Pam's Jamaican Adventure Pt. 05

Story Info
Joe watches Pam have fun with Sammy at the beach party.
6.7k words
4.44
35.3k
28

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers

I thought for a few seconds. "My fantasy has always been to watch like a fly on the wall; Pam not knowing I was there. William is literally making that fantasy become a reality. I should be jumping at the chance, but I feel like the dog that has been chasing cars for his whole life and suddenly the car stops. I never expected this to happen. What do I do now?"

I finally stammered, "Uh! I guess that would be good! Let's see what they do when they don't know we are there!"

William said, "OK! Let's go over to the hut I rented and drop off that beach bag you are toting around and you can get undressed. You will stick out like a sore thumb in your Hawaiian shirt and shorts. Everyone here is naked!"

I was totally shocked by the idea of being naked. In the excitement of thinking about going to the beach party, the obvious fact that I would be naked too never occurred to me. As we walked toward the huts, I felt trapped. I was self-conscious just as I had been in those high school and college locker rooms, especially since I would be among a large number of Jamaican men who were famous for their big black cocks. William saw my discomfort in my face and sympathetically said, "I know how you feel. You will get used to it; being compared to guys who are better hung. Most of them will just ignore you. Many Jamaican women will even find you sexy, because they want to fuck guys who do not stretch their pussies to their limits."

I found his last comment amusing. The white wives at the party were there to have their pussies stretched, while the Jamaican wives wanted to rest their pussies. When we got to the hut, it was quite primitive. The only furnishings in the single room were two beds with a nightstand between them and a table. There was a single light fixture in the ceiling with a bare bulb which dimly lit the room. William said, "Better get undressed. We need to hurry. On second thought about the beach bag, if we are going to pull off the charade of being on the second boat, you need to have the beach bag when we finally do see them. Maybe we can hide it somewhere. If we do that you need to have your shirt and shorts on too. But be prepared to take them off when we see them."

I felt an immediate sense of relief at the delay in stripping but then realized my grand unveiling was going to be in front of Samuel and Damon each of whom had cocks at least twice as long as mine. I knew that I would feel distinctly inferior. William went to the nightstand and pulled out a pair of compact zoom binoculars and put them in the beach bag saying, "These will give us a closer view."

We rushed out of the hut toward the beach area, and could see the lights on the approaching boat and hear the music blaring on its PA system. We hid in an unlit area of the beach behind some palmetto bushes and watched as the boat got closer. There was a small dock and we positioned ourselves close enough to see the guests get off the boat. The boat slowed to a crawl as it got closer to the dock and we could see that the festive mood that prevailed when it departed from Hedo had progressed to an erotic one. I had seen some couples engaged sex play on the boat as it passed through the marina exit. At that time most of the passengers were either talking or dancing to the fast tempo Reggae beat. As it neared the Half Moon Bay dock the boat's lights had dimmed but we could still see that most couples were slow dancing or locked in embraces. At Hedo, I had seen several people on the boat were wearing clothes. Now everyone was naked. There were only a handful of white couples together. The rest were mixed; mostly white women with black men but a few black women with white men. I could see a lot of solo white guys watching. I knew that if I was on that boat, I be one of those watchers.

I noticed Jane and Damon first. They were standing next to the railing in each other's arms kissing. Damon's hands were on Jane's ass pulling her into his body. Jane's hands were behind Damon's head pulling it down as they kissed. I looked for Pam and Sammy, and after about a minute I spotted them dancing on the far side of the boat. My eyes stayed fixed on as the boat docked. They were literally plastered together. The music stopped and I expected them to break their contact. Instead, they stayed were they were and started to kiss. Sammy's left leg was wedged between Pam's thighs and Pam was humping it. When Pam momentarily stepped back without breaking mouth contact and straddled Sammy's legs, I got a glimpse of his huge erect cock pressing on her white belly.

William could see I was straining for a closer look and handed me the binoculars. I put the neck strap over my head and looked through them and the view was blurry so I adjusted the focus and zoomed in. The first thing I saw Sammy giving Pam a few humps. As he would withdraw his hips there would be enough space between them so I could clearly see a string of clear liquid between the tip of Sammy's cock and Pam's sternum glistening in the boat's lights. It was then that it occurred to me that Sammy's 6ft 6in. height coupled with his at least 14 inch long cock almost made it possible for him to "titty-fuck" my 5ft. 3in. Pam while they were standing.

