Paizuri Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Volente
Volente
32 Followers

We'd been too distracted to realise at the time, but in retrospect we'd been sitting in a confined space for way too long; rather than making a quick, quiet exit we wound up staggering out the door like stop-motion skeletons. Fortunately we made it to the elevator, and by the time the door opened onto our floor we were recovered and raring to go. This floor wasn't nearly so hectic as the one we'd just left, though there was still the palpable sense of good-natured debauchery in the air, like a college dorm at the end of semester. We were waylaid a couple times en route by fans wanting to say hi to Jessica, and she'd wind up posing for a picture; but I didn't mind really. Seeing how much other people want the woman you're about to fuck is a hell of an ego boost!

No sooner was the door locked behind us than we were all hurriedly undressing. Which wasn't actually very fast, since the girls were both wearing costumes that took a little while to take off and put safely to one side. Of course I could have stripped off in the time it took them to remove and hang up their cloaks; but I got as far as undoing my shirt and then got distracted watching them. Then she was totally naked before me; If I was an anime character, I'd have had a nosebleed. Jessica was exactly as gorgeous as I'd imagined she was, all those times I'd perved over her photoshoots; except even more so, because now she was the real 3D thing. Her pretty face had the warmest smile as she stood there, striking a pose for us to admire her.

I won't lie; I was staring at her tits. They were wonderful, so big and full; her usually-hidden nipples were perky and pink. She'd cleaned the paint off them with a wet-wipe, so they were also slightly shiny with moisture. I was practically mesmerised. But in my defence, I wasn't the only one hypnotised by her tits; Anna was gazing at them with equal lust. (Mutual interests are key to a lasting relationship.)

"Oh, wow", she murmured, "they're perfect!"

"Aww, stop, you'll make me blush!" Jess giggled. "And you've got a nice rack yourself!"

"Yeah, yours are way more pert though." Then she grinned, turned round, and wiggled her ass. "I've definitely got a bigger butt though, so I'm not jealous."

"Mmm, yes you have!" Jessica reached out and gave it a quick smack, eliciting a happy little squeal of surprise from Anna.

She spun round. "C'mere you!" Anna sprung forward and grabbed her new friend in a bear hug, the two of them stumbling across the floor giggling. A hand brushed a stray strand of hair from her face, then Jess bowed her head a little to kiss her sloppily on the mouth. They made out hungrily, Anna still holding tight so their bodies pressed up against each other as much as possible; happily they were standing side-on, so I could see their big boobs squashing up together in the most wonderful way (#SymmetricalDocking). The two of them looked so fucking good together; one blonde & toned, slim & stacked, the other dark-haired & full-figured, cute & curvy. Just watching them kiss and fondle was enough to put me in hentai heaven.

After a minute or so they broke it off and looked at me meaningfully. I took the hint and stripped off the rest of my clothes, with a lot less care than the girls had taken. Tossing them onto the suitcase in the corner, I turned back to the girls, naked and intensely hard. I felt Jessica looking me up and down with what I hoped was a pleased smirk. Then she burst out laughing, joined by Anna, the two of them giggling away at me helplessly.

"Errr. . . ." After a moment of intense confusion, I realised what it was and groaned. "I'm still wearing the cat ears, aren't I."

"Yep!" I reached up to remove them. "Ohhhh, fuck no! Those are staying on!" Anna relinquished her grasp on Jessica and beckoned me over. "C'mere, pussy!" I crossed the room and insinuated myself between them, relishing the feeling of flesh-on-flesh as the two buxom beauties enveloped me in a full-body embrace. With Jessica's big perfect tits squashed up against my chest, I slipped my hands down her back to cop a feel of her firm backside, squeezing her cheeks as my hard cock pressed against her belly between us. I fought the urge to buck my hips and frot against her like an animal.

I guess Jess had less self-control than me because she didn't fight it at all, but started moving back and forth a little, rubbing her toned tummy against my sensitive cock while looking up at me with a wicked little smile. "I wonder if I could make you cum like this?"

"I bet you could!" piped up Anna from behind me, where she was massaging my back with her soft jugs and humping against me; her pubic hair tickled against my thigh and I shivered. (I've always been ticklish, especially when I'm worked up like that.)

