Pakistan Muslim MILF Goes Black

Story Info
Pakistani Muslim landlady discovers Black men.
1.9k words
3.03
13.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"I really must stop letting a nice ass gets me in trouble," Tariq Osman said to himself as he walked through the Eaton Center in the City of Toronto, Ontario. One of the largest malls in North America, the Eaton Center was busy as usual. In some ways, only certain ways, the Eaton Center reminded Tariq of the Mall of America in his hometown of Bloomington, Minnesota. Of course, Tariq was far from home, to say the least...

Canada and America are right next to each other and share some cultural similarities but the two of them couldn't be more different as far as Tariq was concerned. Americans can be rough around the edges but are fairly decent when one gets to know them, Canadians appear soft and sweet but are quite mean inside. This much became evident to Tariq during his first week in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Got to watch my back in the great white north, Tariq silently reminded himself.

Tariq walked through the throngs of shoppers, people of all hues and a hundred nations, most of whom called the City of Toronto home. In this very mall, Tariq had encountered folks from all over the world, including the United States of America. There were more Somali people in Toronto than in all of Minneapolis, Minnesota, which was really saying something. Tariq, a proud Somali-American, ought to feel at home in T.O. but Canada's biggest metropolis had brought him nothing but trouble...

Tariq's parents, Habiba and Ahmed Osman were furious with their youngest son after he flunked out of the University of Minnesota, having spent his first year drinking and partying. Tariq's older Malik Osman is currently serving overseas with the United States Army and their parents wish Tariq were doing something as important with his life. What the Osman family doesn't get is that Tariq likes to do things at his own pace, and he pursues knowledge as well as pleasure while in school.

In many ways, Tariq Osman's story is fairly typical of many first-generation Muslim Americans. Tariq's parents moved to Minnesota from the Puntland region of Somalia in the 1990s, and had two sons, whom they raised as best they could in suburban Bloomington. Eldest son Malik Osman joined the U.S. Army right out of high school, while Tariq, the winner of a scholarship to the University of Minnesota, began to live like a hedonist after moving out of his folks home.

Fed up with Tariq's party-hard ways, his parents took a drastic decision. Something had to be done about Tariq's wild ways, lest he destroy himself. They wanted him to clean up his act, and sent him to stay with his uncle Ali in the City of Toronto for a bit. Tariq transferred to Ryerson University, enrolling as an international student, and he soon moved out of his uncle Ali's place. There's only so much family bullshit a brother can put up with...

Tariq found a nice place to stay in the environs of Brampton, Ontario, which made it a tough commute to Ryerson University but he could manage. Too bad the place was owned by Fariha Bhatti, the landlady from Hell. At the moment, Tariq was trying to pass his business management classes at Ryerson University while dealing with the kind of headaches that come with chasing all kinds of booty without a second thought. Tariq loves a nice ass, and doesn't care whom it's attached to, and that is a problem...

There's a lot of pretty ladies at Ryerson University and in the surrounding metropolis of Toronto, and plenty of them can get the business as far as Tariq is concerned. At six-foot-one, lean and athletic, with dark brown skin, a smooth shaved head and a slick goatee, Tariq Osman is handsome in that unique manner common to Afro-Asiatic men, especially those found in places like Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Djibouti. The brother looks good and the ladies took notice. Sadly, Tariq simply doesn't know how to keep it in his pants. The ladies of Toronto were waiting, and Tariq was ready for them...

First, there was Fariha Bhatti, the tall, curvaceous Pakistani-Canadian Muslim MILF from whom Tariq was renting a basement apartment in supposedly quiet Brampton. That's one pussy I shouldn't have licked, Tariq mused, shaking his head. The thing about Fariha Bhatti is that she's fussy and annoying, always bugging Tariq over her house rules and whatnot. The place was quite nice, the rent was affordable, but the owner was irascible, to say the least.

"Here's a list of the house rules," Fariha Bhatti told Tariq shortly after signing the year-long lease. The young man smiled nervously as she handed him a four-page document which he was required to read and sign in her presence. Among Fariha's many house rules were provisions against playing loud music, having overnight guests, and smoking or drinking on the premises. This broad bans all things fun under her roof, Tariq remembered thinking at the time. Fariha the landlady was even stricter than Tariq's Uncle Ali, which was saying something.

Somehow, much to Tariq's surprise, his resentment of his bossy, intrusive landlady turned into an attraction which turned out to be mutual. One evening, what started out as an argument in the basement over laundry usage ended with Fariha and Tariq in bed together. Tariq has been in a lot of odd situations in his time, but that's one which he did not see coming. Of all the random women he could fuck, his landlady was not even on his radar...

"Yes, eat this pussy," Fariha hissed at Tariq as they got their freak on in the bed she once shared with her late husband Farouk Bhatti. Tariq, his face firmly planted against Fariha's pussy, couldn't help but be fascinated by her transformation from strict and pious, Hijab-wearing Muslim matron to wanton slut. Tariq ate Fariha's pussy like a hungry man, much to the lady's delight...

