Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 15

Story Info
Asma sexfights a Sudanese for the husband's cock.
5.5k words
4.73
2.8k
4

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, twists and turns of Asma's sexual journey will be found by reading the entire series.

Asma groaned but still managed to push her hips back to meet the brutal cock thrusts she was receiving from Gubang Chuot, a 44-year-old, six foot three, 220-pound Sudanese, as he took the Pakistani woman doggystyle. Kneeling in her favourite fuck position she tightened her cunt muscles and felt his fuck rod slowly slide out, enjoying the feeling it created on its slow withdrawal along her wet cuntal walls.

The Pakistani refugee now living in Melbourne was 43, a tall 5ft 7, and had a longer face than many of the Indians over the border which was highlighted with dark, memorising eyes and prominent eyebrows. Her nose was sharp and gave her an aristocratic look. She had nicely shaped 34 tits, a slightly rounded belly and a womanly arse that was still firm. Many said she reminded them of Pakistan's first female president, Benazir Bhutto. But now she resembled a slut.

Gubang steadied himself by grabbing her hips and forced his 11 inches of black snake back into her into her tight cunt and before she could use her muscles on it, he had already withdrawn and fully re-entered the 43-year-old Pakistani. He chuckled as he settled with his cock impaled inside Asma and said, "You won today. You resisted me for more than 3 minutes."

Asma looked back over his shoulder and joked, "You are past it, old man. That's the last 3 I have won. Now let's get down to business." She wailed from the pleasure as the big Sudanese used his hard meat on her. Gubang groaned as he felt Asma's cunt wall spasm and her cum juice hit the tip of his cock inside her when she came. Finally, he could hold on no longer and grunted repeatedly, kept his cock deep in her, and unloaded.

It was part of a normal workday for the two of them.

Six weeks earlier Asma and two Filipinas under the leadership of Tuyen, a thirty-year-old Vietnamese had entered a Sudanese pool room in Sunshine and engaged in a gangbang with the Sudanese men there plus the reinforcements that had been called in. (See Chp. 14.) The 4 women were there because they were part of the ruling "True Believers" who controlled the university sex club, The VUX3B, at the low-level Victoria University. Victoria University accepted low achievers and refugees, the government paying them a study grant rather than unemployment benefit, thus taking them off the unemployment figures and allowing the ruling party to claim unemployment was falling due to their good work in creating jobs. Good creative accounting I call it.

But things were turning bad for The True Believers. Although they had the better females the Muslim-based "New Order" had gained the male, big cocked Sudanese youth influx and threatened to take control of the sex club at the next annual contest. Tuyen and her group had been sent to the pool room to try to get the older Sudanese men as recruits for the True Believers and it had worked. Gubang was their leader and had insisted on Asma being his liaison with the club.

Asma dressed in the back room of Gubang's new position, taxpayer-funded office and grinned as she left as she read the title on the door, "Sudanese Men Support Centre. Gubang Chuot, Director." A job that gave him $200,000AUD plus perks a year. All that for little more than providing Sudanese to the local state political branch via the University. They were ghost members, never attending but somehow their votes selected the candidate the leaders of the ALP party to choose the candidate they wanted. It was called branch stacking.

As she left, she unconsciously fingered her new emerald ear stud that she had taken from Tuyen's ear. It had replaced the Sapphire Asma had previously won and worn which had replaced her original Topaz club membership. The ear studs signified rank within the club. Of course, she had the 3 dots running horizontally tattooed on the back of her hand which showed she was from Victoria University, rather than one of the other Melbourne-based university's sex clubs. (Chp. 2 goes into greater detail regarding the club setup).

The Vietnamese Tuyen had a rivalry with Asma who, like her, was considered a rising star and sensing she had a contender to her "new star" status she had badmouthed Asma around the club. Tuyen was considered a certainty to quickly become an elite and then probably one of the 12 Primes. At the gangbang the two had fought a private battle for most men which Asma had won. The bad blood had continued. Asma challenged Tuyen and in a very close contest defeated Tuyen and sent her back to wearing a Sapphire stud while she took Tuyen's Emerald.

She pondered on Gubang's surprise offer, and feeling her cunt become wet knew she would accept. She was addicted to Gubang's cock and the sheer physicality of the big man. So much so she no longer used her husband's ultra thick schlong or her son Asfar's 11 inch which was the same length as Gubang's but nowhere as thick. Gubang had it all; her son's length and her husband's girth.

