Painter's Tape

Story Info
A pair of switches, woman and man, playing with tape.
5.2k words
3.33
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Painter's Tape Part I

You have followed your instructions beautifully. But that is no surprise to me. You are a wonderful submissive and an exquisite exhibitionist. You have shown me what I asked to see and I am already hard and well on my way to very happy.

My instructions were a follow up on an earlier photo you sent me. A photo that was also taken in your bedroom. I wanted a closer view, a better view of your pretty panties.

You could choose to take the shot from the front or the rear. And as I stare at your beautiful and almost bare ass, your choice was clear.

Your black lace panties leave little the imagination, barely covering your lips. But they show much to desire.

And I look at your photo, at your pose, your head down, your ass up, on your knees for me and my dominant side rises instantly to the top.

I want to go right up to you grab your ass, spank it and then kiss your cheeks to make it better.

But I don't want to stop there. I want to slide your panties to the side and lick you from below. I want to pull your panties down and take you from behind.

And instead of your dream catcher or just your wall, I want you to be facing a mirror while I fuck you.

I want to be able to see you biting your lovely lower lip. I want to see your big beautiful breasts bouncing as I am pounding you from behind. And I want to see you open you mouth as you orgasm letting out the surprisingly cute but still seriously sexy sounds you can make when you cum.

But me seeing a photo of you and wanting to taste you, take you, mount you and make you cum on my cock is nothing new.

Thanks to you that's a Monday for me now. What is new is what I see on your wall. I see it and I start to laugh. You are a vibrant woman, and you have bright color samples hanging on your wall.

I see the samples stuck there with blue painter's tape and I see the second invitation

Clever and cute. Smart and sexy. You already know my answers. I want to come over to fuck you but also to paint your fucking room.

Painter's Tape Part II.

You have picked out the paint colors you want. You have also chosen the date and time you want me to arrive to help you paint. I know I will be painting. I know there will be submission and exhibition and sex.

But the timing and the roles I do not know yet. Maybe you don't either. Sometimes you "feel very switchy." Lines like that are a major reason why whatever my role, the second I step into your bedroom I am going to be yours, so fucking yours.

The moment I walk into the room I know that you are feeling submissive. In preparation of our meeting I dropped off some supplies. Most were practical, like my favorite brushes and guide and a new drop cloth and some rolls of painter's tape. But included in the box was a handmade flower I made from that painter's tape. And I am greeted by you wearing that flower from a collar around your neck.

"Thank you for helping me to paint my bedroom, Sir." you say adding "Let me know if there is anything, I can do to help you tonight."

"I could use a little encouragement" I say adding "How about each wall I paint you lose an article of clothing?" "I assume you want me to keep my stockings on. Is that right Sir?" you reply with a slight curtsey and a smile.

And I quickly close the gap between us and bend down slightly to kiss you before answering "Yes, Hermosa, the rest of your clothes are coming off but you are going to keep those sexy stockings on."

Normally when I paint, I like to get all of the taping done at once, but tonight things are different. You are here and I have plans for you. So, I start to tape just the first of four walls.

And I go along the trim with my brush taking care to not make a mess. But it is a challenge. You have chosen to wear a sweater that shows off your curves. It is woven tight enough that I can't really tell what you are wearing underneath unless you want me to know.

And you want me to know. I look up from working above the floorboards to see you lying on the bed, stockinged ankles crossed behind you, the V of your sweater hanging down below your smiling face showing that beneath the sweater you are wearing a bra and nothing else.

I look down from the ladder after working below the molding and now I see you pulling on your sweater again. But this time instead of pulling your sweater down so I can see your bra, you are pulling it up so that I can see your panties.

"Lovely" I say. Then after I have climbed down the ladder and put up my paint brush, but before I break out my roller I walk over to you. I place one hand high up between your thighs, the other I place on your face. Then I say "Four walls, but only three items of clothing you can remove, what are you going to reward me with for the final wall?"

And then you take my left hand with yours and pull it up against your panties. And then you take my right hand and place it on your sweater right above your right breast. And you say "you can take whatever you want as your reward, Sir."

