Paige-ing Rachel Ch. 01: After the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, did you bring a change of clothes for after the game or were you gonna ride back in your game day sweat?" Paige asked abruptly, breaking the silence that had Rachel swimming in her confusing thoughts.

"Uh, yeah in My locker at My school." Rachel shot back, exasperated.

"Well that ain't gonna help you here now is it?" Paige said, wrapping the warm towel around Rachel's shoulders. "Silly girl. You really didn't think this through huh?"

That got to Rachel. Her eyes went sharp and her nostrils flared. "I didn't think this through?! I came down for a god damned ace bandage! I didn't ask for any of this! That was all!"

Paige watched the girl's face go red as her frustration finally boiled over. She had to work not to laugh at the naive girl as she walked further into Paige's mental trap.

"You're right about that, Silverstein. This isn't what you came down here for, but don't you think it speaks to your lack of preparedness or decision making skills that you are now down here without a change of clothes in your condition?" Paige said, really twisting the knife now. Passing the onus and responsibility onto her unwitting prey.

"You're, you're twisting this around." Rachel stammered, frustration rising in her voice.

"Mhmm, I don't think I am. All I'm observing is the facts. You came down here, trespassing at a school you don't go to, you were looking for an ace bandage, I found you instead and now you don't have clothes to wear to get out of here."

Paige said calmly.

"I-that's not...I didn't. Oh fuck! The bus! What time is it?!" Rachel said, the amount of time she'd now spent down here getting violated hitting her.

"Oh Sugar, I saw your bus pulling out of the lot as I was coming down to use the bathroom. They were never waiting for you." Paige stated.

Rachel winced at that and let out a barely audible whimper. That her team hadn't waited for her while this woman violated her so seemed to hurt more than the violation itself. Paige knew she could use that.

"Ohh hey it's okay. I'm sure they thought the senior captain could take care of herself, because you usually can, right?" Paige said in a comforting tone, squeezing Rachel's shoulder again.

"They, they probably just thought I had my car here, even though..." Rachel trailed off. The logic didn't make sense and she didn't want to continue trying to solve it. Grappling with the fact that the team had left her behind was too painful and she didn't want to acknowledge it any more than she had to.

"Right, I'm sure it was something like that, and hey, in the end it just means you were freed to step out of your comfort zone and have a new experience, hm?" Paige continued, trying to recontextualize this negative as a positive towards her ends for the confused girl.

She turned Rachel so she was staring at herself in the mirror on the wall again.

Paige stepped closer to Rachel, wrapping an arm around her bare waist from behind and pulling her close. "I'm glad you wound up down here, Hon, and I think you should be too."

Rachel cocked her head in confusion. "I, I should? W-why?"

"Because I'm proud of you, Rachel," she whispered into her ear, making eye contact with her in the mirror. "You're incredibly brave and strong for facing your fears and most importantly, actually giving up control of yourself to another person. Not a lot of people at your or any age are able to do that. But you did."

The sincerity in Paige's voice gave Rachel pause. Could she be right? The confusing double speak of course an effective distraction from Rachel thinking about the logistics of how she'd be getting home or the fact that she was now very alone with this strange woman.

Paige's inferences went against everything she knew about herself and yet she knew she should have bailed on this insanity a long time ago, but she was still here. She was tolerating the continued presence of the woman that had done THAT to her ass and was still naked before her. Why was she not listening to her instincts that told her to get out of this situation even now? Hell, it even felt kind of good to have her almost totally naked body held the way Paige was holding her right now. Her mind spun with confusion. This was a side of herself she had never known. It was terrifying, felt wrong on almost every level...and yet there was something exhilarating about it.

"Look, Rachel," Paige said, her tone casual as if they were discussing a shared history project or something rather than the potentially life-altering revelations they were engaged in. "I can tell you're freaked out but I also know that you're someone who usually needs to be in total control, eh team captain?"

Rachel nodded at that.

"So then I ask you, seriously, can you really tell me it felt that bad to let go of all that control, of your own body, your intimacy and hand it over to me?" Paige asked, looking into Rachel's eyes intently. "Seriously, think about it and tell me deep down it wasn't a relief. Be honest now."