On Friday night she knocked on the door of his new house: a much better one due to his new job. Gubang escorted Asma in and introduced her as a work colleague to Ajur, his wife and Nyadol, his 18-year-old daughter. They were chalk and cheese. Ajur was 35, taller than Asma and an unusual build to most big bellied, fat arsed middle aged South Sudanese women. She was thin-legged, firm-arsed, with a round belly and melon shaped tits. Her body was draped in a loose multi-coloured cotton shift. Her daughter was model quality young Sudanese. Small titted, flat-bellied with a firm tight arse and legs that seemed to reach her neck. Unlike her mother's very short, almost shaven hair, hers was long, luxurious and softly permed. She was dressed in an electric blue, ultra-short body-clinging night club dress and towering stiletto heels. She was typical of most Young south Sudanese Dinka women. How did they morph into middle aged obesity as they aged?

Gubang saw Asma size up his daughter. "Yes, she will be a 50 cow bride," he said to her. "If she had more meat and bigger tits and arse then a 100 cow bride." Even today the South Sudanese, both there and overseas, pay the parents of the bride from 5 to 150 cows or overseas its value in cash, although 150 is an exceptional price. According to google, the world record was paid by Kol Alat who beat at least five other men who had expressed interest in marrying a virgin, also named Nyalong back in Sudan. He won the auction in line with Dinka culture after 5 contenders failed to match his 520 heifers, three Toyota V8 cars and AUD10,000 offer to win the beauty's heart. No, make that the parent's heart as she did not look happy in the wedding photos. Have a lot of daughters, especially good-looking looking is my advice to Sudanese parents. "I bought her Mother, Ajur for 20," he continued.

They had their meal of goat and Okra soup, flatbread and Ful Medames, and after they finished Gubang stood and spoke. "Asma has agreed to participate in the ceremony we share with our Kenyan neighbours, the Maasai tribes. Just as they do, our wife's value is measured in cows owned, a man may have as many wives as he can pay for, and the treatment of guests is the old values. Nyadol, prepare me."

Nyadol rose and walked to her father. The 18-year-old removed his polo shirt then knelt before him and undid his belt, unzipped his trousers and pulled them down. As always Gubang went commando and she cradled the rapidly growing cock reverently, before extending a long tongue to her father's cock and sensuously licking it, relishing the monster expanding in her hand. When it was at its maximum and the skin drum tight, he patted his daughter's head and she stepped away.

Having been pre-instructed by Gubang, Asma joined the two Sudanese women in stripping, taking time to admire the shaved slit of the daughter and her firm coned tits. Ajur removed her tent-like shift and pulled her granny bloomers down. Her torpedo tits hung vertically on her chest, and her lower belly mostly covered the sparse hair pointed at the thick-lipped, inch-wide gash below it. It was already oozing her sex juices.

As tradition determined, Gubang entered his wife, Ajur, first. She placed one foot on the dinner table and twisted her body. Asma saw her wet cunt at its most open before Gubang slid into the wet cavern like a knife going into butter. A low feral groan started deep in her belly before echoing around the room. For 3 minutes Gubang took his wife in front of Asma and Nyadol before pulling out of a disappointed Ajur with a wet slurping sound.

Gubang lay on the ground his pole, now gleaming from the coating of his wife's sex juices, pointing rigidly at the ceiling. His 18-year-old daughter straddled him and lowered her cunt to the waiting telegraph pole. The big helmet stretched her wide and she grimaced as it began to enter her quim. But slowly it entered her although Asma was unsure that would have been the case if Gubang's cock was not thickly coated with Ajur's juices. By the end of her 3 minutes, she was however fully riding her father's cock.

It was Asma's turn, and she knelt in her favourite position on her knees. She was surprised by the intense hatred in Ajur's eyes and by the focused examination of her body by Nyadol, whose hand moved to her cunt and whose eye caught Asma's who smiled. She received a warm smile back from Nyadol as the daughter's fingers started their self-pleasuring of her slit.

Asma felt the familiar pressure of Gubang's cock. This time there was no game between them and she allowed his 11 inches of black meat easy entrance. As he fucked her, she used her muscles not to restrict but pleasure his cock and a feeling of pride rushed through her when Gunmay groaned. All too soon her 3 minutes were up, and unlike their normal prolonged fucks she felt unfulfilled when he withdrew.

