Palisades Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk back into the house, looking for a place to stash her dress, and also taking in the growing excitement, palpable in the air. The party is starting to turn... and now even inside the house, people are fucking on the expensive furniture.

I see the lumps of clothes, first, neatly folded or dropped in individual piles, on a long, uncomfortable-looking table standing along a wall in the house's main room off the entry. There's space at the end of these, and I leave Christie's dress there, folded as neatly as I can.

Then I hear, and then I see, and then I smell, the adults who belong to those expensive play-clothes, piled up so neatly, if with such abandon. Through a doorway into another room, I see them all.

A blonde woman lays on her back on a fine white chaise of suede--no--she's actually laying on top of a man, and that man is fucking her while the man on top of her is also fucking her.

Double-penetration of this blonde's stretched, sexy cunt, right here on this fine, white furniture.

"Hey," one of the men calls to me. I turn, it's the guy on top in her pussy, who is behind her on the chaise. "You want her mouth? Get naked and get on in!"

The blonde turns and I see her eyes open wide and her mouth is open in a wide O. "Nasty!" she says. "I love it! C'mon, cutie," she says to me, and her O of pleasure now has turned to an inviting smile, and then she turns her mouth into an O again: shaping her mouth to show me exactly how easy it will be for me to slide my cock into this blonde stranger's mouth while her cunt is serving two men's hard erections at once.

I just want a taste, so I unzip my fly and undo my pants, walking over to them. My dick is soft and shy, but the blonde does not comment, she only licks and sucks slow, her head turned to the side so I can stand next to the chaise and get my dick sucked while she's double-stuffed.

Now, she's triple stuffed, I think, and my dick gets hard fast. She's letting the other two men fuck her cunt however they like and however they can manage to keep their cocks inside of her, while she focuses on giving me pleasure.

When I am fully erect, I grab her blonde head and face-fuck her a few thrusts. The man underneath her, watching me own this strange beauty's throat, loses it, and calls out his orgasm, letting us all know that watching her get face-fucked is what's pushing him over the edge.

She offers me his spot next, but I say I want to check on my date. But I do decide to get naked, and leave my clothes in the same pile as I put Christie's dress.

It feels liberating to be naked, for the first time, in a house I've never been to before, around people I mostly do not know.

I realize this is why I came West, this is the dream and I'm living inside the dream.

It feels great to be naked and hard and knowing I'm going to find another cute woman and put my dick in her. I think about how many dicks that Christie has already sampled today, and that makes me want to sample some other cute, amazing spiritual models at this Palisades Pool Party.

In the next room, a large, muscular black woman is on all floors atop a large, cushioned ottoman, and for a second I think it might be Serena, and I listen to the high-pitched oohs and ahhhs and squeals she is making because she is loving the deep-dicking she is getting from an even more muscular, even darker-skinned man. He is burying that dick in her and slapping her ass, and every loud smack he gives her, she makes another squeal, like it is her sweet dream to be deep-dicked by a strong, beautiful black man who slaps her ass and lets her know he is in charge and gonna take charge of her body.

When I see her face, I see it is not Serena; this athletic female is much prettier in the face and she blows me a quick kiss with her full, pillowy lips.

Back outside on the pool patio, the porcelain-skinned blonde riding the middle-aged prep is still riding him, but now he grabs her hips and hold her down onto his lap. And now his spine is making those wave-motions, and holding her close and tight against him, his eyes close shut and all the pleasure he takes in this blonde is real, and I keep watching, watching him cum right in her cunt there, and I keep watching for a little longer, until she gets up and his slick white cum spills out of her, the lips of her cunt red and swollen and looking extremely soft and fuckable.

After all, she's just been given a five-star review, I think.

The blonde sits down at an open space on a nearby lounger, her thighs parted, her sex sticky.

"Oh fuck," I hear, and it sounds familiar, because it's Christie. She's naked but for her sandals, and she has also moved back over to this part of the pool area, the world-class patio, and she's rubbing her clit ferociously and cumming at the sight of this lovely blonde's cummy cunt.

But the blonde sees the attention she's been getting from Christie. The blonde locks her eyes onto Christie's, and the blonde wiggles a finger to Christie in a come-hither gesture. Christie walks over to her, the women holding eye contact the entire way.

When Christie gets there, the blonde just points that same elegant finger.

