Paladin Ch. 05: The Pipe Upright

Story Info
A damsel in distress rescued by an annoyingly pious paladin.
4k words
4.88
3.5k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
remlin
remlin
55 Followers

Raya pulls out one of the religious texts from Simon's pack. That's what she needs to distract herself: The Seven Miracles Of Saint Malacar. That sounds innocent enough. She's going to be a good girl for Simon. That's probably the tactic she should have taken from the beginning. A man like Simon, he doesn't want things thrown at him - he wants to be the conqueror. When he finds Raya sitting demurely, her goodies locked away in a chastity belt, studying religious texts... he won't be able to resist. He'll grab her in his arms, push her onto the bedroll, unlock the chastity belt, and give her the fucking she deserves...

Shit! Stop thinking about sex! Raya shakes her head, trying to clear it. How the hell is she supposed to concentrate on a book in this state?

It isn't just the rousal of course. There's a psychological component as well. It's human nature to want what one can't have, and nothing better exemplifies that than a chastity belt. Plus there's the aspect of submission - having one's pleasure totally in the hands of another, to do with as they please. Raya's completely dependent on Simon for orgasms now, whereas Simon can still get his pleasure whenever he wants. After all, Raya still has one hole that isn't locked away, and she's become something of a blowjob savant over the last three months. Once Simon finds out just how good, he's probably going to want to leave her in the chastity belt forever, content to just enjoy her mouth...

Fuck, fuck, fuck. It's impossible to avoid thinking about sex. When had she started playing with her breasts? Raya hadn't even been consciously aware of it, but now she's rubbing and teasing at her nipples. That definitely isn't going to help matters - she forces herself to stop.

The trick, she tells herself, is to think of this situation like the collar. It's out of your control, so don't even think about it. Just let it happen. Except... it wasn't quite true, was it? If this had been one of Zeff's tortures, she'd at least be free to moan and thrash and beg. Unless he forbade that too, in which case that also fell under the "things I can't control" heading. But with Simon, she's forced to keep herself in check. She can't just get lost in the moment, or else he'll come back to find her humping a table leg and mauling her tits.

Raya slams closed the book she'd been trying to make herself read with frustration. It isn't working. She's far too aroused for anything except sex. And maybe, just maybe, there is a way.

Raya stands up and sticks her head out of the door of the dining room, looking down the hallway. It's empty, and silent. Simon said he'd warded the whole floor, hadn't he? Even so, it was probably foolish to leave the dining room. But Raya's past the point of being able to make fully rational decisions. She just wants to cum.

Raya steps out into the long hallway, half expecting Zeff to appear in a puff of magic. But nothing happens. The keep is silent. Simon is no doubt down in the lowest level, where Zeff's workshops are.

Raya makes her way to another hallway, and through a wooden door at the far end. The small windowless room she enters is starkly decorated. A small desk holds a number of crystals and geodes. They don't seem particularly valuable, but something about them had been of interest to Zeff - he'd occasionally spend hours on end examining them under a magnifying glass, patiently tapping on them with delicate instruments, and making thoughtful notes in a ledger.

Not that Raya had been able to pay too much attention to that. She'd spent those same hours tied to the only other bit of furniture in the room, cumming until her brain was mush.

Raya wonders if Simon found this room in his exploration, and if he did, what he'd made of the contrivance in its center. A pipe runs from the ceiling to the floor, going right through the middle of a large slab of polished wood positioned at a steep angle. Metal chains at the four corners of the slab were designed to restrain limbs, holding the victim in a not-quite-standing spread eagled position.

Raya can't suppress a shudder as she regards the pipe - an inch in diameter, made of copper, and humming with energy. Some sort of gas or vapor is being pushed through it, and escaping from small holes at the top of the pipe with a low whistle. Raya knows that it's part of the steampower system that powers the gnomish apparatuses that Zeff used in his work.

But it was the "humming with energy" bit that was all that mattered to Raya, when she'd been bound to the slab in a way that ensured her crotch was resting directly on the pipe. The smoothly polished wood and the lack of anything for her feet to rest on meant that essentially her full weight was crushing her pussy down onto what amounted to a giant vibrator. The position had been painful - agonizing after a couple of hours - but somehow that hadn't done anything to stop the orgasms from wracking her, a seemingly endless series assaulting her abused body, until long after any trace of pleasure had gone from them. The vibrating pipe was simply too powerful to resist.

