Pairs of Pumpkins #08: Pridemoon's Precipice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you don't want it and I'll stop," he spoke in her ear, fumbling around blindly beneath a wall of ballooned breasts, to line up his cumbersome erection against her soaking folds. He was all too eager, like boys his age were but he looked back to her eyes and her last chance to dent him. She froze.

Joseph shifted and the tense squelch of penetration followed. Marina's hand moved between them, gripping the girth of her brother with a ring of her fingers. "You feel so good, Mother! Even better than last time!"

The teen fox lunged on top of her, sinking in impatiently with his full, impressive girth until the space between their bodies disappeared. Young hands reached out, as soon as he was close enough to grope her chest, trying to restrain them while his rutting hips tried to put them into motion. The young man wasn't interested in teasing her or letting her re-acclimate to his size. He was lust-mad and desperate to fuck.

Portia's eyes were wide and transfixed on nothing, staring into the divinity of forbidden pleasure that sated her incessant hunger. She'd fantasized about this for two months and it was fulfilled. She was complete. Worshiped. Loved. On her muzzle was a self-disgusted wince but already she was about to cum.

"Make mother's big tits shake, Joseph. You know you love them." Marina purred, nipping at her neck. Joseph nodded and thrust hard, jostling the three of them and sending Portia's enormous chest into a heavy roll.

"I do!" He lurched and lunged with youthful enthusiasm, building up momentum with his mother, fur-muffled thrusts gaining dull volume. His hands moved to her hips for leverage, releasing her chest to swing with gathered inertia. "Your breasts are amazing, Mother! I can't believe how huge they are!"

All three rocked with the vigor of his eager thrusting, edging and angling his hips to best coax her for a reaction. When his skilled attention brought her to orgasm, it was quite sudden yet had seemed inevitable, melting like butter between their relentless mating. Joseph didn't slow down and she didn't deter him. Her blood was on fire with vigor.

Portia opened her eyes to find on the wall, a large, long mirror, reflecting the scene. She was mashed beneath her son with her legs in the air, in full submission to mutual lust and her arched-back poise and lust-drunk expression boasted of her bliss. Knees were help apart and his tongue hung from his jaw as he fucked with the power and rhythm of a war drummer, primal and violent in his need.

His hungry gaze bouncing between his mother's eyes, her quaking breasts and the immediate effect he could have on them.,Her orgasm only half-waned before another one crashed over her, terrifyingly easy after such a drought of pleasure. Moreso for someone so young and inexperienced to be responsible.

The second wave hit her body harder and sharper, leaving her squealing. Entranced, she watched herself the entire time. Beside her, Marina rested her head, cheek to cheek with her mother, smiling with satisfaction. "You're so beautiful, Mother. The unbridled love of a family, unshackled from the rules of society. Such an inspiration!" Portia was too dumbfounded in bliss to reply and Marina looked back to Joseph expectantly. He nodded with a deep breath and pulled himself free of her, his slick, heavy erection almost slapping himself in the stomach.

"Roll her on her side. Get in front of her but don't block her view."

Marina nodded and helped him ease Portia toward the mirror until she was on her side, one half-flattened breast pushing the other far above her ribcage and arm. The half-mink sister came along her back while Joseph scurried up behind her, guiding his passion-slickened erection under her tail.

"I'm going to stick it in Mom's butt. She loves anal."

"Oh, I know she does. Don't you, Mom?"

Portia replied only with heavy breathing and a stunned look on her face, loose and long before tensing as he penetrated her.

Joseph gripped her hip with one hand and guided his cock with the other, the tip wedging inside her pucker then slipping in deeper with only a teenage level of delicacy. Marina watched her, fascinated. Soft fingers dove to her still-tingling sex while Joseph started to find his pace.

"Oh Mother, I've been dreaming of this since last time. Your ass is amazing!"

The daughter's muzzle was over Portia's when she whispered: "Gods, this might be the hottest thing I've ever seen. Portia Pridemoon's legendary tits shaking, from being buttfucked by her own son." She leaned in close and mashed her muzzle to her mother's in a hungry kiss. The half-mink's nose crept to her ear then and whispered: "Everyone wants to fuck you, Mother. But only your children deserve you."

Marina and Joseph exchanged looks, matching the other's rhythm and until all three moved in near-unison. Joseph's hips sent Portia's into Marina's grinding fingers while he groped and explored her, marveling continuously at her breasts and how they spilled out and quaked in all directions. For her own bulk, it was a challenge for the busty Marina to stay close for long.

