Palm Springs Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Sharon shares her aunt and uncle's bath and bed.
9.3k words
4.78
14.5k
24

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older

PALM SPRINGS VACATION

CHAPTER TWO

The warm, golden tint of their surroundings gradually reddened as they quietly watched the ruddy disk of the lowering sun slowly dip behind the snow-capped peaks of the San Jacinto Mountains. The few puffy clouds in the clear blue sky lit up in shades of pink and gold. A few minutes later, the flaming light behind the dark silhouette of the mountains slowly faded away and the clouds darkened from gold, to pink, to purple.

JoAnn stood up and said, "Well, are you two as hungry as I am?" She smacked her lips and ran her tongue all around them. "Mmmmmm...Eddie's cock juice was a perfect appetizer, but I think I'll go find us something a little more solid."

Sharon, feeling a bit of nervous embarrassment over what they had just done, didn't think she was ready to be alone with her uncle just now. "Uhhh...can I give you a hand, Aunt Jo?" she asked.

"Sure, honey, let's go," JoAnn said, reaching down and taking her niece's hand and pulling her to her feet. As the two girls entered the house, Sharon said, "Just a second, Aunt Jo, I'll go get dressed."

JoAnn touched her arm as the girl started toward her room. "You don't have to if you don't want to, honey," she said. "Just because the sun went down is no reason to put clothes on. It stays warm enough out here in the desert that you don't have to wear anything...even at night. And now that you let Eddie and me get comfortable, you're going to have a hard time getting us back into clothes again!"

Sharon giggled and flashed a big smile. Shrugging, she said, "Okay...I guess I'll stay 'comfortable', too, then!"

They went into the kitchen and, as she began taking things from the cupboards, JoAnn asked, "Well, did you have a good time today, honey?"

Sharon's face lit up with delight. "Oh, yes," she cried, "this has been one of the most exciting and memorable days of my life!"

She threw her arms around her aunt and hugged her tightly. "I'm so glad I got to come out here! I just love you and Uncle Eddie!"

JoAnn smiled and returned her niece's embrace, pressing the slim young girl's naked body against her own. "Well, thank you, honey, we're glad you came out here...and we love you, too!" JoAnn lowered her head and gently kissed her niece on the lips.

JoAnn continued holding the slim young girl against her naked body longer than Sharon would have anticipated. The girl became aware of her aunt's soft, curly pubic patch tickling her belly and the rubbery points of her nipples poking into her collarbones. Her aunt's hands slid down the curve of her back to her firm little buttocks. She gripped the girl's ass with her fingers and pulled her tightly against her as she wriggled her butt, grinding her love nest into the girl's belly.

"Oh, shit..." JoAnn whispered softly. She took a deep breath and released the girl, saying, "Hey, we'd better get dinner started. I'm starved! Drinking Eddie's hot cum sure whets my appetite!"

Sharon giggled as they broke their embrace and resumed their dinner preparations. While they worked, JoAnn tried to keep a conversation going with her niece, but the young girl was very quiet and distracted, as if she had something on her mind. As dinner neared completion, JoAnn sent Sharon into the dining room to set the table while she finished the cooking.

A few minutes later, JoAnn walked out into the dining room. The table was elegantly set with fine china and crystal. The room lights were dim, and tall, thin candles lit the table. Sharon was standing before the long bank of glass patio doors, looking out into the back yard.

It was fully dark outside now and the exterior lights were on. The beautifully landscaped yard was illuminated by carefully placed colored flood lamps so as to accentuate the trees and shrubbery and the natural rock outcroppings while a blue-green glow emanated from the swimming pool. The young girl's eyes followed her uncle's every move as he swam back and forth the length of the pool.

JoAnn quietly came up behind her niece and slipped her arms around the girl's waist. "All set, honey?" she said, hugging Sharon's naked body to her own from behind.

"Uh-huh..." the girl murmured softly.

They stood there quietly for a few moments, looking out at the back yard, while JoAnn embraced Sharon, her firm, round breasts mashed against the girl's back and her pubic mound pressed against the girl's buttocks. "It sure is beautiful here, Aunt Jo," Sharon whispered softly.

"Yes..." JoAnn murmured, "Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure that this is really all mine and not just a dream!"

