Paige-ing Rachel Ch. 02: Pulled Back In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige didn't waste further words as she gently guided Rachel's posture, positioning her with precision until she was satisfied. She then stepped out of the range of Rachel's peripheral vision and Rachel could hear her starting to fiddle with an apparatus. This fiddling and adjusting noise was soon replaced with the lewd sound of air and liquid being squeezed out of a bottle, followed by wet, thick droplets of something hitting the floor out of her view. Rachel gulped audibly as she realized what Paige was doing, and what she was preparing to do to her momentarily.

Paige moved back behind Rachel and ran her hands down the sides of her back and rested them on the girl's hips. Rachel felt her step between her spread legs and shivered again. Paige squeezed at her hips softly in response.

"Now, last time we did this in this way, I had to surprise you and it went in hard and fast because I couldn't risk you stopping me until it was in." Paige explained her initial violation of Rachel's ass like she was describing the weather. "This time, you're ready and expecting it, so I'm gonna go slow and steady because I want it to feel good."

Rachel bit her lip, it was so wrong and contradictory yet somehow the logic made sense coming from Paige. "Oh...okay." she finally stammered.

Rachel felt Paige shift slightly behind her and then felt the cold smooth head of the dildo press against her back hole. "Good girl. Now Rachel, I need you to take a deep breath and try to hold yourself open okay?"

"Uh huh..." said Rachel shakily.

"When I say so, try to really open up for me. This one's a little longer and thicker than last time, since that was your first and I didn't want to break you open too fast, I went with something super small and skinny. This one's gonna be bigger and stretch you more, but I know you can take it." Paige kissed Rachel's bare shoulder in assurance. "I'm gonna count down from three and then go in, can you be ready by then?"

"I uh, I'll try." Rachel stammered.

"Hope you can for your sake." Said Paige, squeezing at Rachel's hips tighter as she started to slowly increase the pressure on Rachel's hole.

"Three...two...one..."

And then, just as she'd promised, Paige pushed forward with a single meticulously forceful motion, penetrating Rachel's delicate barrier. Rachel's breath hitched as she felt Paige's phallus enter her again. This one certainly felt different than last time. The thicker girth and longer length of this fake cock were evident immediately. The dull stretching sensation of her back hole being opened by the invader was instant and intense.

The air left Rachel's lungs in a gasp as she fought to follow Paige's instructions, to relax into the sensation rather than resist it. She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes not from pain but from the overwhelming sense of being filled and controlled.

"Relax Rachie, just let me in," Paige's voice was calm and steady, a stark contrast to the storm raging inside Rachel. "Breathe with me. In... and out... just like that."

She paused, allowing Rachel to adjust to the intrusion and the expanding sensation that filled her completely. Paige's hands were steady on Rachel's hips, squeezing there as she slowly worked her tool further into the girl.

"There, that's my girl," Paige murmured, her voice dripping with praise and something darker--a hint of ownership. "You're doing so well."

Rachel felt a flush of warmth at the praise, her heart beating erratically against her chest. It was a twisted sort of validation, one that she knew she shouldn't crave but did all the same. Paige began to move behind her, slow at first, then building up a rhythm that pulled moans from Rachel's lips despite herself.

"You're doing so well, Rachel," Paige commended. "Feel how you welcome me? How your body answers to mine?"

Each word was timed with a thrust--each utterance another step deeper into this dance they were performing. Rachel began to find her internal rhythm in time with Paige's thrusts. Her body began yielding where it had previously tensed, and with that reluctant admission of readiness, she felt the tension begin to dissipate. The stretch of this bigger and thicker phallus was intense but no longer unbearable. A sudden surge of pride washed over her for being able to accommodate Paige this way. It was a pride intermingled with shame--a confusing cocktail that seemed to become Paige's signature concoction for her.

Paige's thrusts became faster, going deeper each time and in more consistent intervals. The older woman noticed that this was causing her new plaything to start breathing faster and harder along with her. She leaned her body against Rachel's back as she continued working the girl's hole. Her hands slid from the girl's hips to her front, running her fingers through the downy pubic hair before rubbing over her slit.

"Ooooh is what I'm doing getting my little Rachie wet?" Paige hissed into Rachel's ear before nipping at the lobe.

