Pain Turns into Passion Pt. 01

Story Info
I help my manager soothe her agonizing stomach ache.
3.8k words
4.33
4.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hired some time back, with an agency to sell life and health insurance. There were about eight of us in addition to the staff, and our collective manager was a nearsighted, wavy-haired brunette named Danielle. She was in her late twenties and fairly attractive, and for some reason she latched onto me fairly quickly. Monday was our day in the office, spent calling prospective customers to set appointments for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Fridays consisted of a weekly meeting and we were typically out the door by noon.

As I said, Danielle seemed to pay more attention to me than the other agents, despite my being married. She would frequently ask me how Miss Debbie (my wife) was doing. On most Mondays, rather than make calls from the conference room, Danielle would invite me into her office and close the door, where we both made our calls from either side of her desk. After a few weeks of setting appointments and meeting with clients, she approached me with the idea of my setting the appointments as I was better at that than she was, and she would close them, being better at that than me. We'd split the sales and make more money that way. I agreed, and we continued working together for a few more weeks.

Danielle did all the driving in her car. We'd meet at a park and ride near her house and spend our three sales days together. We gradually got to be pretty good friends, and I noticed that on Mondays - as she sat across from me - her blouses were getting lower and lower, to the point where a nipple would occasionally show. She wasn't overweight, but kind of cuddly if you know what I mean, and her tits were a little wider than they were long, and VERY perky. When she nip-slipped me, she'd smile a little and pull her blouse back up. One Friday, she told me her top was too small and to keep an eye on her as she spoke, to let her know if her nipples started to show. She was actually instructing me to stare at her tits and signal her if they showed. I motioned at one point and she corrected it.

After the meeting, she motioned for me to follow her into her office, where she once again closed the door. We sat on either side of her desk and she smiled.

"How is Miss Debbie?" she inquired.

"She's doing well, thank you for asking." I replied. "Oh, she told me she thought you're kind of cute."

"Tell her I said thank you." Danielle responded. "I think she's quite attractive as well. And thank you for letting me know about my top earlier. I didn't know it was that tight when I put it on this morning. By the time I figured it out, I was already here. Every time I moved like this, I could feel it slipping."

She moved to show me and to my surprise, both of her nipples suddenly appeared; quite erect and pudgy as well. Suddenly, both of her tits popped completely out of her blouse, and she looked a bit startled. I guess the idea was to tease me and she didn't expect to give me a complete show. Her tits were just as firm and perky as I had imagined, and to be honest, I was aroused at the sight of them. I couldn't help but look, as they pointed straight at me.

"Ooh shit, I didn't mean to do that." she mumbled, turning bright red as she pulled the tight top up and stuffed her pointy tits back inside. "Sorry."

"No complaints from me." I said carelessly, forgetting she was my boss for a moment. "I mean..."

There was a slightly uneasy silence for a few seconds, but she quickly smiled again.

"No worries then?" she inquired. "I wouldn't want Miss Debbie mad at me or anything."

"Well," I said scratching my head, "I don't think she'd be mad, but she'd probably like a peek at them too."

We both laughed nervously at my attempt at humor and slightest of hints, and Danielle decided to follow up on it.

"Is she like that too?" she asked.

"Too?" I replied. "Are you?"

Danielle nodded slightly.

"Yes, but please don't tell anyone."

"Of course not." I said seriously. "Unless you want me to tell Debbie you are."

"I don't know." she said somewhat dubiously. "I don't want to ruin our professional relationship or friendship. I do like you and I do like spending time with you, but I sure don't want your wife mad at me."

"Well, I'll see if I can work it into a conversation at some point." I responded. "I think she'd go for you. She does ask about you quite a bit as well."

Danielle smiled again.

"Okay, thank you. Well, I guess it's time to start the weekend, huh?"

I nodded.

"I'll see you on Monday." I replied. "Have a good weekend."

"You as well."

I left the office and headed home, thankful that Debbie wouldn't be home from work for another few hours or so. I kept thinking about Danielle's firm and pointy tits, and as soon as I got in the house, I pulled my clothes off, lay down on the bed and began jerking off feverishly. It wasn't long before I felt that wonderful sensation building up in my balls, dick and ass, as my prostate contacted and sent thick, ropy streams of cum shooting onto my stomach. I sighed blissfully, at both the nice feeling and the fact that I could relax for the moment.

