Pam's Houseguest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cnp_dudley
cnp_dudley
159 Followers

David's penis was still semi-erect when he walked into the lounge. As he stepped gingerly through the doorway, Pam and Toni's eyes fell straight to the subtly-tented front of his boxers. They both looked up guiltily as if snapping out of a trance. An unconscious desire to peruse the eighteen-year-old's package had completely overridden any sense of decorum. Pam bit her bottom lip and sipped from her Royal Doulton cup. "You know what, Dave?" she blew over the top of her cup and looked at David as he took a seat in his favourite leather recliner. Both ladies noticed his skin glowed beautifully under the warm candlelight Pam had thoughtfully arranged. "I think it's a bit unfair that you've been modelling those gorgeous boxer-shorts all evening and we've both remained completely dressed." Crinkling her nose, she glanced at Toni, "Perhaps we should show him our underwear as well?"

"That could be fun," Toni agreed, smiling naughtily. "Just the three of us in our unmentionables." The smooth herbal tea had her feeling light-headed and less inhibited than usual.

Pam placed her cup on its saucer on a small table beside the lounge and turned her back to her friend, "Maybe you could give me a hand with this zipper?" Toni reached for the zipper at the nape of Pam's neck and carefully eased it down. Standing up, Pam unbuckled the small pink belt that gathered her casual floral dress at her waist. Discarding it, she slipped her dress forward off her shoulders and pulled it away from her body, exposing an elegant white, satin bra. Wiggling her hips, she pushed her dress down over her backside and let it fall to her feet, revealing a matching white, satin, thong-panty. Standing up, she kicked her dress aside and innocently clasped her hands behind her back, covering her backside. The beautiful lady blushed with self-consciousness, knowing her bare bum cheeks were completely exposed.

Toni grinned, "Model for us?"

Pam stepped forward into the centre of the lounge and playfully posed, placing her hands on her hips. David could see the smooth, white material of her panty looked remarkably conspicuous where it nursed her prominent mound and came together as a thin strip of material that disappeared back between her legs. Turning around, Pam offered him a peek at her soft, white buttocks. At the base, her ample cheeks were completely exposed, while an inverted triangle of satin emerged from the top of her backside and joined two thin straps that wrapped tightly around her full, round hips.

"What do you think?" Pam pursed her lips as she turned again, inadvertently disclosing her need for approval.

David smiled and strategically moved a cushion from behind his back, using it to cover the erection that had quickly developed between his legs.

"Wow," Toni whispered as her friend sat back beside her on the lounge.

"Your turn!" Pam sat forward.

Toni turned sideways on the lounge, pulled her mane of reddish-brown curls over her right shoulder and offered her back to Pam, who slowly unzipped her dress. Standing up, Toni let her little black dress slip forward off her shoulders. Underneath, she wore a black, sheer, thong teddy. Pam was impressed by her friend's good taste in underwear, "Oh wow, that is really nice."

"I'm glad you like it," Toni grinned and pushed her dress down, letting it fall to her feet. Even under the soft glow of candle-light, David could discern the bright-pink hue of her areolae peeking out through the transparent cups nursing her ripe c-cup breasts. Between her legs, a dark patch of neatly-trimmed pubic hair was distinctly visible through the sheer fabric caressing the prominent lips of her vulva. David swallowed hard when the pretty lady stepped away from the lounge and turned to offer her backside for his appraisal. Toni's large bum cheeks were completely exposed—just a thin strip of black satin emerged from the peak of her buttocks. Her pale skin looked silky soft; how badly he wanted to reach out and touch it. Intuiting David's desire, Toni stood up tall in her heels and then bent over at the waist to pick up her dress. The young man could see where the black strap between her supple cheeks joined with the front of her Teddy at the top of her shapely legs. With her underwear pulled up tight under her, Toni's inner labia was crushed against the sheer black material, while her outer labia bulged outward on either side; it was a brief, yet unmistakable preview of the pink goodness she had concealed between her legs. Sweeping up her dress, she quickly returned to the lounge and sat beside Pam, folding her dress in her lap and sitting upright like a lady.

Looking over at David, Pam cocked her head and feigned an air of maternal authority, "I think it might be your turn, Mister." A hint of reticence in her eyes revealed she secretly wished he would comply.