It was too much between them. Brother and sister were too good, a natural team and Portia came to a third, laboriously groaning orgasm, howling out and sucking in air before crossing her legs and trembling, pushing Marina's hand away from her now overwhelmed body.

"Fuck momma's big ass, baby. Give me your hot load!" she grunted, immediately disgusted with herself yet it seemed to bring her body pleasure to even say so. Delirious, sex-drunk and exhausted, she was desperate for his release inside her.

"Not yet, Mother. We've got one more present for you." Marina guided her attention to the chamber doors whereas if summoned, a new arrival stood against the door frame in a flimsy, white robe. The figure was impossible to forget, even though she'd only spent a mere moment in her presence: the only woman she'd met with a chest dwarfing hers: Anastasia. Her second daughter.

Beyond her most obvious feature, her cripplingly large bosom, she was slightly shorter, with thick and long fur. Her hair was a bold red and cut in a bob but otherwise she was the very image of her mother, twenty years before. The robe hung strangely on her as she approached the bed.

"Anastasia!? This isn't what it looks like!" Portia squirmed but was pinned between her children, neither of whom moved for her.

"I hope it is," she cracked a smile as she approached. Was that her real voice? Had she ever heard her speak? "Roll Mother on her back."

Joseph and Marina obliged, rolling Portia over until she was laying on her back, on top of Joseph, her weight holding his massive cock deep inside her. Marina slid behind her like a pillow, laying across Joseph's chest and holding her mother in a loose hug while Portia peered over her chest, watching Anastasia climb up the bed, on all fours.

"I'm so glad you found us, Mother. Our family was meant to be together," Anastasia was close enough now that her breasts spilled over the bed, filling the space between them.

Portia had never seen anything so big, like herself but to debilitating excess. It was a wonder she could move at all. Her own chest blocked most of her view now but Ana lifted her head enough for her face to be seen. She grinned wickedly before she tucking under to nose and lick her the folds of her exhausted, sex-soiled sex.

"Mmmmm Joseph, I can smell you in here," she smiled and purred before taking a deep scoop with her tongue, parting Portia's eager wetness. From the first touch of her tongue, Portia quivered, her eyes opening wide with shock.

"How are you good at this?!" Marina was a professional but Anastasia had been raised in near isolation.

"Lots of practice, Mother." Her voice was muffled between her thighs.

"But I thought you were only raised with Joseph and Evangeline..."

"Whatever thought you just had, made you hotter." She could almost hear the smile. "You want to fuck Evangeline too, don't you?"

"Mother loves a big dick," Marina purred. "But she's so fucking gay for her daughters."

"Mother wants to fuck us all! And we all want to fuck her!" Joseph cackled and rolled his hips while Marina helped move Portia to sit upright, hands groping her. Portia was heaving and panting as they found perfect, rhythmic unison, rising with Joseph's resisted thrusts while Ana pulled back her mother's thighs, ensuring their every stroke seated her completely. The bustiest vixen of the three kept her muzzle planted through the motion, licking and lapping with bold intention.

It was too easy, sandwiched between and above them all and the climax hit her almost violently on arrival, leaving her howling and feral. Was this four now? Eyes couldn't close as she did and her hands fell to the ballooned out mass of Ana's breasts covering the entire area around them. Fingers dug in but with such size, they were more against her than around her.

Portia's fur and hair were matted with sweat now from the vigor and closeness and her moaning carried the strain of exertion by the time it started to wane. She eased Ana's head back with a gentle push.

"Oh Gods, this is insane," she panted out growing in exhaustion, jostling as Joseph didn't relent, his sack clapping on her lube-slickened asshole, bouncing her atop him. Was any of this real?

"One more thing, Mother." Ana pushed off the bed and precariously, up to her knees, towering over her mother before opening her robe. Those breasts were massive and bare but held between them was something far more shocking: a gigantic, black, canine cock, painfully hard and ready to fuck, stabbing skyward over coconut-sized testicles.

The cripplingly-endowed, teen girl beamed with pride as she pulled her bosom apart enough to let her monstrous dick lurch out, halfway up her sternum before falling, like a chopped-down tree. The massive penis made Joseph small in comparison, even as she felt him spreading her asshole wide and straightening her lower intestine.

