Pair of Aces es Muy Caliente Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you need to do something with your mouth while I give your ass some more love." Eric said to Maria. With that he slowly pulled out of her and helped her to stand up. He motioned toward Joy and as they went toward her, Joy leaned back on Jake's cock and spread her legs a bit. You could see his cock deep in her ass, his hands wrapped around each ass cheek to hold her up a bit, and her pussy exposed to Maria. Maria knelt in front of her and nibbled immediately at her clit. Eric lubed up Maria's ass and slowly entered her as she nibbled. The distraction was helpful and Maria slid him back into her ass with a soft groan of pleaure. Maria worked a couple fingers into Joy's pussy as she lapped at her clit. She loved feeling her husband's dick through the thin membrane between Joy's pussy and ass. Eric pushed into Maria over and over. Nice and slow, pulling back just an inch or two before pressing back in to full penetration. Maria worked a third and fourth finger of her little hand into Joy's pussy and she continued to munch happily on Joy's clit. Joy was encouraging her with more moans and grinding her ass onto Jake. Joy's pussy seemed plenty hungry, so Maria lubed up the rest of her hand and casually worked it into Joy. To Joy, it mostly felt like a big cock trying to work into her. Maria slowly worked her whole hand into Joy, which stretched Joy's pussy so nicely.

"Oh my god, yes! I like that." Joy said, moaning in pleasure. Her pussy spasmed all around Maria's hand, who squealed in delight, working her wrist into her now. Maria's excitement had her pushing back against Eric with a little extra force now. Jake continued to work his cock in Joy's ass from below as Maria slowly fed more and more of her little arm to Joy's pussy. Jake groaned and held back an orgasm as Joy's tight ass got even tighter.

"Oh yea, there you go." Maria said as she slid her hand past Joy's cervix and into the deepest part of her pussy. Maria picked up her pace, fisting Joy a little harder and feasting on her clit once again. Jake moaned, feeling his wife's hand rubbing his cock. Joy felt so incredibly full, her ass tight around Jake's cock in her ass and Maria's arm in her pussy. Oh, and that long tongue of Maria's felt perfect whipping across her clit.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck me with your hand!" Joy begged Maria, who complied. Maria fisted her more strongly and her fingers found the back of Joy's pussy, causing some extra pressure. Joy started to tense up and moan more loudly. If Eric could have seen how much forearm Maria had inside Joy, he would have burst immediately. Jake was moaning with her and tensing his legs. Joy felt the fire in her pussy intensify as Maria's tongue found the perfect spot. Joy's ass and pussy being stretched just like she wanted. Jake couldn't hold on any more and came in her ass. Maria kept going and ate Joy more fiercely, feeling Jake's cock throbbing against her arm. Joy came so hard she bucked and thrashed, dropping her legs and grinding her ass on Jake's cock. Maria's arm still buried inside her. They moved against her until her thrashing slowed. Maria withdrew her hand slowly and Joy reached down and caressed her cheek, showing her appreciation.

Eric withdrew from Maria's ass slowly and invited her back to the bed to lay on her back like a moment ago. She did so while he lubed up his shaft once again. Maria put her legs on his chest and he eased his cock back in her ass once more. He had been so gentle with her. She had yet to feel anything but pleasure from her ass. Eric could feel the familiar tension in his nuts and hoped that he could cum in her ass. He felt that was something every woman should experience. He finally took a long stroke and watched Maria's expression. He pulled out until the head of his dick just started coming out of her ass, then pressed all the way back in. She made an 'O' face and smiled. Maria liked it. He slowly repeated this as he lifted a foot toward her head. She was flexible and accommodated him by hooking it behind her head, followed by the other foot. Maria's little ass was fully exposed to him now and the sight was very erotic. He took longer strokes and invited her to rub her clit. He tensed his legs, not wanting to take too long before cumming.

"You want to feel my cock throb in your ass?" Eric asked Maria with a smile. Maria nodded and strummed her clit, enjoying this new pleasure. He grabbed her tiny ass and pulled her onto his cock with each stroke. They both started to moan as she got her first ass-fuck. He didn't go crazy with her, and used all the restraint her could. He stroked consistently and firmly, dragging the head of his dick almost out of her ass before pushing it back in and bumping against her. Her their moans started to increase in volume and he could feel a shiver in his spine.

"Oh yea!" Eric said. "I'm going to cum in that fine ass. I like how you take my cock." His dirty talk put her on another level and they both groaned loudly as they came together. His thrust deep into her ass and his cock throbbed as orgasm rocked his body. He shook and she could feel his throbbing member and the warm cum he was depositing in her. This sent her over the edge and she came hard as well, squirming and gripping his cock with her asshole. He kept his cock buried in her ass, grinding lightly as their orgasms subsided. She let her legs down and sighed deeply as he withdrew little by little.

"I like the way you used that ass, mami." Jake said to her proudly. You could almost hear him thinking about her ass as well. You'd be correct too as he did secretly wish that Eric would help make her want to fuck with her ass like Candy now does.

Everyone relaxed and caressed each other's skin, chatting freely once again. They commented on the number of firsts they had shared that night. Maria had cum in her ass for the first time and said she loved feeling Jake cum in Joy's ass. Joy had firsts as well; having a dick covered in her own juices cumming in her mouth, another man's dick in her ass and being fisted by a gorgeous woman - at the same time! She laughed and said that she didn't know that kind of double penetration was possible before now. Everyone laughed along with her.

They chatted again about a potential road trip in a month or so and decided that they would pencil it in more firmly. To start on July 6th, just a couple days after Joy and Eric's normal family camp out. It was one of those things that couldn't be missed since they flew in everyone for a long weekend. It wasn't too long before Jake and Maria took their leave. They held their friends tight and kissed each other passionately before they left. Everyone was looking forward to the road trip already.

Eric and Joy showered together soon after, and reconnected with one more round of hot sex. They were having the time of their lives.

12