I respond by groping you as I give you a long and deep kiss. And when I finally finish I say "You. I want you. I always want you, Hermosa."

It doesn't take much time for me to roll paint onto a single wall. And I have a playlist playing in the background that has good energy for painting.

But every song has also been selected to make sure you know that even when my back is turned to you I am still thinking about fucking you.

So when I turn to collect my reward for finishing a wall the music is as hard and as pumping as I am and as I want to be, you seem to be ready too for your sweater stays on. Instead you slide your lacy, frilly white panties down your almost as pale thighs, across your knees, and past your stockinged feet before finally presenting them to me.

And they are wet. And I know you are ready. And I think to myself. This is my reward. This is what I get for lifting weights and taking long walks. I am ready. I have the strength and stamina to paint your four walls and fuck you four times.

So I slide my hand up your thigh, onto your lips and after a quick rub I slide a finger inside you and start to play. But soon I pull that finger out and make sure you see me take my finger in my mouth and take a taste.

"Would you like me to take a break from painting to take a taste of you, Hermosa?"

"Yes, Sir" you say as you lay back pulling your sweater up to just above where your panties would have been and spread your legs for me.

And I give you more than just a taste. I give you more than just a tease. I go down on you eagerly. And I get to feel and see and even taste you responding to my tongue. And then, as if to pay you back for edging me repeatedly when you were in charge an earlier evening, I suddenly stop. I stop licking you. I stop touching you. I stand up and walk away.

And I go and grab a roll of painter's tape as if I am just going to start on the next wall. I can hear you breathing hard, I imagine you are wondering what to say now. I guess at this moment you are torn between wanting to serve and wanting to be serviced.

But this is not a choice you have to make tonight. "Would you like me to take a break from painting tonight to fuck you Hermosa?" I ask you as I turn to face you again.

"Oh yes, Sir" you say as you spread your legs even wider for me. And while my plan is to put your legs together, I am not one to reject such an awesome invitation. And still in my painting clothes I pull out my cock, and climb onto you and slide into you.

You were already close from my eating you out earlier and it's not long before I hear you say "Sir may I please cum on your cock?" and I reply "Of course, Hermosa. I want to feel... you... cum... on... my... cock." I say as I thrust in and out of you. And soon you are tensing beneath me and letting out a cute and almost quiet moan followed by a "Thank you Sir."

"Are you ready to cum in me now Sir?" you ask me. And I surprise you by pulling out and saying "No."

But before you spend any real time getting the wrong idea, I take your legs and pull them together by your ankles. Then I grab the conveniently placed roll of tape and tape your ankles together. And as I gently roll you over on your side, I slide back inside you and start pumping into you again.

And from behind you I reach up under your sweater and start groping you. And right before I do I let you know telling you in your ear "I am going to cum in you."

I leave you lying down with your legs still tied together to go paint the next well.

But before pull out, I whisper in your ear "Hermosa." Then I grab your ass one more time and I pull your sweater up another inch. I want to make sure I get a good view of your beautiful butt and my cum dripping out of you while I work. And of course, I grab the roll of painter's tape.

Painter's Tape Part III

I go back to taping and painting the next wall. This time I am ignoring you while I am working. But whenever I have to step down from the ladder I do more than look.

I walk back over to the bed to kiss you, caress you and tell you how much I am Looking forward to fucking you again after you take off that next piece of clothing.

And when I finish that wall I see you roll back up so your legs are stretched out straight to take off your bra from beneath your sweater. A skill that as a mere man I have always appreciated. But I know that the tape will only get in the way of what I have planned next.

So, I whip out and whip open my knife and keeping your stockings safe I slice open the tape tying your legs together.

Then I pile the pillows together in the middle of the bed, point and say, "On your knees, please."

"Yes, Sir" you say as you assume the position for me.

This time I take the painter's tape and I move to your front. I know you are a fan of bondage, heavy and light, and I am a fan of and and, so I both bind your wrists together and I give you another task.

I carefully fold the tape into what looks like a long thin blue belt. I lay it across your wrists and say, "Hermosa, keep this from falling off while I fuck you, and you will get rewarded while I paint your next wall."

