Pain to Pleasure Pt. 01

Story Info
A painful event led to a pleasurable outcome.
5.5k words
4.27
15.4k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

Author's note: This is NOT an S & M story.

It was perfect February weather, especially when you are on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. Carol and I barely made it out of the mid-West ahead of a snow storm. By the time we boarded the ship, there was eight inches of snow at home. We left Cindy, our long time neighbor, in charge of watching the house for us.

Carol and I have been together for many years and one of our joys is to take a cruise ship vacation during the winter months. We have cruised so often that we rarely get off at the ports, with the one exception being St. Maarten. There we always head for Orient Beach, particularly the clothing-optional section. We're voyeurs and like some fun.

Even though we're middle-aged, we both have worked at keeping our bodies in pretty good shape. I stand at 6'3" with nice muscle tone and no love handles. Carol could be a movie star. Red hair, blue eyes, 5'7" and a wonderful figure with firm breast that fit perfectly into my hands.

The first day of the cruise is a sea day and we hit some of the events around the ship. One place in particular is the art auction. Over the years we've purchased several pieces of art and we still have space for more. There is always something to do on the ship.

The second day was a port day and that is our day to enjoy parts of the ship that are always busy on a sea day. After breakfast, we hit the gym and then head up to the track to do a brisk one mile walk. After that, it's the water slide and then the pool.

On the deck with the track, there's the basketball court that is enclosed with a net. After our walk, Carol suggested a free throw contest. "Any kind of wager?" I inquired.

She smiled and said, "Oh, how about if you win I'll give you a blow job and if I win, you eat my pussy."

I laughed and replied, "Considering how I enjoy both, I don't know if I want to win or lose."

"Maybe we should play for a tie."

THE PAIN

Carol headed to the free-throw line and I set out to retrieve a basketball that was sitting in a small soccer goal at the edge of the court. I'd just stepped inside the soccer net and picked up the ball when Carol hollered, "Larry." I looked over. She picked up her shirt and flashed her tits at me. I turned and was about to say something when I realized my feet didn't move and I found myself falling face first to the floor. I still don't know why I fell as I did, but I landed flat on my face and with my right arm out to the side. I was afraid I had broken my nose and glasses.

I heard Carol cry out, "Are you alright?"

"No I'm not!"

I picked up my head and there was very little blood and my glasses seemed to be ok, however my right arm hurt like hell. I could flex my fingers so I concluded that I had not broken anything but most likely only dislocated my shoulder, still a painful injury.

Carol ran over to a phone and called the medical emergency number. Within moments we had several security personnel on the spot calling the medical center for a wheelchair.

With great pain and lots of help, they rolled me over on my back and then waited for the wheelchair. I've never felt constant pain like this ever in my life and I realized that there is nothing I can do. Carol hovered over me saying over and over, "I'm so sorry."

I know I should have said it wasn't her fault but I wanted her to share in my pain which at the time was considerable.

Looking back, it was like a scripted scene from a movie. First, I'm on deck 12 and the medical center is on deck 0. Second, the elevators were busy with passengers departing the ship on deck 0. Third, and this is the best, the captain was conducting a 'crew only, abandon ship' drill. More than once I heard one the guys around me say, "No, this is not part of the drill," into his radio.

The wait seemed forever and even Carol was losing patience with the staff. It didn't help that two people showed up with a stretcher. That brought on some choice words spoken into a radio that, had I not been the victim, I would have found amusing.

The wheelchair finally arrived and the task of going from being flat on the floor to sitting in it scared me. I hurt no matter what I did and even with a lot of help, moving into that chair hurt even more. Fortunately, that was the hardest part. Moving from the chair to the table in the clinic was easier.

The medical clinic on the ship was quite nice and they were ready for me when we arrived. After a few questions about my health, they quickly put me under. About an hour later I woke up with little pain and my arm in a sling. The instructions were simple but the most difficult would be that I would have to sleep on my back. I knew this was going to be problematic since for years I've slept on my stomach.

