Pam - Trans Escort Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam sat across from Shelly and introduced herself. Shelly smiled and did the same. Shelly pointed to the coffee in front of her and asked, "Can I get you one?"

"No thanks," Pam answered. "Enjoy yours and let's get to know one another."

Shelly explained that she had been interested in trying a big cock but never thought about a transsexual until her friend had mentioned Pam. She directed her to Pam's site and since Shelly found her cute, initiated contact. Shelly told Pam the name of her friend.

Pam smiled. "Ahhhh. Yes we've had several encounters. What exactly are you looking for?"

Shelly responded, "Well just to get a good fuck really. It's just a bonus your dick is so big, which is a fantasy of mine. It's just been too long and I thought a long term professional situation would be ideal."

"Ok. I think I can take you on as a client and make you happy. I read over your checklist. Is there anything in particular you want to focus on first? And are you looking for me to make it last with a big bang at the end?"

"Oh I wouldn't want you to hold back. I'd be paying for a full hour so you cum any way you want. I'll just be enjoying the ride. Literally." Shelly blushed a little.

"So you just want me to take control and fuck you. Can do. Is there a preference on where you want me to cum?"

"No. Well I do want to swallow once. I never have before."

"Ok," Pam said. "Well I'll send the final link so you can pay and set a date."

The whole conversation had worked Pam up and when they said their goodbyes and stood, Pam's cock was hard and tented out her dress. Shelly smiled at the sight and actually licked her lips. Pam sent the booking link.

Pam arrived at her 12:00 appointment on time at the high school. Her client, Amanda Schott, was the principal at the school. It was one of her favorite hookups mainly because Amanda was such a different kind of client.

There was never any contact. Amanda wanted only to rub her own pussy to orgasm as she watched Pam stroke her cock. It would end with a facial every time and then Pam would leave. Today was no different.

She entered the office and the receptionist nodded to the principal's office with a thumbs up. Pam strode through the door then locked it. Amanda was already leaned back in her chair at her desk, her panties around her ankles.

Pam walked up to Amanda, shunned her sundress to let it fall to the floor, then gripped her girl cock and slowly stroked it up and down the shaft. Amanda then went to work as she jilled her own pussy.

Amanda's moans turned Pam on greatly and her cock stiffened to her full 10.5". Pam's moans as she stroked slowly had the same affect on Amanda as her hand started to rub faster.

After 15 minutes Pam heard Amanda grunt softly and her body stiffened. When her orgasm had subsided, she nodded to Pam. Pam then directed her cock to within a couple of inches in front of Amanda's face and increased her speed. Pam felt her balls cinch up tight and her orgasm build.

Pam exploded thick ropes of jizz onto Amanda's face. Jet after jet of warm, thick cum blasted her on the forehead, nose, chin and cheeks. When Pam's cock was through spurting cum, Amanda then furiously rubbed herself to another quick orgasm as Pam donned her sundress again.

Pam left the office at least satisfied with another cum. This was her last client of the day so she drove home and ordered some food to be delivered. She spent the rest of the day combing through her emails. She also took some new pics for her website as she never wanted her pics to get too outdated.

Pam slept soundly that night as she prepared her brain for the next day's activities.

12