I peered through the binoculars and panned up to Pam's face. She had the same ecstatic look she had had with Winston on the beach the afternoon before. I had a tinge of anxiety but only for a second. I panned down just in time to see Pam's hand pushing Sammy's cock down between her legs. His cockhead and top 4 inches of his cock disappeared and although I could not actually see it, I knew his cock was rubbing on her clitoris and nether lips as he humped her. The sight was riveting.

When I saw that the string of precum was now visible between her pussy and his cock, I panicked. My mind raced, "His black cock will be entering her 'bareback'! She still has a period once in awhile! She could get pregnant!"It was then that I realized that my rock hard cock was drooling into my shorts.

The next thing I saw was Pam putting her arms around Sammy's neck to hoist herself up and wrap her legs around his waist as she pressed herself down on his cockhead. As it started to penetrate her, a white cream leaked around it. It was clear that Pam's pussy had recently been well fucked. A question popped into my mind: "Is that my cum from last night before or did Sammy already fuck her?"

I mumbled the answer to my question, "My cum from last would be gone by now. That white goo around his cockhead is much thicker than mine. Pam's pussy is much too tight for Sammy's huge cockhead to slip in that easily, especially in that position. Sammy must have fucked her on the boat ride and I missed it!"

While all this was happening, all of the other guests except Jane and Damon had left the boat. Jane went over and said something to them. I was too far away to hear what it was but Sammy took his cock out of Pam and while exchanging a deep kiss Pam unwrapped her legs from around his waist and stood beside him. Then all four of them walked down the gang plank and on to the dock. The band on the beach had started to play and I expected them to go towards the bar and music but instead they headed toward the vendor's tents. I looked back at William and asked, "Why are they going over there?"

William had a quick answer, "Jane told me she is going to get another temporary 'Queen of Spades' tattoo. She wants to try it out before she chooses her permanent one. She has tried three styles so far in our trips. I think this is the last one before she decides."

"Oh!" I said in surprise. "Where will she get the tattoo?"

"The first one she tried was on her pubic mound, the second was on her left tit, and the third one was a tramp stamp on her lower back. She mentioned she might be ready for one more visible to the public, like on her ankle or shoulder. Maybe Pam will get one too?"

I was stunned by the suggestion and didn't say anything. William sensed my discomfort and reassured me. "It took Jane about three years before she was ready to advertise her desire for black cock while we were here in Jamaica. She was very wary about her image with the locals until she realized that BBC sex was a cottage industry here."

"How did she realize that?"

"When Damon brought his wife over to Hedonism a few times to keep me occupied while Damon fucked her."

"Did his wife fuck you?"

"Yes! But I was more interested in watching Jane cum as Damon stretched her cunt. Most of the times, Yvonne gave me a blow job as I watched."

"Sounds like you had a good time too."

"I really didn't ejaculate because of the blow job. It was more arousing to watch Jane and Damon. Yvonne realized that and stopped coming with Damon. She does come to the beach party though. She works in the vendor's tents."

"The tattoo tent?"

"Sometimes! She works different tents according to where she is needed. She was there last time when Jane got her tramp stamp. She even helped Jane pick it out and the apply it."

We watched as the four of them go into the tattoo tent, and I turned to William and said, "You were right! How long do you think we will have to wait for them to come out?"

"They shouldn't be more than 15 minutes. Let's go over to the bar and wait over there!"

I picked up the beach bag and we walked toward the bar and the band being careful to stay in the shadows. I could tell that William had done this a few times because he knew just the right spot to go to so that we could get a great view of what was happening without being seen. When we got to the spot William was surprised to find another guy already there. He was naked, looking intently at the dancers, and slowly rubbing his cock.

William tapped him on the shoulder. The guy was startled out of his reverie and abruptly turned around to face us obviously annoyed. His facial expression changed rapidly from irritation to amusement when he that it was William.

William politely asked, "Patrick, old chap, do you mind if we watch too? Is Annette out there dancing?"