"I will do my best not to let you down Sir" you say as you grip the bedsheets in front of you and arch your back in preparation. I take off my boots, socks and pants and underwear and lay them on the floor. But before I start fucking you I reach into a bag I brought. And pull out a mirror. I don't want to damage your wall with a nail, I would have to patch it myself anyway, but I want to watch your face while I take you from behind.

Lucky for me, the mirror is light and I brought lots of tape. And soon I get to see your gorgeous lips open wide in that mirror as I am holding you by your hips and pounding you from behind.

But I don't keep my hands on your hips for long. I take advantage of your lack of a bra by grabbing your big beautiful breasts from beneath your sweater. And as I cum inside you one more time I tell you "You are so sexy, and you did well. Looks like you get your reward, Hermosa."

Painter's Tape Part IV

I lift and cut the tape from off your wrist and now we get back to reality for a bit. I put my clothes back on and we take this time to refresh and rehydrate. And when you walk back into your bedroom I have already finished taping the next wall. And the roll of tape is lying on the bed right beside your reward.

"Thank you Sir" is all you say as you lie back down on the bed, spread your legs and lift your sweater up to make room for your reward.

I tape your magic wand to your thigh so that it is right where it needs to be and then turn it on. And as I walk away to get back to work I wonder who will finish first. I have been listening to you moan this whole time but now you are getting loud.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." I hear you say. "Please Sir, I need to cum now. I know you're not done yet, but please... Sir... permission" you struggle to say. "Cum" I say adding "You have my permission to cum." But before I finish the sentence it is already moot. You have already begun to cum. And I stop painting just long enough to cut off the wand for you to give you a rest.

Without the delightful distraction of hearing the sweet sexy sounds you make when you are getting ready to cum, I quickly finish the wall. Now I finally get to see you naked except for your stockings. And you are probably wondering what I am going to tape next and you might be worried I am going to try and fuck you again so soon after so much stimulation. But I have a different plan.

And while I didn't expect it to be done at this point, I am in no way sorry we went in this order.

I tape you tits. A blue X across each nipple. As if to say X marks the spot where I am going to fuck you next. And from the bag I now pull out some oil. And even though I only really need to oil your cleavage, I rub the oil into every bit of each breast not currently covered with tape. And this time I strip completely naked before climbing on top of you and slowly sliding my cock between your tits until I cum onto your chest.

It is getting late so I just put back on underwear as I take down the mirror and finish the final wall. I can tell you are getting tired. So, I say "You have behaved beautifully, Hermosa. Pick a position and I will happily eat you and fuck you once more."

"Give me the tape, Lovely" you say. And I see the switch in your posture. I hear the switch in your voice. "Yes, Ma'am." Is my reply as I hand you a roll, but instead of taking the roll, you take my wrist instead. "Give me your other one too." Is your instruction. "Yes, Ma'am" I reply again as I raise my other arm and place it into you hands.

"Good job, Lovely" you say as you wrap the tape around my wrists again and again and again. And then I am at your mercy. You grab my boxer briefs in both hands and pull them down to my ankles. I step out of them and stand completely naked before you. "Now hold your arms up and don't drop them and you will get a reward" you say with a smile. "Yes, Ma'am" I say but I start to think "how is this not my reward already?" as you get down on your knees and start to suck my cock.

And you know me. You know I desperately want to have my hands on you now. In your hair, on your breasts. As much as I am loving having your lips and tongue on my cock I am aching to be grabbing and fondling you right now. But I behave. I want my reward too much. And so I keep my arms up and I keep my hands away from your long gorgeous hair and large perfect breasts.

Before I can cum in your mouth you suddenly stop sucking and stand up. "Good job lovely." you say adding "Now lay down on the bed for me so you can get your reward." adding make sure you have your head at the foot of my bed. And with my wrists still stuck together, I scramble onto the bed and lay down on my back laying my arms behind me so they are dangling down off the edge of the bed but my head is still supported.

