Pair of Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raghuvaran : Maybe you never wore one!!

Urvashi : Forget It!! My bag... My ID Card... My Badge!! Shit... Where is my Group Badge!! I can't go back to College without it. The senior boys give very harsh punishments to the girls!!

Raghuvaran : Like... They will bang you?! Hahaha!! You will love it!!

Urvashi : Err... I need to go... I mean... I really need the badge!!

Raghuvaran : Fine... Here... Take it!! But, don't ask for your panties!!

Urvashi : Just give me my badge back!! They make us show them our tits, otherwise!!

Raghuvaran : The seniors really do that to the girls??

Urvashi : I swear!! Ohh... Gosh!! My leg hurts!! And, yaa... They really do that to us!! I have been... I mean... I... I think I should just go...

As I finally walked out of the room, I could not believe I had opened up to him, and had a serious regular conversation with him, moments after I was forcefully made to fulfill his sensual needs - I was supposed to feel the rage, but I just did not!!

When I reached home that night, it was well past 10, and my husband was waiting at the door - He knew I was at the Hospital, but his Boss just would not grant him leave.

"Sorry..." he honestly apologized.

"Why?! There is no need for you to be sorry!! I am sorry!!" I said, struggling to walk.

"Forgive me, Urvashi... I know I should have been there. It is just now I got back from work." he sounded genuinely upset.

"I should be asking for forgiveness... I am at fault..." I replied, filled with guilt, leaving him baffled.

"Why do you say that?! It is not your mistake... Just promise me you will eat proper meals from now on..." he finished, gently touching the baby bump.

"I love you!!" I said, kissing him on his cheeks, signalling to him I am going to take a bath, and walking away!!

I knew I was wronged - But I had enjoyed it!!

I did not want to admit I cheated on my man - But I knew I had sinned!!

I wanted to tell him the truth, but I did not - Instead, I kept the scintillating ordeal hidden from my man for all these years, just how I also never let him know his meat hardly made a difference to the interiors of my pussy!!

Almost 25 years later, I was yet again overcome by pure hardcore lust - But this time, the reason for my betrayal was the sole witness to my only instance of infidelity!!

I strongly pondered on what the probabilities were that my son had got his inappropriate taste of sex as result of the perversion his mother was subjected to, when she carried him!!

During my sexual encounter with Dr. Raghuvaran, I had completely forgotten I had a baby in my womb - And it was no irony that this trip down the memory lane had made me neglect the immoral doing of my son!!

But, it wasn't forever that I was going to remain in this state of carnal trance!!

Pushing my new yet cum-filled pair of panties into the insides of my hungry cunt had started to give me the feeling that I had my son's fluids inside me, waiting to leak out - Just how Dr. Raghuvaran's juices did after he creampied me!!

This very above mentioned comparability, surprisingly made me contemplate on the similarities between them - To start with, they had both got me dripping, and also, they were both sexually very insensitive!!

The enticing thoughts of the two intruding men, one very old & the other very young, were turning me into a sex crazed slag - With things even reaching a point that I wished they both did me together!!

I started to consider them as my lovers, and I started to believe that both the males were a lot alike - I started to conclude that my son could give me as much pleasure as the elderly stud gave me!!

There was however one clear starking difference between them - While my son gifted me a new pair of panties, Dr. Raghuvaran chose to take away what was mine.

The aged animal had sent the defiled young lass back to her husband without a pair of panties, under her bottoms, but I did not know if it was a good thing or a bad thing, any more, that I had to experience his aggression, and that he snatched my purity from me!!

However, what I knew was that, right then, I was feeling content to have my holes covered with what was never going to be termed a regular pair of panties, as I steadily began to be aware of the escapades I could soon be a part of, with my very own youthful beast!!

It greatly amused me that the pair of panties, I was gifted by my son, was still as wet as it always was - Either he had left too much of his sperms on them OR I had orgasmed more than just once!!

"Yessssss" I moaned loudly, as I got back to playing with myself, just about the same time I heard a faint knock on the to my room...

"Is that you, Rajath?!" I questioned, almost out of breath, desperately hoping my son would answer YES!!

I had hated him merely a few minutes ago, but that was no longer the case!!

"Yes, Mom... I hope you are okay..." he said, very concerned.

"I am fine... Are you... Oooohhh... Okay?!" I enquired, a lot more louder than I wanted to, and sounding a lot more excited that I thought I was!!

"Can I come inside??" my son asked the very question I wanted him to!!

The door was not locked - It was certainly only a matter of time!!

But, I did not want him to simply open it - I wanted him to break it open!!

And, I did not want him to just fuck me - I wanted my son to take his mother in the most damaging way possible!!

I knew he wanted it too - He had made it too obvious, and I was going to give more than what he could ever take!!

"Get yourself naked, You Filthy Bastard!! And stuff your Mummy with that Monster Cock of yours!! Come inside now, and Cum inside your Mom's Dirty Horny Pussy!!" I ordered sternly, screaming & shouting, in an extremely raunchy manner!!

He was in my room the very next second, and I watched in sexual awe, as he stood in front of me, grabbing his huge balls, just how I had imagined him, moments ago - I was so near to being stretched by my own son's huge dick, and I had no more patience left in me!!

Forcing the thin satin panties inside my twat, a little too harshly, I tore the shiny fabric open, perfectly making way for my unusually luring young son's pulsating stiff penis!!

THE END


12