THE PLEASURE - part 1

The remainder of the day was a harbinger for the rest of the cruise. Being right-handed and having that same arm in a sling and attached to a band around my waist automatically puts me at a disadvantage. Getting dressed or undressed is not simple either but fortunately, I had Carol at my side. Without her, I'm not sure what I would have done. Whenever she would apologize and say it was her fault, I would tease her by agreeing.

The plus side was the enjoyment we had in the shower. Even though it is a small space, two people with endless hot water can still have fun. She washed every part of my body and gave particular attention to my dick. Her wet soapy hands were especially effective in getting my cock rock hard and they made a great lubricant for jacking me off.

I was getting close to a climax when she stopped and said with a grin, "This is a preview of our cumming attraction tonight."

Getting dressed was a trip. I could do most things but I couldn't fasten my slacks and I was helpless when it came to tying my shoes. One thing I learned that evening was not to wear underwear in the future. Using one hand to undo everything to pee was much more difficult than I had imagined.

Dinner went well. The wait staff in the dining room went out of their way to help especially by cutting up my food. That part made the rest of the trip less worrisome. Our table of eight was only half full which isn't unusual. The other couple was retired and seasoned cruisers. They were on the second leg of a back-to-back cruise.

Back in the cabin, Carol took charge. She took me by the hand and placed me in the middle of the room. After a kiss, she moved around the room setting the lights to her liking.

All I could do was stand and watch the woman I love in action. Our sex life is great largely due to her imagination and playfulness. I knew tonight was going to be fantastic.

She carefully held me and, after a long, wet kiss, began to slowly unbutton my shirt. Her eyes never left mine. Once free of the shirt, she kissed and sucked each nipple.

"Ooohhh baby," I whispered.

The shoes were next, followed by the slacks. Soon I was standing before her wearing my briefs, a sling, and a smile.

She looked up with a big mischievous grin, gave me a wink, then moved away to hang up my clothes. All I could do was shake my head and laugh.

She knelt down in front of me and rubbed a hand on my growing member. "I think we need to let this big boy out so he can have some fun."

By the time I stepped out of my underwear by cock was fully erect. Carol kissed it then took my hard member into her mouth. I sighed and savored her sensual touch. She stroked it a few times then moved me to the bed. I watched with delight as she hummed a tune and performed a slow strip tease.

Being mindful of my stationary arm, she moved around the bed and knelt over me like we were going to do the 69 position. I looked with delight at her wet pussy directly over me and soon my tongue was probing her love hole. I could hear her sigh as I licked and fucked her with my tongue. After a few minutes, she moved so that my tongue went between her pussy lips to rest on her wet and swollen clit. I licked and kissed that wonderful nub as she shifted to control how hard and where.

Her breathing was quick and shallow as she pushed her pussy harder on my face. Moments later, her body stiffened and with a muffled moan she climaxed. I continued to gently lick her clit as her orgasm rolled through her like a wave.

Finally she peeled off my wet face and was lying beside me.

"Wow. That was intense."

"I really enjoyed that too. Eating your pussy and having you cum on my face was wonderful."

She reached over and took my cock in her hand. "Ready for round two?"

"Need you ask?"

She took me into her mouth and stroked until I was rock hard once again. Then, after some careful positioning, she straddled me and guided my love tool into her very wet cunt. I always love the way it feels as her body moves down to take it all.

I reached up with my good arm and fondled a breast as she began her ride. She slowly moved up then slammed down hard. What a wonderful way to stroke my throbbing cock. As she increased the tempo, she reached down and began to rub her clit. Soon she was pumping at a frenzied pace and when she climaxed, I added my cum to hers.

Sleeping on my back has never been my norm but happily our sexual activity actually helped me fall asleep. Unfortunately, it was short lived. I looked at my watch and shook my head. Two hours isn't very much. I looked over at Carol and smiled at the wonderful woman beside me. I grabbed my iPad on the night stand and decided reading a biography would be a better choice than a mystery. I certainly didn't need a story that was a real page turner.

It was a long night of sporadic sleep and despite my efforts, I could not find a comfortable position. I didn't like the thought of this being my new norm for the next several weeks.