"Let's not find out, huh?" I said, hopefully.

"Yeah, I guess it would be kind of a waste" sighed Jess, stepping back and letting my cock spring free once more, idly wiping away the pre-cum smeared across her stomach.

I took the opportunity to finally cop a feel of her magnificent funbags. Her nipples pressed against the palms of my hands as warm, soft flesh spilled between my fingers; I squeezed and fondled, stroked and gently pinched. "Oh, they really are perfect!" I marvelled.

"You know I'd never say 'I told you so', but-" Anna stepped out from behind me, ran her fingertips along my arm (she knows how ticklish I am) and down until she too had her hands full. Maybe after her mauling earlier she wanted to do some groping of her own, or maybe just because she loves big tits; but she was feeling up Jessica at least as energetically as I was. "I hope you're as sensitive as I am!" she cooed, tweaking a nipple just hard enough to provoke a candy-sweet squeak from her victim.

"Ouch!" Jessica put on the least-convincing frown I've ever seen. "Kiss it better!" We didn't need to be told twice, in fact we were both in such a hurry to get our mouths on her that we ended up bumping heads. We kissed and licked, sucked and nibbled, giving our oral attentions to every inch of her boobs; and there were plenty of inches to work with. Working over the underside, the faintest taste of sweat on my tongue, I moved my mouth up to suckle on her nipples, Jessica looking down with an indulgent smile as Anna and I nursed on her happily. And she must have been pretty sensitive up there, because her hand had found its way to her slick pussy, rubbing lazily through the blonde fuzz and over her succulent snatch. "Mmmm, that's nice . . ." she murmured to no-one in particular.

We kept that up for a little while, then paused for breath. "Hey, Jessica?" purred Anna.

"Oooooh-" By now Jessica had a couple of fingers inside herself, frigging herself with practised ease. "-ooh, yeah?"

Anna grinned. "Suck my cock!" It twitched visibly, a droplet of pre-cum oozing from the tip.

"Thought you'd never ask!" In an instant she sank to her knees, her gorgeous face just inches from my meat. She kissed the head. Then she licked the shaft, balls-to-tip, like the world's yummiest lollipop. Then she put her soft lips together and slid them down over my cock, taking it into her hot little mouth like a pro. I moaned happily as she started bobbing her head, taking me further and further in until my balls were touching her chin; I put my hand on her head and ran my fingers through her hair as her tongue swirled against me. Jessica proceeded to give me the sloppiest suck-job I've had in a while, until when she pulled her mouth off me a few minutes later my prick was dripping with a froth of pre-cum and drool. Then it was her turn to get her breath back, a broad smile on her flushed, sweat-damp face. "Mmmmmm, that is a nice cock!" she giggled, looking over at Anna. "A cock that nice deserves the royal treatment, if you know what I mean . . ." She cupped her spit-slick tits and squashed them together with a lascivious wink. (I knew what she meant.)

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her crawl towards me on all fours, her tits swaying seductively as she did. She might have been a princess, but she was the one on her knees; she took my cock in one hand, cupped a tit with the other, and rubbed the sensitive head against her nipple. When she pulled it away, a thin strand of pre-cum hung between us for a second; then at last she wrapped those perfect big jugs around my cock and started to tit-wank me. I was enveloped in warm, wet, soft flesh and it felt fantastic, the perfect balance of softness and firmness, smoothness and friction. The pink-purple of her nail polish stood out distinctly against the white expanse of her breasts as she squeezed them together around me and worked them up-and-down rhythmically.

The bed creaked slightly as Anna got up on it and scooted over behind me; I felt her tits press against my back, then her chin on my shoulder as she watched Jessica fuck my cock with her tits. Every now and then she'd let the head pop out the top of her cleavage and give it a good lick, then it would be swallowed up in her bosom once more. I'm no stranger to tit-fucking, thanks to the woman whispering encouraging filth into my ears (the real ones); but I'd never had it quite this good before. My cock felt incredible, and on top of all the fun we'd been having I knew there was no way on Earth I could hold back much longer.

"Ohhh, I'm-"

"Cum on my tits!"

"-I'm gonna-"

"Do it babe, shoot it all over her!"