Rachel's eyes wavered, she stared at herself in the mirror, barely recognizing the disheveled, damp girl with the arms of a larger woman around her naked lower half staring back at her. She had never allowed herself to consider losing control as anything other than a weakness. A captain, a straight A student, a leader--these roles demanded constant vigilance and command. But she knew in some way that Paige's assessment wasn't wrong. Past the pain and confusion, there had been an inexplicable relief in relinquishing the reins to her body and letting Rachel be in charge of her pleasure and release, even if it was the last thing she thought she wanted.

"I...I don't know," Rachel stammered, wrestling with the honesty that surged up within her. "Yes, there was something freeing about it. But it doesn't mean I'm comfortable with it--or with you touching and doing that to me..."

"Mhmm and I am sorry for that, but you need to understand

that part of growth is stepping into discomfort. It's in those spaces where we truly find out who we are and what we want." Paige's eyes softened as she spoke, her voice taking on a coaxing lilt. "I know it's a lot to take in, but trust me when I say that I see something in you that is begging to be freed. And I can help you explore that safely."

Rachel gulped. She wasn't seriously considering this was she? "But, but I didn't want to explore...this. I never asked for it."

"I know, Silverstein, but you've been started down the path now regardless." With a menacing look in her Paige leaned in to the naked girl again. "It can't be undone, there's no going back."

Rachel's eyes widened and she gulped. Now the reality of the control she'd given up was starting to hit her even more fully.

Hearing Rachel's gulp and knowing she'd gotten the reaction she was looking for, Paige's tone lifted again and her face softened. "The good news is that I'm here for you now.

Think of me as your... personal coach in this new arena. I'll push you, challenge you, but only to help you explore what makes you feel alive."

Internally, Paige was wondering just how much she could make this confused girl swallow. She prided herself on how effective her manipulation had been so far and now felt committed to see it through, whatever that might mean. She truly had no plan when this had all started but now she was starting to get ideas. The senior at the rival school was responding perfectly. Paige could see that the girl was desperate for this kind of firm lewd guidance, to take the burden of the sense of control away from her. Paige intended to capitalize and make it seem like a goodness for her as she corrupted her sense of self. Taking the girl's ass by force had been the easy part, now she wanted to make Rachel sincerely thank her for the privilege.

"But, but I don't even know you." Rachel observed, wrapping the towel around her as best she could. "You just, were here."

"And aren't you glad I was?" Paige asked with a big Cheshire Cat smile.

Acting like what had just happened between them was some positive even romantic thing and not the violation it had been. This inference further confused Rachel, as Paige intended.

"Sure, I suppose," Rachel replied hesitantly, telling herself it was a lie to tell this crazy woman what she needed to hear. The feigned gratitude feeling foreign on her lips. She was not used to being so deferential. Paige's grin only widened as she observed the younger girl's flustered demeanor.

"You see," Paige continued, leaning her head right next to Rachel's as they looked at each other in the mirror, "sometimes the universe conspires to give us exactly what we need at the moment we need it most. And right now, it seems you needed someone to take control so you could uncover parts of yourself hidden beneath all that responsibility."

"You say that like you know me." A slightly frustrated Rachel responded.

"I mean, I watched you play that whole game from the bleachers. I think I learned quite a lot about you in those 80 minutes." Paige said, softly rubbing Rachel's shoulder through the towel. "Maybe you were sending signals about who you are and what you really needed without even realizing it. It just took someone with my advanced emotional intelligence to be able to read you."

Rachel glared up at Paige now. This woman couldn't be serious, talking about herself like that? Was that a joke? Sarcasm? Was she for real?

Before Rachel could think on it further, Paige gave another soft squeeze on her shoulder and stepped back. "No need to answer that now. Let's get you something to put on now that you're all cleaned up."

The sudden shift in Paige's tone broke the tension and Rachel was left reeling as she watched the older woman head toward the wall covered in lockers behind them. It was a comically lewd sight, Paige's bare thighs still out while the dildo bobbled between them with each step she took.

Paige opened an unlabeled locker and pulled something out of it before heading back to where Rachel was standing.