Anastasia made almost every man she'd seen look small as that appendage came to rest, hard enough to rise despite its weight, stabbing towards her mother's breasts. It dwarfed her forearm in pelvis-shattering girth and pinky-finger thick veins made her thicker still, tight enough with surging blood to display her racing pulse.

The line between sexes was usually clear enough by appearance but she'd met, traveled with and even bedded a few lovers who presented as female while carrying a sizable bulge in their dresses. There was no way for her to know how common they actually were or weren't but in her history of partners, there had been a handful against many hundreds of males. It wasn't something she'd seen enough to ever anticipate and Portia was only slightly more disbelieving than breathless.

"You're a... how did you ever hide that thing?!"

Had the ledger mentioned this? No, she had seen entries for children whose genders were not obvious or even changed but Anastasia was definitely listed as a Female.

The bustiest daughter moved closer, filling Portia's lap with her breasts before sharing a breath. "I know you love a challenge, Mother."

Muzzle to muzzle, looking at Ana was like looking in a mirror back in time, seductive yet eager eyes staring at her in admiration. Somewhere in the collapsed mass of breast flesh, her erection was poking until it slipped in between them.

"Anastasia, it's not going to fit!"

"We both know you're going to regret it if you don't try."

"It could kill me!"

"I wouldn't let that happen." She grinned and drew back. "...but what a way to go!" She rolled back on her knees then drew back, further than most men would have to. Impossiblly huge breasts swallowed her mother's lap, and she reached a hand under it all to guide herself to her warmth. Joseph and Marina slowed to a stop behind her and the room fell silent.

Ana's hand came against Portia, gripping her own girth and holding it against her, while her mouth moved in whispered unintelligible incantations. A warmth followed, comfortable and magical, spreading through her lower torso. Wetness surged in anticipation and Anastasia eased pressure from her hips, her tapered tip parting her.

"Oh Gods, what am I doing?!" Portia rolled back her head and closed her eyes, a groan swelling from deep in her lungs, confirming Anastasia was inside her. Even the tip was huge.

"Exactly what you crave, Mother," Marina whispered in her ear, holding her shoulders and petting her hair. "Stop feeling so ashamed and enjoy it."

Portia's expression contorted in strain as the taper of her daughter's cock wedged further in while the space between their bodies seemed to barely close. "Oh Mother, it's better than I ever imagined!" She howled out and pushed in deeper still. "You're so tight, I feel like I could get stuck!"

Enough flesh compressed between them now for Ana to bring her weight down with a wince, on top of her. Her hand slipped underneath, moving to Portia's torso, hot to the touch, even through her fur. It was almost too hot but the sensation was deep and radiant, moving deeper as Anastasia's enormous erection sunk in. Soon she was beneath her navel, grinding against Joseph's cock.

Eager, teen fingers squeezed his Mother's breasts and started to rock her body, reminding her how deep he was. It made Ana tighter still, a thin barrier between brother and sister. Ana eased deeper before her hips started to bob in shallow thrusts, breasts that must have encumbered her every motion jostled lazily, hitting each other in an erratic rhythm.

Portia breathed quick and shallow. Her lungs were so full she could feel her diaphragm compound the tightness of both cocks so deep inside her and the organs they displaced. Her every nerve was touched at once with such girth compounded by whatever wizardry her bustiest daughter was doing with her hands.

Ana's every move sent a new shudder through her quivering body. "Oh Gods, Mother. You can really take it! This dick could kill a lesser woman!" Everything was getting tighter inside her, tender nerves wrapping around eager, thrusting cocks and a deeper wave of pleasure rippled from her core, like a cresting wave before a long, slow crash of release.

Portia's moan was as long as that wave, a disbelieving deflation with a guilty curl to her lip. She was helpless to them.

"I bet you don't cum so easy for all your lovers, do you mother?" Ana said with a grunt as her pace grew more sure of herself, moving all four of their bodies with her thrusting hips, Marina still holding Portia by the shoulders.

"I've never seen anyone cum so quickly as Mother does with her children," Marina spoke with a voice as silky as her fur.

Her daughter's words were so embarrassing but amidst the long plateau of climax, Portia could barely manage more than a glance over her shoulder. She wasn't wrong. It was happening with frightful ease.

