Pam & Zach: A Nasty Pam Naked Sunday

Story Info
A DP ending to a nasty naked Sunday romp...
3.8k words
4.54
4.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

The continuing adventures of Pam and Zach. I guess I'm obligated to state that all characters are 21 years of age or older. While embellished for literary purposes, events strikingly similar to these did actually occur.

A Nasty Pam Naked Sunday...

One Sunday morning, having slept late and woken up before Zach, I laid in bed thinking about what I wanted to do that day. I then realized that we hadn't had a "naked day" recently. You know, the kind of day where you both stay naked the entire time, often leading to hours of arousal and eventuality having sex, maybe even more than once.

After conceiving a plan in my mind for how I wanted the day to shake out, my hand slid under the sheet. My fingers tickled Zach's nipple as I moved it down over his chest and stomach, eventually coming to rest on his flaccid penis. I smiled as both it and he stirred as I rubbed it up and down. I love feeling it respond to my touch, growing bigger and harder. Zach opened his eyes as I threw off the sheet and my fingers started playing with his balls.

"Good morning dear," I remarked. "Sleep well?"

"Morning. Yep. Pretty good," he replied as he yawned and stretched.

"Guess what I have planned today?"

"I sense you're feeling frisky, so would I be wrong to guess something sexual?"

"Not completely. I wanna do a naked day. We haven't had one in awhile and I thought it might be fun. You didn't have anything planned did you?"

"Only watching the Eagles game. I think that starts at 4:30PM. Other than that, nothing."

"Perfect. C'mon, let's get started, it's almost noon. Join me in the shower."

I sprang out of bed and went to the bathroom and turned on the hot water. Zach, rubbing sleep from his eyes, followed. I quickly washed as he relieved himself at the toilet. He then joined me in the shower. As he stood under the shower head, luxuriating in the warm water running down his body, I soaped up my hands and proceeded to wash his chest, paying oh so much attention to his nipples with my thumbs. I looked down and saw the direct result of my actions. His cock had swelled and thickened, almost to the point of a full erection. I moved my attention further south.

Wrapping one hand around that cock and cradling his balls with the other, I felt something I was not pleased with.

"When did you last shave down here?" I asked.

"Sorry. It's been a couple days. I was in a rush yesterday and forgot."

"Well, we have to remedy that if we're gonna enjoy the rest of our naked day."

"I'll take care of it," he replied.

"I've got a better idea. I'll take care of it. I was gonna do myself anyway. How about you play with yourself while you watch me shave my pussy? Then I'll shave you nice and clean. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

The way his cock twitched in my hand when I said that was all the answer I needed. I took the razor and gel and sat down on the bench at the other end of the shower, spreading my legs wide. I lathered up and just before starting, I looked at Zach, smiled and said, " You can begin now."

Zach reached down and began stroking his cock. I turned my attention back to my pussy and delicately starting removing every hair around it. Not looking up, I reminded him, "You're not trying to cum. Just keep it hard and make it feel good."

I knew his eyes were glued to me the whole time. Especially when I stood up, bent over and shaved the entire area around my asshole. I turned, sat back down and looked at him. His cock was like a steel beam. Rock hard. The head was swollen and red. "You can stop now," I instructed him. "Just play with your nipples while I put some lotion on."

As I applied the soothing lotion, I watched as he toyed with his nipples. Flicking and twisting them. Rubbing them with his thumbs. As they got hard, he even went so far as to pulling on them, his head back and eyes closed now.

"Rinse and dry yourself off. Then join me in the bedroom. That's where I'm gonna shave you." I exited with the razor and gel, dried off, grabbed a wet washcloth and towel and headed there. Zach was not far behind.

I had him lay down on the towel with his knees up and spread. I sat between his legs and spread a copious amount of shaving gel in my hand. His dick was still hard, no surprise there as I began massaging his balls with the gel, making sure to get complete coverage.

"Take your cock and hold it aside." Zach did as instructed.

I proceeded by lifting his balls up, stretching the skin taut and then shaving them, getting all the way back, as far as I could. The razor moved effortlessly. Several broad stokes later, they were silky smooth. I then shaved his inner thighs clean before taking his cock in my hand and, reminding him not to flinch, I removed every hair on it with the razor. I finished by using the wet washcloth and wiping away any left over gel.

I sat back and admired my work. "Not bad," I told myself.