"-gonna CUM!" And then I did. My cock felt like it was exploding, orgasmic pleasure pouring through me as a ball-draining cumshot erupted out of me. Rope after rope of hot gooey spunk spurted out and splashed onto Jessica's epic jugs, splattering her point-blank with a king-sized load. She made sure to keep them in position until the very last drop oozed out onto her thoroughly-spermed chest, before rising to her feet with a satisfied sigh. Anna hopped off the bed to take a closer look, gazing with pride at her idol's freshly-glazed chest.

"Wow, you must be good," sounding genuinely impressed, "usually I have to play with his ass to make him cum that much!" (No comment.) She scooped up two fingers worth of jizz and fed it to Jessica, who slurped it up happily before doing the same to Anna. If I hadn't just cum, the sight of those two gorgeous girls sharing spunk would have gotten me rock hard; but I had, so I just fell back onto the bed and started laughing with sheer satisfaction.

As I lay there looking up at the ceiling, I heard Jessica from out of shot. "Oopsie, I think I broke your boyfriend?"

"Oh, he's just being a drama queen." I felt her poke me on the knee. "Somehow I don't think he's in pain . . ."

I pulled myself up and instinctively made a dumb joke. "It only hurts when I laugh." There was a pause and the girls looked at each other for a second. "What are y-OHSHIT!" They pounced on me and started tickling, the three of us rolling over the bed as I writhed and giggled helplessly under their merciless fingers. My torment came to a not-entirely welcome end when I rolled clean off the side of the bed; fortunately there was a pile of laundry to break my fall. Laying there, listening to the girls breathing and the mattress creaking, I reflected on how absurdly lucky I was and wondered what I must have done in a past life to deserve this. I hauled myself up and looked at Jessica and Anna lounging on the bed, wearing nothing but goofy smiles. It must have been something pretty incredible.

"Well," purred Anna, "now I guess it's my turn to take care of a pussy!" She lay on her back, lengthways down the bed with her feet just touching the pillows, licked her lips. Jessica straddled her, facing me, and oh-so-slowly lowered her pussy onto my girlfriend's waiting face. I pulled up the chair that wasn't piled with Bleach doujinishi and sat down to watch the show.

"You're seriously goin- oh that's nice" a shiver ran up her body, and set her tits jiggling, "-gonna just sit there and let her do all the work? Anna was slurping away eagerly beneath her, tonguing into that twat for all she was worth. "Help a girl out?"

"What, steal the credit for making you cum? I wouldn't dare." Anna said something that could have been 'damn straight', but it was too muffled to be sure. Whatever it was, it got a gasp of pleasure from Jessica, her perfect skin already starting to flush. She groaned and ground her pussy down, needily riding the face of my beloved, who slid her hands up Jess's thighs to get a good grip on that pert peach of a backside. Anna's oral attentions really got Jessica hot and bothered; she was trying to put on a show for me - running her hands up her sweat-beaded body, tossing her hair, squeezing her tits - but each time she'd get distracted by an unexpected jolt of pleasure and mess it up. She wanted to play porn-star, but she was just too horny to do it right, which must have been kinda frustrating. It was hot, and funny, and kind of cute too; which made it way more fun to watch than if she'd just done the usual clichéd posing.

"Oooh fu- fuck, you're gonna make-" she swept her hair away from her face, "-make me cum!" Jess was really, gloriously gone by now, Anna was going all-out on her snatch with great effect. "Make me cum! Make, make me – oooh fuck – MAKE me CUM!" She did.

Jessica came, hard, her whole body tensing up then relaxing as she threw her head back and gave a long sweet squeal of bliss, trailing off into a happy sigh. "Ooooooooohhh, that was good, that was sooooooo fucking good!" she murmured to no-one in particular before getting up, rolling onto her back, and stretching her legs. Anna lay there breathing hard, a triumphant grin on her sweat-and-snatch soaked face; I got up and leaned over so I could give her a Spider-Man-style upside-down kiss.

The two of them lay sprawled out besides each other on the bed, the only sound in the room their breathing; outside a group passed by drunkenly singing the Space Battleship Yamato theme song. They sat up and looked at me expectantly. "Well, guess it's time for me to finish what I started earlier . . ." I hopped up onto the bed and my hands found their pussies once more; but of course this time they were bare and wet. (Also, this time I had my left hand on Anna and my right on Jessica.)