Gubang stood, the cock that had been inside of the 3 of them as hard as when it began to fuck Ajur and he spoke to the three women. Asma is now a guest and has full rights. It is my decree as Patriarchal head that if Asma succeeds at the next test she will become my fuck wife and Ajur will be household wife in charge of the kitchen and cleaning. Of course, Asma may delegate her duties to a family member when she is not in the house which will be most nights."

"But, but...," Ajur began, but her husband cut her off.

"Do you dispute the Old Laws or my rights as household head," he thundered?

She lowered her head and Gubang explained to Asma what would happen. Continuing in the order from before the Ajur had three minutes to make him cum before he withdrew and fucked his daughter then Asma and so on. It was obvious what had to be done to win: make Gubang cum in your cunt. Twelve minutes later his wet cock again entered Asma, and she went to work on his embedded rod willingly. Asma could feel his cock quivering when he had entered her, and she used every skill her cunt muscles possessed. After a minute he was groaning, and she knew he was close to cumming.

Suddenly her body stiffened. Ajar, kneeling beside her on her left, had reached across and found her clit, easily done in her kneeling position, and was working it frantically. She reared upright and Gubang's cock slid out. By the time he had reinserted momentum had been lost and 3 minutes came far too quickly. Gubang moved to Nyadol who, to Asma's surprise, passively took her father for her 3 minutes during which time he regained some control. Ajur devoured the cock in her wide gash doing everything to make Gubang cum, but he, although not without difficulty, lasted 3 minutes.

He entered Asma, who immediately took her weight on one elbow, not her palms and used her free hand to imprison Ajar's wrist. It only took 40 seconds before she felt his cum inside her. She was his fuck wife. Well, she was for 30 seconds.

Ajur claimed one of the rights of their Dinka tribe's zaffa and Jirtig wedding rituals. Gubang could not refuse, otherwise what had just happened would have no validity. Ajur and Asma would sexfight for the final decision to be his fuck wife.

To start with, just like a soccer pre-match warmup, all 3 women would entwine to allow Asma and Ajur to hone their skills by working over the 18-year-old Nyadol before Nyadol withdrew and Asma and Ajur commenced their real battle.

Asma slowly and hesitantly moved her right leg and placed it over Nyadol's left leg. Nyadol returned the favour, and the two women entwined their legs. Ajur matched their actions and placed her left leg over her daughter right leg. Asma and Ajur sought to take control of Nyadol. it was obvious in a short time from Nyadol's writhings, the double assault so soon after having her father's cock in her had her responding.

Asma and Ajur both had a handful of tit and entwined leg of the daughter. The three of them lay like that for about 10 minutes as their fingers played with one another and their legs rubbed against one another. Neither Asma nor Ajur were allowed to touch each other, but Nyadol, was and although super aroused by the double attack on her, still managed to get both her mother's and Asma's cunt juices flowing.

Then Ajur sat upright, bent forward and started licking Nyadol's firm right tit and stared up at Asma challenging her to match this. Asma disentangled herself from Nyadol and she started sucking on Nyadol's left, cone-shaped tit. The two women's faces were very close as they both tongued Nyadol's tits. Ajur removed her lips from her panting daughter's nipple to kiss Asma on the lips in a kiss fight to gain an early illegal, although minor, advantage, but Asma freed Nyadol's nipple from her mouth and took Nyadol by the hair and started kissing her fully on the mouth. A completely aroused Nyadol returned the favour and now the two women fell back on the bed with Asma on top. Ajur full of anger at being outmanoeuvred pushed Asma from Nyadol.

She replaced Asma on top of Nyadol and mother and daughter kissed passionately. Asma slapped and pushed Ajur away from the top of Nyadol and soon the two women were struggling and wrestling to lie on top of Nyadol. They pulled each other's hair until both overbalanced and fell to the floor. They fought like cats on the tiles rolling, hissing and scratching. This would have escalated out of control, but with the help of Nyadol, Gubang pulled the two women apart and got them to their feet. They shouted curses at each other before the taller, heavier Ajur used actions rather than words, grabbing and holding Asma's wrists above her head and pinning her against the bedroom wall.