"Now turn over and get up on your knees and spread your cheeks," I directed. When he did, I applied more gel, then shaved him totally bare back there as well, wiping up again, with the wet cloth.

"Turn over and relax while I get rid of this stuff," I told him. Zach used the towel to dry off, handed it to me and I took all the paraphernalia back to the bathroom, knowing in my mind that Zach surely thought I was coming back to fuck him.

When I got back to the bedroom, Zach was already playing with himself.

"Just keeping it hard for you," was his explanation.

"Thanks. Now stand up here next to the bed." I sat on the edge and directed him in front of me. While not quite as comfortable a position as our blowjob chair, it wasn't bad. "Now spread your legs and play with your nipples."

As he did, I cupped his balls in my one hand and wrapped my other hand around his cock and my lips around its head. I proceeded to suck on the crown, running my tongue around and under it before attempting to push it into his peehole. His knees buckled for a second. They always do when I do that. I repeated it again and again. He was having a hard time standing still. I finally relented and slid my mouth down his cock and began stroking him. The fingers of my hand on his balls crept back towards his ass, pressing on his peritoneum.

I glanced up to see him feverishly working his nipples. His eyes were closed and a his mouth clenched.

"Hold off cumming. I want you to jerkoff onto my tits."

I returned to sucking him, only not so intensely this time. A minute later, I moved my fingers to his nipples, sat back and asked him, "Will you cum on my tits for me?"

"Anything you want Babe," was his reply.

He began to jerk himself off.

"Take as long as you want," I told him. "I always love watching you masturbate."

"Will you play with yourself for me?" he asked.

"Sure hon," I answered. And I did.

(Now I have to tell you something. Zach has cum on my tits many times, but he has never cum on my face. It's not something I enjoy and he respects that. I have had it done to me before, but not because I wanted it. Maybe that's the reason for my reluctance. But today was Nasty Pam day, so....)

As I rubbed my clit and tweaked my nipples, Zach's eyes were focused on my chest. He would close them intermittently as the orgasm built inside him. I knew he'd warn me right before he came and I was waiting for that moment. It took a couple minutes.

"I'm gonna cum Pam! I'm gonna cum!" His eyes were closed.

"Do it Zach! Do it! Cum on me!"

Just as I said that I put my face directly in front of his cock, opened my mouth and closed my eyes. He exploded, sending stream after stream of cum all over my eyes, my mouth and my neck.

When Zach opened his eyes he cried out, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry. "I didn't mean to..."

"It's all right. Really. I wanted you to," I told him. "I knew you'd be reluctant if I asked you, so I just kinda tricked you into it. Don't beat yourself up. I wanted you to do that to me," I assured him as I began to wipe up the cum on my face with my fingers, then sucking them clean.

We both got cleaned up then had a delightful brunch in the kitchen. After which I covered the couch with a blanket and we settled into our usual Sunday in the Fall routine, only naked, of course. Me at one end reading while Zach sat at the other end watching football.

Around 4:30PM I got a text from Krystal:

'What are you guys up to tonite and if nothing, do you want to do dinner?'

I texted back:

'Doing nothing, but been doing it naked all day. Care to join?' 😊

Krystal:

'Love to. 🥰 Want me to pick up takeout?'

Me:

'Had brunch earlier, so maybe we'll just order pizza'

Krystal:

' 👍🏻 See you in about an hour'

Me:

'Sounds good. I'll leave the door open. Don't knock, just come in. Oh, and bring your strap-on' 🍆

Krystal:

'😃 most certainly!'

I deliberately didn't tell Zach about Krystal coming over, though I knew he wouldn't mind. In fact, I was sure he'd be thrilled. I just wanted it to be a surprise.

Neither of us heard Krystal arrive and we weren't aware of her presence until she came strolling out to the living area completely naked, except for a pair of clamps attached to her nipples and connected by a silver chain.

My eyes popped and Zach's jaw dropped. She looked fantastic. I, of course, had seen her at work every day, clothed obviously, but Zach hadn't seen her in about a month. I knew she'd been working out religiously of late and man-o-man had it paid off. She had tightened her ass, firmed up her thighs, flattened her stomach and shrunk her waist. All of which made her already spectacular breasts even better.

"My god K, you look amazing," I gushed. "That gym membership has really paid off."

"Thanks. I feel great too. I'm eating smarter and sleeping better. And I've got so much more stamina."

I caught Zach out of the corner of my eye staring at her. I could swear I saw his dick twitch just a bit.