David stood and dropped the cushion that had been covering his erection. Both ladies looked at each other and grinned when they noticed he had tucked his prick under his waistband and left the pink tip of his glans peeking out over the top. Pam and Toni were both genuine, loving women and sensing some apprehension from the young man, instinctually moved to the edge of the lounge. Their body language welcomed him to step in close to them. They wanted the young lad to feel comfortable. After all, they were there to have fun. Pam pushed a lock of hair behind her ear and broke the silence. "I don't know about you, but I would love to see our young man without those shorts." The look on her face was not altogether guiltless. For her, there was something undeniably forbidden about her suggestion and she felt she was going out on a limb. She needed her friend to support her.

"Oh goodness, yes. That would be lovely," Toni added her encouragement. Cocking her head, she looked at David coyly, "I've been curious all evening about what you've got hidden under there."

Pam smiled, "What do you think, Dave? Some nude modelling, perhaps?"

David could see the ladies' eyes were warm and sincere as they sat together on the edge of the lounge. Staring up at him, they looked like a pair of puppies eagerly awaiting a treat. Their faces were beautiful and David noticed there was a heartfelt, subtle yearning in their eyes, which made him feel at ease and decidedly confident. While both ladies had something he dearly wanted, he suspected he had something they wanted more. He had no reason to be shy—both ladies were his for the taking. He watched their eyes ignite as he gently eased the elastic waist of his shorts down the length of his erection. Toni sat wide-eyed and licked her lips when David's pair of plums popped into view; she quite obviously wanted to lick his balls. The look on Pam's face showed the agreeable lady was perfectly content just seeing the eighteen-year-old's erection standing proudly in front of him. It was quite clear that she loved seeing his cock exposed.

Stepping back, David studied both ladies' expressions as he presented his erection for their inspection. The pair seemed to hang on his every movement; their pussies thrummed at the sight of his raw beauty. Toni smiled broadly and tugged down each strap of her teddy, releasing her arms. She eased the cups down until her bare breasts spilled free, sitting exposed over the sheer material, which sat bunched under her overhanging mounds. The auburn-haired beauty's nipples and areolae were bright pink and provided a striking contrast to the surrounding pale white skin of her bare breasts. Toni had a lovely set of tits and she was happy to share their charm with her friends. Not wanting to be outdone, Pam reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. Throwing it forward off her shoulders, she let her stunning white fruit tumble into view. Her nipples, already engorged with blood, protruded indignantly, while her large areolae looked raw and sumptuous on the face of her d-cup breasts. David swallowed as he bathed in the beauty of both lady's perfectly formed mammaries. His penis twitched and Pam grinned at him. "Let me help you with that," she winked at her young housemate.

Toni looked on in anticipation as David stepped forward. Pam placed one hand on his waist and the other on his bare backside. She held him in place as she studied the full magnificence of his jutting member. Spreading her legs in front of her, Pam pulled David forward so that his dick was literally inches from her face. Reaching forward she gently wrapped her left hand around David's erection and studied his glans. He offered her no resistance.

Holding David's penis like a prized possession, Pam smiled at Toni sitting beside her, "That's really nice, isn't it?"

Toni licked her lips, "You weren't lying, were you?"

Looking down, David stared in approval as Pam dropped onto her heels in front of him. She tossed her hair over her shoulder and placed a firm, yet gentle kiss on his bulbous scrotum. Using her tongue, she traced a line straight up the underside of his cock, until she arrived at his glans. She gave his mushroomed head a few flicks with her tongue, before placing her lips over the tip and slurping on it, as if taking the top off a soft-serve ice-cream cone. Opening her mouth, she placed his prick completely inside and sucked down on it firmly. Bobbing her head, the beautiful woman let David's cock slide back into her throat, ensuring his prick was covered in saliva. She removed her mouth and used her hand to smear it up and down his length, gently jerking him off. Holding his dick up against his stomach, she admired his pair of ripe plums and gently nibbled on his wrinkled scrotum. Opening her lips, she slurped and licked his balls. It was a first for Pam—she'd never licked a man's nuts—not even her late husband's. David had trimmed his pubic hair right back and his package was impeccably presented. He smelled clean and inviting—a teenage treat to enjoy. It only seemed appropriate that the proper lady sample every inch of his tasty, young genitals. Tossing her hair again, Pam made sure she caught David's gaze and held it as she traced another long lick from his delicious sack up the underside of his velvety shaft. Putting his cock back in her mouth, she firmly sucked down on his shiny, pink head.

