Pamela's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
485 Followers

I got a hell of a shock – Pamela's head, bobbing away at his crotch. In fact, slavering along a very long, very thick piece of meat that had been dragged from the open fly of his combat-style shorts.

Back in the room, there were gasps from Neal and Cathy. I looked at Pamela – she stayed fixed ahead on the TV. Sally saw me, grinned, leaned down and nicked a finger under the side of Pamela's black panties. She tugged them a bit. Pam groaned, looked annoyed.

Sally whispered, "Hey, let the boys see. . ." Pam looked up – not at me but at Denis and Alex straight ahead in front of the TV. Alex half turned towards her and we all got a look at his big prong live in the room. He was slowly fisting it as he watched Pamela suck it on screen.

"My god, "said Cathy, "that's lovely."

"Go on, Pamela, let him see you again. . ." Sally continued to cajole.

Pam sighed, looked in a bit of a fluster; glanced at me, looked away when she saw me smile – eyes big and wide as she saw Neal and Antonio watching her and wanking.

Sally tugged the side of her panties down a bit, past her hips onto her thighs,. She didn't resist. Half her shaven mound came in to view.

She moaned – a bit of a complaint.

Sally said, "Okay, but just look – remember? Remember the fun?"

On the TV, Alex filmed my Pamela sucking on his big cock, pulling his copious foreskin back and forth; Licking at his shiny head, slurping the precum.

I had to resort to rubbing my own cock now, lest it explode with frustration.

Then the camera swung wildly – Sally was taking it off Alex. She got it focussed, got a great shot of Pamela on the edge of the bed, leaning forward, sucking with her eyes tight shut. Alex was fondling her lovely 36C tits which were out her bikini top, brown nips tight and horny.

Sally's voice close to the cam mic: "Go on, Pamela make him cum. . .Get him to shoot his big dick off."

She quickly panned over the girls on the bed. Carrie and Petra watching on, still wanking; Lorri kneeling up for a better view –giving us a great view of our own – her flat belly, bikini gone, triangle of brown pubes, thighs taut, big pussy lips, pink cleft, fingers softly rubbing along the channel between groin and mound.

I swear when Sally did a quick zoom you could se Lorri's clit begin to peek out its hood as she gently teased her cunt.

Then the camera swung back at Pamela where there was some movement – Denis and Antonio were slowly positioning themselves either side of her as she continued to suck on Alex, eyes still closed, oblivious.

Sally manoeuvred fro better position – a regular porn director that little one.

Denis and Antonio brought their still-throbbing, still unsatisfied cocks right up either side of Pamela's face, both mugging to the camera.

Denis said softly, "Pamela. . .Look. . ."

She opened her eyes, took her mouth off Alex, saw the other two cocks by her face.

"Oh," was all she said, hesitated, then dreamily reached up a hand to Denis's cock. She grasped it, closed her delicious full lips over the broad head, looked right up at him with her big brown eyes.

Denis sighed, Alex ran a hand through Pamela's hair. Antonio gently wanked his dick against her cheek.

For the first time she let out a true moan of arousal. Then she proceeded to suck on each of their cocks, her hands switching between them all, keeping the three of them going.

Sally egged her on, talking filthy. Pam was groaning whining – I knew the signs of her high arousal. Her hands worked at speed – she couldn't get enough of the cocks, now panting and sucking each in turn, jerking shafts and licking balls.

Watching, I gave up and released my own dick. Inhibitions gone, I looked around at the rest. Rosa was sharing Juanjo's dick with Cathy who had knelt on the floor, still working a hand up her dress but enjoying sucking with Rosa. Juanjo was in heaven.

Denis had moved over to the edge of the couch as well, perched above the three on the floor, letting Morena rub at his crotch as she played with her own pussy – her jeans were down around her thighs and I could clearly see her dark luxuriant bush as her fingers mowed through it.

Alex was closer to the couch, equidistant from the TV, still stroking his big dick, watching Sally and mainly Pamela on the couch as they gazed at the video.

Sally had leaned right down beside Pamela, head to head, one arm snaking down Pam's body. Pamela's dress was rucked right up now, exposing her smooth stomach above her black panties. Those panties were in the process of being further removed by Sally.

The one side she'd already hooked right down to Pam's thighs was being joined by the other.

That opened all of Pamela's abdomen to lustful gazes, right to the top of her shaven slit. The bald rise of her mound was completely revealed, only the thin ruffled black silk of her panties keeping her lips from view.

Sally cooed, "Come on, everyone wants to see your sweet cunny while they watch you suck cock. . .Right boys?"

