Pam's Lost Hours at the Shopping Centre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drop my shoulder bag and package on the floor, before Jean-Marie kind of half lifts me up in his arms, pushes me against a pile of upturned plastic covered mattresses and suddenly he's kissing me in a much too-forceful manner. I taste tobacco on his tongue, which I hate. But by now I can feel his wonderful bulge against my belly and an urgent, unstoppable and rising need to have the length and hardness of it buried inside me. I forgive him his youthful inexperience. The iron-hard bulge slips down off my belly, now he is thrusting it against my pudenda; dry fucking me, which only serves to increase my desire to have the real thing, good and wet. He has my blouse and bra off in no time at all and starts sucking very, very hard on my nipples. This bit I love; I cradle his head in my hands and encourage him with little noises, the mewing ones that Richard likes to hear when he's chewing on the very same hard nipples, making them swell up like bullets.

While Jean-Marie is driving my desire up to an impossible level by sucking and nibbling on my nipples alternately, I lift up his T-shirt and tug upwards. He gets the message and soon has it over his head and away. I smooth my hands lovingly over hairless, perfect flesh and muscle. I'm in awe of this boy's body. I reach down and try to get inside his shorts; I want to feel that hard, throbbing spongy thing in my hands. Finally he helps me, his shorts drop down to his feet and at long last I can cradle this astonishing man's, not kid's, organ in my fingers. He didn't lie to me about his cock, nor did my own eyes; I get what I saw. My two hands sandwiched between our bellies, I start to rub its length lightly up and down between my palms, knowing how the lightest of manual pressure back and forth always works, especially combined with smoothing his seminal leakings around his thick cock head with my thumb. As I rub and tickle this monster of a penis, I hear him expel loud, savage but unintelligible sounds of appreciation in French, in between tongue lashings. I give a moment's thought to Sam the snake; this is better, this is real.

Next Jean-Marie rolls up my skirt over my belly. He ignores my classy, expensive stockings (thank goodness they're not tights, I think) and roughly attacks my delicate panties, which finish in shreds on the floor with my shoulder bag. I don't give a damn, I have new stuff. I kick off my sensible shoes, spread my feet quite naturally and his rough brown fingers start to play with my bald pussy lips. He slips a strong digit easily but indelicately inside my dribbling pussy and I feel myself shudder deliciously. Now, keeping his well-worn trainers on, he kicks away his shorts, stands between my open thighs with that magnificent tool waving up at me; I've never seen one so rigid, so big and so ready.

Now I've been around the world; I know that we shouldn't fuck with someone we don't know, without protection. Inelegantly and with my crumpled skirt up around my waist, I bend over and reach for my bag. I fumble inside, panicking, fearing that I don't have any condoms. I try vainly to think of the French word. I finally fish out a shiny packet of one-size condoms, and smiling, I hold it up in front of my face as a sign of my thoughtfulness. But Jean-Marie's eyes soon make it clear that he doesn't really appreciate my protective gesture at all. He takes the packet from me, and, muttering something that indicates he doesn't want anything to do with rubber goods, the condoms are flicked away to join my clothes on the stockroom floor.

Standing between my now wide open, welcoming thighs again, this strong boy Jean-Marie dips his knees, and with his muscular arms around me and his hands underneath my bum, he lifts me up to cock-end level. Now I've already given up the idea of insisting he protects himself against catching AIDS or worse from this blonde foreigner. I lift up my thighs high and without hesitation Jean-Marie's lovely, adorable, hardest of hard, monster of a young penis is inside my cunt. One thrust, and his cock is all the way up to my cervix and I come in a shattering, long overdue orgasm. I can't ever remember a more rapid climax in all my sex-driven days. Nor as intense. I scream uninhibitedly at the pain and the pleasure, struggling to believe it happens so quickly; I'm shaking all over, gasping, and he's only just started. His face is buried in my neck and my feet have found their way around onto his strong, dark skinned thighs. He supports my weight easily, as I shudder and pant with pleasure, my two hands softly stroking his neck and shoulders, a kind of gesture of gratitude, perhaps.

Now I don't care how old this kid is; it feels sensational just having someone this big inside me at last. My cunt is drooling freely and feels on molten fire and eager for more. Jean-Marie hesitates for a few long seconds, waiting for me to finish quaking, and as I start to come down from my peak, I feel his cock pulsating, not moving, just throbbing inside my still tingling pussy. Then he clamps his mouth on mine and, as though in direct answer to my unspoken eagerness, starts pumping his impossibly long and thick piece of dark meat into me, very slowly at first. I have my very own pet black snake inside me now, I think. I close my eyes, and we move in a magnificent groaning partnership of sexual give and take, like a single body with two heads.

