Palm Springs Gang Bang

Story Info
Enjoying gang banging another man's wife.
3k words
4.34
34.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Palm Springs Gang Bang

In the same issue of "West Coast Swinger" that I hired the guy in Palm Springs to fuck my wife that I wrote about in Second Watch on Literotica, I saw an ad from a guy named Steve putting together a gang bang for his wife which was to be held in Palm Springs. The ad asked for a letter to be handwritten telling him and his wife what we wanted out of the gang bang if we were selected to attend. It was sort of an 'admissions exam' to fuck his wife. Cool idea I thought.

As I have previously noted, my first wife and I had an open marriage. She was free to play with pretty much anybody she wanted as was I. I wanted to know about her exploits but she didn't want to know anything about mine. I loved sharing her and hearing her getting fucked stories. In addition to enjoying sharing my wife sexually with other guys, I also enjoyed fucking other guys wives that also liked to share them. I didn't enjoy participating in cuckhold scenarios. I was enamored with freely sharing. Small minds don't know the difference between a cuckhold thing and enjoying a sharing lifestyle.

I sat down to write my letter to the Palm Springs couple. I wrote about my first gang bang while I was in the Army, the Palm Springs guy that I had paid to fuck my first wife and finally about my wife's first gang bang with some local firemen that I didn't get to attend. I also told them about the college student that I had watched my 1st wife suck off in his dorm parking lot. I wrote that I was envious that she allowed her husband Steve to arrange gang bangs for her. I also wrote that I wanted to enjoy another gang bang with her, the lady at the center of attention if I was "selected" to participate. I also explained that my fantasy was to watch my wife being fucked by other guys. I craved the thought of watching my getting fucked. I told them that I was jealous of Steve being able to enjoy this with his wife.

They read my letter and responded that they liked what I had written and gave me the date/time, directions, and the address. Her husband was arranging her gang bang for her birthday party. She was in her late thirties, and he was in his middle fifties. I was in my early forties. In their response, he told me to go shopping for something nice as a birthday present for her. Buy 'something naughty, but nice' his letter said. I bought a nice sheer negligee.

When I arrived, I was VERY surprised. The photo of her in "West Coast Swingers" was pretty blurry. She was NOT blurry at all. She was quite pretty! Her husband introduced himself as Steve and then he introduced me to everybody. I don't remember any of their names except his wife's. Her name was Karen. All total, there were nine guys there to party with Karen. They had a very expensive condo in downtown Palm Springs. I was one of the "new guys". About half of the guys had been there before. Steve explained the "rules". Condoms are required for intercourse but not oral sex. If you can't cum, get off and let somebody else fuck her... be polite, don't get drunk, NO drugs, and recent HIV test results must be shown before the activities were to begin. We had been advised of the latter requirement in their response letter. It was a show and tell type of thing. He explained that he was the only one allowed to take photos.

Steve said that he can reach in and apply lube to your cock any time that he wants. Steve also told us that he can insert our cocks in his wife's mouth or pussy if he desires. "Any homophobes should leave now" he said, "I may be touching your cocks and you will be fucking my wife... it's a fair trade". "I'm not going to suck your cock and I don't expect you to suck mine but, it is my enjoyment to touch cocks that are fucking my wife".

Sounded OK to me.

After the rules were all agreed to and the HIV test forms checked, we began. I thought we'd all just get naked and start fucking. Man am I low class!

He had Karen read each of our letters first to the group. Then, he asked that we pick up our present when she points to us, and we should accompany her into a side bedroom. We were to undress her and then redress her in our present. Virtually everybody bought the same type of thing just in different colors. He told us we could kiss her, feel her and eat her while we were alone, but she couldn't suck us and we could NOT fuck her yet.

When each guy came out of the room, we were to fuck her on the coffee table in front of everybody. This was an amazingly sensual gang bang! It was very organized... no jockeying for position in line like most gang bangs.

Karen selected the new guys first. I was first because she enjoyed my letter of introduction the best. We adjourned to the bedroom where I undressed her and then dressed her in my present. She held up a silk robe and told me to undress and put the robe on. I had never worn silk before. I thought I was going to cum just from it sliding over my cock. I was pretty nervous and didn't do too much while I was undressing and redressing her. We kissed a little and I played with her smallish tits. They were pretty small, but none-the-less, very nice with beautiful pink and long nipples. She had reddish brown hair, beautiful green eyes, and creamy milk white skin. Not a single blemish anywhere on her that I saw. Karen was medium height, probably 5'-5" and weighed 125 pounds or so. She had a slim waist, very nice hips and an exquisite firm ass. She was toned and it was obvious that she spent a good amount of time exercising.

