother was an alcoholic. That alone bothered him. He cared. As more rounds were poured Sean points at Paige.

"You toast."

"Me?" More red cheeks and nose. "Ummmm! To Twister and Seven Minutes in Heaven. Hopefully not heaving." The room busted up laughing. Paige was being awesome. Down the hatch the shots went. Paige took it like a trooper this time, merely wagging her tongue at the taste and holding a hand to her chest. "Oh my gosh! It's getting hot in here."

The laughing halted to watch her tug at her shirt as if she was on fire. She exhaled feeling the Tequila hit home. Drew chuckles and steps over to place an arm around her shoulder. "We didn't know you had this in you Turner. You're freaking awesome. One more then Twister?"

The group promptly encouraged her as a third shot is poured. Once they were ready Drew called the toast. "Paige? As your friends you're always under our watch from douschbags like Brett Chenowyth. If there's anything we can do for you just let us know."

"Awwww! That's sweet. Thank you Drew. All of you." She ponders the offer, "I might take you up on that. There's a couple guys I met on Tender...yes I'm on Tender." She giggles. "I like to make little videos for them to break the ice."

"Say no more." Drew raised his glass. "To all the videos Paige wants us to take. We might hit you up on Tender now." He chuckles. Shots were swallowed. She huffs her cheeks then downs her third shot. She was really warm now.

"First Twister...then a few rounds of Seven Minutes. Videos after?"

"Sure." She continues to offer a breeze by fanning her shirt. Each time she did boys tried their hardest to capture peeks at her cleavage from the top and the sides.

Drew guides her toward the Twister pad and shows her the spinner. "I call a color and say a body part and you have to touch that with said body part. Choose three others to join you. It becomes who gets to that spot first. Fight for it." He omits the loss of balance as out of the game.

"Beau, Sean, Hector, and Matt." She thought Matt was cute.

Jumping at the chance the guys stand on the pad surrounding her. As Drew spins the dial he shouts, "Left hand yellow." Everyone dives for the closest yellow dot laughing. Paige couldn't stop giggling as she bent over, hand on a yellow dot with Hector right behind her. Beau, Sean, and Matt awkwardly in front of her.

"Right foot green." is called next. Paige moves her legs apart and between Matt's widened stance. The web was already getting tangled.

"Right hand blue." Forced to stretch further between Sean and Beau her loose shirt fans downward. Eyes behind her check out her braless tits. Easy to see beneath the green shirt. Hector smiled and pointed at her via a motioned nod. Guys that weren't playing moved in to witness not only her tits but her butt. That stretchy black skirt was riding high revealing both cheeks and a peach colored clam. Paige was having too much fun to be worried about anything. Three shots of Tequila was already dulling her senses.

Looking at the Twister pad for the perfect moves Drew spins the dial but doesn't offer up the true color. Making things up as he went along now to their advantage. "Left foot yellow." As everyone contorted Paige's legs widened further apart. Hector in his own reach had his face right up Paige's skirt and showcased his tongue really close to her peachy thong. She had zero idea he was doing this.

"Left hand green." This move sent Sean backwards. Paige laughing while hovering her face right over his crotch. Her eyes bulbous and noting an obvious erection. "Right foot red." Beau now found himself beneath Paige's belly staring straight up her shirt at bouncing tits due to her laughter.

"I'm going to pee." Paige belted out laughing entirely too hard. Hector moved his face away just in case. "How do we determine who wins?"

Drew chuckles adding the traditional rules. "The last person who keeps their balance without losing their dots wins."

"I'm out." Beau fell and crawled to freedom.

"Right foot green." She stretches further back. Matt was now beneath her peach looking up. Eying the perfect move Drew accesses the casualties forthcoming. Before he could call the move they hear Paige's cell ringing. She realizes it and informs the group.

"That's my Daddy. I need to face time him or he'll come here looking for me."

"Stay right there." Jeff finds her cell in her purse and opens face time. "Hey Paige's Dad. She's playing Twister. I intercepted you so she didn't have to leave the pad. Here I'll hold you over her." He steps carefully poising the cell at Paige in her twitching predicament. Her face was beet red and she tried not to laugh.

"Bad timing Daddy. I'm having so much fun. Twister is tougher than it looks." Looks were staring up her skirt dramatically. Matt wanted to bring her down right on his face. Drew considered the move that might just drop her. Soon enough he thought.

"How many drinks have you had?" Lonnie needed to know.

"Three tequila shots. It's really hot in here." She giggled swaying in place.

"Don't drink any more shots. I'm not holding your hair when you're throwing up."

"Okay." She pouts. "Call the move, I'm slipping." She insisted. Drew hearing her chuckles shrugs at his friends. "Right hand blue." In looking for her target she was forced to stretch backwards. Balance lost Matt Davies got his wish. Paige toppled her hips right over his face. He had already lost and was just laying in wait. As her peach covered puss lands right over his mouth she yelps and bursts into hysterical laughter. "I lost Daddy. Dang it!" She pouted at her cell and shifted a bit. She knew she was straddling a face but played coy. Matt's hot exhales flowing over her inner thighs flared her eyes.