But I need it faster, so I encourage him, working my ass like crazy onto his cock, squeezing and thrusting up and down, pulling him tighter against me with my legs over his bum and my arms around his broad, dark skinned shoulders. I can feel the firmness of his ass cheeks against my calves and am in awe of the power of his body. Especially his ability to make me feel completely full up inside my vagina. He pulls the wonder tool out slowly and lunges back in hard, making me yelp with pleasure pain, repeating the action several times, all of which triggers off the beginnings of another climax. I can't stop it coming; I don't try to stop it. I let it take me over, the most intense and mind-blowing, unimaginable sensations in my brain, in my cunt, on my tit ends, in my guts, just about everywhere. And I feel my heart is bursting out of my rib cage.

I'm overwhelmed by the supremacy of this young boy's thrusts, the hardness of his man's cock, the pressure of his pubic bone against mine. I rip my mouth from his and welcome the arrival of my second orgasm with another loud piercing scream of appreciation, as my body seems to disintegrate into quaking pleasure. This one is even more powerful and intense than the first and I go into a kind of erotic trance, gripping Jean-Marie's shoulders. Now I'm licking inside his ear, scratching his shoulder flesh with my nails, gasping uncontrollably into the cool air of the stockroom, bouncing my ass up and down on his erection, to get every ounce or gramme of pleasure I can. He goes on pumping with amazing force, I can hear him start to breathe heavier, and then start to pant and I know with supreme joy that his own climax is on its way. I'm going to receive his young seminal gushings in very short time, I know this from experience.

I bounce harder on his incredible fuck-rod, pressing my legs down onto his thighs, urging him on: "Vas-y! Vas-y!" - come on! Fuck!" I yell hoarsely. I want that seminal nectar inside me, and I want it now. I haven't a single thought in my head of disease, Richard or anything else but the outrageous and illicit pleasure this under-age stud is giving me here and now, the filled-up sensation in my cunt produced by his immense young cock.

Suddenly, his knees tremble and buckle, he grunts and says something unintelligible and I feel the power of his ejaculation inside my cunt at last. It's like opening a boiling hosepipe, and it pours and pours from his cock high and deep into my cervix. I feel this magical tool jerk and jerk again inside me with a ferocity I've never experienced before. I find its absolute power unbelievable, and I'm so uncannily grateful, I suddenly want this to be the best fuck Jean-Marie will ever have in his life. So I go on bouncing on his queue, shouting "Oui! Oui!", squeezing that hard gristle for all I'm worth with my cunt muscles, just like I learned to do with Richard, until Jean-Marie finally stops thrusting and grunting, until his cock begins to lose its rigid potency and finally stops spurting in my quivering depths.

I know better than to say anything which will indicate affection or gratitude. I cling on to Jean-Marie's neck, he still has his hands underneath my ass cheeks and I can feel his claws gripping my flesh. His face is down and he is sucking a nipple again like a baby as he starts to slow down. I don't want him to leave me, I want him to recover quickly and fuck me again, just like the first time. I feel like I can go on and on being abused by this gorgeous big adolescent with a truly manly body, at least until I get a call from the airport.

We're both breathing very heavily, we're both hot and my perspiration is indistinguishable from his as we cling together, and now he's kissing me again with a surprising tenderness. His lips and tongue are almost gentle. Languishing in post-coital joy, it occurs to me that with a little time and opportunity, I could teach this young boy how to be a really gentle and capable lover; he has all the quality equipment, he just needs to work on his technique, I say to myself. Jean-Marie's lovely cock slips out of me, allowing a huge dribble of seminal fluid to burst from my innards and run down my thighs. I sigh at its loss, the dark emptiness it leaves behind.

I'm ready to go at it again; surely he can get it up quickly at his age. But he eases himself back from me and I think it's all over; that's it, he's had his wicked way with me now and will be off to look for his next victim. But no, he pulls me forward and sideways, then grabs the mattress I am leaning against. With a wrench, he drags it away from the other mattresses and repositions it at a different, lower angle. I see the plastic covering is slick and wet with body perspiration, just like Sam's torso. And there are several huge droplets of seminal fluid running down it, but I guess that tart Michelle will have to take care of the housework, I think, inwardly almost giggling with self-satisfaction.