"You look great Krystal," Zach finally acknowledged. I could see the wheels turning in his brain. Anticipating what might be in store later. "And I especially like the chain."

Krystal flicked it with her finger before asking, "How's the game going?"

"Eagles are up ten just starting the second half," he replied and turned his attention back to the TV.

I sat up straight and patted the spot next to me on the couch. "Have a seat." She sat down to my right, so close that our thighs were touching. I ran my fingers from her one nipple along the chain to the other nipple and asked,"So, when did you get this?"

"Last week. I treated myself for all the hard work I've been doing at the gym."

"Well you deserve it. Looks beautiful." Saying that, I leaned down, placed my lips on her left nipple and my fingers on her right one and started licking, sucking and flicking.

"What about Zach?" she asked.

I stopped what I was doing and replied, "Zach, you don't mind just watching for now, do you?"

Zach answered, his hand already moving toward his cock, "Not at all, I love watching you two."

I whispered to Krystal, before returning my my mouth to her tit, "Besides, he already came once earlier. We'll let him play later." With that, she closed her eyes, moaned and slumped down so I could get to her pussy.

I took the clamp off her right nipple and put it on mine, joining us together, as I leaned across her, sucking her tit. My fingers were rubbing her pussy. She was already so wet. I sucked and teased her nipple with my tongue and lips and after a bit, I eventually slid two fingers inside her. She arched her back, pushing her cunt hard against my hand. I started fucking her. Krystal pulled my face off her breast and kissed me deep, her tongue seeking mine. I fucked her faster. My thumb found her clit. I broke our kiss and went back to her tit, my teeth grazing her nipple then pulling on it. She shuttered before pushing the back of my head hard against her. I slowed my fingers, not wanting her to cum just yet. When she let go of my head, I softly kissed her on the lips and undid the clamp from my nipple. My mouth started a slow sensuous journey down her neck, then down her chest. I slid off the couch, spread her legs and got between them. My lips continued down her abdomen, over her silky smooth groin until they found her other lips. I lifted her legs up on my shoulders, slid my hands under her ass, giving me complete access to her pussy, then penetrated her with my tongue. I lapped slow and deep. Drawing out every wave of my curled tongue, trying to reach as deep inside her as possible. Her thighs clamped my head, holding me there, even though I had no intention of leaving. God, she tasted so sweet.

I pulled my tongue out so I could suck her clit. I saw her fingers yanking and twisting her nipples. I saw Zach watching us, slowly stroking his cock, precum oozing out its tip. I returned my attention to Krystal's clit, pulling it between my lips and sucking hard. She was writhing and moaning.

"Do you want to cum now honey," I asked.

"Yes! Please!"

My mouth attacked her clit as I slid a finger towards her ass. But before I could stick it in her, she came in a rush, screaming, then squeezing my neck with her thighs, her hands shoving my face against her, her body rocking. Cum poured out of her and down my throat. I tried to hold her still, but I had to break free. I had trouble breathing, her thighs had slipped down and were clamped so tight around my neck. I sat up, gasping.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she pleaded.

"It's okay,' I assured her. "The gym has done wonders for you," I kidded.

Krystal fell back on the couch, spent. Her head landing up against Zach's thigh. I saw her open her eyes to see his cock, still in his hand, just inches from her face. She flipped over on to her stomach, slid forward and wrapped her lips over the head of Zach's cock. He took his hand away.

"Don't stop. Keep stroking it," she told him as she got on her knees and lowered her mouth around him. Zach did as asked. I watched as she reached up and pinched his nipples. Zach slid around so that Krystal could get between his legs, her mouth never leaving his dick, sliding up and down to meet each of his strokes. Keeping her left hand on his nipple, her right hand moved from his other nipple to under his balls as she continued sucking him.

Her ass was up and I wanted so bad to get up there and rim her. But instead, I sat back and watched. My fingers finding my nipple and cunt. I knew Zach wouldn't last long.

And he didn't. Almost as soon as Krystal's fingers went under his balls, he loudly moaned, thrust his hips and came hard into her mouth. She quickly took her hand from his nipple and began jerking his cock, attempting to drain him of every ounce of cum he had inside him. Her finger finally found his ass and she sat back up, still stroking him and finger fucking his ass.

"C'mon Zach. You can do it. Cum again! C'mon," she encouraged before returning her mouth to his cock. She feverishly kept up her assault on him until I saw every muscle in his body constrict, the veins in his neck swell until he screamed as loud as I've ever heard him, launching another load of cum into her mouth. Krystal sucked and swallowed as Zach collapsed in a heap, now totally drained.

