Palindrome Pt. 02

Story Info
What further happened on 22/02/2022.
1.1k words
3.97
4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few hours passed as I sat alone on the park bench. It was windy, it was cold, but with God as my witness I wouldn't, couldn't, step in my house, at least for now. I let out a sigh as I think of the repercussions of this ... dalliance between Phil and Scotty. About what it meant for all of us, how we were going to progress from here on, if I did want to progress at all, the shape of our future relationships.

I decided to be the magnanimous one, the one who relented to things, quite simply to be the elder brother. I had to, if not the burden would fall on Scotty and I did not want him to be the cause of a break of a relationship. I would keep quiet, pretend I did not just saw my husband ... oh my husband, fucking my little brother with a gusto that he seldom showed even to me. I would return home, eventually, eat a civilized dinner with Phil and Scotty and enjoy myself on this special day, this special date, the palindrome.

Of course, that entailed gathering my flustered wits about me enough to be presentable to the two men who had just fucked with my trust and my love. But I would do it ... eventually, I had to. It was still my home, my kitchen, my fucking bed.

I just needed a few minutes.

SCOTTY

A few minutes, just a few minutes more. I looked up at Phil's handsome face. His eyes, the warm hazel eyes which had shone so bright in the kitchen light as he watched me strip for him, were clenched shut in death-ecstasy. I could feel his heart racing in the veins of his cock, pressing against the silky lining of my anal breach, the pumping of his life-blood into the staff of his cock. His jaws were clenched tight, like an epileptic biting a toy or a finger, expressing the delicious sensations of cock sliding against anus.

I ran my hands over his mighty shoulders, broad, manly, shoulders of an alpha in prime of life and sex. The delts felt alive under my touch, vital with life force, contracting in support of his upper body above mine. He was sweating, lightly not profusely, the effort and the strain of sex with me evident in his musculature. My hand touched his hips, working overtime, down, down to where our bodies were connected by his cock.

When my brother first described Phil to me, I sniggered, even guffawed at the tale of this so-called perfect male specimen. I ate my words later when I first saw him at the family dinner when he introduced Phil to me and our parents. That this handsome man would give my brother time of the day still amazed me, and had been the bone of contention between me and him, initially.

Today, but today, I didn't know what passed over me. Seeing him in that towel, that cute gingham towel, made me hot in the skin. When he spilled a drop of cream, I made a show of licking his finger. Eventually I grabbed at his crotch when he was putting the cake into the oven. The telling bulge meeting my hand told me my ministrations were not in vain nor unwelcome.

"Ahh fuck Scotty, I'm going to cum again," he whispered against my forehead, and opened his eyes, pleading. "Can I breed you again?"

"Oh baby, breed me, cum up my ass, make me pregnant with your babies," I whispered back. I felt him cumming at the word 'pregnant'. Phil groaned, closed his eyes, feeling his cum start at the tip of his cock, crawled all over his balls and his perineum before reaching his pumping prostate.

"Oh fuck, fuck Scotty, you make me feel so good."

"Fucking right, Phil, breed your brother-in-law. Again." At that I felt the crown of his cock grew a size larger, as if very keen on the idea of impregnating his husband's brother. Fuck. That was his third orgasm of the day, and we were still waiting for my brother to come back from his crummy job. Phil slowly pulled out, his still-thick cock sated for the moment, and laid down beside me.

"Fuck."

"You certainly did." I reached down between my thighs. His cum was dripping out of my throbbing cunt, the muscles too tired to clench shut and keep the cum within. The concoction was thick and frothy, very much like fresh cream. Suddenly an idea came into my head.

PHIL

I watched as my husband came in from his day at work. He looked harried, like he was being chased by something. Suddenly I felt guilty for fucking Scotty. The kid came on to me, it wasn't my fault ... well, not entirely. The first time was Scotty. The second and the third, well, that was on me. I took his coat and his bag and leaned down to give my husband a kiss, but he turned slightly so that my lips landed on his cheek. I wondered, but maybe it was for the best. After all the analingus action my lips had done today it would be better this way.

"So, palindrome dinner! We have chicken piccata, green goddess salad and your favorite, chocolate indulgence cake with extra cream." My husband smiled at my enthusiasm. Yay for best husband.

"Let me change for a bit then we can have dinner, Scotty I hope you're staying."

"Sure am, bro."

I watched his back retreat upstairs. I felt Scotty's hand touching the bulge in my pants. "He won't be back for awhile. Time to top-up the cream." I pulled down my pants and let Scotty work his magic with his mouth. By the time hubby was climbing down the stairs I had produced another cup-ful of cum, which Scotty added to the pot churning beside the cake. Yes, the cream he had pushed out of his asshole an hour before my husband came home. Truly there was no end to the depravity of this man, and somehow it made me both angry that I was involved in it and also turned on like never before.

Dinner proceeded. I watched intently at my husband as he finally reached for the cake, with cream dripping all over it. The contrast between the chocolate body of the cake with the runny frothy cream looked amazing under the kitchen light. My husband ate with gusto, licking the cream, the cream that had dripped out of his brother's used cunt. Scotty was laughing hysterically under his napkin. It was almost too much.

I smiled, and kissed my husband in the mouth, tasting the cream. It tasted electric, like the sea. "Umm. Nice cream." I batted an eye towards Scotty, who was grinning like a maniac. My husband was smiling too.

"We should do this more often."

Oh yes, we sure should.