The following Monday we were both back in Danielle's office, making appointments for the week. As usual, we were seated across from each other; she behind the desk, and me in front. It was hard to not keep looking at one another, and it was becoming obvious that there was something dangerous growing between us. This was all on top of everything else that had been going on for the past several weeks, and it was also becoming obvious to the rest of the office that she and I were probably more than just a good team because we sold a lot of policies together. We would also take our lunch together on Mondays as well, which raised a few eyebrows I'm sure..

Tuesday morning, we met at the commuter parking lot and I got into her car. She had a really nice Infinity that I know had to cost at least forty grand. She was very particular about her car, and it was always clean and sparkling. It was her baby. About thirty minutes into the trip up the interstate, she suddenly winced.

"What's wrong?" I inquired. "You okay? You have gas or something?"

"Something." she gasped through clenched teeth. "I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and sometimes it gives me fits. One time, I had to lay on a client's couch for almost three hours until I felt well enough to drive home."

"If you can't drive, I'll drive you home if you need me too." I offered.

"Believe it or not, you're the only person in the office I'd trust to drive this car." she replied. "I know you used to drive a tractor and trailer, so I know you're a good driver."

"Why don't you pull off at this exit and see if it gets any better?" I suggested. "I'll call the clients and cancel the appointments if you're really hurting."

"Okay." she grunted, clasping her right hand against her belly. "It's a really bad case, Jack. Oh my god, it hurts so fucking bad!"

She exited the interstate and pulled into a gas station parking lot. I helped her out of the car and around to the passenger's side. She reclined the seat as far as it would go, and lay back, clutching her stomach and starting to weep. I sat in the driver's seat and called the three appointments we had, to explain the situation and reschedule. All three clients were extremely sympathetic and offered their best wishes to Danielle.

"Okay, that's done." I said quietly. "Let's get you home."

I adjusted the mirrors and seat, and headed back toward Danielle's house. I had already been there once before, when I first started along with another noob, to get some extra training on some of the products we sold. Half an hour later, I was getting off on her exit, and saw my own car in the parking lot.

"Do you think you can make it from here?" I inquired.

Danielle shook her head.

"No." she whimpered. "I'm sorry Jack."

"It's okay." I said reassuringly. "I'll just have to walk back to the car, that's all. It's only three quarters of a mile or so. Maybe I can thumb a ride."

I pulled into her driveway and parked the car. I exited the vehicle and helped her out as well. Danielle was doubled over in agony, as she typed her code into the alarm system and unlocked the front door. I helped her inside and closed the door behind us.

"Hey there, Mr. Goober!" I greeted the huge orange and white tabby cat that approached us. "Handsome boy!"

He meowed in response and seemed concerned, as he could tell his owner was not feeling well.

"The couch?" I inquired. "Or would you be better off in bed?"

"The bed." she replied. "There's more room."

"Do you have a heating pad?" I asked, as I helped her ascend the stairs to the second floor. "It will help with the cramps."

"Yes, I have two of them." she answered, as we made our way to her bedroom. "I keep them in the dresser. Top drawer. There's a big one and a smaller one."

I laid her down gently onto the bed, and then searched for the heating pads. I opened the top drawer and saw all of her underwear, including some lacy bras and panties, but no heating pads.

"The other dresser, Jack." she continued, sucking her breath in, as she desperately fought the painful cramps in her stomach. "There you go."

I laid the larger pad onto the bed and had her roll onto it so it could heat her lower back. I was about to put the smaller one onto her stomach, when I noticed her blouse was a full button-down top.

"The heat is going to transfer through those buttons and burn you." I observed.

"Get it out of the way, then." she moaned. "I can't move."

"Are you wearing a bra?" I inquired.

"No, but you've already seen my tits anyway." she responded. "Just unbutton it and pull it open. I don't care if you stare at them."

I nodded, and did as I was told. I began unbuttoning her frilly blouse and laid it open, exposing her firm tits. They stuck straight up, and my dick hardened as I tried to avoid staring at them. I placed the smaller pad on her belly and turned it on as well.

"Do you have anything for menstrual cramps?" I asked, trying to look into her green eyes and not at her incredibly perky tits. "Midol or Pamprin?"

