Pakistani Wife is Cheated On Ch. 02

Story Info
Pakistani wife confronts sister and does more.
4.2k words
4.17
25.2k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone it's me Shazia again.

It's been a while since I wrote anything even though a lot has happened in my life. I guess I was waiting until I was ready to share these events with you.

This is written in the detail as it happened so apologies if it is a little long winded.

As always with my posts, you must read until the very end or you will miss stuff.

---------------------

After I found out about my baby sister and my husband I was hurting like hell inside and I was angry.

I tried to focus my anger and hate on my husband and my sister. But deep down I knew this was about me. I had brought this on myself.

I had deceived my husband in the most despicable way. I looked at my children, each one a bastard I had conceived from my need to satisfy my own wanton lust.

I hated and loathed what I had become and was angry at the situation that resulted from it.

Yet in my heart I knew I couldn't change what I did in the past, nor change what I had become. I loved the thrill and the pleasures too much.

But I couldn't bear to see Malaika with my husband.

A mind is a savage and evil place when it is left uncontrolled and unfettered.

In my mind I planned so many different scenarios of revenge and retribution. Hatched so many evil and dastardly plans. Everything from killing my sister and husband to killing myself as some kind of act of martyrdom.

I had also thought out so many scenarios of redemption where I catch them in the act and get all high and mighty on them as they beg for forgiveness.

I even acted out scenes where my sister is on the floor grovelling for a second chance as I banish her out of my house.

Each plan lacked one essential ingredient - my strength - I am a meek spineless coward. My plans were left impotent by my unwillingness to act, and I slowly resigned myself to accepting that I could not change the situation.

I was not only betrayed but broken and totally beaten.

When all hope is lost, old mistress fate has an uncanny knack of intervening and taking over.

In the days after finding my sister and husband were screwing I kind of laid low in my own house. Like a beaten dog I had to stay in the pack to live, but had to accept a new low ranking. Yep, I had become bottom bitch in my own house.

And Malaika kind of knew it. She seemed emboldened somehow. Walking around with a real air of growing confidence. Little things like starting to make decisions around the house. Starting to discuss and arrange household matters with my husband when he was home. Bossing me around sometimes. Dressing up really nice all the time, totally out shining me. Becoming even more distant from me.

This was eating me up inside. I had to confront her somehow.

Finally the day came. We were upstairs in my room putting away some clothes. My husband was out.

I plucked up the courage to try to start a meaningful discussion with her but I couldn't pin her down. She was acting like she was too high and mighty to talk to me.

In desperation I blurted out "I know you are fucking my husband".

"You are going mad and letting your imagination run away with itself." she dismissed me instantly.

"I saw you with my own eyes." I pleaded. Tears welling in my eyes, looking into her eyes desperately trying to connect with her.

"I saw the dildos, the lingerie, I saw you two doing it right here." Pointing to the bed I burst into tears as my desperate emotion took over.

She stopped and looked at me with a flash of anger and disdain sparkling in her green eyes.

"And you are jealous? Fuck you. Too bad, you lost."

There it was - the acceptance but with total defiance. No apology, no begging for forgiveness, nothing.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Worse was to follow.

"What are you going to do about it? Do you think you can give him what I give him? You wouldn't know where to begin miss perfect prim and proper."

She snorted angrily at me and pushed me so I backed on to my own bed.

Poking me in the chest she angrily shouted at me

"Thum ne kabbi lun ko mu me dala? Thum ne kabbi uska pani apne mu me liya? Thum ne kabbi lun ko gand me liya? Nahi? thum bohut zayada paak saaf samajthi ho apne aap ko."

("have you ever sucked a cock, have you ever taken his load in your mouth, have you ever been able to take a cock up your ass?" No. Because you think you are too perfect and squeaky clean.")

She then pushed me hard so I fell onto the bed and stormed into the adjoining bedroom, her room. I followed her.

I took a deep breath and started to let it all out.

"Haan, Kiya. Aur bohut kuch Kiya" ("Yes to all of that - and more")

I defiantly retorted, finally finding a spine from somewhere.

That stopped her in her tracks. I grabbed her with my left hand. I swung a hard slap at her face with the right. Crack - I caught her so hard she fell across the room and her dress ripped clean in half.

"Thumne kabbi 2 lun ek daffa liya? Ek puddi me, aur ek gand me? Nahi? Me ne kiya he."