I stroked through their pubic hair a little - Jessica's blonde tangle and Anna's dark trimmed strip - then began to slip inside them. Sliding a couple of fingers into each pretty pussy I started exploring, rubbing and stroking insistently at their wet warmth, teasing their clits just enough to make them want more. Then I gave them more, and more, and more, until I was fucking them properly, working at those lovely cunts good and hard, listening to the girls moaning and cooing with pleasure.

"Ooh, fuck, he's pretty- ahhh- good with his hands!" groaned Jessica, her own right hand groping vaguely towards Anna.

"Mmmmmm, yeah, I taught him everything he knows!" she replied, grabbing Jess' hand and guiding it onto her heaving chest.

"She did not teach me everything!" I responded, maybe a little too insistently.

"Whatever -fuck- whatever you say honey!" the little minx giggled in the way she always does when she gets a rise out of me. "Mmmm, oh that's right Jess, play with them, please, I like that, hhaaahhh!"

Jessica looked down the bed with a wide grin on her face that was not entirely thanks to the way I was working eagerly at her snatch. "She seems pretty sensitive, huh?"

"Hell yeah, play with her nipples and she cums in no time!"

"I do-" Jessica pinched a pert nipple. "-fuck!" She tried to moan but kept laughing. "Ah fuck, I do!" I stroked mercilessly at her other sensitive place, rewarding her with plenty of clit play. "Oh yeah, harder! Please, harder!"

"You want me to do it harder?" teased Jess, doing it harder, "or him?" I did it harder, too.

"Oh, you guys are assholes!" Anna laughed with frustration and pleasure, giggling helplessly as we played with her just as roughly as she wanted. I knew she was on the brink of an orgasm; so I pushed her over it, neglecting Jessica for a moment to go all out. Moments later it hit and she was cumming hard on my hand, her own fingers clawing at the bedsheets as she gasped ecstatically. I pulled my hand away from Anna, slick with her wetness, and held it up to Jessica's open mouth so she could suck the taste from my fingers.

I looked at Anna, panting in a post-orgasmic heap besides me. "One down-" I looked at Jessica, bucking against my hand and breathing hard. "One to go!"

"Fuck yeah," grinned Anna, "Finish Her!"

"Well, if you insist . . ." My right hand slipped free, eliciting a satisfying moan from Jessica; I put my other hand on her hip and gently rolled her over. She took the hint, going face-down and ass-up; I gave her round ass a little smack and admired the faint redness on her perfect skin. "Yeah, just like that-" I kissed each of her round cheeks, gave them a good squeeze, spread them apart . . .

"Ooh, what are you-" I gave her a long wet lick along her asscrack - "Oooh!" - then worked my tongue into her pretty little asshole. "Ooooohhhh. . ." My hand went back to work, returning to her sopping snatch whilst I relentlessly tongue-fucked her weak spot. Burying my face between her cheeks I was rewarded with increasingly-ragged moans, until she couldn't even manage the word 'fuck' but just groaned lustily into the pillows. Her voice rose in pitch and volume as I fucked her towards orgasm, slipping in another finger and squirming my tongue deep, until finally she climaxed with a scream that must have been audible on the adjoining floors. When she was done I watched her slump onto her side with a dazed expression on her reddened face. "Fuuuucckk . . ."

Anna crawled up and kissed me full on the mouth; then we shared the pussy taste on my fingers, before the three of us collapsed together in a happy tangle of sweaty bodies. We lay there for a while, before reluctantly starting to get cleaned up; which was rather more work for the worn-out Jessica, since Anna and I were already in our own room. The prospect of doing up all the little straps on her dress was too much, and she only needed to get back to her suite, so she just did the minimum to keep it from falling off and wore my old Bastard!! shirt over the top. (She looked even more ridiculous than that sounds.)

With a smile and a wave she slipped out the door, leaving us alone on the bed. "Well, she seemed nice." I took the cat ears off and put them next to my phone on the bedside table.

"I know!" smiled Anna sleepily, "And they say you should never meet your heroes!" I yawned and snuggled up against her comfortably. There was a pause. "Hey, so was she really a better tit-fuck than me?"

"Well-"

Volente
Volente
32 Followers
12