"Yes, in the medicine cabinet." she answered. "Why?"

"It will help." I said with a smile. "It will relax the muscles along with the heat. You should be okay in an hour or so."

I found the pills and got her a glass of water from the kitchen. I helped her tilt her head back so she could take a sip of water to swallow the tablets.

"The heat's already helping." she said with a smile. "Thank you."

I smiled back.

"You're welcome." I replied.

I dragged a stool over and sat beside the bed, taking her hand in mine and holding it gently, as the muscles in her back and stomach gradually relaxed. From the angle I was on, I had a terrific view of her tits pointing straight up in the air, not more than a foot or so away from my face, and she couldn't see me staring at them.

I wanted so badly, to reach out and squeeze them; to fondle them vigorously with one hand, while I masturbated frantically with the other, but I knew that wasn't going to happen, so I just clenched my legs together as tightly as I could, to help with the discomfort.

The next ten to fifteen minutes passed by excruciatingly slowly, and Danielle eventually squeezed my hand gently.

"It's getting a lot better." she said quietly. "Thank you for all you've done; driving me home and staying with me. Everything. It means a lot to me, Jack. You're a good friend."

"Well, I couldn't very well let you go through all of that without doing something." I replied. "Besides, you would have stranded us both if you ended up going to the emergency room. Then, I would have had to explain to my wife why I was staying overnight in another town with you."

We both laughed at my last remark, and Danielle suddenly gasped.

"Are you okay?" I inquired with concern.

"Yes, but I won't be if you don't help me up!" she exclaimed. "I need to get to the bathroom immediately!"

I wasted no time in standing up, moving the heating pad and pulling her toward me. I placed my arm around her waist and hustled her to the bathroom, flipping the light switch on as she lifted the lid and pulled her slacks down. Without a top and her pants around her ankles, she was for all intents and purposes, nude. I got a quick glimpse of a trimmed bush as she sat down, and I turned the fan on as well, leaving her alone and giving her the privacy she needed.

The cat meanwhile, had been alerted to the sudden rushing around, and came over to investigate. I called him, and he happily trotted over to be petted.

"Hey Goob." I said, petting his huge head and then his massive body. "Mommy's not feeling well. Why don't you go see if she needs some company?"

He opted to stay with me, however, so I decided to pick him up and lay him over my shoulder to keep petting him. I'd forgotten how heavy he was, tipping the scales at almost twenty three pounds, and he was solid muscle. He purred loudly, as I continued petting him, sounding like a damned vacuum cleaner in my left ear.

A few minutes later, Danielle called for me, so I put the cat down and returned to the bathroom. She had apparently pulled her shoes and slacks off while I was away, leaving her completely nude. She stood up, leaving her slacks where they were, and looked at me.

"I could really use a nice, hot shower after all of that," she said quietly, "and I'd like for you to join me if you would. I feel much better now and I'd like to thank you in a very special way, for everything you've done for me today. At this point, I don't care about Debbie; I just want to say thank you personally."

"You're welcome." I replied.

"Not like that!" she snorted, as she removed her glasses and placed them on the counter next to the sink. "Take your goddamn clothes off and get in the shower with me, so that you can play with my titties like I know you're dying to do, and I can suck your dick. You would like that wouldn't you, to cum in my mouth, Jack?"

"Yes." I responded, with a corresponding nod.

I began removing my own clothes, and joined her in the shower as the water heated up. I stared at her pointy tits and squeezed them firmly; feeling their taught flesh spring back in my hands as I did so. My cock swelled into a massive hard on, and Danielle reached down to tug on it with her right hand.

"Mmm," she murmured softly, "just as I imagined it would be. So nice and big and hard. I've wanted to play with your dick for about as long as you've wanted to play with my tits. Do you like them, Jack?"

"Very much." I answered truthfully. "They're so firm. They're the firmest tits I've ever squeezed. They're incredible, Danielle."

"They're yours," she responded, "if you want them. Debbie's too, if she wants them. I would love for the three of us to get together sometime very soon, and have a wonderful night of passion and pleasure.

"That would be nice." I agreed.

"Do you want me to suck your dick in the shower or on the bed?" she inquired.