The gap between their bodies narrowed and Anastasia fell forward, bringing her muzzle near enough to hers to share breath, tides of soft, breast flesh collapsing between them. It was enough to throw off their rhythm and Ana pushed forward as Joseph drew back, slipping toward her spine. "I think I feel your cervix, mother," Ana grinned, angling her hips deftly to bump along with her tip. "Maybe this is as close to your womb as I can be again. I wonder how much bigger I was as a baby."

Portia's expression was between revulsion and impending climax as Ana brushed back her hair and kissed her muzzle hungrily. Joseph pulled her hips as they did, securing an impossible tightness at Ana's new angle, seeming to touch her every sensitive spot at once. Portia came again. This time was less like a wave and more of a knocked-over bucket, so fast it surprised her.

The measured restraint and synchronization fell away as Portia howled mind-bending bliss, her body at their mercy. She was so full that she felt both of them bumping against her organs and displacing her insides until all three hips met to sink into her. Surprisingly, there was no real pain, likely for the presence on Ana's magic. Together, they held her at eruption with the increasing relentlessness of youth, grunting and growling at her ears, their bodies radiators and their thick fur damp with sweat.

Ana and Joseph were unstoppable forces, tireless and greedy, holding Portia in a dizzying state of bliss. Their off-tempo, slapping hips battered her hips while keeping her every, soft part in perpetual motion. Her view of most everything was blocked in the closeness of her daughter's giant breasts and the burden of them finally started to wind the teen girl.

"Rollover Ana! Let me really fuck mother's ass! You love it, don't you Mother?!"

Portia nodded quickly before she could catch herself so agreeable. Brother and sister coordinate their three way flip, leaving Portia awkwardly held aloft by their familial, feminine physiques. Joseph scrambled to climb them until he stopped with a rough slam of all his weight and strength. Strong fingers clutched her shoulders before he threw himself into his long strokes, battering her well-lubed asshole repeatedly, grinding her down hard on Ana's enormous cock.

Marina laid out beside them, propped on her elbow with the other hand fondling Portia's breast. She leaned in, nosing around Portia's mouth for a kiss but her ecstatic howling was too much to find any dexterity left to her muzzle.

Joseph mounted with frenzied, selfish need, trying to make as much noise as possible between muffled hips and the squelch of his slick cock pistoning through her clenched asshole. He was relentless and Anastasia gripped her mother's waist to help hold her down.

Portia looked back to watch him, finding his lustful eyes locked on her body in sheer admiration. "You're a goddess, Mother." He hunched down and kissed with a mouthful of tongue and she came again.

Joseph was inexhaustible, while Portia's voice grew hoarse and ragged and her vision blurry. The light had changed in the room. How much time had passed? Enormous, youthful erections were starting to feel like a part of her, her new form being a lust-drunk, compound rag doll of unrepentant incest, occasionally surprised by another orgasm. She lost count at some point, resigned to a fate of being fucked forever.

"I'm close! Ana, I'm close!" Joseph cried out after what must have been hours, his hips growing erratic at their exhausted pace.

Portia was practically limp when Joseph and Ana rolled again in unison to bring the three of them sitting upright in a combined embrace. Marina joined from outside, hands and mouths exploring Portia's body as they moved her hips crushingly close. She felt the swell of their knots, seeking entry while every mouth, hand and body was bent on overwhelming her between them.

"One more time, Mother! Cum for us one more time," Ana moaned with a disarming, exhausted smile.

It was a command and Portia was helpless to oblige, with their skilled touch and coordination. Only when she burst into a final, explosive, wide-eyed orgasm did Joseph roar with a triumphant thrust, tying with her before his cock flexed and slung a hot surge of semen into her bowels, cramping the tightness of her insides.

Ana was a moment behind, her knot as out-of-proportion as the rest of her. A sound-minded Portia might've protested but there wasn't much mind left at the moment. Strong hands pulled her mother down to help, wedging inside her before erupting with her own, forceful orgasm. Between them, she winced in strain, the fullness of her torso bordering on pain. She was so full, stuck knotted between her two children and their abundant, incestuous loads, she could only sweat and pant until her vision darkened with waning consciousness.

* * *

Portia was half-collapsed on the bridge's railing now, hunched over a forearm on the railing. Her other arm was pulled up the cloak's sleeve and her hand had slipped up the flaps of her skirt, tending to a flood of arousal at the intense recollection. The crowd was filling out around her, but she counted on the cloak's volume and thickness to keep the exact nature of what she was doing concealed: moving two fingers over herself fast enough they vibrated, pushing her clitoris against her still-sore pelvis.