Down.

Christie understands. She likes this blonde telling her what to do.

Christie looks beautiful, getting directly onto her knees.

Christie look beautiful, looking up at the blonde.

Christie looks beautiful, as the blonde sits her cummy cunt onto Christie's open and willing and receiving mouth.

"Unprotected sex is dirty, but you can clean us up," the blonde says to Christie. The blonde tries to open her hips as much as she can, so Christie can get every drop straight from the blonde's opening. She's really fucking my date's face with her cunt. Really getting the beauty to get in there, taste all that sticky jizz, to show that an amazing spiritual model can also be a cunt-lapping cum-cleaner, eating the mess of a man she's never even met before.

The woman uses Christie's mouth for an orgasm, it does not take long. Then the women are kissing on the mouth, and then the women are walking over to a sturdy lounge chair together, getting into a sixty-nine, Christie on top.

I watch them go down on each other, and then I notice the preppy guy who just came inside the blonde and whose cum Christie just ate out of the blonde, has an erection again, and he's stroking it, watching these women.

He goes over to the blonde's mouth, which is sucking on Christie's cunt, and instead of slipping his hardon into the blonde's mouth, he slips his cock balls-deep into Christie's cunt.

Unprotected. Bareback like nature intended.

Christie feels it. Not able to see at all anything of who or what, just to feel. All Christie sees, if anything, is the blonde's bald cunt in extreme close-up.

She makes a part-groan, part-moan. Penetration. Of her.

He rests inside her and she makes a noise adjusting to his size and the blonde makes a giggle, as Christie feels what the blonde just felt.

And then he's really penetrating her and then he's moving in and out and then he's fucking her, and Christie is eating this woman's pussy while that woman's tongue licks Christie's clit and Christie is making noises because she's feeling herself being fucked.

And then Christie knows for sure it's not me, because I take my cock to her lips, and I fuck her mouth while he fucks her cunt, and then I've had enough of my date's mouth and I slip into the porcelain blonde.

Christie has done a good job cleaning this woman. Her cunt feels fresh, tight. I penetrate her just as easily as Christie was penetrated, and she takes the fucking just like Christie is taking hers.

We fuck like that for awhile, and then the preppy guy says "let's switch," and he goes to put his cock into Christie's mouth, before fucking the blonde again. I, however, go straight for the blonde's mouth, and face-fuck her deep, gagging her and making her tear up, while the other guy alternates back and forth between the blonde's cunt and Christie's mouth.

I can see that Christie is open and intent on her lover's pussy. I can see her face, her eyes open in wonderment watching this woman stretched and speared in front of her eyes, not knowing on which thrust the man is going to pull out and slip into Christie's lips. She keeps her mouth soft and relaxed, waiting for her turn to stretch and please.

But Christie can feel my ignoring her cunt, she can feel me fucking this blonde's mouth for my fun, and I watch Christie feeling for the blonde's face with her hips, inching her hips closer to the blonde, until she finds the blonde's chin with her clit, and while I fuck the blonde's mouth with my cock, and while Christie goes from sucking to waiting-to-suck at the other end, Christie grinds her clit hard onto the blonde's chin, so we are effectively both fucking her face at the same time.

When the last partner in our foursome comes, I see he comes in Christie's mouth this time. She takes it all without spilling, and then she flips herself up, reversing her position, getting herself up to where her head is aligned with the blonde's. Christie touches my stomach, gently, and I withdraw from the blonde's mouth. Then Christie snowballs the cum into the blonde's mouth in a slow, sloppy, sticky, French kiss.

"Wow, two good ones real fast like that, might have to head home," the middle aged man jokes. "You guys are all great, what are your names?"

We laugh. "No names, just see you at the next one," the blonde says, and takes Christie with her to the ladies' room.

The guy who just drained the last of his balls into my date gives me a fist-bump, then heads back into the house, presumably to find his clothes and his keys. I wonder which of the cars parked in the courtyard was his. I'm guessing the '80s Lamborghini SUV.

Of course, he had no idea that Christie was my date, only saw her as another beauty to share and enjoy at the bacchanal. I think of Christie's earlier question to me and wonder if I will still be getting my dick wet inside the souls of strange lovely women at his age, and I hope so.