What a little devil that Sally was. I wish I could have just put her in my suitcase and taken her home to use at parties everywhere. Proper little firestarter.

In answer to her question Neal gave and encouraging grunt and Antonio something complimentary in Spanish. Denis also looked down, nodding with a seductive smile.

Pam looked round everyone properly for the first time. She gasped, looked really shocked to see all the cocks out jerking bar Denis's. I guess it must have been a little intimidating – I know I felt that way!

Then she sighed, looked back at the screen. Sally inched along the arm of the couch, got both hands into the waistband of Pam's panties and slowly slid them down her long, toned legs. Pamela raised her heels up, helped them off, knowing her bald pussy was now on full show below her rucked dress, but not seeming to care too much.

I saw her slit shine with moisture, lips parting slightly to reveal some inner glistening pink as she kicked her panties off.

Sally smiled, winked at all us lads then slid back up the couch arm, saying, "There, now we can watch them wank over you here and on TV. . ."

And on the TV the action blew my mind. My quiet girl, sucking on three cocks, rubbing them on her tits occasionally, on her wild holiday, captured for posterity.

Sally with the camera was continuing her vocal coaching. Denis announced his impending finish. Pamela looked up smiling into his eyes, flashing her hand over his cock.

But she suddenly stopped, biting her bottom lips, sliding back onto the bed, Never did she look away from those three stiff shafts as she said, "Please, cum on me. All over me. . ."

Sally yelped, got the cam in position. The other three holiday girls were looking on eagerly, each frigging themselves.

I was. . well, more shocked than before. This was a favourite of Pamela's when we were fucking - she liked me to finish by shooting over her body. Kind of doesn't occur to you until you see it involving someone else that it's notyourshared kink as a couple but very much the girl's fetish. But it wasn't something I was going to complain about, y'know?

Onscreen, Pamela leaned back, her awesome firm titties juddering, nipples sticking out like little brown buttons, a wicked grin making her eyes sparkle.

Denis reached down for Pamela's bikini bottoms, but she said, "No. ..No screwing. . .No way. . ."

There was a burst of disappointment from the guys. . .but she ran a hand to her pussy, said, "I want you to come on me, not in me. . .But you can look. . ."

And with that she undid her bikini ties and tugged the bottoms clean away. Pamela brazenly spread her legs, opening wide to let the three guys eyes feast on her pussy. She had a tight triangle of curly dark pubes back then, cut to a point above her puffy outer labia.

As always when aroused, her inner lips protruded. There, they were shining wet, each big outer labia also flushed red. Pam reached down with both hands, gently opened her pussy, let the boys gaze on her deep wet pink hole, and asked again for them to cum on her.

Denis obliged, reaching down to touch her wetness. She sighed, then leaned right back, keeping her legs splayed open, her cunt lewdly on display. By the powerful gleam in her eye I knew she was seconds from orgasm.

Denis's fingers ran up and down her lips. Antonio's joined them, slipping one inside. Then Alex, bumping his long cock off Pam's thigh as he teased her asshole.

She groaned, raised her hips up. Sally on the camera said, excited, "Oh, good girl. . .come on guys , give her some spunk. . ."

Denis and Antonio spread Pamela's pussy wide with their fingers. Alex moved to her clit, pinched at the small nub, rubbed over it fast.

Her juices poured out; Pamlea gave a deep moan, started to gasp, told them to, "Cum on me. . .Now! Cum on me. . ."

She fell back on the bed , lifting her hips. Sally zoomed on her pussy getting fingered by the three guys.

Then a hand pulled away, the camera got bumped, lost the shot – quickly captured the three girls on the bed watching on, in various states of orgasm by the looks if it. Then back to Pamela, spread wide, dripping wet, bucking her hips.

No fingers on her raw open pussy any more – Pam groping her tits; Denis and the guys wanking off, one hand jerking furiously, the other groping their balls.

Antonio fired first, splashing cum all over Pamela's belly. She howled at the feel of it, hitting ecstasy, looked back to see Denis then explode a volley of white strings right up her torso onto her tits.

Pam couldn't resist it anymore – attacked her own pussy, virtually shoving her hand right up as she orgasmed violently.

Alex stepped right forward, blew a copious load right onto her tits. She sat up, got the end of his shot on her chin, her lips. Licked at it, then clamped her mouth over his bulbous cockhead, gulping away.

Sally was yelling and whooping behind the now shaky camera. Pamela, fell back, leaving the three spent guys standing around as their cocks wilted.