Asma looked like a crucified statue. Both women were naked. Ajur's dark frame contrasted with Asma's more lighter skinned body as she pressed against the Pakistani. Ajur's, dangling breasts were being drilled by Asma's thick nipples and her rounded, dark-skinned belly was rubbing against that of Asma's as the women continued to hiss insults and threats at each other. Their faces were only a few inches apart.

Ajur thrust her hips at her new replacement who humped back. Shaved pussy came together with the sparse covering above the thick-lipped, wide slit. The women snarled at each other.

"I'll show you what the ex-wife gets when I fuck you," threatened Asma.

"You get my fist up your cunt when I win," hissed the Sudanese as she gave her Asma a hard-pussy bump.

"You want to go at it?" asked Asma as she slithered her body closer against Ajur's.

Each woman rested her chin on her opponent's shoulder. Soon it was obvious that the thick hard stubs of Asma were drilling successfully into Ajur's long thin nipples. Since her nipples were getting the worst of the titfight, Ajur changed tactics and reached for Asma's pussy and began to finger it. Now no longer the novice of 5 months ago, the Pakistani was not surprised at the move, and she also began to fondle Ajur's slit. Both women were trying to keep their balance as they swayed around on the tiled floor with Gubang on one side of the room watching intently and the still nude Nyadol resting on the bed still gasping in air after her double assault.

Asma let out a muffled groan as Ajur penetrated her pussy with three fingers. However, it was early in the fight and she quickly counter-attacked by rubbing her opponent's clit with the palm of her hand, rolling it like a ball of dough. With their faces still resting on each other's shoulders, the women closed their eyes and bit their lips as they stood fighting to hold off the first orgasm.

Again, Ajur defending her position as fuck wife, took the lead by sliding her free hand down Asma's arse crack. The fingers quickly disappeared from Gubang's view between Asma's arsecheeks. As Ajur moved, constantly writhing and changing position, Asma had trouble reaching around to gain entry to Ajur's constantly moving butt. Finally, just as her hand was just about the reach her goal, she let out a hoarse grunt. Her rival had inserted two fingers in her arse hole and Asma was being finger fucked in the arse and cunt by her determined rival.

Taking advantage of Asma's discomfort, Ajur moved her pussy-fingering hand directly underneath Asma and tried to flip her over to work her over on the floor. However, she had underestimated Asma's or her own strength and Ajur fell backwards under her rival. There was a minute of utter confusion as the two screaming women tried to get the upper hand. Sweat flew in all directions as they rolled around, kicking and screaming. When they ended up head to toe, each saw the opportunity and moved quickly to bury their head between their rival's thighs. Although ending up on the bottom Asma was the first to regain composure and start tonguing Ajur's wet slit.

The stronger Ajur strained and managed to push apart her rival's thighs and press her open mouth onto Asma's cunt. Giving up the idea that the fight would end soon, each woman concentrated on eating out the other as steadily and as efficiently as possible. Sometimes they were completely extended and rolling, other times both pressed together in a tight 69 with their opponent's knees bent under their arms. Both were after a kill. Their tongues worked tirelessly, and wet pussies and aroused clits responded. Heads moved in rhythm as both penetrated the other's pussy hole with their hard, searching, curled, extended tongues.

Whenever they moved onto their side, each fighter tried to get in a lick or two on her opponent's well-hidden protected arsehole. Both were trying to find a piece of flesh to poke at, to finger or to rub that would add to the damage they were creating with their tongue and make her opponent finally go over the edge. The rhythm had changed in the last few minutes. They had given up tongue penetration and were now sucking on each other's clit. Out of the corner of his eye, Gubang could see his daughter's fingers entering her own honey pot as she watched the contest.

This went on for another few minutes until suddenly the two bodies, which seconds before were moving together wildly, slowed down and finally became rigid. Asma, on top at the time, rolled off her rival. She was lying on her side facing away from Nyadol and Gubang but her shaking shoulders told she was sobbing quietly. She had cum first. Ajur celebrated her victory modestly and with class. Like Hell she did. She pounced on the Pakistani woman who had just regained her feet and confidently went for the kill.

Under the bedroom lights the two women were glistening with pussy juice, especially their faces and the front of their thighs. Much of their hair was sticking together in large gluey clumps as they came together in a bear hug in the middle of the bedroom. Like two novice wrestlers, the women took hold of each other's body. Their tits were again squeezed together as they pressed forward, hands and fingers busy rubbing, clasping and probing flesh.

12