"Now, this is gonna feel wrong for us both, but the only clothes in here are unused team uniforms for our Falcons." Paige stated as she dangled the shimmery green and gold fabric of Rachel's rival team uniform before her.

"Omigod what? I, I can't wear that." Rachel blurted out, forgetting her current situation and remembering only the bitter rivalry for a moment.

Paige gave a frustrated scoff of dismissal. "Well, since it's now apparent I'm your only way home and there's no way you're putting your dirty old uniform back on and sitting in my car, the way I see it, you either stay naked or you put these on."

Paige fully unfurled the uniform top to reveal it to them in the mirror. "Heh, so I won't call you Fourteen anymore, because now you'll be a Falcon, number Zero."

For Rachel, the Zero number felt the most demeaning part of being made to wear the hateful colors on her body. At least on her team, Zero was reserved for a rookie or conditional player, certainly not a captain.

"So what's it gonna be, Zero? Naked or don the superior colors and become a Falcon for the night?"

Rachel gritted her teeth and turned to face Paige. She grabbed the jersey, which caused the towel about her shoulders to fall away, leaving her fully naked in front of Paige again. Paige made no effort to hide her gaze as she looked the athletic young woman's body up and down and an idea occurred.

"On second thought," Paige said, ripping the jersey from Rachel's hands. "You can't really be trusted as you didn't think this whole thing through can ya? Since I'm the adult and I'm driving us home, I'll take care of you and that starts with me doing the dressing. Okay?"

"I...What?" Neither the logic or the words Paige was saying made sense to Rachel.

"Raise your arms, superstar. I'm dressing you." Paige said impatiently, as if what she meant should have been obvious.

Rachel raised her arms wearily above her head. As Paige slipped the fabric over her raised arms, pulling the jersey down her torso, an odd mixture of shame and thrill washed over her. The garment was a symbol of her sworn enemy, yet it felt soft against her skin, almost comforting in its foreignness. There was something perversely exhilarating about being dressed by Paige, even though Rachel knew she should resist this woman's overpowering nature.

Paige stepped back and took in the sight of Rachel in her alma mater's team colors. She had to admit they suited her. What suited her more was how the uniform top fitted on her thick athletic torso. The swell of her breasts pressed against the slick material and the two rounded points of her nipples were clearly visible. The uniform top ended just above the trimmed dark brown bush the young girl displayed on her mound.

"Hmm..." Paige pondered. She looked from the uniform shorts in her hand and then back to the now half naked girl before her.

"What?!" said Rachel, already exasperated and exhausted.

Paige cracked a wicked smile as a sinister idea occurred to her.

"Rachel, we've already pushed your boundaries and limits quite a bit tonight, have we not?"

Rachel looked down at herself and then back up at Paige with the shorts still in her hand. "Yeah, I'll say we have."

"Well, I see a lot of potential in you and I think you have a rare and unique opportunity to continue to grow from this, and I'm not gonna let you waste it, so I'm not giving you these shorts until we see just what else you're capable of."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Rachel asked, bewildered at yet another strange turn this was taking.

"My car is parked on the far side of the field. There's a way to get to that lot that goes through the school. I think, in the spirit of new experiences and pushing your boundaries, you and I are gonna play a little game that involves your cute bare ass running around your rival school, won't that be fun?"

Rachel cocked her head and stared at Paige. This bitch was definitely crazy on some level. What the hell was this? Walk around Glenwood high with her ass and pussy just out in the air as part of a game?

"Hey, I know what you're thinking, that I'm this crazy bitch still messing with you right?" Paige said, approaching Rachel again. "but come on, when in your life are you ever gonna have a chance to do something like this again? How many of your teammates would jump at the chance to bare ass the seats at nasty old Glenwood? Moon the founder's statue? And I mean I'm kinda giving you the perfect cover too. I'm telling you you have to do it so now you can and not feel bad if you actually have a little fun along the way."

As she spoke, Paige closed the gap between them and actually rubbed the tip of the strap on lightly across Rachel's thigh. The tickling sensation was so bizarre and unexpected that Rachel burst out laughing uncontrollably at the absurdity of it all.

"Hahaaha this is fucking insane!" Rachel said in between heaving laughs. Paige smiled as well.