My cock is still aching from the mouth of that first blonde, and the mouth and cunt of that second blonde.

The shallow-end of the pool is filled with fucking couples. The sides are thick with men and women using the edges of the pool for extra leverage to get as deep inside each other as they can. The need is hot and deep and only becoming more electric as things keep going on.

New people keep arriving, streaming out of the main house, onto the back patio, already aware from the debauchery afoot inside, as to what stage this Palisades pool party has reached:

Roman orgy.

I see, emerging out of the house with some new arrivals, Luz our hostess, her long dark curls matching her dark, fabulous bathing suit with its gold chains, which she's still wearing.

Our eyes meet and then her eyes drop to my erection.

Her eyes come back up to meet mine again, a sly smile on her lips.

My mouth meets hers and my hand holds her thick, luscious hair, pulling hard at the roots on the back of her head.

She moans as she feels me kissing her, not so much kissing back as she is being kissed and teased and melting, melting, melting.

"God, that makes my pussy so wet," Luz says, when our kiss breaks. She takes hold of my cock. "Nice, K.B. You've got a big one, for a white guy."

I chuckle. "Thanks."

"Yeah," Luz continues. "This is a big, thick one." She squeezes me and jerks me, pulling the cock like a woman who knows how to touch a man's cock so he pays attention.

I pull her hair even tighter.

"Okay," she says. "Right here," she gestures toward a nearby, unoccupied chaise near the main house door. "I want you." Her suit comes off and her breasts are full and brown with dark nipples; her bottom is small like a white girl's.

She lays back, open and inviting and needing.

"I may not last long, I'm so close already," I say, mounting atop her.

She holds me close and tight in this public missionary.

"Just do it, baby. Just have fun, K.B." Luz says, giving me just enough space to fuck her deeply at first and then slowly; slow agonizing pumps of my hips that make her make all these tasty squeals and cries, while her hands and her nails dig and claw at me, like a cat walking across my back.

And these slow pumps prolong my agony and my ecstasy. She feels amazing and she is amazing, and when I say "oh my god, Light, I'm going to come," she says "come inside me, come inside me," and I do while we make the noises of pleasure and mind-blowing contentment.

Luz's breasts are big even when she's laying mostly on her back, and I suck on them slowly as the final spurts of my balls empty into my Chicana hostess. "Oh my god, thank you," I say. "You are the sweetest."

Luz giggles, and I roll off of her. "Hey, Luz," says a voice that sounds familiar.

"Oh, hey," Luz says, and it's an actual movie star with his cock out, hard and erect like I was a few moments ago. Guess this happens to Luz all the time.

"Hey," he says again. "You mind?" He's half-dressed, looking like he just got here, just got his cock out, and has immediately seen Luz, whom he knows.

"I'm cool," Luz says, "c'mon," and she lifts her hips just the slightest bit, showing that she's cool.

"Great," the movie star says, and slips his star-quality cock inside Luz's wet and oh-so-fuckable pussy. I give them a little more space on the chaise, so they can get better, easier leverage at each other. I wonder if he saw me with Luz, if he saw me finishing in Luz, and if he was influenced by my five-star review of her.

I'm feeling pretty great, that was a very-edged orgasm which I just left inside our hostess. Feeling like the top of the world, I wander around naked through the debauchery, looking to recharge, refuel and ready myself for more.

A few light snacks from the buffet table, then back to the bongs for more mental and spiritual uplift.

In addition to food, drinks, and tender-loving THC, I see another one of Luz's thoughtful amenities for her guests: a team of massage therapists now arriving, setting up their massage tables and massage chairs.

While the therapists are all professional and professionally dressed in massage scrubs with oil-holster belts, I see none of their patients are covered, and the therapists are working extra-close--no touching that's explicitly sexual, but I see that inner-thighs and groins are being professionally massaged, there is gluteal and breast massage without any reservation or covers.

Of course, I think. Those are the muscle groups most under-strain at a party like this.

After hitting a nail for concentrates, taking some deep indica hits off of a wax the budtenders claim was made especially for Luz's pool party, I feel I am in the perfect frame of mind for some invigorating massage.

I see there are new therapists who are setting up new kinds of tables and rests next to the ones already there.

"Hi!" says one of the new therapists, "would you like certified, or certified-full-release?" She also wears therapist scrubs, she is a chubby woman of attractive curves under those scrubs, her dark Latina hair in a short, trendy undercut, looking thirty but could be a very healthy forty. "Certified's all busy right now," she adds, meaning the first therapists who arrived and set up shop. For a second I think of how crowded that courtyard parking lot must be by now. The sun is starting to set and a wonderful golden hour is about to spread across the Pacific, across the drop-dead back lawn, across the dramatic infinity pool, and onto the world-class patio where a hot roman sex orgy is happening in real life and in real time, and it is about to get even better.

"Certified-full-release," I say, smiling and looking into the therapist's dark grey eyes.

"Excellent. I'm Hilda," she says. "Let's start. Face-down, please."

I'm slightly confused, because this table looks bent, like a massage chair, but Hilda quickly shows me where to put everywhere.

"You face here on this face-rest, perfect... now, your feet go up here on the steps, and into the stirrups, and now, make sure your cock fits through the opening in front of him, there... there you go, that's excellent."

"This is a massage table?" I ask. The position has me bent over, the footrest stirrups wide enough part that my ass has spread naturally from the gentle stretch.

"This is a draining table, Miho," Hilda replies with a laugh. "Have you ejaculated yet at this party?"

"Yes. Once," I say."

"Oh, that's fine. We're going to drain a nice second one out of you, and maybe a third," Hilda says, her hands starting to work my shoulders, then my back, but quickly coming to my hips and my glutes. She works all those little muscles that tie the body together there, working her fists and forearms against my upper-thighs into my butt, working her knuckles down and across the sides of my ass, and going a teasing squeeze to my balls every now and then, reminding me and my body, both, what the end result of her ministrations was going to be.

Eventually, Hilda reaches around to check her progress and mine. "Perfect," she says, taking hold of my half-hard erection and not letting go. She strokes me to full erection, playing with the tips off her fingers, up and down the crack of my ass, slick from the lightest application of lubricant. "Sondra, miha," Hilda calls. "Would you come here and help me with this?"

I see out of the corner of my eye, one of the other uniformed therapists come walking quickly, moving with an adorable, cute gait, and then she's gone.

But as I'm waiting for her to take over Hilda's stroke on my cock, as I'm waiting to feel one sweet hand replace another, I feel something completely different.

In a smooth movement of unbroken sensation, Hilda's hand strokes my length, her fingers circling my asshole hypnotically. Then, as her hands slides up, it slides off and is immediately replaced by the warmth and wetness that is a soft, sucking mouth.

My eyes would be rolling back in my head, if my eyes were even open.

But just as this sweet mouth is fellating me wet; as this therapist is getting herself deeper and deeper and better and better acquainted with my dick; Hilda's fingers at my asshole get the application of another jolt of lubricant from her bottle, and then my asshole gets opened by Hilda's narrow, but insistent finger.

"Feel as good as I think it does?" Hilda asks me, one finger of hers going deeper and deeper.

"Mmmm-hhmmmm," I say, humping my ass back onto her finger and then humping my cock deeper into her assistant's mouth.

"Good, you'll be Sondra's first of the party. You ready to feed her what you got?"

"Y-yes."

"Good. Before I work this finger onto your prostate, you think you could take two fingers?"

"Uh..."

"Yeah, I think you can," Hilda says. "You're looking real good, here. Breathe in for me, sweetie."

I inhale and her two fingers stretch my ass open, going in quick and deep. The sucking on my cock not stopping, feeling like it's all one, all connected.

Hilda's fingers find my prostate and stay there, pressing there, pressing me deeper into the mouth of Sondra, who gets deep and also stays there, and seems to tighten her soft, soft vise of a mouth around me, like these professional ladies are milking me at both ends.

What I feel next is less sensation as it is colors and electrical explosions and Hilda's soothing words, "that's right, come in Sondra's mouth... that's right... give my colleague your come... very good. Very good."

They extract themselves from me as gently as they took possession of me, letting me up from the draining table, and even hand me a robe to wear. Truly, Luz and her team of assistants and party planners thought of everything.

I see that an entire row of professionals have arrived for the party guests entertainment. In addition to the non-sexual massage therapists, all of the other draining and orgasm tables are occupied by therapists working on patients. Not all of the guests taking advantage of the draining tables are men, there are at least one-third of the tables being used by women.