Paint Balling

Story Info
Paint Balling, men v ladies, what could possibly go wrong?
1.3k words
4.11
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paint Balling - slave girl sara

The gang met up as usual, meeting at the pre-arranged time, nine in the morning, at the paintballing centre. We had all been there before, but this time Gary and Paul had teamed up with the owner to add a little more excitement to the whole meaning of `Paint Balling`. When we got there the car park had a few cars in it already, so obviously more people to play. It was almost the start time and Gary was the chief discloser of the new rules.

"All the girls will be on one team and naked apart from footwear and goggles. Girls will fire pink paint balls and will be limited to twenty each, so aim carefully girls.

The men are in three groups of four, each group will have a different colour paint ball, red, black and blue.

Once a girl has been shot on the bum she can surrender if she wishes or try and outwit the men. Once a man has been shot, he reincarnates to shoot again.

The aim of the game is for the men to turn the girls into their slaves for part of the day by shooting their team colour on a girl's bottom. Each four girls would spend time with each group of men on rotation. All will become clearer when we count the scores later

They will get two hours each and each group will offer a different BDSM take.

If more than one colour shows the nearest the bum hole wins, so shoot carefully guys.

More rules to follow after the shooting, good luck all."

We were stripped naked by our partners, given our guns and sent off into the wood when the first Siren sounded, a five minute start until the boys Siren signalled 'Game On'.

I was excited by the first siren and cum on the second, what? It was brilliant hiding and firing and we must have all lasted over an hour hiding until we were all painted. It was remarkable how bad a shot some boys were with lots of paint on our tits and bellies, ouch!

Time for scoring, we girls all had to go on all fours, then onto our elbows, with our bottoms pushed way up high. Gary said legs apart so they may find any bulls eyes.

All the men examined, poked, and prodded until they had a list of the scores. The men's team with the most hits on girls' bottoms were the winners and the girls they hit most were their prize. Gary announced the results with the winning colour and the four girls hit on the bum with that colour the most.

I was in Red, the second group, with Tina and Leah, who I knew and Dani who I had never seen before. Whilst still in the marking position we had a man stood behind who finger lubricated our receptors before being fucked. My fucker loved to pull on my nipples on his in stroke, hope he was not too disappointed with the size of my tits. Whilst fucking his conquest Gary spoke again.

"For the rest of the day you girls are the sexual property of the hunters who captured you."

The forest we played in had several wooden amnesty cabins where a hunted person could hide a while, have a Pee, a drink of water and snacks before continuing the game. Each colour was allocated a cabin and after our fucking and wash down our group were led by our nipples by our captors to the red shed.

Once in our cabin we were given some lube, put in a circle of four and told to lube the bottom of the girl in front of us. Never realised how sexy lubing a girl`s bum was for me and of course had the bonus of having mine fingered too. We then had to get the men a beer and kneel and give each cock a suck as we passed.

We also had to go to a tall cabinet and get a strap-on each and take it to the men to fit. I was not familiar with a strap-on, or to be honest any other girl on girl apparatus, I would normally use only mouth and fingers. I stood in front of the Sir and awaited any instructions.

He said these were new from abroad and the small gadget in my pussy generated a current from the movement from the dildo as it went in and out of a pussy and would give me mind blowing ecstasy. Yeah, right, should I look for the hidden camera which would show my naivety? I was obviously fingered while I had my pussy gadget and the false cock fitted snuggly.

"Let`s see how it works sara, place your hands on my shoulder and hold tight."

I did as I was told, he put a hand on each of my bum cheeks and pulled me closer and began to rub my false cock rigorously.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo."

He stopped and I cum, wow. Almost the whole of the two hours of our time with these guys was fucking each other or wanking and sucking the men`s proper cocks, I was knackered when the siren went.

We moved to the blue cabin, just as the previous girls were leaving, they looked as red as us. We were shown to a bed each and the four men took each girl in turn, back, front and mouth. It seemed a lot more relaxing with plenty of time in-between until some handcuffs, ropes and hoods were introduced.

Each man had a different skill with a rope and cuffs. One fastened my arms tight behind me and fucked and slapped my face. Another put me on my belly with handcuffs fastening my hands and feet together, rolled me over and licked and fucked my pussy. One tried to rope my small tits, with little success, so fucked my bum instead. The last one incorporated all the previous applications and hoisted me up so as I spun round he had his choice of hole.

Saved by the siren.

We girls all met up back at the main building where we were hosed down, fed and watered and rested a while. What would the last cabin hold for us?

My Sir was in this group of four men and I felt really safe, not that I felt threatened with the others, but best the man you know and trust than others. Same procedure, nipple led to their cabin, I saw Sir had the big titted Leah as the nipple he led, I was happy for him, knowing how he loved big tits. We were lined up and given various exercises. The first, hands on hips and knees bent till opposite a cock, suck it, then up again, ten times. The last to complete got a bottom slap off each man. Same idea again but lowered right down onto a dildo suctioned to the floor, again ten times.

A break for us then, one knelt as one bent over so the men could alternate between mouth and their chosen option of slit or bum. We then had to suck a man off, Marc got Leah and tittied her up and slapped them as she sucked.

We thought it was a break for us all, but nope, just the men as we had to jog on the spot as they had a beer.

We must have been into our last hour by now and were told to rest as each man in turn unbuckled his belt and again in turn pulled it through his belt loops, a slow deliberate action, I had a few gentle cums and one shudder, my Sir smiled at me, he knew.

Each one of us was bent over and had to count twenty lashes each, then kneel and suck a thank you. Once they were good and hard, we were fucked against a wall, holding hands, then turned round, bent over, still holding hands, and given ten cane stripes we had to count again, any missed and start over again from one, Leah missed number three so ended up with thirteen. We ended up riding the men`s cocks till they cum. What a day, hope it becomes an annual event!