Rachel's body was a whirlwind of conflicting emotions and sensations. She could barely nod, her mind consumed by the shame and pleasure that coursed through her at once. The taboo thrill of being penetrated in her backside while remaining a virgin in her pussy was both exhilarating and overwhelming. Paige's control over her was undeniable, it created a vortex that sucked her deeper into Paige's control. Her inability to respond with words was a further admission of defeat, and the wetness between her thighs was an apparent betrayal of her own internal struggle to remain in control of her own desires.

"Yes," Paige purred with satisfaction, her fingers finding Rachel's most intimate spot and beginning to incite waves of pleasure that mirrored the rhythm of the strap-on's invasion.

"I can feel you giving in," Paige whispered provocatively as she fucked Rachel's ass. "You're giving me control of your most primal parts of yourself. That's so good, it's going to be so good for you."

As if feeling Rachel's internal struggle dissipate, Paige removed one hand from Rachel's now moist center and grabbed hold of Rachel's hair firmly but not painfully, pulling her head back against her face. Paige leaned over and kissed the teen's gaped mouth hungrily, invading it with her tongue, claiming it.

Her thrusting got faster, harder still, as did Rachel's breathing into their kiss. Paige brought her fingertips to the top of Rachel's pussy and began teasing at her engorged clit.

"You're going to cum soon, aren't you?" Paige demanded.

All Rachel could do was nod back as the sensations washed over her.

"From my touch, with my cock in your ass. You're going to cum with my cock in your ass." Paige clarified.

"Yes...Yes!" Rachel whimpered and moaned.

"Say it. Say you want to cum while I fuck your ass!" Paige demanded.

Rachel's voice trembled, her words tumbling out in a frenzied whisper. "I want to... I want to cum while you fuck my ass," she confessed, the words tasting foreign on her lips yet laced with an undeniable truth that resonated deep within her.

"Again, louder!" Paige demanded with a particularly deep thrust.

"I WANT TO CUM WHILE YOU FUCK MY ASS! IWANNACUMWHILEYOUFUCKMYASSS!"

Paige groaned in approval, tightening her grip on Rachel's hair, the gesture somehow both punishing and affectionate. Her thrusts grew faster, each movement sending shockwaves through Rachel's body and edging her closer to that precipice of sheer abandon.

The room echoed with the sound of their union--the rhythmic creaking of the desk, the slick slide of Paige's strap-on moving within Rachel's depths, the wet sloppy sounds of fingers manipulating aroused pussy and above all else, their mingled breaths and moans filling up the charged air.

Paige felt Rachel start to shudder and tighten around her, signifying the approaching climax. "That's it," she encouraged through gritted teeth, feeling the power of being the orchestrator of Rachel's descent into ecstasy. "Let go for me, Rachel. Give it up for me."

Rachel's fingers gripped tightly at the edges of the desk as she bucked beneath Paige's weight. Paige gave one last huge thrust into Rachel's ass that sent the once self-assured and independent soccer captain over the edge in a shattering, all-encompassing climax.

Her world narrowed to the pulse of her heartbeat in her ears, the pounding of blood through her veins, and the incredible, mind-numbing pleasure that overtook her. She screamed out, not entirely sure what words--if any--were contained within that cry. It was a sound of release, of raw emotion and complete surrender to the force that was Paige.

As Rachel's muscles clenched and spasmed, Paige slowed, riding out the waves with her until they gradually subsided. Rachel slumped forward onto the desk, a tangle of limbs and spent energy, trying to catch the breath that seemed to evade her. Paige stood behind her, still connected by the strap-on that had facilitated their intimate dance.

Unbeknownst to either of these two newfound lovers, their intense coitus had been witnessed through the dingy window of the classroom door. Concerned about Rachel's abrupt departure, Jenna and Maria had gone looking for their friend after she hadn't returned to the silent auction. They'd tried to retrace her steps based on the direction they'd seen her go and eventually, had seen that the door to the closed middle school was unlocked. Hearing some noise within, Rachel's friends had quietly gone inside, just to ensure she was okay.

They'd heard strange noises coming from a classroom down the darkened hallway and navigated towards the one lit-up doorway they could see. Jenna and Maria had exchanged nervous glances, their footsteps a soft shuffle against the linoleum floor.