"Yes! She is! Who is your friend and why does he hve his clothes on?" Patrick answered. He seemed suspicious.

"This is Joe! It's too complicated to explain why he still has clothes on, but he will be as naked as the rest of us as soon as the next boat gets here."

"Oh! Is his wife on the next boat?"

"No! Pam is already here. She thinks I am on the next boat." I chimed in.

Patrick quipped, "I get it! You are spying on her! You want to know what she does when you're not looking. Been there! Done that!

I didn't reply because he was right. Instead I changed the subject. "I am Joe. My wife and I are on our anniversary trip from New Jersey. We are staying at Sandals and Jane and William invited us to come to the beach party this morning. We have never done this before. At least I haven't!"

Patrick was friendlier, "I'm I'm Patrick and married to Annette. We are both professionals, I'm an MD who also serves as the Chief of Staff of a hospital group in Milwaukee and my wife is an attorney for a major pharmaceutical company. We have been doing the BBC thing since we met. She was the girl friend of my black roommate in college. He shared her with me and the other two roommates on their third date."

I was surprised with how matter of fact Patrick was about his wife being into black cock even when he met her. He seemed to be in his mid-forties so I quickly estimated that they must have been at it for over 20 years. I wondered if I would have been so accepting if Pam had been more open before we were married about Dayo, her black Nigerian lover. Would I have married her knowing that he was a much better lover than I am? I had a lot of questions I wanted to ask Patrick about Annette and him but I knew that this was not the time and place. Instead I asked him, "Please point her out to me."

Patrick said, "Annette is the brunette over there next to the band. See her over there dancing in the middle of the four delicious black cocks in the dreadlocks?"

I nodded and looked through the binoculars. At first I focused on Annette. She was trim forty something, a firm tits about 34 c I imagined, her pussy was completely shaved and she had a black spade tattoo on her mound. Her dark brown hair was short in a sort of a pixie style. Her facial expression was one of pure delight. Her dancing naked like that, I have to admit, made it almost impossible to imagine her dressed in conservative business attire in her office in Milwaukee.

Then I scanned the first three guys who were dancing with her. All three of them had above average cocks 9 to 10 inches long and all three were sporting hard-ons. Their faces seemed vaguely familiar. I thought I might have seen them working at Sandals. My stomach flipped as I scanned to the guy dancing behind Annette. It was Winston! He reached his huge arms around her and was mashing her tits. Then he pinched Annette's nipples between his thumb and forefinger. She winced in pain but made no attempt to stop him.

I looked over at Patrick. He was back to stroking his cock with one hand while holding his own pair of binoculars in the other. I asked him, "Do you know the guy that Annette is dancing with is a gang leader and drug dealer?"

"Yes! Annette will be the center of attention at a real gang bang tonight. We met him on the beach yesterday and I can't wait! He told me then that he was inviting more than twenty of his best guys and even arranged for the pavilion and one of the huts."

I was very concerned. "Why are you lurking here? Shouldn't you be over there making sure Annette doesn't get hurt?"

"Winston told me at the party last night that to stay out of sight because some of the guys are too nervous to battery a wife in front of her husband. I told him I was worried about her and he said he would see to it that nothing happens to her that she does not want to happen. I hope he will give me some sort of signal so I can join the gangbang."

The band had stopped for a moment and the band leader announced that the next dance would be a ladies only limbo contest and that each only naked ladies could enter. The prize would be $100. At least 30 white women of all shapes and sizes lined up in the limbo pit. The band began to play again. William said, "Jane likes to limbo so I expect she and Pam will be at the end of the line. Jane can really get way down but her tits are too big for her to win."

We positioned ourselves so we were right in front of the dancer as she went under the bar but still out of their sight. The bar was up at 5 feet for the first round. Everyone laughed as the whole line got under the bar because most were able to just hop up to the bar and duck their head under it. Jane and Pam were not in the line so I said, "I guess they missed the limbo contest!"

William said, "Don't worry! They can start the contest in any round."