When we came out of the side bedroom, the front room was dark except for a few flickering candles and I had a raging hardon. Steve had mixed me a drink. It was perfect when I tasted it and I told him so.

"I want you think my wife is the perfect fuck" he said.

"I hope to please you both," I told him.

He took her by the hand, kissed her tenderly and laid her on top of the pillows that had been placed on the coffee table. He kissed her again. He took his tongue and ran it from her neck to her breasts, then down to her pussy. He got her wet in very short order.

Then, he opened a condom and asked her to put it on me. After she did, he put some lube on his hands and then took my cock in his hands and made sure that I was fully covered in lube. It was the best stuff I ever felt. I had never used the brand. It felt warm... I could feel it through the condom.

Then, I thought he is very sensual putting the lube on me... he's jacking me off in fact. I've never had this before and jeez... I was enjoying it!

Then, he said... "I want you to fuck my wife for me now. Make her cum. Please cum in my wife. Fuck her slow while I watch the two of you fucking."

Karen asked me to lick her pussy before we fucked. I loved saying yes. Her pussy smelled wonderful. Not a hint of rotten cum smelling pussy. It was fresh and just a slight taste of lemon. Karen's pussy was VERY-VERY wet and very tasty. I loved it and I told her so. She had a soft orgasm as I was enjoying her taste. Then, she asked me to fuck her.

As I positioned myself above her, I felt Steve's hand reach between my legs taking hold of my cock. He inserted my cock in his wife's pussy and I heard her moan softly. I liked him holding my cock as I slid all the way into Karen.

"I wanted to fuck you the moment my husband read me your letter Karen whispered in my ear. I just knew you'd like to fuck me while my husband watches us." Then she whispered, I love being watched by Steve! I love being a nasty wife for him. He is bi and that turns me on to know he loves cock as much as I do."

My cock came out of Karen's pussy.

Again, Steve took my cock and worked up and down her pussy lips before reinserting my member into his wife. I came instantly... sigh. She unfortunately didn't have time to progress anywhere near an orgasm. The sensuality was just too amazing for me to get up to speed slowly. I felt like a failure!

Her husband helped me off the table and handed me my drink again. Then, he rolled the rubber off my cock, wrapped it in tissue and tossed it in the trash. After rolling the rubber off, he held my cock firmly in his palm.

Steve asked me if I minded him holding my cock. I told him it felt good and he smiled at me.

Then, he asked me to kiss her and then put my cock in her mouth so that he could photograph her sucking me. I kissed her first and she had a mouth full of cum from another guy that she had sucked that I hadn't even noticed. Karen's tongue pushed a large glob of warm cum into my mouth with her tongue that I promptly swallowed.

I wasn't ready to cum again when she started sucking me, but I was so turned on by the scene that I was still quite hard. Her mouth was wonderful. She sucked me softly and was totally making love to my cock with her mouth. When I came, she had a mouthful. She pushed it out and let it run down the side of her face slowly.

Steve immediately jumped in when he saw the cum on her cheek and kicked it clean. He slowly kissed my cock when he finished licking up my cum.

The sequence was repeated with each of the new guys. We all sat on the couches and in the chairs watching guys come in and fuck her on the coffee table. One guy got so exuberant that they bounced off the coffee table and finished up on the floor intertwined amongst all our feet. He was one of the regulars.

Most of the guys lasted a lot longer than me. Steve one way or the other got a taste of every guy's cum. I also saw him put several of the guy's cocks into his mouth and quickly suck the cum off them.

One guy couldn't get a hard-on. He was just a bit too nervous. So, her husband asked her to suck him hard... that didn't work either. He was terminally flaccid. Poor guy! He got dressed and left.

I've come to find out that there are a lot of guys that want to experience a gang bang, but when they get there, it scares the crap out of them, and they just can't get it up. At least I got it up and came.

Following the one-on-one, her husband instructed her to go from guy to guy sucking each of our cocks, but not to make us cum.