Jean-Marie grabs my arm and spins me around, and before I know it, he pulls down my rolled up skirt, throws it away onto the floor. Now I'm bending over the mattress with my ass in the air, my legs apart and my face, belly and breasts against warm, damp plastic. I feel his breath against my back, then lower on my hot, sweaty ass cheeks. I sense wonderfully gentle kisses and tongue caresses all over my flesh. I can't see him, but I can imagine him kneeling between my spread legs looking up into my ass crack. He licks my inner thighs above my stockings, all the way up to the tops. I feel his strong hands grip my cheeks and separate them very gently as his tongue starts to lick along the crease of my ass and underneath, flicking the tip of it against my sopping, bald pussy lips. I twitch with unexpected pleasure and hear my voice hum. I can feel his nose is now pressed close to my ass. He doesn't seem to mind the mess and the odour down there one little bit. I wonder if he's up and hard yet, but I try to be patient. I reach around and blindly caress his head and neck; I make those tiny little-voice murmuring noises that Richard loves to hear when I'm revelling in his devoted oral attention.

He takes his time, this young but beautifully skilled oral sex specialist, licking and nibbling, then plunging just the tip of his rigid tongue inside my vagina for what seems a very long time. He can't avoid tasting all that stuff down there, he must enjoy it. And at the same time he's running his big hands up and down my outer thighs, up to my waist, over my belly and back down, fondling and squeezing and separating my hot, damp ass cheeks. I'm in erotic heaven, thinking surely Sam couldn't be as good as this. One of his hands reaches around to my front, fingers and frigs my clit momentarily, causing me to flinch with a sudden surge of pleasure, almost a tiny orgasm. God, I think, I could let this go on forever.

I feel the damned mosquito bite start to pitch again, I try to ignore it. I close my eyes and drift away, give myself up to the oral adoration Jean-Marie is bestowing on my ass and cunt. He's good, very good at this; I know he's done a lot of it, and I wonder with whom. But much as I appreciate the consideration he's giving my pussy, eventually I want to scream at him: "Fuck me again, Jean-Marie!." Almost as though he's heard me, he pulls away and I sigh excitedly and wait there bent over the mattress, with tingling nerve ends and fast beating heart for the exquisite re-entry of his sanity saving cock.

I hear noises, a door opening, voices. They speak rapidly in almost inaudible argotique French; a female voice. Unhappy Michelle? Then men - no, boys - whispering things. I don't understand a single word except 'bonne' – good. I panic, I'm confused. I start to raise my head up to see what's going on, but suddenly my neck is gripped and immobilised by an unfamiliar hand, a very strong hand. I'm confused. I flap my arms up in the air in a useless attempt to get up. Then I grip the edge of the mattress and wriggle like a snake, vainly trying to get a leverage to fight back against the hand squeezing my neck. I can't even speak for a moment, trying to breathe and struggling to get up at the same time, my legs flailing. It all happens very quickly; I hear the same voices again, a rustle of something, a clink of metal. My thoughts are flying around like frightened starlings. Pleasure placed on hold, I need to clear my mind and just understand what's going on here.

Somehow, and pretty quickly, I begin to work out what's happening here. I hear giggling, a voice which I know I've heard before coming from a pig faced asshole up there in front of the elevator. I hear scuffling feet, more rustling, more porcine giggles. I suddenly realise I'm trapped, powerless, I've been tricked! I've been fucking set up! This Jean-Marie has lured me here for his own selfish pleasure and is now handing me over to his fucking pals! Here I am slung over an upturned mattress with my hot ass in the air for Miss Piggy - and probably the other young thug as well – to gaze on and get their juvenile rocks off to.

Then my already elevated breathing and heartbeat go up ten-fold, as I realise the full seriousness of my predicament. Two small hands grab my ass cheeks, squeeze them violently and pull them apart. I close my legs instinctively and wriggle my back end again, but I feel a vicious kick of a hard rubber trainer on both my ankles. I find my voice at last and squeal with pain, and am rewarded with a sharp, hard slap on my ass, then another. I stop moving. My eyes fill up.

I remember the word for a condom: "capote! ", I manage to squeal, but they ignore me, all I hear is snorting laughter from behind me. And then I feel what can only be a finger or a very small cock against my pussy lips; it slips in easily past my cunt lips, aided by the mass of Jean-Marie's seminal fluid and my own love juices still dribbling out. Piggy has a tiny cock, I tell myself; now he's inside my cunt, but I can hardly feel a thing. I remember the piercing ring in his belly button, now it's scratching my coccyx in quite a painful way. But this boy's miserable dick's not touching the sides of my cunt; I can feel his balls against my ass cheeks more than anything, as I get bumped forwards and backwards by the pathetic thrusts of his podgy belly, my face and tits sliding against plastic sheeting. The pig's small hands lock hard on to my waist and I feel his tiny, sharp fingers dig into my delicate flesh unmercifully as he bangs me. Meanwhile the big strong hand is still pressing down on my neck, and I know that my body has become an anonymous black hole for inflaming the lust, and depositing the sperm, of these appalling juveniles.