THE PLEASURE - part 2

We were in another port so after breakfast we headed to the gym. Arms were out of the question and even abs proved impossible so my activity was restricted to legs. Carol did most of her normal routine and we headed to the pool. There isn't much of a crowd at the gym or pool during port visits. I found two lounge chairs with some shade and Carol headed back to the cabin to change into her swimsuit.

Carol got settled and started typing on her iPad. "I'm writing Cindy about your accident."

I was about to respond when two lovely young women asked if the adjacent chairs were free. "Help yourself," I replied.

I couldn't help but notice their nice bodies and matching bikinis that revealed a lot of skin. "What happened to your arm," asked the one closest to me.

"I fell yesterday and dislocated my shoulder."

"Bummer," she replied. "My name is Janice and this is my sister Nadine."

I looked at both girls for a few moments while my brain was processing those names. When it dawned on me, I smiled and they both just nodded.

"Were somebody's parents fans of two guys that were part of the California sound in the 60's?"

"The same. Mom and dad had their first date at one of their concerts," Janice answered.

"We grew up with all their records," added Nadine.

"We prefer to be called Jan and Dean anyway," Jan said.

"I remember them and I liked their music as well as the Beach Boys," I added.

Carol joined the conversation and we learned Jan lived in Cleveland and Dean lived in Minneapolis. Dean worked for a financial planning organization but it was Jan that got my attention. She was a physical therapist.

"Any words of wisdom for my situation"

"It takes a long time to recover is all I can say."

That was pretty much what I'd expected.

"Do you two cruise often?" Carol asked.

Jan looked and Dean and said, "What ya think, around ten?"

Dean nodded and said, "We hardly leave the ship except for the port tomorrow."

"That's about the same for us. We've done a few more cruises, and like you, we rarely disembark but our favorite port is also St. Maarten," I said.

"What's there about that port that you like?" Carol asked.

The girls looked at each other and giggled. "We visit the beach," Dean replied.

Carol looked at me with a smile, then responded, "So do we."

There was a bit of awkward silence and from the way Jan and Dean exchanged glances I had a feeling that there was more to their answer so I put our cards on the table. "We've been going to Orient Beach for several years."

"Particularly the clothing-optional section," Carol added.

The girls looked each other and Jan said, "That's our destination too."

Dean whispered into Jan's ear and they began a private conversation that included their heads nodding to some mutual agreements. I gave Carol's hand a squeeze and a wink. "We were wondering if we could share a cab and hang out at the beach together," Jan asked quietly.

Dean poked her sister in the arm and said, in a mocking tone, "Nice choice of words."

"That's a marvelous idea," Carol replied as she squeezed my hand.

"Our past trips to the beach have been just the two of us," Jan said.

"The same for us," Carol responded.

"You're awfully quite Larry. What ya think?" Jan asked.

"I think walking around the beach with three lovely naked women is like a fantasy come true. I just hope a certain member of the group doesn't get too excited."

"Why don't the three of us lovely women take you and that member to lunch," Carol suggested.

The problem Carol and I have with the various buffets on a cruise ship is quite simple; everything looks good, is good, and there's a lot of it. Our goal is not to gain too much weight. Fortunately there are plenty of healthy choices and we were proud of our selections when we exited the line. All was well until I eyed the desert station. Passing up chocolate is not what the doctor ordered I told myself. I did limit myself to just one serving, however.

We picked a table and after getting settled, Dean asked, "What did you guys think about the beach on your first visit?"

I looked at Carol and she thought a moment. "It was our first experience with something like that so I thought, in the beginning, I would just go topless. Much to our surprise however, when we got settled, everyone around us was naked and so it was easy to join the crowd. One thing that we both enjoyed was watching the parade of people. There were all manner of shapes, sizes, and ages."

"I pretty much focused on the women but Carol had a different fixation," I added.

She laughed and said, "Actually there were two things. The first was of the size of men's dicks on display, in part, because Larry has a very nice package, and the second was the amount of pubic hair the women exhibited. From an overall presentation, little or none was the norm. Unfortunately, I was definitely in the minority then. But I've since changed that situation."

"That didn't deter you from wanting to walk around, sweetheart."

"That's because I wanted to show you off."

Both girls looked at each other with a big grin. "What about you two?" I inquired.