"Have you ever been fucked up the arse and in the pussy same time? No? Well I have"

"Thumne 3 lun ek bar apne under liye? Nahi? Me ne kiya he."

"Have you been able to take 3 cocks inside you at the same time? No? Well I have."

I grabbed her panties ripping them off. I turned her over and spanked her hard treating her like the naughty spoilt brat she had become.

Now fully immersed in my anger I shouted at her "Thumne kabbi 30 kutthon se ek sath chodwai ki he? Nahi? Me ne kiya he."

"Have you been gang fucked by 30 guys at the same time? No? well I have."

I spanked her harder. She was still stunned I wasn't sure if my physical violent attack had stunned her more or my revelations.

Angrily I shaped my fingers as I shouted again at her, and aimed 2 at her asshole and 2 at her pussy. Instead of spanking I drove them inside her hard.

She screamed at the intrusion, but didn't move to try to escape. I pushed them fully in, both of us gritting our teeth in unison as I held my fingers there.

"Now who's the broken bottom bitch?" I thought to myself.

I continue now literally screaming at her as I pushed down harder

"Thum ne kabbi 3 haram bachon ko payda kiya 3 kutthon se, aur ek thumhara aba he? Nahi? Me .... ne ... kiya ... he ...kutti."

"Have you given birth to 3 bastard babies from 3 different lovers, one of which is your dad? No? Well i .... have....you bitch"

She pulled herself up with one hand so she was face to face with me. Her look changed from a grimace to a wicked smile.

"Thum ne kabbi thumhare husband ka bacha apne pett my liya he? Nehi? Mere pett me he un ka bacha"

("Have you ever had your husband's baby in your belly? No? Well I have his baby in my belly right now.")

The fucking bitch. She had managed to give my husband the one thing I couldn't. His own baby.

She had the upper hand again.

"Big-sis, you think you can out-fuck me? No chance." She giggled girlishly at me.

I was full of anger yet she was goading me saying she had greater sexual prowess than me. She had just thrown down the gauntlet and I wasn't going to back down, this was now a matter of family pride and my survival in my own marriage.

She wanted a fucking competition, I'll give her one - Let the Fuck-Off commence.

"I have done so much more you don't even know about"

I stammered my defiant response. She just responded physically.

She clenched my fingers hard in both her orifices, she started to grind on them. All the time looking me dead in my eyes.

With renewed confidence of having regained the upper hand, she barked at me

"Thumne kisi larki ki puddi me ungli dali he kabi? Nahi? Me ne dali he? Aur us ko mazza be Diya. Ab thum karo. Me dekthi hu thum kar sakthi ho."

(Have you ever fingered a girl and made her cum. No? Well I have. Now you try I'll see if you can")

I held my hand there pushing in harder as she ground on my fingers. She put a hand on each of my shoulders and rolled her head down. Starting to force herself hard on my hand.

"Apaan ji, aise nahi hoga, mu aur zubaan ko isthimal karo." She hissed frustrated by her effort.

("Big sister, it isn't happening like this. Use your mouth and tongue").

I didn't know what to do and got more angry that I was falling short at the first hurdle.

"Thum ne kisi larki ki puddi ko choosa he? Nahi? Me ne kiya he. Ab thum bi seek lo."

("Have you ever sucked a girl's pussy? No? Well I have, so it's about time you learnt.")

She pulled me on top of her and then pushed my head down. Rubbing the area at the top of her pussy she hissed

"Isko zuban aur mu me lo". ("Lick and suck this")

I worked my fingers inside her deeper and furiously, I almost bit at her pussy with my mouth.

I licked harder like a desperate amateur I lacked any kind of finesse but tried to make up for it with roughness and speed.

Flicking, licking, sucking I finally got to her rolling back her eyes and whimpering that is the tell tale sign of God's greatest gift to mankind, a woman cumming. I kept going until her legs relaxed from the pleasure induced stiffening, hoping that this would signal that I had won.

But instead she pushed me on to my back and started fishing around under the bed.

"Thumhe malum he k dildo kya he aur us se kya karthe he? Nahi? Me janthi hu. Ab thum bi seek lo."

("Do you know what a dildo is and how it's used? I do, now I will show you.")

She held me down and undid my salwar (trouser) cord. I didn't resist. In a flash my panties went as well.

I felt cold rubber on my thighs. I looked down to see one of the mid sized dildos in her hand. A whimper escaped my lips this time. I looked into her eyes. I saw the evil glint and knew the challenge was going up a notch.

She leaned forward and shush'ed me softly. Slowly playing with my now tender pussy she teased me expertly, all the while her eyes locked on mine. Then she leaned forward fully to engage in my first ever kiss with her. With any woman. And it was heaven. I have never experienced a kiss so tender, lips so warm, a tongue so sweet. Our mouths and tongues danced together so beautifully that I was completely lost in the kiss. I forgot there was something going on with the lower half of my body until I felt a sharp bite on my lip.

She gritted her teeth while she still had my lip between her teeth and I felt her plunge deep inside me with her plastic cock.

I yelped and tensed. She let go of my lip and gently shush'ed me to sooth me. I whimpered again but this time it drew a laugh from her. Shit she's winning I thought. But it was her move in this twisted game of chess. She skewer me deeper with the rubber cock. Turning it side to side then pushing it in deeper. When it was about half way in she got her mouth to join in on my breasts. She bit and mauled my breasts until I felt like I was desperate to release. .

I couldn't take it. But I refused to cum for her. And she could tell.

Angrily she went lower with her mouth, she licked and sucked my delicate bud, like an expert. Sending tremors through every sense in my body. The delicateness of her mouth contrasting with the roughness of her plunging my depths with the dildo.

But I still resisted. She couldn't make me cum.

She reached back under the bed to the box, looking for something.

"Thum ne kabi kisi larki se puddi chodwai? Nahi? Me ne chodi he. Ab thum ko bi chodungi."

("Have you ever been fucked by a girl? No? Well I have. And now I'm going to fuck you to.")

I saw her attach a belt around her waist and groin area. She then withdrew the dildo and clipped the back of the dildo on to her belt. I realised what she meant now. She had a full cock now like a man.

She held my legs open and fed the cock back into me. Slowly bouncing her weight on the cock as she pushed it deeper.

Once half way in she adjusted my position so she had me rolled back on my self with my legs held up higher on her shoulders and penetrated me deeper this way. The angle of penetration pushing the cock head against the front wall of my vagina, right against my most sensitive areas. I knew I couldn't last long.

She was making me whimper with each stroke now.

"Kutti to ab meri ho gayi" ("bitch you are mine now") she taunted.

I shook my head in defiance. She withdrew almost fully. Then with the weight of her whole body slammed down bottoming out fully inside me. I grunted as the air was driven out my lungs.

Again and again she repeated the assault. She was now bouncing fast, fucking me with hard full length strokes. Stretching me out to my depths now.

Something burst inside. That's the only way I can describe it. I started to cum so hard.

I screamed to announce my defeat as I came. She celebrated her victory with an evil cackle of laughter.

"Meri kutthi" ("my bitch") she chortled as I recovered. She kissed me deeply.

Tears ran down my face at my humiliation.

She detached the dildo from the belt and forced it snuggly and fully inside me as her marker.

"This hole is mine now." She declared.

My anger boiled in me again. I turned and pinned her down

"Kutthi you only won because you had the dildo" I angrily snarled.

I grabbed the box out. There was a selection of things in there I couldn't even recognise what they were. I grabbed the biggest looking ones.

Malika just laughed at me as if to say "you can't beat me"

Through gritted teeth I murmured

"Thum ne kabbi 2 mote kale lun ek saath liye he? Nahi? Me ne liye he. Ab thum seeko."

("Have you ever been fucked by 2 big black cocks at one time? No? Well I have. Now you can learn")

With that I drove the first large dildo into her pussy.

I stopped when it was a third of the way in. Her angelic face looked at me expectantly. She knew what was next. I grabbed the other large dildo and started to push that into her anus.

She was already slick but I was surprised at the ease with which she took both of them.

She started to coo and moan in pleasure.

I worked them in harder and deeper. Her baby face was bright red as her cheeks filled with blood.

I continued my assault on both holes.

"At least switch the big one 'on' big-sis." She mocked.

"You do know that it's a vibrator don't you?"

She was still laughing at me trying to mock my lack of experience.

I looked at the device in her anus, it had a control switch on it.

"Ok you want it on, have this" I snarled.

I turned it straight on the "max" and slammed it harder inside her.

A shrill cry escaped her mouth. I backed away taking in the sight. My gorgeous little angel's body contorted and bucked from the affect of these 2 large black cocks pulsing inside her. Her head thrashing side to side.

But I was not finished. I was not victorious yet.