Toni sat wide-eyed as her friend helped herself to the young man's member, "You really know how to give head, don't you?"

Pam nearly choked as she tried not to laugh. She'd spent many nights fantasising what she would do if given the chance to get her hands on a young man's silky-smooth dick; she wasn't about to miss a chance to put it into practice. "It's quite yummy. Would you like a taste?"

Pam shuffled to the side and made room for her friend, who got down on her heels in front of David, just as Pam had done. Both ladies loved the feeling of being down on their haunches, spreading their legs and feeling the stretch in their buttocks while the young man penetrated their mouths. Pam rose to her feet and stood beside David. She gave him a warm, reassuring smile as she ran one hand down his back and onto his bare buttocks. "You're doing great, Dave. It must be nice having two ladies suck that gorgeous dick of yours."

Unsure how to respond, David leaned in and kissed Pam on the mouth. Pam was pleasantly surprised—she loved his spontaneous affection. As he explored her mouth and lips with his tongue, he reached up, grasped her right breast, and squeezed her rigid nipple. He stretched and tugged at her lovely, ripe protrusion until she winced with pain.

"Easy tiger," she grinned. Looking at him shyly she added, "You like playing with my tits, don't you?"

"Uh-huh," David smiled and felt a surge of electricity in his dick—Toni was doing a wonderful job sucking him off while Pam stood topless beside him. Squatting down on her heels behind him, Pam planted kisses on David's bare bum cheeks while Toni continued working his erection. Reaching under him, Pam gently fondled David's balls and stroked Toni's hand, which was firmly wrapped around his girth. Returning to Toni's side, she sat patiently beside her friend, waiting for another chance to sip from his youthful fountain.

Toni removed her mouth from David's cock and looked at Pam earnestly, "You want this inside of you?"

"Oh God, yes..." Pam agreed with her good friend.

"Why don't you kneel up on the lounge?"

Pam popped up onto the lounge and placed her elbows on the back cushion. Tossing her hair back over one shoulder, the wanton woman arched her back and glanced back as Toni stood up and carefully directed David into position behind her. Looking down, David admired Pam's flagrantly displayed creamy-white buttocks and watched as Toni grasped the top of Pam's thong and ran her hand back down—pulling it aside to reveal the plump pillows of Pam's pink vulva, peeking back between her shapely legs. With one hand holding Pam's thong to the side, Toni used her other fingers to tease apart the lips of her best friend's pussy. David could see exactly where he needed to stick his glans. The young man grasped Pam's hips, while Toni played the part of mentor and gently guided the tip of his penis between the sopping-wet folds of Pam's bare flesh. A surge of creamy moisture greeted his swollen, pink head which dipped effortlessly between Pam's crimson curtains. Toni released his member and watched in approval as David pushed his hips forward so that his cock was completely engulfed by Pam's saturated opening.

"Nice and gentle—take your time, that's it." Toni looked up at David, who instinctually drew his dick back and then forcefully thrust it back inside.

"Easy does it," Toni placed her hand on David's backside and directed his pelvis forward so that his pubic bone rested against Pam's buttocks and his balls sat flush against her outstretched vulva. "Okay, now pull back on her hips and hold her there—against you—that's it."

Grabbing Pam around the waist, David did as he was instructed.

"That's perfect. You're a natural," Toni smiled at David with warm approval. "This is where she wants to be." The amiable lady added with a wink, "Held captive, with your erection deep inside of her."

"How's that," Toni smiled at Pam, who looked back over her shoulder with heartfelt appreciation. It had dawned on her precisely what she was in the middle of—her good friend was teaching David how to fuck, and Pam was her willing helper. The last thing she expected of the evening was to play an intimate role in the young man's sexual education, however here she was with her ass in the air, presenting her pussy for his private tuition and enjoyment. She was more than happy to play her part, however. After all, of the two ladies, she was the one with the young man's dick buried inside of her.