Again, I was first... and again, I came almost instantly. Her husband bent down and kissed her full on the mouth when he saw that I had not followed his instructions. He did the same after each guy had cum in her mouth. Steve was a full-fledged cum whore as it appeared. Then he looked up at me, with her face and his face in my lap and said, "what am I going to do with you?" You need to slow down on cumming!"

I told him "not to worry, I can cum multiple times a night".

"I'm going to force you to... I want at least 3 more loads" Karen challenged me.

She moved on to each of the other remaining guys sucking each for a few minutes. Then, she stood up and said "now, I want to get gang fucked hard... very hard... over and over. I want a guy in my pussy and at least two cocks in my hands or mouth for the rest of the night". "Let's go guys follow me to fucking heaven in the master bedroom".

We all followed her single file into the biggest bedroom I have ever seen. It was as big as some houses. It had marble on the floors with area rugs, numerous chairs and a couple of couches, a fireplace, a Jacuzzi tub was also in the bedroom, a bidet, and a full bar with a bar tender. I hadn't seen him before. There was also the biggest bed that I had ever seen. It was bigger than two king sized beds. But it wasn't just a couple of beds pushed together... it was one big bed with satin sheets and a load of pillows. Mirrors were on the walls and ceiling. The lighting was brighter than the living room, but still not overly bright. Then, I noticed something that I had not expected. Very expensive movie cameras. Several of them. And crews to operate them. I asked her husband if I was going to be in a porn movie.

"Yes," he said, "but it's my private porn movie of all you guys fucking my wife."

"Not for sale?" I asked.

"Nope" he said. "You can't even have a copy." "I'm rich and I can afford to make my own private movies because I like to watch guys gang fuck my wife."

"Cool with me" I said taking another drink. "Can I have another rubber so that you can capture my essence on film?"

"By all means" he said handing me one. I put it on, took off my robe and walked to the bed. The only open position was her mouth, so I took the rubber off and let her suck me. When the guy currently fucking her stopped, I grabbed another rubber and slid into her. She had a guy below her fucking her in the ass while I was on top of both of them. This was my first double penetration. I could feel his cock pumping in and out of her ass as it slid past my cock in her vagina.

A third guy came in her mouth, and she kissed me immediately after he pulled his cock out of her mouth. "I know you like this" she told me.

"Yes I do" I told her. "I like it a LOT!" I loved the taste of the cum in her mouth. It was like the taste I found from my wife's mouth after she sucked guys off. I was finding more and more that I liked the taste of cum.

I had arrived at about 8 PM and by now it was long after 10 PM. The party had been going on for the whole time. Beyond the first guy to leave dejected, others had slowly dwindled into the night. It was down to Karen and Steve, one other guy and me. It had been several hours of steady fucking with several intervening dips in the pool outside of the bedroom and some soaking in the jacuzzi. I loved watching Karen getting fucked and her sucking cocks all night.

Then, the last guy besides me left. It was just Steve, his wife and me. Karen asked if I would be okay if she and her husband enjoyed sucking my cock. I couldn't wait to say yes.

Karen got on her knees in front of me Steve also got on his knees next to her. She took my cock in her hand and started sucking me. I put my hands on Steve's head and guided it to my cock. He opened his mouth and as Karen held my cock, he lowered his head forcing my cock all the way into his mouth as I pushed down on his head. I held him down on my cock and I could feel my cockhead in his throat. He was moving his tongue on the lower side of my cock and sucking feverishly as I came. He was moaning with my cock in his mouth.

Karen stood and kissed me deeply on my mouth. Then she stood up erect so that I could lick her pussy. I was licking her pussy when I finally figured out that she had a full load of cum that was draining onto my tongue. She was feeding me with the cum from some of the guys that had she had let fuck her without rubbers.

Steve then stood and bent down and kissed me giving me all of my cum from his mouth.

This was one sexy night.

I wanted a night like this with my wife after she fucked several guys. Unfortunately, all I ever got from Bev was her guy's stale cum when she came home after getting fucked. But, that was good also.

I left a little after 1 AM for the one-hour drive home. I had to pull off on the way home to jackoff... this had been an amazing night. I decided then and there after jacking off that I was going to seek out more gang bangs in the near future with or without my wife. Not just with Karen and Steve in the future but with as many other opportunities as I could find.

When I got home, Bev was still awake reading and asked me if I was horny. I told her yes, I was. She assumed that I had a bust of a night. Little did she know since she didn't want to hear any of my stories.