They gazed out at the idyllic scene in silence for a while. Ed climbed out of the pool and walked around to the high-board, his long, fat cock flopping back and forth with each step. As they watched him climb the rocky outcropping and then bounce up and down on the end of the board, JoAnn's hands moved in tiny circles, gently caressing the girl's smooth, flat belly. After a few moments, they slid upward and cupped the small mounds of the young girl's breasts in her palms. She gently rolled Sharon's taut little nipples between her fingertips.

JoAnn slid her hands downward along the concave curve of her niece's slender waist and out onto her slightly flaring hips, then forward to caress the smooth flesh of her slender thighs. Her hands drew back up to circle her tummy again for a few moments, then one hand plunged downward, her fingers combing through the soft curls of her niece's soft, chestnut-brown love nest. JoAnn's hand stopped with her fingers covering the smooth, outer labia of Sharon's vagina and her palm cupped over the girl's furry little pubic mound.

Sharon let out a quiet little moan as she felt her aunt's hand cup her hot little snatch. Her own hands moved back and gripped JoAnn's firm, round buttocks, pulling her more tightly against her as she ground her butt against her aunt's pelvis, feeling the older woman's soft, blond pubic curls tickling the crack of her ass.

"What were you thinking about so quietly a moment ago, honey?" JoAnn whispered in the girl's ear, breaking their silence after a few moments. "And you seemed distracted while we were fixing dinner."

Sharon sighed. "Oh... I've just been thinking about all the new and wonderful things I've seen...and done...today," the girl answered. "Being naked outdoors all day...seeing Uncle Eddie's...uhhhh...prick, all stiff and hard like that! Seeing you licking and sucking it...and then me licking and sucking it, too! Oooooooooh..."

JoAnn felt a shiver of excitement race through the young girl's slender body.

"Ohh, yes! And when I saw Uncle Eddie's prick shooting out all that thick, white juice after we played with it like that...ooooooh...that was really exciting...especially when you shot it into your mouth and you swallowed it!"

JoAnn chuckled and pressed her hand down on Sharon's crotch. She thrust her own pussy more tightly against the other girl's butt. "Ohhh, yes...it was, wasn't it!" JoAnn agreed. She curled up her middle finger and lightly stroked its tip up and down along the crevice between the young girl's outer cunt-lips. It was moist and slippery. JoAnn gently probed deeper between her niece's outer labia with the tip of her finger, and caressed the tender, juicy, inner folds of the girl's vulva.

"Ummmm, I love watching Eddie's big, hard cock, jerking and pulsing, squirting out cum," JoAnn murmured. "Ooooooh...and the taste and feel of his thick, hot cum in my mouth really makes my pussy quiver!" She bumped her mons against the girl's firm buttocks several times as she squeezed her little titties.

"Oooooh..." Sharon sighed, her slender body trembling as the image of uncle's semen spurting into her aunt's open mouth flashed through her mind once again.

Sharon gasped and her body jerked, her ass bucking back against her aunt's pussy, as JoAnn's gently probing fingertip found the girl's tiny clit and tenderly caressed it. "Ooooooh..." she moaned, her butt grinding against JoAnn's love nest as her aunt continued to caress her sensitive little love button.

"Do you like that, honey?" JoAnn whispered in her ear.

"Oh, yes!" Sharon moaned softly, her butt squirming. "That's another thing! When I touched myself like you're doing now...I had the most wonderful feeling I've ever had in my life!"

They continued standing there, silently gazing outside as they held each other tightly, front to back, JoAnn's love nest pressed against her niece's butt. Both their asses moved in small circles, grinding the woman's cunt against the girl's buttocks while the older woman's fingertip caressed the younger girl's taut little clit.

"Uhhhh...Aunt Jo?" Sharon murmured softly.

"Yes, dear?" JoAnn whispered huskily into her niece's ear.

"Uhhhh...what was it like when Uncle Eddie licked you...uhhh...down there?" she asked.

JoAnn chuckled and pressed her hand more tightly against Sharon's tender little snatch. "Honey, it felt like I was in heaven! There's nothing like a good cunt-Iicking, and your Uncle Eddie is the best cunt-licker I've ever known!"

"I watched you while he was doing that and I guess I felt a little jealous," Sharon confessed. "As I sat there, sucking on Uncle Eddie's cock, it was a lot of fun...but I couldn't take my eyes off of his tongue going in and out of your...uhhh...pussy, and wishing it was me that it was going in and out of, instead!"