"And yet we're doing it, come on it'll be fun." Paige pushed. "You're already laughing. I promise if you commit now after all you've done so far, it'll make everything worth it."

Paige reached behind Rachel and rubbed her left ass cheek softly. "We're already here, let's see what else you can do, badass."

Rachel could tell exactly what Paige was doing on some level, and yet she felt compelled to agree. She'd already been pushed and gone this far, at this point what more could a little more playful experimentation hurt? Plus she did want to moon the stupid founder of this stupid school she was now stuck in. Though, did it count as mooning if you weren't wearing bottoms already? Rachel guessed they'd just have to see.

"Okay Paige, and then you take me home? I have homework to do." Rachel finally responded.

Paige beamed wildly, the girl walking unwittingly further into her snare. "Absolutely, Zero. Let's just make a few fun stops and then I'll get that sweet butt home."

Rachel nodded in agreement and Paige shook her hand as if to formalize it. "Good, deal."

The older woman grabbed her oversized bag that was sitting on the side of the room. She quickly picked up Rachel's sweaty clothes and gear, wrapped them up in another towel and shoved that in the bag. She then grabbed Rachel's hand and guided them to the door that led from the sports center into the school's hallways.

"Ready for the bottomless tour?" Paige asked playfully. Rachel couldn't help but smile back. This was all so wrong and absurd, but at least it was also becoming strangely...fun? There was something bizarrely liberating about walking around bottomless like this because she could say that Paige was making her. There was comfort in giving up that control to this strange woman.

With a playful swat on Rachel's exposed behind, the two women exited the locker room and stepped out into the school proper. As they stepped into the hallway, the cool of the tiles on her bare feet sending shivers up Rachel's spine, Paige squeezed her hand with a reassuring firmness. The silence of the empty school was punctuated by the soft echo of their footsteps -- one pair clad in shoes, the other...not. Rachel was acutely aware of every sensation: the draft in the corridor that brushed against the exposed skin between her legs, the warmth of Paige's hand, and the thudding of her own heart that seemed to be in sync with their strides.

The pair crept through the dimly lit corridors, Paige leading with a confidence that seemed to say she owned the place. Rachel couldn't shake the sense of danger that tickled the back of her neck, nor could she deny the thrill it gave her. The moonlit statues and trophy cases cast long shadows, making the familiar school feel like a different world -- one where rules were malleable and consequences up for negotiation.

Every so often, Paige would slow her pace so she was walking right next to or slightly behind Rachel and lightly touch at the girl's bare lower region. It was playful touch that was also designed to establish that Paige could and would touch Rachel anywhere she wanted, but it wasn't a big deal. A more experienced young woman would likely have recognized the tactic regardless of who was trying it, but for the sheltered 18 year old, Rachel could only read it as silly fun. Now that it had been established that running around with her ass and pussy out in the breeze was just something she now could do with Paige, her sense of propriety was being warped and she couldn't even sense it.

They'd made their way to the central hub of the sprawling campus when Paige got a glint in her eye and pointed at a classroom door.

"C'mere Zero!" Paige said gleefully and pulled Rachel towards it.

Inside the classroom, the moonlight filtered through the blinds, casting elongated patterns onto the floor that gave the room an otherworldly glow. Paige closed the door quietly behind them and flicked on a desk lamp for a more intimate ambiance. The warm light bathed the space in a soft golden hue. It was one of those older classrooms that still held an ancient chalkboard on one wall and rows of wooden desks that had seen better days.

"Ever mess around in a classroom after hours at your school?" Paige whispered, her words sending a shiver down Rachel's spine as she felt both excited and overwhelmed by the suggestion. The game they were playing was escalating, she could at least sense that much.

Before Rachel could respond, Paige

had already begun her seductive prowl around the room, her fingertips grazing over the tops of the desks as she moved. She paused at the teacher's desk, turning to face Rachel with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "There's a certain power that comes from doing things you're not supposed to, don't you agree, Superstar?" she murmured, leaning back against the desk with a casual posture that belied the simmering intensity in her gaze. The image made all the more ridiculous by the strap on sticking up between her bare thighs.