The other girls clapped, Carrie still orgasming, scrunched up in a ball, hands stuck firmly between her legs.

Then the tape cut.

Suddenly a screen full of interference and static.

"Shit, it's snowing," Neal joked.

"Fuck me," I gasped, "That was. . .oh, man. . ."

"It was awesome," Neal hissed, and got up off the bed to cross over to Cathy. "I need to cum."

Everyone's attention was back in the room.

Cathy was slumped in the armchair now, dress around her tits, legs open wide to display her wet and willing pussy.

Juanjo was busy hauling off Rosa'a tight pants as she giggled away. I noted she was topless as well – two small but firm tits jiggling with tight cherry-red nipples. In seconds she'd be naked apart from her neck choker and belly button stud.

Her legs flopped out of her trouser legs and her long thighs fell apart – that sexy beaver of hers was revealed - bare lips but her dark brown pubes trimmed to a heart-shape on her mound.

Neal commented on it as he got between his wife's legs. Rosa gave him a wicked look and let her fingers delve into her folds, masturbating as Neal began to fuck cathy.

Things were out of control.

Stuck in the middle of it, quite sobered up by seeing my girlfriends dirty holiday secrets revealed on video, I did what I could to take it all in, even with my throbbing dick in my hand, precisely so I could get it all down one day.

Morena had Denis's cock in hand, her own body so spectacular you'd come just gazing at it. Tits like torpedoes, so full and firm and her voluptuous splendour perfectly uniform as she lay spread out on the couch, feet on the floor, hips thrust forward on the edge to show all that big meaty pussy, her luxuriant hair veiling the deep pink wetness at the juncture of her thighs.

But my focus was of course my girl. Antonio was now on the arm of the couch beside Sally who was still – amazingly, given what we'd seen on tape – dressed in her top, mini and panties.

But Alex had closed right up to the front of the couch, kneeling with his long dick in hand – he could have closed another fist round it and still left room for the head to be sucked.

Pamela was lying there, bottomless, thighs together, so bare and bald and beautiful around her sweet pussy my dick ached to be there.

She was glancing up, around. Antonio and Denis were jerking for her slowly. Morena had a hand on Denis's thick cock as well.

Then attentions turned to what had become a joint floor show with Cathy and Neal and Rosa and Juanjo.

Neal was pumping away at Cathy as the blonde milf bucked and thrust against him, sliding off the armchair onto her kneeling husbands cock.

Rosa was riding Juanjo's cock - showing us all her sexy slim body as she bounced up and down on him. She loved it – meeting our gazes with a big smile that sparkled as much as the diamionds on her neck and body. A real exhibitionbist.

She beckoned Alex come to her. He obliged, crawling over, letting her suck his prodigious cock with moans of approval.

Then Cathy forced Neal onto his back beside Juanjo and joined Rosa in the sucking.

I was wanking along with Antonio and Denis. Pamela was still entranced, looking like this was all some kind of dream. Good or bad, I wasn't sure, though her wetness glinting between her closed thighs might have told a story.

Cathy started to cum; Neal told her he was going to blow. Together they orgasmed, Neal firing a load up into his wife's lovely white pussy, her sun-browned thighs catching the last of white drops of his cum as she bounced too hard and popped him out.

Rosa screamed with pleasure too. She got off Juanjo, turned her ass to Alex and asked him to fuck her in a very sexy Spanish accent. Of course, we got that rear view as well – her lovely long pussy lips with those petals folded aside like a pressed flower, soaking wet hole presented for Alex to Stick his cock into.

Which he did, fucking her with slow strokes as Rosa wanked off Juanjo's dick. He came, spraying cum all, over her face and tits. That set her off and she wailed as she bucked back against Alex's huge dick.

She slumped eventually, and he pulled out, leaving that pink hole and those petals well stretched and gaping.

I moved round beside Antonio, looking down at Pamela. She met me eye, smiled.

A lot passed between us then; I hope she realised I understood the horniness of it all.

Next to her, Morena spread wide to let Denis, Alex, with his shining wet cock, me and Antonio all see her wet hairy cunt. She opened it for us, fingered herself as she stared at our four hard cocks.

The intensity in her dark face and eyes was highly arousing, spurring us to wank for her as she came. She pulled Denis into her, bucking against him as her orgasm took and he filled her big wet hole. She got Alex to clamber up and wank his cock against her tits.

I took a chance, walked round that side of the couch and got my own cock in on the act. Pamela just watched, enthralled as Morena sucked on my dick between orgasmic gasps, then she fell silent, drained from another climax.