Raya had dreaded her sessions on the steam pipe. But if anything can get her off now, despite the chastity belt, this was it.

Mounting the pipe proves awkward, without Zeff there to manhandle her into position. Raya pulls the desk chair over to help her get into position, and, grabbing hold of the wrist chains for balance, manages to scramble into position.

"Ohmmm..." Raya breathes out in pleasure, as she settles onto position. As soon as she wedges her metal-covered pussy onto the furiously vibrating pipe, she can tell her plan is working. The powerful vibrations are considerably dampened by the chastity belt, but not so much that they can't be felt. And in her condition, she doesn't need much.

Raya keeps her grip on the two upper chains to help her with her balance, as she settles her weight onto the pipe. It's much less painful now than the previous times she's been mounted on the pipe, with her naked pussy mashed up on the copper pipe - the metal chastity belt does a good job protecting her sensitive bits.

Raya lets out another languid moan as she flexes her hips, searching for a position that will get more of the vibrations through the chastity belt to her needy pussy and clit. The sensation is there but... but damn, it's so faint, thanks to the thick layer of metal they have to pass through. With all the teasing Raya's endured recently, combined with the rousal potion bringing her horniness to a peak, what she's in the mood for now is something violent, something rough, thrusting gasping wham-bam animal sex. Not gentle vibrations. Not now. There's a time and place for soft caresses and foreplay, and this is definitely not it.

And most frustrating of all, thanks to the angle she's forced into by the vertical pipe, the strongest vibrations are being transmitted to the base of her pussy. Which feels nice, but... her poor clit, achingly hard and pounding with blood, is getting almost nothing. Just the barest whispers of resonance. Damn it!

But still - it will be enough. Raya is sure of it. It might take a little bit longer than she'd thought, but she'll get there soon enough. She's already so close, so close...

Not close enough though, not yet. She needs to relax. A part of her is worried about Simon, about Zeff, but Raya knows she needs to blank that out, and focus on the here and now. Maybe a fantasy will help.

Raya closes her eyes, and her mind immediately goes to Simon, her strong, handsome paladin. She already thinks of Simon as "hers". Is that justified? Her strong, handsome paladin, who is even now searching for a way to free her from Zeff's clutches, risking himself for her.

Maybe Simon and Zeff will meet again before this is all over, one final duel, this one to the death - and with her champion of the light inevitably emerging victorious, as the hero always does. But there's a price to be paid. Even as Simon vanquishes the evil warlord, with one final bit of Zeff's dark magic a bit of his soul touches Simon's, twisting him, corrupting him. A lesser man would be struck down, but Simon fights off the unholy intrusion... but not completely.

In the daytime, when the skies are clear and the bright sun is out, Simon's pious nature is able to overcome the fragment of Zeff's soul trapped within him. But every evening, come the dark of night, the witching hour, Simon's control begins to slip. He's no longer able to keep his Zeff-side under control; the lust, the cruelty, the perversion. And Raya has no chance against the overpowering strength of the muscular paladin. He pins her easily beneath him on his bed mat, forces his hungry lips onto hers, and takes her - again and again, any way he chooses, demanding her submission, ignoring her pleas for mercy.

By the time morning comes, the devout paladin is his old noble self again, fully in control, deeply apologetic about the night before. He prays to his god for greater self-control, as the two continue down the trail back to Raya's monastery. But as they set up camp for another night, evening fades to twilight - and a dark look settles on Simon's face as he leers at her while she toils over the cooking fire. Raya knows that the prayers have not been answered, and she will be Simon's sexual plaything once again that night, and every night for the rest of their long journey...

"Oh gods, please..." Raya moans, as she frantically bucks her hips against the copper pipe again, accomplishing nothing. It was a good fantasy - very good. And she's closer than ever now, right there on the very edge of orgasm. But now the damn pipe is working against her! The vibrations have slowed, almost entirely stopped, and Raya is getting almost no sensation to her pussy now. It's normal, Raya knows. Whatever force it is that powers the system tends to ebb and flow; sometimes the pipe vibrates so strongly dust would fall from the walls, other times it fades to almost nothing. Those brief "off" periods had been a blessed relief when Zeff had her tied to the thing. But right now? Seriously? All she'd needed was maybe another ten seconds, fifteen seconds tops, and she'd have had her orgasm.

A minute goes by, achingly slow, and Raya feels her impending orgasm begin to fade slightly before the vibrations of the pipe begin to tick up again. Finally! Damn it, that had been a good fantasy, too. Raya closes her eyes, and tries to summon back that imaginary Simon, wrestling with his inner demons and using her body as the battlefield. That was a version of Simon who would never lock her in a chastity belt, that was for sure.

Wait - would he? Raya reconsiders. Actually, that's exactly the sort of thing he'd do. She could picture it all too easily. "My lady," Simon was saying with an aggrieved look on his face. "I'm afraid, when the sun goes down... I may not be fully in control of my own actions. I will pray, and do my best to master the dark force within me, but you must wear this chastity belt for your own protection. Else I can't be trusted to not take advantage of you."

And he'd lock Raya right back in, and probably throw the key into some deep lake to ensure that she was truly safe. And then when twilight came, and day-Simon disappeared, night-Simon would be forced to satisfy himself with the one hole Raya had left to service him with. He'd shove her to her knees, grab big handfuls of her hair, choke her roughly on his cock, venting his frustrations at not being able to get at her locked-away pussy...

Fuck! What the fuck is a chastity belt doing in her fantasy? Raya shakes her head violently, as if to dislodge the unwelcome thought. All the recent orgasm denial has really started affecting her brain. It's unacceptable. Hot as anything, sure, the thought of being Sir Simon's denied little blowjob slave. But it would also be hot to be Simon's NOT-denied little sex slave, so how about going back to that version of the fantasy?

The copper pipe is going as strong as ever now, and Raya is once again approaching that metaphorical cliff. It won't be long now. She closes her eyes, vaguely aware that her needy moaning by this point is getting quite loud. But it's a big keep, with thick walls, and Simon isn't even on the same floor. She can be loud.

Back to the fantasy. There's no chastity belt this time. It's been melted in a forge, and then thrown into a volcano. No chastity belt, and indeed, nothing at all that could possibly shield Raya from Simon when he comes for her in the night, tearing at her thin nightgown, ripping it in half as he pulls it off her body, leaving her naked under the dark sky. His eyes have an evil gleam in the starlight, but they're still the same kind soft gray eyes of her paladin, and Raya knows that this time day-Simon has retained some control. He'll still be mounting her and using her, but he'll be gentle, tender and caring, even as he takes what he wants and needs to appease his inner demons. Raya surrenders to him completely, thrusting her breasts up towards his calloused hands, spreading her legs invitingly.

Simon enters her, and as big as he is, he's gentle and it's not at all painful. If anything, he's too gentle. Raya arches against him. "More," she pleads. "Simon, harder - I need you inside me." But Simon can't be hurried, and he lets his thick member just rest against her opening, vibrating lightly. "More," Raya gasps. "More." Simon doesn't give any more, just the teasing touches at the entrance to her hole, ignoring her begging. But it's enough. Just barely enough, but it's enough. She can cum from this, finally, it's been so long and she's -

With a mighty crash the wooden door of the chamber suddenly explodes inward, nearly flying off its hinges. Raya shrieks at the sudden chaos and loses her grip on the bondage chains, causing her to fall off Zeff's torture device into a heap on the floor, her pending orgasm evaporating in an instant as Simon - the real Simon, not some fantasy Simon - bursts into the room with mace held high, roaring out a battle cry.

"Begone, foul demon!" Simon yells, brandishing his mace above his head, and peering wildly back and forth searching for the demon in question. But the room is small and well-lit and very obviously holds no monsters, only Raya, so Simon soon relaxes his guard - but only fractionally.

"Are you hurt?" Simon addresses his question at Raya as he restlessly paces the length of the room, still on his guard against attack. "Did you see Zeff?"

Raya shakes her head to both questions. "No my lord," she answers. "I..." but her voice trails off, unable to finish the sentence. She's mortified at being caught in the act, so to speak, yet again.

"Hold still," Simon tells her as he returns his mace to his belt and approaches her, apparently satisfied in the relative safety of the room for the moment. He lays his hands on Raya's shoulders - piously averting his gaze, she notes - and murmurs a soft chant. A warm tingling builds in Raya's chest, and flows outward to her limbs, dissipating through her fingers and toes.