Through the dusty pane of the classroom door, they'd caught glimpses of movement in the corner and leaned over to see just what was going on. From their vantage point, they could make out the shape of a young woman in a rather unnatural sex position, one that would suggest the sex was of the anal variety.

"Ohmigod, that's Rachel!" Maria had whispered in shock.

Next to her, Jenna's mouth had hung open in disbelief, her eyes unable to tear away from the scene unfolding before them. It was jarring, the sight of their friend, the always strong-willed and vibrant Rachel, now bent over and almost naked in a submissive posture, seemingly succumbing to a force far beyond her control. The masculine attire of Paige--her broad shoulders clad in a simple, crisp button-down shirt and slacks--made it appear as though a man was claiming Rachel right there on the school desk from the angle the two girls could see.

Maria's hand had clutched Jenna's arm tightly enough to leave a mark; both were transfixed on Rachel's raw ecstasy. A strange sense of pride momentarily flashed through Jenna--pride for Rachel exhibiting such abandon and experiencing pleasure in its purest form--but it was quickly overridden by dread. What would this mean for her friend? What changes had she been going through that led to this moment where she was being fucked in the ass by some guy in their old middle school?

The friends managed to tear themselves away from the spectacle, their faces flushed with shock and whispers of judgment. How on earth were they going to bring this up to her? How could they look her in the eyes again?! These were the concerns they grappled with as they tiptoed out of the hallway, concerns that would have to be dealt with on another day.

Unaware that they had been witnessed, Paige pulled out gently, making Rachel wince at the sudden emptiness. She then wrapped her arms around Rachel's waist from behind in a possessive embrace. "You see now," Paige murmured against Rachel's shoulder blade, "how wonderful it can be when you let go? When you give up control? Tell me honestly, have you ever felt so fulfilled, my sweet Rachel?"

Rachel remained silent for a moment, the echo of her climax still reverberating through her exhausted body. "No," she finally admitted hoarsely, honesty weighing her words. She hadn't. She had never felt such an intense release of pleasure before. And the fact that it was Paige who had unveiled this potent and unruly side of her, left Rachel with a strange sense of awe for the older woman.

"Good, my girl. You're learning." Paige hissed into her ear, licking at her cheek in another sign of possession. "This is just the beginning, Rachel. Just a taste. There's so much more to experience."

Rachel swallowed hard, her heart pounding in her chest at Paige's words - so confident, so certain. She wanted to deny it, to assert some form of resistance but found that she couldn't. Because deep down, under layers of fear and confusion and guilt, there was a rapidly growing part of her that did understand and even yearned for what Paige was offering - the freedom in surrender, in exploring the depths of her desires with someone who seemed all too willing to guide her.

She felt Paige's lips on the nape of her neck then, a slow kiss that sent a shiver down Rachel's spine and caused goosebumps to prickle on her skin. Rachel's mind started to spin again as she tried to grasp what this meant for her, her identity, her sexuality. Was she queer? Gay? Bi? She'd never had any thoughts of attraction towards a woman before Paige, but now...

Paige broke Rachel out of the confusing thought process by slowly easing her weight off of her. When there was a little bit of distance between them, Rachel stood wearily up off the desk and turned around to face Paige, putting her hands on Paige's much more pronounced hips.

As if on autopilot, Rachel reached up and kissed at Paige's lips again, feeling the need to initiate an intimate act this time around. She kissed Paige hungrily and Paige only responded minimally in return.

Feeling at least partially in the driver's seat, Rachel stopped resisting the many inappropriate internal thoughts and urges that she'd been holding back for some time. She knew she WANTED to kiss Paige, to touch her body, to feel what another woman's sexuality was like in her hands. As she kissed at her new lover, lewd, sapphic images and memories swam up in her mind's eye.

She pictured Ms. Daniels' curvy body in her jumpsuits, the warm feeling she felt in her tummy when Coach Mitchell yelled at her from the sideline. There was Melanie's pretty face, usually lit with a playful smile, those soft freckles and the way her frizzy blonde hair would always dance in the air as she moved.

The accidental glance down Melanie's shirt just days ago played over in Rachel's mind like a vivid movie reel. She could still see the soft curves of her friend's body, the perfect round globes of her pert breasts. The memory of the way they had risen and fallen gently with each breath she took, and the delicate light blue fabric of her bra peeking out from under the top sent a rush of excitement through Rachel's body.