Denis pulled out, Alex sat on the couch, angled over Morena, looking at Pamela's body. I knelt back round the front of the couch, looking up at my half-naked girl, the subject of four still erect and throbbing cocks' attention.

Sally was giggling beside Pamela. "Look, that's one more dick than you got last time you were here."

"I want Andy's," Pamela said looking right at me.

Well, that was cool by me.

Sally tutted and said, "Hey let everyone else see before you screw your boyfriend. . ."

Pam found her tongue properly again, first time since the vid was brought out. She scowled at Sally and said, "You do a lot of talking. . .Why don't you show the guys something?"

"Like these?" Sally said and pulled down her little boob tube, releasing her delightful pert titties. She tweaked her nipples. "Look, hard as those cocks. . ."

Antonio reached out, copped a feel. Sally sighed. "Are you going to show those boys your puss, Pamela?"

"Are you?"

"Oh, hell, you're a tease," Sally moaned. Then she wriggled, her hands fussing under her mini. "God, my panties are soaked," she said in a breathless voice. "This is fun. . ."

She threw then at me. Naturally, I caught them, smelled her sweet juices on the very wet crotch. Sally was perched right on the couch arm now, mini skirt still a tantalising white barrier between our eyes and her pussy. I'd already seen it on video, but in the flesh was all the better.

She looked down at Pamela. Pam shot her a sarcastic look, said, "You first. . ."

"I'm virtually naked!" Sally retotrted. "You haven't even got your tits out. . ."

A voice near my shoulder: "Yes, Pamlea, let my Neal and the boys see your lovely boobs. We only saw them in the dark on the balcony." Cathy, reaching to squeezed my dick and balls.

God, her hand felt great. I slipped a searching hand behind me, found smooth thighs, a smoother pussy, then gorgeous giving, warm wet flesh as my fingers slipped into her well-fucked pussy.

Neal stepped up too, his second hardon poking out in front of him. He smiled down at Pamela.

Juanjo and Rosa shuffled into view, Rosa idly playing with her boyfriend's semi-hard cock,. Both watching the couch.

Pam took a deep breath, sat upright, untied her dress behind her neck, then lay back again. She looked at the watching guys then slowly lowered the material and revealed her buoyant, full breasts. Her nipples were as big as I'd ever seen them. They looked so puckered and hard it looked painful. But I knew they could be really sensitive and nothing confirmned that more than when Sally fluttered her fingers over them and Pamela let out an audible moan of joy.

Doing so, she spread her legs wide, heels still planted on the big rug. She opened like she had in the video, except this time of course there was no hair to adorn her bald pussy. Her lips were puffy and flushed with arousal, her pink wetness raw and needy.

She reached fingers down, plucked at her inner lips, tugging them out, pinching her clit. The guys were jerking gazing on lustfully. Beside Pam, Morena tugged at her own pussy again, her appetite insatiable, pulling it open with her thick pubes; it glistened with juices.

And on the other side of my horny girl, Sally opened her legs, winking at me as she revealed her tight little snatch. It had been shaved clean as well and added since the video year was a piercing – her clit hood, a tiny stud for a tiny pussy, but it was still wet and hot and her fingers found the spot.

She said to me, "Fuck your girl for me. . ."

I broke from Cathy's grasp. I wasted no time, only opening my jeans enough to get them and my shorts down my thighs.

I knelt before the couch, stuck my cock straight up Pamela's soaking pussy, nuzzled her tits, sucked on her lips. She roared with desire, a ferocity that was quite scary but I guess she'd been bottling it up all night.

I fucked her hard and fast, knowing both she and I were close to cumming. She beat me to it, grinding against me, kissing me passionately then breaking off to thrash as her orgasm hit. She begged me to cum up her.

One side I had Morena wanking and right next to my head, Sally was holding her little pussy lips open with one hand while she thrust two fingers of the other in and out, talking dirty to me.

It sent me over – I hauled Pamela onto my cock, holding her firmly by the hips as I fired my all into her. She screamed, moaned, growled – the whole spectrum as she felt my cock explode.

Then I was falling back onto the rug. I laid out on the floor. Sally appeared above me, smiling. She bent down, sucked on my wilting cock, draining the last of my cum.

I lifted myself back up as Sally guided my hand to her wet pussy. I fingered her, letting her soak my hand with juice, revelling in the scent and sounds. Cathy was kissing my neck, wanking off Neal beside her as he fingered her, too.

Flynn77
Flynn77
485 Followers