Apparently, this is exactly what you had in mind for you bring the ladder over and quickly bind my hands to one of the ladder's legs. Then using those legs as handholds you climb on top of me, straddling me and slowly sit down onto my smiling face. And I am happily surrounded by you. But I am still aware enough to notice that you have changed the music. It has gone from my pounding rock music to your slower softer classical. And I submit again to you trying to match the new pace as you rock back and forth as you ride my face.

Then the song changes and the pace picks up. But the pace isn't the only thing that's up. And you change positions too, sliding back down my chest and onto my hard and ready for you yet again cock. And now it's your turn to take off the tape.

Not from me, you leave me tied to the ladder. But as you ride me you slowly start to strip off the only items other than your sexy stockings you still have on. "Your mouth did such a good job on my clit, would you like to suck my nipples now?"

"Yes, Ma'am" I reply thrusting up against you with even more enthusiasm because now I know you are just moments away from teasing, pleasing, and possibly smothering me with your big beautiful breasts. And it is no surprise to either one of us that soon after you start letting me suck on your nipples that while you are pulling back to switch sides again I say "Please Ma'am may I cum now?" and you say "Yes, Lovely" as you bury my face in your big beautiful breasts feeling me cum inside you, bound by you, beneath you, barely able to breathe and obviously loving every moment of submission to you.

"You are planning on coming again tomorrow to paint the trim too?" You say as you reach onto the steps of the ladder and pull out your knife to carefully cut me free.

"Yes, please, Ma'am" I immediately reply. And then it is time to make sure the paint can is closed, and to rinse out the brush. But while I am doing these mundane tasks I am reliving and relishing the many times and ways we played together and enjoyed each other tonight. But I am also planning one more tape trick for tomorrow night.

Painter's Tape Part IV

Your question "Would you like me to keep my stockings on as I strip for your reward, Sir?" gets me instantly hard and lets me know your mood the moment I enter your bedroom. It's early enough in the morning that you are still in a sleeping shirt. Which for someone who grew up watching Anime, seeing you wearing just a Naruto shirt, stockings, panties and a smile is a seriously sexy sight. "Of course, Hermosa," I say as I bend down slightly to give you a kiss before I even put my bag down on your floor.

The four walls were finished last night. Now it is the floor that needs taping and the molding that needs paint. It doesn't take long to tape the floor and for the first part of the morning the game is the same. I finish painting the crown molding and as I am climbing down the ladder I see you preparing for me.

You have your hands already outstretched wrists held together ready to be bound. And I am delighted by that sight for I know exactly what it means. You have chosen what item to remove and now I get to take your panties off for you. I pick up a roll of painter's tape and quickly bind your wrists together. Then I grab your wrists in one hand and lift them up above your head. And while staring into you eyes I take my other hand, place it between your legs and start to rub.

You inhale and start to giggle and let out cute happy noises as my fingers find your lips and clit through the fabric of your small black panties. "Would you like me to take these off for you, Hermosa?" I ask as I slide a couple of fingers beneath your panties. "I would be happy to lend a hand, since your hands are tied," I say as I slide my finger inside you.

"Thank you, Sir" you say, "I could use a little help." And I help you. I help you walk over to the ladder. I help you keep your hands up above your wrists by taping them to the ladder behind you. I of course help you by pulling your panties down to your ankles. And now you help me by stepping out of them. And now I help you again by sliding my finger back inside you. Only now without your panties in the way I am free to start fucking you with my fingers and licking and sucking your clit. "Please may I cum Sir?" you ask sooner than I expected. I take my mouth off of you long enough to reply "Fingers or cock? And you can say both."

And you say "Both." I never stopped fingering you, but now I can get my mouth back to pleasuring you. Before I do I say "You have my permission, Hermosa." Now when I go back down on you I let my free hand travel up under your T-shirt to fondle your big beautiful breasts. And as I find a nipple and start to squeeze it at the same time I am sucking on your clit you start to spasm, cumming on my fingers and face.

I stand up say, "Beautiful, now tell me what do you need me to do right now?" I am still cupping your breast with one hand as I ask, "Should I give you a chance to recover, maybe go get a drink of water?" or I add, "Should I just unzip right here and fuck you right now while you are still tied to the ladder?"

12