Dean nudged Jan and she said, "We were fortunate and had some advice from a friend who, with her husband, like to spend their vacation at resorts that have clothing-optional beaches. Our pussies weren't bare but close to it. We also spent extra time at the gym to make sure we looked good." She paused for a moment before continuing, "This will sound silly but our biggest concern was running into someone from the ship. Even though that didn't happen, we realized at the end of the day, what difference would it have made. Silly, right?"

"Not at all, we had the same concern," Carol replied.

"And, like you, we enjoyed the dicks on display," Dean added.

"Have you visited any land resorts like your friends?" I asked.

"No we haven't. We prefer the variety we get from cruising," Jan said.

"Plus," I added, as I lifted my water glass in a toast, "You meet some fun people."

We toasted to tomorrow and agreed to meet for breakfast.

Carol and I elected to walk the track for a bit and chat about the new development in our cruise.

"A slight variation on one of our fantasies to make real," she said.

I laughed, "For sure. Here we've been hoping for another couple to join us and instead we get two women. Damn!"

"We three girls will have fun looking at men and commenting about the size of their dicks. They're going to have an eyeful with yours so the comparison will be interesting. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll want to do more than look. I'll do my best to encourage it but will let them make the first move."

"Who knows, maybe they're wondering the same thing. Did you notice how they reacted when you said how you wanted to put me on display?"

"It certainly wasn't subtle. I had an image flash in my mind of one of them riding your cock."

"I can picture that too. How about while one is riding the other is eating your pussy."

"That or I'll be doing the eating."

"Oh baby, you knoooowww what I like!"

We walked a few laps then headed to the cabin to check on emails and relax before dinner.

I took care of a couple of emails that needed a response and then decided to start on a Jack Reacher novel. As I was reading; I noticed Carol doing a lot of typing.

"What are you typing, sweetheart?"

"I thought I'd let Cindy know what has happened to you and also about meeting Jan and Dean.

"Are you going to tell her about the four of us doing the nude beach tomorrow?"

"Absolutely."

"You've certainly given her plenty of hints and openings for a threesome but the closest we ever got were you two going naked in the hot tub."

"Maybe this will give her something new to think about. Who knows, she may have some erotic dreams tonight."

Dinner was very good. All eight of us were present at the table with Carol and I being the youngest. I didn't hear anyone mention going to the beach tomorrow. Two couples were going to the bar across from the runway to watch the planes while the other was taking a taxi tour.

We attended a magic show in the theatre after dinner and thoroughly enjoyed it. The magician was funny and very entertaining. His interaction with the audience was great especially when they brought someone up on the stage.

We stopped by the bar for some Manhattans to take to our cabin to enjoy on our balcony. It was a perfect evening with a few clouds highlighted by the full moon. We toasted to a hopeful tomorrow. Carol kissed me and said, "Here's to making our fantasies a reality."

"And to a couple of girls who like to fuck, I hope."

"We hope. Speaking of that, all of this is making me horny. I need to feel you inside me."

"Before we get started, do you want to see if you got Cindy all hot and bothered?"

Carol quickly got online and a few moments later, was laughing. "Listen to this. She says she is envious and wants us to take lots of pictures."

"Oh, this is going to be fun. Let's get naked and send her a picture now."

"We can wear sunglasses and hats and I'll hold a beach bag."

It didn't take long for Carol to undress us both. I set up the iPad and after a few tries we had two pictures we liked. The first was us standing side by side. For the second, Carol was holding my erection in her hand.

"This ought to get her juices going," Carol remarked. "I captioned the second picture 'willing to share'."

"You might send her another email telling her we enjoy pictures too."

"Speaking of pictures," Carol noted. "I hope the girls are ok with us taking pictures on the beach."

"If not there, then maybe we can take some in our cabin."

"Even better if they're action shots."

Carol didn't waste any more time and moved me to the bed and climbed on top. She was very wet as she guided my erection to her love hole. I watched as she closed her eyes and smiled while she took me in deeper and deeper. When she had it all, she opened her eyes and grinned. I could feel the muscles flex around my cock. A few moments later, she demonstrated just how horny she was.

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers
12