An evening of stupendous sex followed, and Fariha's freakiness astonished even Tariq. After he made her cum by sucking her clit and fingering her pussy, Fariha went wild on him. What started in the basement and continued in the bedroom somehow got carried over to the living room, where Tariq took Fariha on the carpet, face down and ass up, as they say...

"Damn that's a big ass," Tariq told Fariha after he put her on all fours, and caressed her big brown butt. Fariha reminded Tariq of Pakistani-American porn star Nadia Ali, whose works he admired online. Fariha just might have Nadia Ali beat in the booty department, though. The mature Pakistani gal giggled as Tariq bent down to literally kiss her big butt before fingering her wet, hairy pussy from behind...

"Shut up and fuck me," Fariha hissed, and Tariq paused and grinned, astonished by the lady's ability to be bossy and nasty even when on her hands and knees. Tariq playfully smacked Fariha's big ass, which earned him a weird look from her as she turned her head to glare at him. Knowing that women, especially the bossy ones, respond to dominance from men and cannot tolerate weakness, Tariq smacked that ass one more time before sliding his dick into Fariha's pussy.

"Shut up and take this dick," Tariq said as he gripped Fariha's hips and began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Fariha began grinding her big ass against Tariq's groin, giving him a great visual to work with as he fucked her. Tariq has brought quite a few ladies to his bed, from freaky white chicks from the suburbs who were curious about his sexual powers as a black man to big-booty black girls from the inner city and even feisty, wild Latin chicks. Fariha the landlady was the first South Asian female that Tariq ever smashed, and he savored the experience...

"Harder," Fariha groaned as Tariq went to town on her, smacking her ass and slamming his dick into her like there was no tomorrow. Laughing, Tariq bucked his hips and showed Fariha what he was made of. All of his frustrations in dealing with this annoying but sexy, or perhaps annoyingly sexy woman poured out of him into a storm of rough passion as he banged her like his life depended on it. Fariha squealed as Tariq fucked her roughly...

Fariha Bhatti hadn't known a man's touch since her husband Farouk died of a heart attack eighteen months ago. She missed him sorely, and felt overprotective of the house they once shared. Fariha hadn't felt attracted to a man in a long time, but then Tariq came along, and she began to feel a growing attraction towards him. Fariha fought her feelings for Tariq and tried to resist him, but in the end, she gave in. That's how Fariha ended up riding the brother's dick...

"Oh yeah, give me that ass," Tariq bellowed, and to really shine Fariha on, he grabbed her long dark hair and yanked her head back, slapping her big ass so hard it made a thunderous clap, all the while thrusting his hard dick deep into her pussy. Fariha cried out, and turned to look at Tariq, astonished by his boldness and roughness. Tariq's handsome features were contorted in seeming rage as he slammed his dick into her, bruising Fariha's pussy quite nicely. Fariha sighed as she experienced the moment of surrender. As Tariq continued to have his way with her, Fariha simply relaxed and enjoyed...

Tariq smiled to himself as he recalled the passionate first night, and the things he did to Fariha made him blush. He took a look around the Eaton Center, and finally spotted someone who looked interesting. An attractive young black woman sat at a bench, and she pretended not to stare at a black dude who stood nearby with a blonde-haired white woman. Noticing that the cutie sat alone, without the retinue of lady friends or the annoying, obligatory gay male best buddy, Tariq sensed an opportunity and moved in for the kill...

"Blondie's alright but you look way cuter," Tariq said to the young black woman as he sat on the bench next to her, flashing his fearless smile. The young lady in question, who'd been looking at the mixed couple as they walked away, turned to look at the brazen new arrival. She looked Tariq up and down, and frowned. This one is way too sure of himself, she thought, wondering how to cut this chocolate lothario down to size.

"I don't remember asking you, bud," said the young woman, and with that, she grabbed her purse and looked like she was ready to bounce. Oh shit, I came on too strong, Tariq thought, and he backpedalled, trying to come up with something slick yet reassuring. The young black woman got up, and walked away, and Tariq winced in regret at a missed opportunity, for the gal had a really nice ass. Sighing, Tariq was about to continue prowling when he felt his cellphone buzz.

"Hello, handsome, got something for you," read the text message from Fariha Bhatti, bossy landlady extraordinaire and the one notch on Tariq's belt which he profoundly regrets. Tariq read the text and scratched his smooth shaved head. Seconds later, he received a picture message which caused his heart to race. Fariha, standing naked in front of the washroom mirror, looking gorgeous and smiling naughtily. While Tariq tried not to drool over the picture, Fariha sent him another one, this one featured her big ass. Looks like I'm going home early, Tariq thought, smiling as he headed for the exit. Fariha was so going to get it...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers