Pam's Lesbian Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers

"Oooh, fuck, that's it, lick my pussy, right there, fuck yes..."

"Don't stop, fuck yes, Pam, right fucking there..."

"That feels so good, so good, don't stop licking my pussy..."

The words sounded delightfully naughty to Pam. It did not matter if Alex was exhorting her to continue or reciting recipes, Pam would not have stopped eating her out. The delicious slice of flesh was soft and tender against her mouth. Each pass of her tongue over the folds produced more streams of ambrosia. Tasting the sweetness of Alex's sex had only inflamed Pam's thirst, and so she worked diligently to ensure that those streams of ambrosia did not get far.

The hand at Alex's hip stayed there, but her other hand strayed down. This experience, a first time savoring another woman's cunt, made her lust spike; her hand reached her own mound, soaked with wetness. She slipped a few fingers in past her gripping slit, just as she poked her tongue into the younger woman's channel, feeling the first inch or so of the beckoning warmth. The sensation of those twitching lips massaging her tongue was another sensorial first for Pam. Alex groaned, the look on her face purely erotic, need and lust and desire plastered across her expression.

Along with the sweet and piquant taste came the scent of arousal, wafting off those soaked folds. Every breath Pam took brought more of the aroma into her nostrils, upping the delight, the enchanting smell tickling her brain. Her tongue slipped deeper, stimulating further inches. The pleasure upped for the younger woman, her hips starting to move slowly, smearing her slit along Pam's tongue and mouth, more dribbles of her cream coming forth.

The energy behind Alex's motions began to increase. Her hips worked hard, grinding against Pam's face, the thirsty housewife in turn shoving her tongue deeper, quivering at the way the slick channel clutched at her, at the way it released more streams of juice, at the way it felt brushing against her skin. Little things added to the experience, such as those pale thighs trembling around her, her hand feeling every shiver as it rested upon one, the insistent tug of Alex's fingers in her hair, the younger woman having reached down to take hold, and the breathy way that Alex would moan out her name, the one syllable packed full of pleasure and pleading for more.

Both women were supremely worked up. Both were fulfilling a fantasy. Both were finding a new delight in this experience.

Alex was quickly close to cumming.

It was easy to tell.

"Fuck, I'm close to cumming, so close, don't stop, please..."

Pam might have laughed at the thought of stopping, but she was too busy eating out the wet pussy in front of her. Any thoughts of subtlety or taking her time had disappeared. Now, she was sucking and slurping, using her tongue to fuck the twitching channel, rolling it all around to reach as much as possible. Her immediate goal was to drive Alex into a messy climax, which would not only give the younger woman plenty of pleasure but also feed the still-prevalent thirst for cream fueling Pam's oral administrations.

As the climactic chasm beckoned, Alex began to get a bit wilder, thrashing and squirming, gasping and crying, the added energy forcing Pam to use more of her own energy to hold her down. Alex had both hands at Pam's head, her fingers curled into her hair, keeping her pinned at her mound, her hips shoving upwards frantically.

"Fuck, I'm so close, I'm gonna fucking...fuck, fuck, fuck!"

The breathless cursing morphed into a drawn-out, guttural groan as her orgasm struck her. Bursts of nectar trickled out, Pam sighing happily as she gorged, sliding her tongue out to position it right in front of the slit to catch as many of the streams as possible. Alex was quickly rendered speechless, her face locked in an expression of tortured bliss, her body wracked by shudders, from her eyelids down to her toes and up again to the gushing cunt that was the center of the conflagration. The ripples of ecstasy made her body jiggle, her pale skin flushed and glistening with sweat.

Although the euphoric storm began to recede, Pam was ready to reignite it. It was an entirely selfish desire, as she had quickly come to crave the cream that had spilled forth, the fact that she would catapult Alex back into the orgasmic tumult a welcome side effect.

She found Alex's clit, and began to stroke at the sensitive bud.

The reaction was immediate. Alex moaned unreservedly, her hips bucking wildly, the pleasure ratcheting back up. It only took a few seconds for another orgasm to erupt over her body. Pam kept her fingers on that clit, drinking up the flow of cream, doing her best to hold on to Alex as she writhed on the bed. There was at least one more climax, one more delicious, juicy gush, before Pam took pity on the overwhelmed girl, moving her mouth up to her belly, kissing affectionately. As Alex finally settled, her breathing returning to normal, Pam began to make her way up her body, her lips trailing up her stomach to her breasts. There, Pam licked and sucked all over the heaving orbs, her hand coming up to squeeze at one while she paid oral attention to the other. Alex cooed softly at the sensation, arching her back unconsciously. It was only when she tugged at Pam's hair that the older woman moved upwards, sliding her lips along Alex's neck before reaching her mouth. They kissed hotly, Alex tasting herself on Pam, their tongues quickly slithering along each other.

The sheer ecstasy had dwindled down to a gentle pleasure. The two women were content to make out for a while, their mouths locked together. Although Pam had kissed Tanya plenty of times, this was different, as neither woman took control, both preferring instead to simply explore the treasures the other had to offer. While they continued to kiss, their hands roamed along curves, squeezing at pert flesh and caressing at sensitive places.

At some point during the make-out session, one of Pam's hands found Alex's slit, just as one of Alex's met Pam's sex. The two women shared a moan as fingers slid through clasping lips. Even with the added stimulation, they continued to kiss, their bodies undulating together, flesh rubbing along flesh.

It was a sensuous, drawn-out experience. In all her times making love with John, and all her encounters with Tanya, there had been an end in mind, namely a rich, thick helping of seed, loosed for her enjoyment. But here, there were simply the sensations, both women eagerly propagating the pleasure, going happily along on the ride sans destination. Instead of building up to a messy and wild climax, the thrills swirled around them, blanketing and buffeting them. All Pam wanted to do was make Alex feel good, her fingers moving steadily inside her drenched pussy, her mouth by now sliding slowly down to her heavy breasts, lavishing the creamy mounds with plenty of affection. In return, she received the same sort of attention, Alex's eager fingers working in her soaked cunt, her hands teasing at Pam's breasts, occasionally tweaking or flicking at a hard nipple. Had John been there, he might have spent some time telling Pam how much he loved her or how beautiful and sexy she was. Had Tanya been there, she might have spent some time ordering both women around, to ensure her dominance over them. But as it was the two insatiable women, engrossed in each other's bodies, they did no talking, only soft sounds, Pam sighing around a mouthful of a lush breast, Alex groaning at the way that slick channel drew her fingers deeper and bathed them in seeping wetness.

As with all good things, the sensual break came to an end.

It happened when Pam remembered that there was more of her new friend to explore. She had been nipping playfully at Alex's shoulder, when her eyes and one of her hands slid south, to linger at the round globes of Alex's ass. Her brief time with Tanya had introduced her to analingus, a new delight that she had continued to indulge in with John, both giving and receiving. The hunger gripped her as she rolled Alex onto her belly, the younger woman giggling as Pam kissed her way down that tensing back. As her mouth slid down the curve of her spine, she arranged herself on the bed, so that she was in between Alex's soft thighs, splaying them gently apart as the younger woman offered herself up, glancing back over her shoulder with an excitedly expectant look.

"Have you ever had your ass eaten?"

Alex's eyes widened.

"No," she murmured, "been fucked in the ass, but never that."

"Can I eat your ass?"

Alex nodded wordlessly, blushing furiously as Pam quickly leapt into action.

Her hands grabbed at Alex's ass cheeks, spreading them wide to reveal the tight bud nestled in the cleft between. Just beneath it was the drooling slit that Pam had already sampled, still dribbling nectar, the runoff glistening on her upper thighs.

Breathing deeply, sucking down a whiff of sex-suffused air, Pam gave an exploratory lap.

"Oooh, that feels weird," Alex murmured.

Pam giggled, setting herself into a quick series of licks, up and down the crinkled hole. Her hands gripped tighter at Alex's ass as the younger woman began to squirm, gasping and panting, the sensations familiar but at a different spot on her body.

Just like it had been with Tanya and John, the taste of Alex's ass could only be described as purely her, as if somebody had distilled her essence. The flavor made Pam continue her pattern of swift vertical licking, waggling her tongue to reach the edges of those warm cheeks. Alex was by now moaning raggedly, her knees pressing into the mattress, her hands fisting into the sheets.

The continued passage of Pam's tongue over that slick asshole made it glisten, Pam's drool running down into Alex's slit. Having sated her hunger, however briefly, for the pleasures the threshold contained, Pam poked her tongue through the tight anus, accessing the warm confines beyond. Alex squealed, pushing back immediately at the intrusion. To keep her anchored, Pam held tighter to her ass, denting the plentiful flesh. Her tongue wriggled deeper, Pam moaning into her prize as she received more of that inimitable Alex flavor, this time searing onto her taste buds from all sides. As she plumbed those welcoming depths, one of her hands snuck up to Alex's sex, and began to caress at the briefly neglected folds. The added sensations made Alex quiver, her dark hair fanning out down onto her upper back as she tossed her head, a desirous mewl spilling from her lips.

Shuddering shamelessly at the piquant taste, Pam shoved her tongue deeper, wriggling it about, both savoring as much as she could and sending sparks of pleasure right up Alex's spine. As the sounds grew louder and lewder, both the wet slurps from her tongue lodged eagerly inside Alex's backside and the moans and gasps emanating from Alex, Pam set herself to her task, to eating out this attractive woman's ass, maintaining a steady rhythm. A few fingers slipped through the drooling slit below her prize, sliding into that welcoming channel, adding more sensation. In response, Alex pushed back against Pam, undulating slowly against her mouth and fingers.

The backwards movement became more and more insistent as the pleasure built. Pam was now happily gorging on the flavorful flesh, switching tactics, from tongue-fucking her ass to licking at the glistening anus, while all the while fingering her pussy. Her own delighted purrs joined the soft cacophony.

There was a flutter of self-satisfaction tinting this marvelous experience.

Before meeting Tanya, she had thought herself a fairly experienced lover.

But the talented shemale had opened her eyes to several different things, all of which Pam had quickly come to enjoy, incorporating them into her life with John.

And now she was introducing Alex to something, even if it was not all that crazy or kinky. She would forever be the first person to do this to her, and that was an intoxicating thought.

Although not quite as intoxicating as the simple yet delicious taste of this young woman. It drove Pam to keep licking and tongue-fucking, pushing Alex through several orgasms, more of her nectar flowing forth, streaming over Pam's fingers, working steadily in her cunt. The steady movement of Alex's hips back against Pam had become sloppy, Alex's knees trembling, her head tossing back and forth, her pale flesh jiggling, all from the overwhelming ecstasy. A series of keening cries quickly came out.

Pam first slid her fingers out from that twitching slit, the digits coated in creamy cum.

Her tongue next vacated that delicious ass, but before leaving it fully alone, she smeared the clinging nectar over the gleaming asshole. It provided a wonderful contrast between the two flavors, similar in their Alex-ness but different in the subtle flavors and in where they had come from. Shameless in her thirst, Pam dragged her tongue all over the slice of flesh, cleaning up the mess she had herself created. Alex cooed, glancing back over her shoulder, coming down from the high, watching Pam indulge in her flesh.

Only once she had lapped up all that addictive nectar did she move on.

Alex peered back over her shoulder, giggling as Pam kissed her way up the tensing flesh before her. Her slim body rested atop Alex's curvier frame, the younger woman reaching back to meet Pam in a kiss, murmuring as she found her own flavor. Their mouths moved eagerly, tongues tangling hotly, Pam shifting off Alex and onto the bed proper. This new position found her pressed against Alex's front, her smaller breasts rubbing against Alex's larger set. Once again, they spent some time making out, simply enjoying how each other felt and tasted.

"How was that?" Pam finally asked her, when the kiss broke, Alex nipping playfully at her shoulder.

"Mmmm, weird at first, but then it felt really good."

"Good. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Alex nodded, now kissing at Pam's neck, a slight smile curling the corners of her lips.

"Can I...can I do that to you?"

Pam beamed happily.

"Of course!"

Alex giggled as Pam bounded up onto her hands and knees, eager to provide Alex's first taste of analingus. Her own pussy was drenched, her arousal ratcheted up by eating out Alex's ass, further ratcheted up by the promise of having Alex do the same to her.

Impatiently, she peeked back over her shoulder to watch Alex take up position. The younger woman shot her a smile as she took hold of Pam's ass, spreading the cheeks to get closer to the crinkled ring of flesh nestled between.

A moment later, the wet pressure of a tongue made her suck in a breath. Alex's hands dug into her flesh, her tongue wriggling against Pam's anus, gathering up the taste there. Moaning softly, Pam hung her head, fighting the urge to push back at her, wanting to let her take her time. To her, such new experiences needed time, so that they could be better savored.

It seemed that Alex, like her, was in no rush. She took time to leisurely lick and lap not just at that tight asshole, but all around, sometimes breaking off to leave a playful kiss on one of her cheeks or her taint.

"Mmmm, you taste good," she purred.

"Thanks," Pam teased.

Alex giggled, eagerly going back to her new prize.

Before long, Pam's eagerness got the better of her, and her hips began to work, pushing back insistently at Alex. The younger woman got the message, pushing her tongue through the clasping hole. Both of them groaned, Pam at the feeling, Alex at the flavor. That wet tongue set to its task, slathering all around on her insides, the better to gather up as much of that wonderful taste as possible. The enthusiasm in Alex's administrations made Pam giddy, her evidence that Alex had quickly come to enjoy this, had found a new indulgence in eating out her ass.

When Alex pulled away, clambering off the bed, Pam reacted in distress, glancing back with a confused whimper.

Her solace in the moment was raking her eyes up and down Alex's nakedness as she rummaged through her dresser.

"There you are," Alex said, pulling something from the drawer.

"What?"

Alex grinned, turning to show off the vibrator she had taken from her dresser.

"Figured I'd get him involved."

"Him? Does he have a name?"

"Yeah, Vinny. Vinny the Vibrator."

Pam giggled as Alex climbed onto the bed.

A flick of her finger, and the vibrator began to buzz.

The cool plastic nudged against her sex, making her jump, exclaiming softly from the sensation.

Behind her, Alex settled into position again, her tongue quickly shoved through Pam's asshole. The dual stimulation helped to drive her lust up, that humming vibrator rubbing at her slit while that wet tongue worked eagerly inside her.

A shameless moan fell unbidden from her throat when Alex pushed the vibrator into her. The waves reverberated through her core, joined by the simpler, more natural feelings that Alex's tongue gave her. Alex kept the sex toy lodged inside her, not yet moving it, letting Pam get used to the intensity. Her hunger was audible in how loudly she slurped and sucked at Pam's ass, alternating between fucking the warm insides and rotating her tongue around to taste as much of it as she could reach.

Pam could not, and did not want to, stop herself from pushing back. Her hips worked insistently, the sheets rumpling from how her body undulated atop them, her legs spreading wider, her pussy dripping down onto the fabric. Not willing to let herself be deprived of this newfound treat, Alex adjusted quickly to her activities, squeezing hard at her ass with her free hand while her other hand began to work the vibrator, pushing it deeper, pulling it back with a steady rhythm.

"Oh, fuck, yes, don't stop," Pam mewled, feeling the cascading vibrations reach into what felt like every corner of her overly sensitive body.

As the pleasure built, Pam became aware of a familiar sensation, that escalating tightness in her core that heralded a messy, squirting finish. This time, it built slowly, gently, easily, a less harsh and agonizing build-up than with Tanya or John. There was still no doubt in her mind that she would feel that tightness swelling to a breaking point that would then release blazing ecstasy along her body. If she had patience, she would let it gradually build, indulging in the slow climb.

But such patience was nowhere to be found.

Her hand strayed down past her belly, to her clit, quickly rubbing the pads of two fingers along the sensitive nub.

The third source of stimulation, especially to such a part of her body, added more fuel to the fire, spurring the pace of the build-up, the tightness swelling quickly. The sensations were still lighter and softer than with Tanya and John, but no less pleasurable, no less capable of pushing her over the orgasmic edge into the chasm of carnal chaos beyond.

"Fuck, I'm close, I'm going to squirt," she groaned, the tightness building faster.

"Cool, you can squirt?"

"Uh-huh," Pam murmured, breathing heavily as her hips continued to work back against Alex's administrations.

"Awesome. Let me know when you're about to go off, k?"

"Okay. Fuck, don't stop, please don't stop."

"Why would I stop?" Alex asked rhetorically.

Pam hung her head, her fingers rubbing faster at her clit, the tongue in her ass working hard, the vibrator snug inside her cunt buzzing enthusiastically.

All she had to do was let the trio of sensations build. The swelling tightness reminded her of Tanya, who had first made her squirt, one of many things the shemale had introduced her to.

Her moans grew louder and more desperate, provoked by the consuming sensations, by the way the ecstasy built, spreading out from her belly. Alex worked the vibrator in and out, the plastic by now dripping with her cream, buzzing along as it fucked her. As the tightness swelled to the breaking point, the stimulation afforded her overwhelmed body made the sensations blend together, all that pleasure coalescing in her core, the same regardless of where it had come from. The pads of her fingers rubbed harder at her clit in an effort to push herself over the edge.

majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers