Pale, White Pussy

Story Info
First Time True Love: A White GODDESS & Black Mandingo.
6.8k words
3.7
28.4k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever been hypnotized by a force so powerful that it controls your every mental conception, your every thought??? Just imagine that you have lived your entire life thinking basic, fundamental thoughts and then all of sudden, out of a clear blue, you are blinded, and completely overwhelmed by a mind-paralyzing image.

That is the reality that Walter Mitty faced when he reached his 45th birthday a few years ago. Walter had thought that he had fucked all of the sweetest, most succulent, sperm-sucking pussy that a man could ever fuck until he met Queen Aphrodite.

Aphrodite was a gorgeous, blue-eyed, blond haired, voluptuous, wide-hipped and big assed goddess whom Walter Mitty met on one of the Internet Dating Sites. In fact, she had pursued him from the start one day when he saw her Profile inside of his In-Box and thought to himself that it must have been his lucky day.

Walter, being a superstitious type man, knew immediately that because of Aphrodite's beauty and desirability he had to put forward his best catch-lines in order for him to have any chance at capturing this exquisite sexual nymph! He thereafter proceeded to project himself in the most cautious, conservative way to ensure that he didn't scare off this divine creature of curvaceous cunt covetousness.

Walter Mitty proceeded to cultivate a methodical, deliberate correspondence with Queen Aphrodite to reassure her and to lull her into a sense of comfort, confidence and enticement. Aphrodite was approximately 5'4' inches in height, of fit and trim build, with a round, plump ass and bulging fat titties spilling from her chest.

In order to capture his prey, Walter followed a strategy of responding to every E-Mail message that she sent to him with Humor, Wit and Intelligence. He conscientiously sent her messages that titillated her titties and triggered the moisture-gland inside of her pussy whenever she read his responses.

He sent her cute messages with jokes and tokens of his affection which stroked her interests and he asked her interesting and stimulating questions which spurred her curiosity about his character and his personality. The range of their Internet conversations became so arousing and enticing that Aphrodite could hardly wait each night until she rushed home from work to retrieve Walter's latest communication and was able to respond in kind so that she could find out what his witty reply would be which steadily excited her libido.

One night after Aphrodite had taken care of her pets and had completed all of her personal affairs she settled down at her computer terminal to Instant Message back and forth with Walter when he asked her, "What Clothing Items Do You Have On?" The question caught the Caucasian temptress off guard by its directness and its erotic nature.

Walter had gotten extremely suggestive in his questioning and it made her self-conscious to have to tell him about the very obscene Victoria Secrets garments that she regularly wore to bed each night. And now with Walter quizzing her about her particular night-time wardrobe she caught a chill when she cuddled herself in the sheer naked Goddess halter gown and crotch-less panties that she was presently clothed in that night.

"What do Y-O-U have on?" Aphrodite asked Walter trying to shift the sensual feeling of voyeurism back onto his side of his computer screen. Not missing a beat he responded, "At this time of night I typically am down to my Skivvy "Big Daddy" Hung THONG briefs!"

And with that admission he briskly grabbed his long, studly, cock inside his loincloth which grew fatter and thicker with each manly stroke of his muscular, mushroom-headed stump. The heated dialogue quickly proceeded into a full-blown computer-sex session with Walter inquiring about Aphrodite's favorite fucking position, the type of sex she preferred, and whether or not she liked to RIDE or be RIDDEN?

For her part Aphrodite wanted to know if Walter would send her a Selfie of his "swollen penis" and whether or not he slept each night in the "buff" or whether in fact he remained clothed? Her questions had more to do with how he liked his sex and whether or not he fucked "aggressively" or "rhythmically"?

Their computer banter became so salacious and pornographic that the lustful couple quickly moved to arranging their first date to be at the neighborhood drive-in movie theater for that coming weekend. It was effectively arranged that Walter would come by and pick Aphrodite up at her residence and that the indecent pair would step out on their first engagement later that week.

When Walter showed up at the suburban residence of his new Internet Mistress she was an absolute vision of loveliness dressed in a sizzling hot, red, Summer strap-less chiffon, body-suit. The garment was of a clinging character which perfectly sculpted Aphrodite's suave and bootylicious physique.

For his part Walter came dressed that hot and humid night in a pair of Versace men's short shorts, a pair of naked Ascot leather moccasin shoes, and a Kangol golden-straw Panama hat. His body was also outfitted in the latest Gucci gold bracelets along with a Swatch lemon bright shark watch.

That night the Summer humidity caused the Internet duo to drop the convertible top on Walter's BMW 228 Gran Coupe to allow a steady breeze to cool the couple's aroused extremities and sweaty body parts. As the movie was being rolled out upon the outdoor screen of the drive-in theater Walter took the initiative to remove his hat, shoes and jewelry to lighten his clutter.

Following suit Aphrodite asked Walter to unsnap her chiffon skirt and to unzip the backside zipper down to her waist. With that done she wiggled out of her body suit and left herself in only a backless lift cleavage bra. His eyes were bulging wide when he realized that his first-time companion was sitting there stark naked on a hot Summer night in his front bucket seat in only a flimsy, red push-up bra and a pair of red string thong panties.

The 40-something year old sweethearts were now comfortable in the sticky, hot heat of Summer indulgence imbibing in the cool drinks of Wine coolers that Walter had reserved just for this occasion. The couple was excited about the possibilities that this first Date Night held for them both.

Walter was extremely cautious because he did not want to lose the potential of the possibility that this gathering with Aphrodite held out to him. For the White goddess in the front passenger's seat this chance to be alone with Walter was exhilarating.

Aphrodite was intrigued by Walter, she was extremely curious to see if he could be the dream fascination that she had long held out in her mind that she wanted. She was tickled to think that after all of these years in her life she had finally found the true manifestation of happiness which she had been awaiting.

There they sat, semi-nude, parked in the suburban viewing lot with several other dozens of carloads of movie viewers expecting the start of the evening's drive-in selection. It was dusk dark and the crowd was restless in their automobiles eating popcorn and adjusting their theater audio boxes inside their cars.

Walter kicked off the evening by telling Aphrodite how lovely she looked in her panties and bra. He was tantalized by her beauty and could not resist the temptation to reach his face across the bucket seats and plant a passionate, scrumptious kiss upon her plump, full, expectant lips.

Responding in-kind, Aphrodite innocently returned her sweetheart's affection with a light-hearted peek on his cheek which caused her front-seat mate to recoil in amazement at the minimal nature of her emotional reply. Sensing his confusion Aphrodite said, "don't worry, there is plenty of time, moving forward for us to cover all of those bases before this night is out."

And it was just at that precise moment that the lights in the Drive-In Theater went dark as the movie credits for the night's Starter film began to roll across the giant outdoor screen. The opening feature for that night was the hilarious comedy classic flick ANIMAL HOUSE with John Belushi.

With the facility moving to begin the show Walter quickly straightened up in his bucket seat and started to prepare himself for this blockbuster hit cinematic gut-buster. He instinctively snuggled as close as he could in his seat extending his arm across the gear-shift to embrace Aphrodite and drink their Wine coolers and munch on the popcorn together.

The middle-aged couple laughed and cackled hilariously throughout the first film and occasionally caught each other's eye contact with a mutual recognition that they were suspending their amorous activities for the sake of cinematic entertainment. But every now and again Walter could be seen to reach his hands across the bucket seat divide to pinch and fondle on some of most exposed and sensitive female erogenous zones which were apparent on Aphrodite!

By the end of the first film the evening air was starting to cool and Walter immediately pulled out the home-made quilt he had brought along for the evening and threw it over his riding partner's frame to cover her completely exposed body. That being completed he inquired with his Date Night partner about her refreshment preferences as he bounded out of his roadster and headed to the Men's Room and the Refreshment Stand.

Ten or Fifteen minutes later when he returned he produced gummies, mint wafers and two bags of dried cranberries & pineapples to go along with the Wine coolers that he had previously displayed. As Walter sled back into his bucket seat and reached across the divide to present Aphrodite with her share of the loot he was dumbfounded to find out that she had stripped off her panties and bra underneath the quilt and that his gorgeous, voluptuous, and shapely beauty was now completely naked as a Jay-Bird beneath the heavy cover of the bed-sheet that he had provided to her.

With his eyes as bugged out as fine China saucers, Walter clumsily sorted out the purchased refreshments and tried as best as he could to calm himself back down and prepare for the second feature movie of the night. The Lead attraction that evening was the romantic comedy PRETTY WOMAN with Julia Roberts!

Knowing that his Date Night partner was completely naked under the thick quilt that he shielded her body with from the cool night's air, Walter was completely distracted. His concentration on the second movie was totally shot and he spent the bulk of the rest of the evening punctuated by lustful fondling and passionate foreplay!

Stroking and grasping and grabbing and squeezing, it was all that the sensual couple could do to avoid copulation on Walter's front seats in the midst of a crowded drive-in theater. By now Aphrodite was allowing as much as she was indulging in her own fetishes by massaging and jerking on Walter's veiny, striated, thick, fat-headed cock!

The lewd couple were completely oblivious to the dozens of sets of disbursed automobiles that were occupied by other couples throughout the drive-in's parking lot. Even though Walter's convertible top was retracted, the passions that evening flourished in the front seat of his sports coupe as if he and Aphrodite were inside of the confines of an enclosed bedroom!

All throughout the second movie the pair wrestled and tussled underneath the steamy blanket so much so that human perspiration could be smelled percolating out from under the blanket continuously. At one point Walter got Aphrodite so worked up with his fingers inside of her cunt that she literally froze stiff for a moment as he brought her to the throes of orgasm!

When he had stuck his swollen middle index finger as far up inside of her female reproductive track as physical capabilities would allow it to extend, Aphrodite tensed up, froze, her eyes got stuck on buck-eyed and she had to clamp down onto her mouth to harness the yell! She unleashed a catatonic earthquake of convulsions and she rocked Walter's passenger bucket seat until it seemed like she and the seat would rocket out of the car and off into outer space!

When she came back to her senses after her first orgasmic explosion at the hands of Walter Mitty, Aphrodite was exhausted, depleted and spent. It caught her attention that her front-seat mate was resultantly engaged in thoroughly sucking & licking his own aforementioned left index finger, enjoying the thick, white, cunt juices that had clung to his finger after he had worked it so feverishly up inside of the confines of Aphrodite's womb.

For the rest of that movie the newly baptized couple sat in their individual bucket seats trying to regain their energies and their faculties. After each of the two had thoroughly touched, and tugged at and plumbed every orgasmic region of their playmate's individual bodies it was all that each could do now to try to make it through the night without falling into slumber.

Towards the conclusion of the cinema Aphrodite replaced her removed lingerie and Walter helped her back into her figure-hugging body suit. He in turn replaced his hat, shoes and jewelry!

By the time that the movie was coming to its end the half-done couple were poised in their individual seats and neatly re-dressed back for their return trip to Aphrodite's house.

On the drive to her home the recipient of the glorious front-seat orgasm profusely thanked Walter for his generosity of spirit, for his patience, for all of the appetizing refreshments but most tellingly she thanked him for his skill and craftiness in making her first evening with him a phenomenal gratification! When they reached her front driveway Walter automatically turned off the car and proceeded to reach across the gear-shift for the woman who had only given him a minimal taste of her sweetness!

Their faces met at the stick-shift and Walter laid his most sensuous, salacious kiss onto the dry lips of his Dick-teasing, Date Night partner Aphrodite. The couple then proceeded for the next several moments to grasp, paw and embrace each other in the front seats of Walter's expensive, sports car.

Just as his libido was revving up and he thought that he would resume where he left off at the drive-in theater Aphrodite put her hands to Walter's chest and said, "let's stop here tonight Love, I know that you are as exhausted as I am from the two long movies that we've just sat through and enjoyed, so let's take a raincheck on the rest of these wee hours and pick up again at our next date night."

Crestfallen and surprised Walter said in response, "Are you sure, it's still early yet!" But Aphrodite had beat him to the punch and had already started exiting the auto for her front door and simply waved over her shoulder as she receded back into her domicile and said, "Call me tomorrow!"

Pissed and frustrated, Walter turned the engine of his automobile over and proceeded to back out of Aphrodite's driveway and start to grapple with the realization that he was now left with a severe case of "BLUE BALLS" like he hadn't experienced in twenty years!

Rolling over in his bed the next morning Walter took his regular trek to his personal computer terminal where to his shock and amazement he found an early sunrise message in his "In-Box" from Aphrodite and he eagerly opened it to see what it was that she was communicating to him so soon after his frustrations of the previous evening! In the message Aphrodite was lavishly apologizing to him for having not allowed Walter to come into her home the night before and for not at least giving him the opportunity of a nightcap with her before he had to head home.

Aphrodite also explained in the message that she was totally bowled over as to why she had become intoxicated with excitement at the drive-in theater and had taken off all of her clothes and let Walter have his way with her body. She stated that it was totally unlike her to let any man, let alone a relative stranger, engage in complete sexual intercourse with her in a wide-open public location.

She stated that she was ashamed of herself and that she was afraid that she had given Walter a completely wrong impression of the type of woman that she was. Aphrodite expressed how desperately she hoped that he would forgive her and allow her to make up whatever misimpressions she may have left in his mind from the previous evening!

Now Walter was as baffled by Aphrodite's early morning message as he had been by the mixed signals that she had left him with the night before. He was perplexed because she had stripped herself butt-ass naked in his front bucket seat and then had all but ran off and left him with the worst case of "BLUE BALLS" that he had suffered through since the days when he was in college.

The only relief that Walter had received from his late night pains of rubbing his legs together in the locomotion of his walking was to have risen and read where Aphrodite was inviting him to come back over again to her home to give her a second opportunity to make amends. She had invited Walter back over to her house Tonight, on Saturday night to watch some television and to start all over in the process of trying to get to know each other a little better.

Perking up behind the morning's early E-Mail message on his Dating site account Walter was beginning to think that the day was looking up for him as his efforts to regain his pain-less walking motions and his prospects for picking back up with Aphrodite were looking good! As he started the process of going through his daily routine Walter came back to his senses and realized that if he was ever to get the chance to see Aphrodite butt-ass naked again he would have to play along with her and not try to "BUM-RUSH" her for the pussy on Saturday night!

After confirming his plans to come over via E-Mail, Walter strategized that the best approach for him to proceed with was to use the old fashioned and tried method of Wining & Dining his lady fair. To that extent he planned to go out and purchase his new amore a dozen long-stemmed roses and the most sensual bottle of Chanel #5 feminine perfume along with a box of chocolate covered bonbons.

Additionally Walter concluded that he must arrive at Aphrodite's residence looking "Sugar-Sharp"! He would wear his best 'going-out-on-the-town' duds and sweep her off her feet with his debonair and stylish wardrobe.

Now he recognized that he must first suffer through the long hours of his day before he even got close to the benefits of the night-time that he was now so lusting for. To that extent Walter decided that he would whittle the hours away by completing as many of his normal mundane household errands and chores as possible to kill the countless hours that separated him from another chance to see his new heart-throb completely naked in the buff.

Starting with cleaning and moping and taking out the trash, Walter began his Saturday as he normally had. He went to the Grocery Store, by the Hardware Store, the Post Office, the Cleaners, back to his Apartment and then out to the Car Wash and then on to the Florist, the Mall and finally he picked up a brand-new bottle of his favorite Ralph Lauren's POLO BLUE for good measure!

Finally, Walter was ready to take his shower, get into his evening's outfit and cruise calmly by Aphrodite's crib to commence the evening's festivities. For this replay of "Do Overs" Walter started his evening's dress-up by selecting his Open-Toed Santorini leather-strapped brown moccasins.

Next he selected from his closet the Godfather-styled white, fedora with matching brown head band. To this he added a pair of white, Joseph A. Bank pleated, comfort waist shorts with brown belt and a tan-brown, silk, V-Neck T-Shirt, inside of his denim, double-breasted Bruno Magli blazer!

Now he was ready to make his way to his new lady-fair's residence once he got his final spritz of Ralph Lauren's POLO BLUE for good luck as he was headed out of his front door. Aphrodite lived about a thirty minute drive from Walter's dwelling and he used the time to rehearse in his mind how he would handle all possible scenarios that might occur once he got inside of her abode.

12