Krystal sat up, removing her fingers from his ass, and looked proudly at what she had accomplished. Zach was destroyed.

"You've managed to do what I've never been able to do," I complimented her. "I've never gottten him to cum twice so soon."

"I hope you don't mind. I just couldn't help myself. Not sure what came over me there. I saw his cock so close to my mouth, I just had to have it. You know I really love sucking cock, right?"

"Oh, I know. And that's okay. I had fun watching."

"And anyway, with all my working out, I need all the protein I can get," she said joking.

We both just sat there, she recovering, me, now very horny.

"I'm gonna order that pizza now. You two relax. But after we eat, it's gonna be my turn, okay?" I remarked.

"Definitely," Krystal said. Zach, nodded, still too exhausted to speak.

Breaking the rules of 'naked' day, I threw on a T-shirt to get the pizza from the delivery guy. My pussy was still exposed, but I figured that was just another part of his tip. He certainly didn't seem to mind.

By the time we finished eating and lazing around afterward, it was almost 10:00PM. Krystal and I both were off tomorrow, but Zach had to be up at 7:00AM. Krystal took the initiative and spoke up, "Okay Pam. It's time for your turn. What would you like?"

"The two of you follow me, and K, bring your strap-on," I instructed, heading for the bedroom.

Krystal clapped her hands and ran to her bag.

"Pam, I don't think I can get hard again," Zach lamented.

"I know. I've got a solution for that." Saying that, I went to our toy box and brought out my strap-on. "I want you to put this on, lie on the bed and I'm gonna ride you till I'm close. Then you're gonna eat me till I cum."

As Zach was getting ready, Krystal walked in wearing hers. When I saw that it was realistic looking, flesh colored, and a thick 8" monster, I had a slight change in plans.

Zach would still be laying on the bed, but now his head would be at the foot, hanging over the end. I began playing with my pussy to get it wet. Zach lubed the toy.

I got on the bed and straddled Zach, then slowly lowered myself down on the dildo. "Krystal, come stand beside Zach and hold his head. Zach, I want to see you suck on that beautiful cock she has, just like she sucked on yours."

As I started sliding back and forth on the phony cock inside me, I reached down and began playing with his nipples. I watched as Krystal smiled and slid her dildo into Zach's mouth, supporting his head as his lips engulfed the top of it. She rocked her hips slowly, fucking his mouth, and I could see his tongue attempting to circle the monster while he sucked on it. She pulled it out and ran it along his lips. Then she made him suck on it again. I was rocking faster. Zach's nipples were as hard as pebbles. I pinched and pulled them. Then Krystal took one hand, wet her fingers with her mouth and reached down and rubbed my clit. Things were starting to get frantic, so I closed my eyes and let my mind go free. Next thing I realized, Krystal was pushing me back. I caught myself with my hands on Zach's thighs. Opening my eyes, I saw that she had pulled out from Zach's mouth and her lips were on my right tit and her fingers on my left tit, all while her other hand was now slipping two fingers in my pussy while her palm was rubbing my clit.

Zach started thrusting his hips up, driving that dildo deep into me. My mind went blank as I felt my whole body tense just before I gushed cum all over Krystal's hand.

Zach and I were drenched in sweat and fighting for breath. Krystal was just standing there with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Now it's my turn to direct," she announced. She told Zach to turn around and slide up on the bed. She got the restraints and tied his hands above his head. She told me to turn around and get that dildo back into my pussy and put my chest down on Zach's.

"Now I'm gonna lube this thing up, get up behind you and fuck you in the ass," she proclaimed. "I'm gonna DP you silly."

I almost came when she said that. I've only done DP once and that was just Zach and a vibrator down the shore in the outdoor shower. My anxiety quickly morphed into pleasure when I felt the cold wet lube and that huge strap-on push past my sphincter and slowly enter my ass.

"Oh, Geez that's big," was all I could muster before Krystal started thrusting it into me. Zach began rocking his hips and all I could do was lay there and take it from the both of them. My God, it felt sooooo fucking good. I know it was only minutes, but it seemed much longer. So much longer. Suddenly, I felt my eyes roll back in their sockets as my body went limp and I screamed, "OH FUCK MEEEE!!!" and came with every ounce of energy I had left.

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers
12