Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next time, I get to cum in his ass," Jen panted, finally releasing my head, and letting her cock fall out of my mouth, "God that felt good, it's going to be nice having our own pussy boy at our beck and call this summer."

Mary was still on top of me, her cock still buried in my ass, "Fuck, I needed that," she said, "Yeah, I think you've just given him his nickname, pussyboy."

I didn't like that name at all, but it wasn't inaccurate. They used my mouth and ass like a pussy. Still, it was very degrading, and I didn't like it.

"I won't do this deal if you're going to call me that," I protested.

"Well, you call Carol, Momma," Jen quipped, "I guess you can call us that too. Now you have three Momma's.

"I think I treated him like his step-momma," Mary laughed, "it's not safe to leave him alone with me."

"You're right about that," Jen agreed, "I don't think he enjoyed a minute of this. It's a shame because he seemed to really enjoy taking Carol's cock."

"Oh, a few more times and he'll be begging for the big dog," Mary said confidently, smiling at Jen.

"I told you to stop calling it that, you dope," Jen scoffed, "You should probably pull that thing out of him before rigor mortis sets in."

"Don't be so dramatic, this is how it goes the first time for every guy I take," Mary replied, slowly pulling her massive schlong from my anus, "He'll be ready to go again tomorrow."

The Aftermath

"We better get cleaned up and clean him up before Carol returns," Jen said, "We agreed to keep this little arrangement a secret."

I got up and headed directly for the back bathroom to clean myself up. Jen and Mary jumped in the pool to cool off, then dried themselves and started to get dressed. By the time I returned to the back yard, both women were nearly dressed.

I approached them for a talk before I went back to work, "I assume I can trust you to keep all of this private," I said with a stern look on my face.

"Absolutely," Mary replied, "I don't want to have to share you with anyone else, other than Carol. I'll make sure motor mouth over there stays quiet."

"Hey!" Jen protested, "I'm as discreet as a priest if I want to be."

"Well, I have to get back to work before Carol gets back," I said, "I assume we can work the details out regarding the open houses this weekend?"

"Oh, we will see you again before the weekend," Mary said smiling, "but yeah, open houses are usually from 1pm until 4pm on Sundays."

I nodded my head and headed back to the scaffold. My ass was burning, still trying to recover from Mary's arm-sized cock.

"At least my hard on is gone," I said to myself as I walked back.

Soon I was back at it again, almost as if nothing ever happened. I picked up my phone to check the time. It was a little after 1pm, a good time to stop for lunch. I climbed down the scaffold, cleaned up the job site a little bit, and then walked across the back yard toward the patio doors. I was looking forward to getting inside and cooling off for a bit over lunch.

I got inside and felt the cool air rush against my sweaty body. I grabbed my lunch from the fridge and then opened the freezer to take a few more pulls off the tequila bottle that Carol kept there. Just as I had finished taking my third swig, I heard the front door open. I quickly put the bottle back, grabbed my lunch and headed to the island to eat.

I had just taken a bite when Carol entered the kitchen.

"Oh good," Carol said, smiling at me, "you're on your lunch break. C'mon, let's go upstairs, Momma's horny again already."

"But Ma'am, I really need to get some work done," I protested.

"Nonsense," Carol replied, "you've been working all morning, you can take a short break to keep Momma happy. You can stay later tonight if you need to."

Carol grabbed my arm. It was clear she wasn't going to take no for an answer. I stood up from my chair and followed Carol to the stairway. I felt my cock swinging back and forth as I walked a step behind her. I was hoping I could still perform for her after the beating I just took from Jen and Mary.

"Momma can't stop thinking about that tight little ass of yours, baby," Carol mused, "this is going to be such a great summer."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12