Then there was Jenna, her gorgeous teammate, who never had any problem undressing before the team. Jenna with her smooth mocha skin that seemed to glow even under the harsh fluorescent lights of the locker room. The way her perfectly perky breasts had bounced into view when she'd pulled her sports bra off mid-question to Rachel, capped by the perfect, chocolate-colored points of her nipples. The curve of her hips and shapely butt had ingrained itself in Rachel's memory; there had been an artistry in their shape that drew Rachel's eyes despite herself. Rachel had caught sight of Jenna's naked private areas after that last practice, the natural bush commanding an unexpected surge of arousal deep within her.

With each kiss she pressed to Paige's lips, these flashes became more intense, more demanding. They weren't just memories anymore; they were desires--desires Rachel had suppressed until Paige had unlocked something within her.

Rachel's hands wandered up from Paige's hips, over the soft curve of her belly and settled on her impressive breasts that felt heavy in her hands. Rachel enjoyed the feeling of another woman's breasts for the first time, running her fingertips over the silky material of the bra. She slid her hands behind Paige under the shirt, starting to feel for the clasp when Paige pulled back from the kiss and grabbed at her hands to stop them.

"Not that kinda story, little one." Paige said, pulling the girl's hands off of her.

"W-what?" stammered Rachel, suddenly almost on the verge of tears. "But, but I thought..."

"Sweetie, you need to understand that this will never be an equitable, reciprocal relationship," Paige stated plainly. "At least not by any teenager definition you might have right now."

Rachel's cheeks went flush with humiliation once more. She felt so foolish. Paige had just made her feel incredible and was awakening her to confusing yet intense and important-feeling things that she hadn't known before, but somehow that she didn't also want Rachel kissing and touching her in return felt wrong. It made her feel less than, beneath Paige, which of course was entirely by Paige's design.

Rachel's mind spun desperately, trying to make sense of Paige's words, desperately wanting to dismiss them for the clear manipulation they were. But another part of her was unable to escape the plausibility of what she was hearing. There was a terrifying logic to Paige's position that made it impossible for Rachel to utterly reject it out of hand.

"You see Rachel," Paige continued, pulling Rachel's hands back around her waist and resting her own on the younger woman's bare shoulders. "We each have our roles in this relationship. Yours is to learn and submit. Never forget how you just achieved ultimate pleasure when you gave in to me entirely." A light squeeze at Rachel's waist underlined the implied message.

Rachel nodded slowly, a flush creeping up her neck. The submission, the surrender had been, and very much was still frightening, but it had led ultimately to pleasure far beyond anything she'd ever experienced.

"Good girl," Paige purred, brushing a stray lock of hair from Rachel's face. "You're not made for control or dominance. You tried your damnedest to convince yourself and others you were, and you put on a good show of it, but here, just the two of us, we both know who you really are? Hmm? Your place is to submit, to serve, and find your pleasure in that service."

Paige's words echoed in Rachel's mind like a haunting melody; they felt false and wrong and malicious and at the same time, made perfect sense in a way she didn't want them to. She wanted to argue, to protest, but deep down a little voice whispered that Paige might be right. After all, hadn't she just felt an intense surge of pleasure when she let Paige dominate her? It kept replaying in her mind, making her body quiver with need. It was scaring her how much she craved it.

"Can you do it, Rachel?" Paige's voice, husky and full of anticipation cut through Rachel's chaotic thoughts. "Can you surrender completely to me?"

"I... I don't know..." Rachel stumbled over her words, feeling a strange mixture of fear and exhilaration.

Paige pulled her closer, their bodies touching lightly. The older woman's hands moved slowly up Rachel's back, making the younger girl shiver involuntarily. When Paige started to speak again, her voice was no longer taunting but gentle and soothing.

"You may not believe this now," began Paige, "but I promise you'll discover great freedom in giving up control. You've been shouldering responsibilities that aren't truly yours. You've accepted norms that don't satisfy your deepest curiosities...and desires. You're lucky I found you in that locker room."

This time Rachel didn't respond immediately. She continued to stare at the floor, biting nervously on her lip as she pondered these insane notions.

The silence stretched between them, thick and charged with an energy Rachel couldn't define. She felt Paige's gaze heavy on her, waiting, calculating every micro-expression that danced across Rachel's conflicted face.