"Let me just take this off." Toni pushed down her bodysuit and stepped out of it. The fair-skinned lady was a picture of beauty as she stood in just her heels. Her bright pink nipples looked tender and swollen on the face of her well-formed mounds, while her reddish-brown strip of pubic hair drew attention straight to the lips of her clean-shaven pussy. Toni's naked body was a treat to behold—the usually-reserved lady rarely let herself be seen without her clothes. The rose-pink skin protruding from her well-defined slit had always been a source of self-consciousness for the demure lady and was something deeply personal she shyly kept hidden away. In the privacy of her friend's lounge though, Toni felt perfectly secure, knowing she was in trusted company. Moving in beside David, she gently caressed his backside, "Maybe you can show me what I just taught you."

Climbing onto the lounge beside Pam, Toni looked at her friend cheekily, "Mind if I have a go?"

Pam's eyes widened as David withdrew his prick and his glans popped free of her pussy. Stepping in behind Toni, he lined himself up with her glistening skin and teased his glans against the knotted flesh of her inner labia. Reaching back, Toni ensured her lips were sufficiently spread for the young man's effortless insertion. She frowned and let out a soft moan of approval as David pushed into her and pressed his pubic mound firmly against her soft buttocks. Grasping her pale fleshy mounds, the young man displayed an unexpected sense of acumen as he spread her cheeks in a bid to drive himself even deeper into her. Holding her snugly against him, he could see her tight, pink anus sitting utterly exposed as he held her cheeks agape in front of him. Pulling back a little, he drove his cock in as hard as he could and held her there—the young lad wanted his teacher to be impressed with his performance.

"Okay, I need to get a picture of this." Standing up, Pam reached out and grabbed her phone, which was sitting beside her cup of tea on the small end-table. Quickly opening the camera app, she stood at the far end of the lounge and framed the copulating couple's bodies in her phone's display. Toni's tits hung freely beneath her while David was standing behind her with his pelvis pressed firmly against her backside.

"Pam!" Toni squealed. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Don't worry, you look great," Pam grinned.

"It's not about how I look. Oh God, please, Pam. What if someone else sees?" Toni pleaded and blushed red with embarrassment, dropping her face in a futile bid to conceal her vulnerability. Her body involuntarily reacted to her unexpected dilemma by pushing her towards an urgent release of pent-up tension. The thought of her male colleagues having access to images of the lovely woman being mounted by a significantly younger man had her caught in a moment of panic. Her heart beat incessantly in her chest and the blood drained from her face, just as it had when she'd spied on David. This time though, she was completely naked—on her knees—with the charming young man helping himself to her saturated opening. He was fucking her pussy while her best friend looked on, capturing it all on her phone!

There was nothing Toni could do except let the anxiety take hold and wash over her. Her climax was perhaps the most intense she'd ever experienced—a mixture of fear and desire coursing through every cell in her body erupted as a profound release of pleasure. David held her close against him as her body convulsed and she lost all sense of reasoning. As the trembling subsided, he pulled out his cock and jammed the underside of his erection against the overwhelmed woman's tight pink ass. Pam's eyes widened in disbelief as he guided his prick up between Toni's unblemished white bum cheeks. His bright pink glans, covered in pussy juice and glistening in the warm lounge light, emerged from her ass crack and shot a burst of warm sticky cum out onto her back. With her soft buttocks gripping his prick, another wad of semen spurt forth and splashed further up her body, right between Toni's shoulder blades. Pam swallowed hard as she recorded David's cum trickling down into the small of her friend's back.

The look on Toni's face was priceless; she bit her bottom lip and stifled a smile of sheer joy. Not only had the young stud brought her to climax but he had the cheek to cum all over her as well!

Epilogue:

Later that week, Pam and Toni met for lunch at a cool, shady park table outside the campus cafeteria. Retrieving her sandwich from her bag, Pam looked over at her friend, who was already tucking into a fresh caesar salad.

Pam smiled, "I have something here for you, Miss Owen." Fishing around in her bag, she located a small, red usb, which she placed beside her friend's juice-box. "I'd be careful with that if I was you," she added cheekily, "it's from the other evening."

Toni's eyes widened, "Is this from your phone?"

"Uh-huh," Pam unwrapped the cling-wrap from her sandwich.

"Pictures?"

"Video, actually," Pam grinned.

Toni grabbed the usb key and held it tightly in her hand. She felt a wave of anxiety wash over her, "I thought you only took a couple of pictures?"

cnp_dudley
cnp_dudley
159 Followers