"A dispel," Simon explains. "Whatever hex Zeff compelled you with, that will take care of it. By the gods!" Simon curses. "I'm truly sorry Raya. I was certain I'd left enough protection that Zeff wouldn't be able to get at you. It seems I've underestimated his cunning. My wards are still intact - how could he get around them?" Simon wonders out loud. "Detect evil, detect magic, detect illusion, detect demon. In the end it was only a noise detection spell that triggered."

Raya tries her best not to blush.

"When I came back to the library and found you missing, I..." Simon's voice trails off. "Well, you're unharmed, that's what matters most. Though I shudder to think of the ordeal you were undergoing." And Simon does, literally shudder, as he looks sorrowfully into Raya's eyes. "I'm afraid I've been thus far failing in my charge to you, Raya."

Simon's eyes are full of such sincere goodness that it makes Raya want to just grab him and hug him and tell him it wasn't so, that his wards had held, that he was succeeding in protecting her. But she doesn't. She can't face the humiliation of trying to explain to the holy paladin just how badly she needs an orgasm. And so she settles for a simple "You could never fail me, my lord."

"I wish that were true," Simon sighs. "But I will make things right. Come, let us return to our base in the dining hall, and I will tell you what I learned. I think I may soon be able to rid you of that accursed collar."

Well that's certainly good news, Raya reflects, as she casts a regretful last look at the orgasm torture device before following Simon out into the hallway. As nice as it is to see Simon's genuine concern for her, couldn't he have been just a few seconds slower? She'd been so very close. Now her one chance at getting an orgasm despite the chastity belt seems to be gone, but her pussy hasn't gotten that memo. The lingering effects of the rousal weed are still affecting her, making her lips pulse with sensation, demanding satisfaction. But Raya can do nothing about it.

How long does Simon intend to keep her in that cursed belt? He'll let her go once the collar is off and they're out of the keep - surely. The whole point is supposedly to protect her from Zeff after all, that's what Simon had said. Although... he'd also said something about the belt helping to keep Simon from thinking impure thoughts. Maybe he'll make her keep the belt on even after Zeff is long behind them, in some sort of show of piety? It could be days until the next time she gets to orgasm. Weeks!

Raya chokes back a sob at the thought as their small party re-enters the dining hall, which looks exactly as it had when Raya left it. No. The chastity belt is too much. She needs to convince Simon to take it off. But how?

Unaware of the thoughts swirling in Raya's head, Simon settles onto the ground next to his pack, from which he pulls out some hardtack and salted meat, half of which he offers to Raya. "I should visit the larder before we leave," Simon reflects. "Restock on food supplies. Even warlocks eat normal food, as far as I know."

Raya takes what Simon gives her, but doesn't eat it. She's not hungry at the moment - not for food, anyway. "You said you found something that will help get this collar off me, my lord?"

Simon gives a slight frown. "In a sense. I found Zeff's notes on the use of the collar and the spells involved, and I think I can reverse the magic. It'll take some more study though, to understand the forces involved. This is not my area of expertise. You should be flattered, by the way - it seems it's quite a valuable artifact Zeff has given you."

"Is it?" Raya unconsciously runs her fingers over the black leather around her neck. It doesn't seem like much - just a one-inch band of material, unremarkable to look at.

"Cordred's Collar of Control," Simon confirms. "I found the entry in a catalog of ancient magics in one of Zeff's workrooms, he had the page bookmarked. Last known location is over a hundred years ago, the so-called mad vizier of Agroblast was using it to run his kingdom from the shadows, with the king under his control. How it came to be in Zeff's possession... unless maybe it's not the original, and Zeff figured out how to make his own? Either way, it's not hard to imagine why someone unbound by moral restraint would be willing to pay a small fortune for an item like that. I will destroy the collar if I can, once it's off you."

Raya nods along, agreeing wholeheartedly. The collar is a thing of evil, there's no doubt about it. Oh, sure, she's had the odd fantasy of the fun it would be if a trusted lover was in control of her collar... someone like Simon, for example. But Zeff has proven over and over that it's a power that's too easily abused. Sexual enslavement might be fun for a night or two or twenty, with the right master; actual enslavement is definitely not.

remlin
remlin
55 Followers
12