JoAnn chuckled again. "No reason to be jealous, honey. If you want something around here, don't be too shy to ask for it...especially something like that! I'd be willing to bet that Eddie's been thinking of little else than getting his tongue into this sweet little pussy of yours ever since he first laid eyes on it!" She pressed her hand down over her niece's vagina. Then she laughed. "Correction," she said, "knowing Eddie, I'd bet that he's been thinking about getting his tongue into your sweet little pussy since long before he even laid his eyes on it!

"Really?" Sharon gasped, eager excitement in her voice.

"Really!" JoAnn replied with a giggle. "I know my Eddie would rather stick his tongue into a pussy than do almost any other thing I can think of! There's no doubt in my mind that he's been thinking about sticking it into you ever since he saw us lying naked by the pool! And just to be honest, he's a man, so he's probably been thinking about that ever since he first laid eyes you straight from the airport!"

Sharon gasped and a shiver ran through her slender body. JoAnn gave her niece's little pussy another squeeze and said, "Well, I guess we'd better break up this little tete-a-tete and get dinner served. You go call Eddie in and I'll get it on the table." She released her hold on her niece's slender body and turned to go back to the kitchen.

Sharon stepped outside to call her uncle in for dinner. Her little pussy was warm and tingly from her aunt's caresses and it felt wet and squishy as she walked. She called Ed out of the pool and watched him as he dried off.

When Ed and Sharon went back inside, everything was on the table and they sat down to an intimate, candle-lit dinner. Ed popped the cork on a bottle of champagne and they toasted their young guest.

Sharon sat there, eating quietly, while Ed and JoAnn did most of the talking. Feeling a warm glow from the champagne, to which she was not accustomed, she merely glanced back and forth between her aunt and uncle, not really paying much attention to what they were saying. She was still too involved with her own thoughts about the day's activities and the incongruity of their sitting at such an elegant table, eating dinner and sipping champagne while they were all completely naked.

"Ahhhhhh..." Ed sighed, pushing back his chair and patting his stomach. "That was terrific, sweetheart! What's for dessert?"

"Well," JoAnn said, smiling, "we just happen to have your favorite dessert tonight...and in two different varieties. You can have one or the other, or a little of both...or a lot, if that's what you want!"

"Mmmmmm...sounds great!" Ed said. "What is it?"

"Pussy!" JoAnn said, smiling.

"Ah-hah!" Ed exclaimed. ''The perfect thing to top off a great meal!" Then Ed started, and looked back and forth between JoAnn and Sharon questioningly. "Uhhhh...did I hear you say, 'two different varieties' and 'I can have a little, or a lot, of both'?"

JoAnn laughed. 'That's what you heard all right! Poor Sharon, here, watched you chowing down on me this afternoon and felt left out because you didn't even offer to sample her sweet little honey-pot as well!"

Ed looked at their niece and said, 'Well, I'd certainly be delighted to rectify that little omission anytime, anywhere!"

Sharon blushed furiously and averted her eyes.

"I must admit...Sharon was kind of left out this afternoon. You two gave me that fantastic double blowjob and I slipped you the tongue, but Sharon didn't get anything! Mmmmm..." Ed smacked his lips, "I've been thinking all day about how sweet Sharon's little pussy must be and how much I'd like to get a taste of it!"

Sharon and JoAnn looked at each other and giggled. "You see, honey? I can read my husband's mind!" JoAnn said.

They quickly cleared off the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Then JoAnn led them to the master bedroom. The center of the room was dominated by a huge custom-made round bed and there were large expanses of mirrors on every wall and on the ceiling above the bed.

"Ooooh, all those mirrors make this room look so big!" Sharon said, glancing about the room. "It seems to go on forever!"

"Yes, it does have that effect, doesn't it?" JoAnn said. "But that's not why we put them there, honey. You'll see the real reason in a little while!"

They continued across the bedroom, through an archway, and into the adjoining master bathroom. The room was exquisitely appointed with modernistic fixtures, plush carpeting, and rich drapery covering one wall. A huge, sunken, marble tub was in the center of the room. Mirrors covered three walls and the ceiling over the tub. JoAnn turned the water on in the tub, then drew back the drapes on the fourth wall to reveal a full-wall window overlooking the pool outside. Ed pushed a few buttons and soft, relaxing background music filled the room.

All three climbed into the tub together and settled down, relaxing as the hot water bubbled and surged all around them.

"Ooooh...this is wonderful!" Sharon exclaimed, a rapturous expression on her face.

"Yes, it is!" JoAnn agreed. "Eddie and I love to soak in here together. It's so relaxing...and it gets me in the mood for making love!"