I pulled out the dildo from her pussy and started to replace it with my fingers.

"Thum ne kabi kisi ka pura hath apni puddi me dala? Nahi? Me ne liya he. Ab thum bi lo.")

("Have you ever had someone's whole hand inside your pussy? No? Well I have. Now you can have it to.")

I worked 3 fingers in comfortably. Really had to stretch her tiny twat to accommodate the fourth.

She was loving this. I arched my thumb to join my fingers and pushed forward. I could feel the hard buzzing from the vibrator deep in her anus, but couldn't afford her any mercy. Not when I was so close to winning.

I pushed my hand forward really hard, in one push taking my hand past the knuckles to rest deep inside her.

She clasped down hard with her pussy and legs. She started to cum, this time really hard.

Her eyes screwed down tightly closed. Her fists clenched. She bucked so hard I feared for a moment she might break my wrist.

I massaged and pinch at her breasts as I sought to confirm my victory over her. I leaned forward so I was on top of her and kissed her deeply.

I smiled at her, but her eyes shot past me to something over my shoulder, and she gasped.

Before I could turn to look I felt 2 hands on my backside and a cock being pushed at my back door, alongside the dildo still embedded in my pussy.

Before I could react he slammed it home.

"Kutti, thum ne mera Lun apne gand me liya he kabi? Ha? ab aur lo."

"Bitch I know you have had my cock up your ass, so here, have it again."

It was my husband's voice.

He pinned my head down with his left foot and pummeled me really hard. My head was fixed so my whole body was contorted my every forceful thrust.

And he didn't take it slow. He sped up to a frenzy, my tits bounced everywhere I was not in control of anything.

He took his foot off my head, pointed at my sister's pussy and just ordered

"choos is ko". ("Suck it")

I licked and sucked around her clit. This time trying to mimic what she did to me.

It was working. She was loving it.

My husband started to slow fuck and grind deep into me so he could watch.

I pushed my hand deeper and deeper inside her pussy with each of his strokes.

I sucked her tits hard and bit her tender nipples.

I still hadn't accepted my defeat though.

I goaded Malaika thinking I had the winning cards

"Thum hare aur mere husband me apas me nikaa nama nehi he. Mer aur unka he."

("You don't have a marriage certificate between you and my husband, but he and I have one.")

I claimed my position of victory because I was his wife. She couldn't match that.

But before I could celebrate.

"Mere pass bi he." Came the shocking response. ("I also have one.")

I realised straight away what she meant. He had taken her as his second wife and married her properly. She was at least my equal in this relationship.

I had nothing more to fight with. I was completely beaten. My head sank.

Seeing this, she moved closer and gently lifted it back up. She whispered into my ear

"Thum ne kisi larki ko apni jaan se bi zayada pyar kiya he? Nahi? Me Karthi hu - Ap se."

(Have you ever loved a girl so much you love her more than your own life? No? Well I do, and that girl is you.")

My heart rose on hearing this. She completed what she had to say in a low whisper.

"I followed you to the far corners of the world to be with you, I only married him to be with you. I will never let you go I promise. I truly love you."

She pulled my head up to her lips. We kissed so deeply and tenderly. I felt so complete. A perfect love triangle.

My husband was oblivious to our whispered conversation now sped up fucking me really hard and then pulled his dick out.

Malaika and I both hungry licked and sucked at his cock eager for his reward - he didn't disappoint.

The first shot splattered straight on to Malaika's face, a second straight on her lips and in her mouth. I jumped at his cock eager to receive my blessings as well. Straight across my face with the first shot covering me. I enveloped his cock head with my mouth and sucked hard, taking in several more loads directly into my mouth until he softened.

I turned to Malaika and kissed her deeply exchanging some cum to her. We both let our tongues dance together. We held each others heads and continued our deep kiss for some time. As we parted we both swallowed our mouth fulls of his nectar and recovered our breaths. Our hands fell to the ground locked together as lovers.

"So what was going on here then?" My husband demanded to know.

"Just a little sisterly bonding jiju ji" Malaika joked.

My husband looked at me. I looked at him. There was an uneasy yet knowing silence. All the years of what was going on, it was like he was saying "I know everything" and I was saying "I know you know".

He asked Malaika to go shower to give us 10 minutes. I feared the worst. Maybe he decided to humiliate me and pin the blame on me. I readied myself for the worst.

She grabbed up her clothes and left. He looked at me sternly, paused for a second and then started.

12