Palmer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

"Have you met Danny, by the way?" she asked, turning to the night guard.

"One my way out," he answered, nodding at the young man.

He needn't have bothered. The young guard's eyes seemed fixated on Roxanne's breasts. Palmer couldn't blame him.

Under her brown, casual jacket, the cream T-shirt left her washboard midriff tantalizingly bare. The top hadteasewritten across the front. It lived up to its name, he thought. Her braless breasts undulated gently against the material with each soft sway of her body.

And those black, low-rise jeans seemed glued to her peach like ass.

"I'm up here," she smiled, the remark jerking his eyes up to meet hers.

Damn! She'd caught him checking her out! He wasn't blushing, was he?

She linked his arm, her soft breast pressing against him. Her eyes met his again, her chin slightly raised, a mischievous look on her face. "Well?"

For a second, he almost lost himself in those gleaming eyes. "Well?" he mumbled.

She cocked her head to one side, staring up into his brown eyes as if reading his innermost thoughts. "Are you going to escort me to my door?"

God, how stupid was he? "Yes," he muttered. "Yes, of course."

She continued to link his arm in the elevator, the warmth of her body sending warning signs somersaulting down to his loins. Control yourself!

"How did you get that?" she asked, turning into him so that her breast now rested firmly on his bare forearm. Palmer could feel her nakedness through the thin material.

For a few seconds, he wondered what her reaction would be if he cupped it in his palm. "What?" he asked instead.

Her soft hand very deliberately ran across the side of his neck, tracing the downward scar and then lingering a moment.

"Oh, that?" he mumbled.

"Yes, that! I hope it's an interesting story..."

Palmer smiled. "Not really. A fight when I was a kid."

She smiled. "Did you win?"

He nodded. "Oh, yes."

"That's what I expected, Jack Palmer." The twinkle in her voice spoke volumes, much more than her words.

"Does it bother you? My scar?" he suddenly asked.

Her laugh was soft as they left the elevator. "No, Jack, not at all. It adds a little character." She stopped halfway along the corridor, her green eyes digging into his. "But then your face is full of character. I like men with character."

God, was she coming on to him? He was blushing again. Big time. Before he could speak, she'd started walking again, her arm pulling him along with her.

"I see you enjoy chocolate," she purred, nodding at the carrier bag.

He looked down. The two oversize bars were visible against the almost transparent plastic. "My treat for tonight," he laughed.

"You should eat better," she told him, stopping at her door.

Her hand reached up and stroked along the scar again. The tingling he'd felt since he'd bumped into her downstairs intensified. Could she sense his ever-present erection? It wasn't going away anytime soon.

"Tell you what, Jack Palmer. As you're my new neighbour, I'll cook you a meal. Just to welcome you to the building. How about that?"

"That," he murmured nervously, like a schoolboy, "Would be wonderful." His stomach did somersaults.

Had he really said that? For a moment he'd forgotten why he was here. He was on a stakeout, for God's sake!

"Great," she laughed that wonderful laugh. "Give me a couple of days, then we'll agree a time."

As she ran her hand through her silken red hair, the T-shirt pulled tighter across her breast. God, her nipple was hard.

"That's good, Jack Palmer" she smiled, opening her door and slipping inside. "See you soon," he heard her say just before it closed behind her.

***

Kelli was grateful for the interruption, although she had no idea that Chad didn't have a problem with his camera. Or that it had been Erin's voice in his ear that had asked him to call a halt.

Not that the Agency Head didn't want to see how far Kelli would go.Au contraire! She just wanted to give her an extra little push.

Kelli gratefully accepted the proffered glass of water, running the drink around her mouth to ease the dryness in her throat. Brooke knew how to kiss! And somehow, it had felt quite natural.

Suddenly, Erin's hand was pulling her to the table at the back of the set behind her. "Not long now, darling," she told the model. "Here, this will help."

As Kelli turned, she saw that Brooke was already snorting from one of the two lines of coke Erin had drawn. When the short, curvy model passed her the bill, this time Kelli didn't hesitate. Leaning over, she instantly snorted the powder. Maybe it would enhance the cloak of arousal that was already covering her entire body?

She heard Erin purr her approval and out of the corner of her eye, caught the Agency Head nod across to the photographer. That was good, time to start again.

"Okay, ladies," he said, a large smile on his face. "For these final shots, I want you naked."

Brooke tossed Kelli a wicked smile. Unsnapping the base of the teddy, Kelli felt her jaw drop. Apparently the belly button stud wasn't her only piercing. A white gold Scorpion clitoris bar dangled intoxicatingly, the centrepiece of her cleanly shaved sex. Kelli couldn't think of a more perfect look for the naughty model.

Pulling the teddy up over her head, Kelli's eyes shifted up. Flat stomach. Ripe breasts that looked fantastic on her toned upper body, and the small, brown nipples sitting high and tight looked so suckable. Kelli wondered how they tasted.

"Sexy, eh, babe?" Brooke laughed, posing for a second. "Now,you."