"Sweetheart," Ed laughed, putting his arm around his wife and pulling her close to him, "a car wreck would get you in the mood for making love!" He kissed her as he gently fondled her breast.

JoAnn giggled. "I know it doesn't take much to get me going, darling...but you don't have to let this innocent and impressionable young girl know what a horny little bitch I am!"

Ed guffawed. "After she spends a week around here, she can't help but find out about that!" Ed opened another bottle of champagne and they sipped and chatted and relaxed in the churning water for a time.

After a while, JoAnn suggested that Ed stand up so that she and Sharon could wash him. Each took a bar of soap and, beginning at his shoulders, worked their way downward, lathering up his arms, chest, and back. When they reached his waist, JoAnn said, "Go ahead, honey, you can take the best part...I'll do his legs and butt!" She moved behind her husband and began running the bar of soap up and down the back of his legs and across his buttocks.

Sharon, meanwhile, knelt down in front of her uncle and rubbed the soap back and forth through his thick, wiry pubic hair, working up a lather. Then she spread the lather down onto his long, flaccid penis and loosely dangling balls. As her tiny hands smeared the soapy lather all over her uncle's genitals, she saw his dangling prick begin to swell up. She stroked her soapy fingers along his swelling cock and soon it was standing stiff and erect. Sharon sighed happily as she slid her soap-slickened hands back and forth along that long, thick, well-lathered shaft of turgid flesh.

Kneeling behind her husband, JoAnn ran her hand all around his sudsy buttocks and slid her soapy fingers up and down through the crack of his ass. She located his anus, rimmed it with her fingertip, and then slipped her soapy finger inside. Ed groaned and his body jerked as JoAnn slid her slippery finger in and out of his ass-hole. Pushing her other hand between Ed's thighs, JoAnn grasped his loosely dangling testicles. She gently fondled his soapy balls for a few moments, then she slid her hand up his scrotum and wrapped her fingers around the base of his penis. "Ooooooh, my Eddie has a hard-on!" she cooed with delight. She slid her slippery fist back and forth along his soapy shaft a few times, then withdrew her hand from between his thighs.

Moving around to the front, she joined her niece as they knelt before him, one on either side of his stiffly erect penis. Ed groaned and his body swayed unsteadily as both girls stroked and fondled his soapy erection and soft, supple scrotum. He leaned back and put his hands on the edge of the tub to support himself, arching his body forward. His erect penis projected stiffly forward and upward from his arched pelvis. The girls laughed and giggled as they playfully slid their soapy hands all around and through the sudsy lather covering his arched belly and thighs, stroked up and down his slippery, rigidly upthrust penis, and fondled his loosely dangling balls as they swung between his wide-spread legs.

After a few minutes of this, Ed was groaning continuously and his arched body writhed and squirmed as the two girl's soapy hands lathered his straining prick. JoAnn recognized that her husband was fast approaching the point of no return. She grasped her niece's wrist and said, "We'd better take it easy, honey...Eddie's about blow!"

As Sharon pulled her hands away from Ed, JoAnn picked up a hose and sluiced water over his arched belly and thighs, rinsing the white lather from his lean, sun-tanned body. Sharon watched the white suds flush away from the thick, bronzed column of her uncle's upthrust penis. The tanned shaft had a reddish tint now and the big, fully engorged head, was a deep, dark purplish-brown.

Ed groaned, sagging down into the water. He laid back, his head lolling from side to side atop the edge of the tub.

Looked at her niece, JoAnn said, "Okay, honey, it's your turn, now."

Sharon stood up and JoAnn began soaping her down. Ed watched his wife lather the young girl's slender body for a few moments, then he joined her, and he and JoAnn gently washed their young niece's lovely body. They both took a long time lathering the young girl's breasts, running their soapy hands around and around her small mounds and tweaking her taut little nipples between their fingers. Kneeling on either side of her, they slowly worked their way down her slim, young body to her slightly flaring hips and rounded butt. They both used one hand to lather the buttock that was nearest to them while their other hand washed the girl's belly and thighs. Finally, they took turns running their soapy fingers up and down through their niece's innocent little slit and her chestnut love-nest. Sharon moaned with delight as their soapy fingers caressed her tender, young vulva. Other than JoAnn's caresses at the patio doors just before dinner, no one other than herself had ever touched her so intimately, and now here were two other people touching her vagina at the same time.