The next round the bar was lowered to 4 ft. 6 in. and 5 or six of the women fell, mostly because they were too drunk or high. Still no Jane or Pam, but Annette had joined the line at the end and watching her go under the bar was entertaining as she spread her legs and bent backwards much lower that the bar required. For the third round the bar was at about 4 ft., so much lower that only 3 of the women had made it under it by the time it got to Annette.

As it got to the end of the line, William spotted Jane and Pam running toward the pit. They made it just as Annette made it under bar and Jane went first. She was very skilled and had no trouble but I could see what William meant about her tits being to big as her nipples grazed the bar as she went under it. William pointed out the spades tattoo on her ankle. I would have paid more attention to the tattoo but I was focused on her gaping pussy which was literally drooling white goo. It was apparent that Jane had been filled with lots of cum on the party boat.

Pam was last and I must say surprisingly limber. I had never seen her do the limbo but she had obviously learned it somewhere, either on a Caribbean trip before we met or perhaps as a college girl on spring break. I remembered that while I was in college in the early sixties Chubby Checker had a hit record, "Limbo Rock" that sparked a limbo dance craze for a few months but Pam would have only been about 10 years old at that time. Then I remembered that she had mentioned that her parents used to play that song at their pool parties when she was a preteen and that her mom was pretty good at it especially when she had had a few Daiquiris.

From the way she went under the bar I guessed that her mom had taught her how. I watched as she took her position behind the limbo bar feet wide apart, knees bent, and head and shoulders back. I peered through the binoculars I was especially anxious to see my pubic-shave-art from the afternoon. I scanned down starting at her face with that determined look I had seen many times when she was doing something difficult. She started her move to the bar as I scanned to her tits; the nipples were erect either from the excitement of the competition or the sexual tension between her and Sammy. She hopped forward and her upper torso was under the bar. I scanned down to her mound and there it was my arrow pointing straight to her pussy but there was something else: a small picture of a black rooster between her navel and my arrow. Pam had gotten a temporary tattoo!

I turned away and stopped watching. I felt humiliated. My wife was publicly proclaiming to all at the beach party that she wanted black cock. William and Patrick saw me turn away and William consoled me. "It has finally sunk in hasn't it? Pam is not yours alone anymore. It will never be the same between you again. You must be crushed. Do you want to go back to Hedo?"

I looked at the ground and thought for a minute or so, "No! I need to see what she does. I need to see this through. I thought I wanted this to happen. I have fantasized about it for 10 years. It's just that I never thought she would be so willing. If we are going to remain married, I have to accept that this is about her being fulfilled sexually, not me."

Patrick encouraged me, "I have seen a lot of guys shrink at the sight of their wives getting fucked silly by BBCs. They couldn't deal with the fact that they could not compete. You seem to be ready to acknowledge that Pam's sexual needs come first. It will be hard at first but you may find you get off sexually because she gets off."

I felt reassured to a degree when I heard that but was still felt miserable about the predicament that I was in.

I looked back at the limbo pit just in time to see Pam make it under the bar. She was beaming like a little girl who had just finished her dance recital. It was full of innocent joy. That hint of innocence was soon lost as she shared her triumph with Jane and Damon and Sammy. She high-fived Jane and gave a quick kiss to Damon while he gave her an ass slap. She moved down the line to Sammy topped the celebration off by giving her a very long embrace passionate kiss.

As I watched their very public display of lust, I could not help but think about how I saw Sammy's cum coat his cock fucking Pam on the boat several minutes earlier. I had wanted to watch when Sammy entered her tight pussy for the first time. I wanted to see her face grimace as his thick back cock stretched her very tight pussy. I wanted to see if she had been able to take all 14 inches of his big black cock the first time Sammy fucked her. Now I would have to imagine how it looked. My fantasy had been ruined.

I went into a sort of trance. I suddenly felt cheated and my blood started to boil. I have had anger control problems my whole life, but I realized that it was neither the time nor the place for an outburst. I rationalized that striking out at Pam or Sammy would not relieve my anger because they were really not to blame. I berated myself, "Pam and you joked in the suite this afternoon that tongues and fingers following her 'arrow' would definitely be allowed and that fucking was not entirely out of bounds; Pam would be free to decide. You should have actually said that you had to be there if she did allow a BBC to enter her pussy.

JoeVerde1
JoeVerde1
109 Followers
12