The hand gripping the back of my neck changes, and now it's Jean-Marie's hand, I can smell tobacco. But he says not a single word to me, and down here I can't see anything but plastic sheeting. There seems to be nothing I can do but lie still and wait for pig face to finish, I decide. I try to concentrate on my itchy leg, hoping it will take my mind of the fact that I'm being raped by a baby moron. All the time his belly button ring is scratching the skin off my coccyx; it's getting as sore as hell.

My head is still immobilised, my neck is now hurting badly, I try wriggling my ass from side to side again, in a supreme effort to free myself of this rat pig's tiny dick, and suddenly I hear him gasp out loud and I just know he's going to come, he's going to spurt his horrible kiddie stuff inside me. I wriggle my ass yet again more violently and he squeals with inane pleasure, then I feel a tiny, feeble spurt of something hot and liquid hit the back of my leg. I foiled him, I rejoice. He didn't come inside me, he only got my leg with his disgusting sperm. I feel him try to stuff his filthy, leaking, shrinking dick into the crack of my ass, probably to finish off his pathetic ejaculation against my flesh; it leaves warm slippery stuff all over my skin and around my anus, bringing in me an urge to vomit. He's shouting lewdly: "Elle est bonne, elle est bonne!" I feel disgusted and degraded, but I have the last word, he doesn't plant his putrid, stinking seed in me. Beam me up Scotty, I think.

But I know it it's not over; I know the other one, the less evil looking one of the two thugs is there in the stockroom somewhere behind me. I can almost hear his breathing. I wonder if he already has his cargo pants down and his evil cock in his hand, priming it, getting it up nice and hard and ready to fuck me in his turn. I wonder if it's as tiny as pig face's willie. I wonder, too, what the adolescent Casanova Jean-Marie is thinking, as he pins me down here helpless on the mattress, watching all this going on. Maybe he's enjoying it all, has a hardon himself. Maybe, just maybe he's giving a single tiny, culpable thought to that fuck of his young life I gave him just a few short minutes ago. Shit, I never imagined earlier that I'd find myself in such an awful, dreadful predicament when I allowed this beautiful, charming and seemingly credible boy to relieve my boredom and talk me into a clandestine fuck. I try to imagine how I might one day get my revenge.

I try to raise my head, make a half-hearted and useless effort to get up again, then have to relax and brace myself for the next assault, which I know is due any second. I know there's no point in bringing my feet together, I'll only get kicked again.

I feel the touch of two hands on my ass cheeks once again, but this time, gentle and soft. I feel a finger slide wetly along my smooth slit, slowly caressing the lips and parting them. It's quite pleasant, and I think to myself that this boy is not like the other one, the porcine sod. This one inserts a finger inside my pussy lips as though he's afraid he might hurt me and starts a slow and careful finger fucking action, at the same time running his other hand so lightly over my buttocks and around my thighs, up along my back, smoothing it over my shoulders and back, then down to my thighs. His youthful hands are treating my skin almost with affection, an unimaginable tenderness in a young rapist, in the circumstances. As he caresses me I feel the wet end of his rigid cock brushing against my upper thigh.

Gentle or not, number three is still going to have me, I tell myself. That's what I'm here for, that's why I've been lured into this fucking stockroom, I tell myself. I pray that a quick, free fuck is all they want, and that they don't have any ideas about robbing me or hurting me. I'm a big girl, I can take as much rough sex as you want to give me, but please don't hurt me, I say silently. The gentle animal's finger slides lovingly in and out of my still very wet and slippery cunt, then there is a pause, and I feel the hard knuckles of his hand against my ass crack, as he guides the head of his penis in to touch my pussy lips. He's still gentle as he breaches my sopping vulva lips with his stiff rod, which feels really good and hard, and certainly a great deal bigger than piggy's minute appendage did earlier. This one isn't going to get lost like a banana going up Oxford Street. He slides it in and it feels good, gentle like that. So gentle. Rape or not, non-consenting or not, I think if he keeps up this display of affection and respect, I might just begin to enjoy his violation of my poor body.