"On the bed." I replied. "It would be more comfortable for the both of us, I would think. But if it would be alright with you, maybe I wouldn't cum in your mouth. Maybe I could cum in your cunt instead?"

"You'd rather fuck me instead?" she asked in a surprised tone. "Most guys would rather lay back and get a nice comfy blowjob, then to spend the energy for sex if they don't have to."

"Blowjobs are nice," I agreed, "but they aren't all they're cracked up to be. I actually prefer getting jerked off. It feels so much better to me."

Danielle seemed genuinely surprised.

"Really?!" she exclaimed in surprise. "Would you like for me to jerk you off instead? I could lick and suck on your balls while I pull on your dick. You could still cum in my mouth if you want. Or all over my face. I don't mind getting a nice face full of cum, Jack."

I shook my head, and kissed her gently on the mouth.

"No, I'd rather fuck you for a while, then have you mount me and ride me while I play with your tits. Then, I want to shoot my load inside your cunt, so you feel all of that warm sperm inside of your belly. That way, we can both enjoy it."

"Mmm, I think I'd like that better myself." she agreed, as she began soaping up. "Let's get clean then, so we can go right ahead and get nice and dirty with each other, all over again!"

"I'd love to get dirty with you." I said softly, running my hands all over her soapy tits.

We embraced for several seconds before separating.

"I've been really attracted to you almost from the day Roy hired me." I confessed.

Danielle nodded.

"I know. Me too." she sighed. "Why do you think I chose you to make calls from my office and work together?"

"Oh, I suspected alright." I replied. "Especially when you kept giving me those nip slips and then asked me to stare at your tits in case they popped out during the meeting. Jesus Christ, then they really did pop out back in your office the other day! I couldn't believe it! There they were, right in front of me. I went home and jerked off before Debbie got in."

Danielle's eyes widened.

"Really?" she asked. "I didn't mean to turn you on like that. I mean, I didn't mean for you see them fully. I just meant to tease you."

"Oh, you teased me alright!" I laughed, reaching out and squeezing those wonderfully firm and perky tits once again. "Are you ready?"

She nodded, and turned the water off. We toweled dry and headed back to her bedroom, where Goober had made himself most comfortable on her bed. The very bed we needed to continue our fantasy together. I slid him to one side and he stretched and yawned, then curled up and closed his eyes again, flicking his tail and wrapping it over his giant head.

"Lazy cat." I muttered.

We embraced, and our tongues met, curling around the others'. The passion increased as we ran our hands all over each others' bodies, and we were both getting really hot. We fell onto the bed and I pulled her legs apart, revealing that nicely trimmed bush of hers, and a nice, slippery hole to slide my rock hard cock into. It was gaping wide open in anticipation, and I had no trouble lining up the head with her wet entrance. I pushed slightly, and slid all the way inside.

"Oh yessss." she whispered. "That feels so nice, Jack. Fuck me!"

I needed no further encouragement, and began fucking her in earnest, pounding her hard enough that even as firm as her tits were, they were still jiggling back and forth in unison with the cunt pounding I was giving her. She squealed with pleasure and began grunting.

"That's it, fuck me! Harder! Oh fuck me harder, Jack!"

I continued pounding her wet cunt, and she began shrieking wildly.

"Oh fuck, Jack! I'm gonna cum!"

I had really wanted to shoot my load inside of her as she was riding me, but her outburst sent me over the edge.

"Me too!" I whispered loudly. "Oh Danielle, I'm gonna cum too!"

Her cunt clamped around my cock as she shook violently with several orgasmic spasms. Unable to slide anymore, her cunt literally jerked me off, and I shot my load deep inside of her cunt.

"Oh my god, I totally felt that!" she exclaimed, as her vaginal muscles relaxed and she slowly let my dick pop back out of her dripping cunt. "I felt you cum inside of me!"

I flopped over and dropped to the bed, my heart pounding and my lungs gasping for air. I was totally drained, and suddenly felt very tired.

"Are you going to fall asleep on me?" Danielle inquired. "It's okay. I'm worn out too. I'll join you."

We both drifted off to sleep in each others' arms, and awakened somewhere in mid afternoon.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, looking at my watch. "I've got to go!"

"Okay Love." Danielle called sleepily after me, as I scrambled to the bathroom to get my clothes and redress. "Don't forget, we have appointments tomorrow!"

12