Yes! Kelli wanted the hot raven-haired model to see her naked. And Erin. And Chad. Her body was hot, too!

Without a second's hesitation, she followed suit, proudly freeing her full, round breasts and whipping the barely used g-string down her legs. When Brooke and Chad's eyes feasted on her, it was like flicking on an electrical current.

She twirled, ending by putting her hands on her hips. She'd show them!

Erin gave a final push as Chad called them over. "No inhibitions," she whispered into the blonde's ear. "I wantsexy!"

Inhibitions? She was flying high off the second hit of snow. God, if Jack only knew what was happening here...

Chad had the girls lie together on a fluffy white rug, draping their naked bodies over each other. It was delicious torture. With each new position, Brooke's fingertips drew soft circles on Kelli's skin, bringing short, little pants from the blonde.

"Wonderful," he kept murmuring, clicking away. "Like that... like that..."

Choreographing them as if working on a masterpiece, he constantly adjusted their positions, each a little sexier, more intimate.

"Brooke, put your hand on Kelli's right tit."

The blonde moaned at the contact. Her nipples ached, they were so hard.

"That's it... lips on her neck... "

Kelli felt an amazing sense of freedom. This was natural. For the camera. Sexy, Erin had instructed. She'd show themsexy.

"Now you, Kelli," came the next instruction. "Cup Brooke's left tit."

The short, curvy model's light, brown eyes burned as she rubbed herself against Kelli. The naive blonde couldn't hold back. She snaked her hand onto the model's thrusting breast. It felt so firm... yet so soft.

Her fingers ran across the nipple, rubbery hard beneath her palm. She watched the change in Brooke's eyes as she pleasured her. It was like a drug. She couldn't tear her hand away, cupping more of the breast and kneading the wonderful, buoyant globe.

"Mmm, babe," Brooke breathed, raising her head and pushing her tongue into Kelli's mouth.

Kelli was lost. The thought that they were being photographed left her mind completely. She had no idea that Chad had moved to the side, clicking away, capturing every action. It would have made no difference. She had another woman's tongue in her mouth and her hot body entwined with Brooke's soft skin.

Suddenly, Brooke's mouth moved away. But before she could register her disappointment, the raven-haired beauty had dipped her head to suck in Kelli's right nipple.

Oh, God! Her top teeth sank into her lower lip. She hissed as the wet sensation around her nipple spread through her.

Brooke's right hand slide down her stomach, curling across her wet pussy. For a second, it felt so good. She felt slender fingers tip-toe around her swollen clit. So close. So hot.

Click, click. Kelli blinked. For a second, the red haze of lust cleared. Was it the gentle shutter of the camera? Or the feeling of guilt? Instinct?

Kelli had to stop. Had to. She grabbed Brooke's slender wrist, dragging it clear of her throbbing pussy.

Brooke just smiled, holding up the fingers that were glistening with the blonde's juices. Slowly, she brought them to her mouth, sucking them slowly, one at a time.

Kelli's breath caught. She licked her lips subconsciously, wondering what the girl was tasting. But... this was wrong. "I'm sorry. I can't..."

Brooke touched Kelli's face, brushing the young model's blonde bangs away from her eyes. "Why not?" she asked sweetly. Before Kelli could answer, the raven-haired beauty's mouth closed in for another kiss. She couldn't resist those succulent lips. No longer wanted to resist. Her tongue snaked down model's throat.

When the curvy model stiffened two fingers and pushed them into her oily pussy, she was lost. Her moan was swallowed by the raven-haired woman, who maintained the lip lock.

Eagerly, she widened her legs to accept the wonderful intruders. The soft touch was perfect. No man had ever been this good. No man could know the precise pressure to—

"Oh, shit!" Kelli gasped, tearing her lips away from Brooke's. She felt pressure on her clit. Circles. A thumb both soft and persistent. Flicking, diving, fingering. A third finger joined the first two in her pussy. The girl twisted her wrist. "FUCK!" the blonde cried. Her body went as stiff as the long digits drilling into her.

"Cum for Brooke," a female voice whispered in her ear. Close. Shit! A female! A soft, woman's body. So wrong. So fucking good!

Throwing her head back, her long, blonde hair flipped out across the plush, white rug. Tits in the air, shoulders back, legs open, she came harder and longer than she'd had in a long time. So fucking good. So fucking...

Lips closed around her gasping mouth. A wet tongue slipped into her mouth. She returned it. Returned the girl-on-girl kiss. "That was fun," Brooke whispered, touching Kelli's cute, little nose. "Next time, it won't be just my fingers getting you off."

Kelli sank back into the carpet as Brooke stepped away. She still hadn't been able to catch her breath. Her first bi-sexual orgasm had left her reeling.

Opening her eyes, she stared up into the bright lights of the crystal chandelier and the strobe flashes of the photoshoot site. Her body surged with super-charged confidence. She was on her way.

This was her life now, the life of a supermodel.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers