Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 13

Story Info
One more morning of debauchery before Pam & Alex head home.
16.9k words
4.86
11.7k
18
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,296 Followers

Content warning: one scene with a golden shower...

Pam woke up.

Slightly groggy, she reached for Tanya, but met Alex, the younger woman murmuring in her sleep at that touch.

Grunting, and a soft rhythmic bumping, drew her attention to the desk.

She could see Tanya from behind, and a figure bent over the desk in front of her.

Laura.

The name brought back memories of last night when the bowling alley employee had joined Pam and Alex in their usual adoration of Tanya. Before the quartet had drifted off to sleep, she had shared a facial with the two of them, slotted snugly between their squirming bodies as the shemale jerked herself to orgasm. Pam brought a hand up to her face now, brushing her fingers over her portion of that load.

More grunting and bumping drew her attention back to the desk.

The former came from Tanya, who was fucking Laura with steady thrusts, one hand clenched on her hip, the other holding her head down on the desk. The latter came from the desk hitting lightly against the wall from the force of those thrusts, not loud enough to be disruptive but enough to complement the grunting.

Laura, meanwhile, was quiet. Her dress was hiked up over her waist, her legs trembling, her hands gripping at the edge of the desk. Another sound reached Pam's ears, the constant slap of flesh colliding with flesh.

Her gaze trailed down the shemale, appreciating that rippling back, those tensing ass cheeks, those swaying balls, those strong thighs. As she drank in that glorious vista, she sent her hand down to her sex.

A few seconds later, a squeal came from Laura.

"Keep it down," Tanya growled. "Don't wake the sluts."

The young woman groaned, a shudder running over her.

The steady thrusts did not stop. Tanya was merciless, driving deep repeatedly, her ebony shaft revealed for the housewife's gaze before sheathing itself in that tender channel.

Laura had been somewhat shy last night, uncertain in the face of Tanya's dominance and Pam and Alex's whorishness. It had taken some coaxing to get her comfortable.

But now, she showed the same submissiveness that either of the other two women would have presented.

Maybe Tanya's found another slut...

There was a slight temptation to join them, even if her contribution to the debauchery might just be kissing reverently at Tanya's shoulders and back. But she knew Laura needed this time with the shemale, the one-on-one interaction important for strengthening their dynamic.

So, she simply watched, letting a few fingers trace over her slit. Next to her, Alex was slumbering peacefully, so she made sure to stay quiet and still.

Another squeal spilled from Laura, more shudders cascading over her.

"I said keep it down," Tanya warned.

"I can't help it," the young woman whimpered. "I'm sorry..."

"Maybe I should just stop..."

Another whimper came from Laura, this one wordless. When she managed to speak a few seconds later, the desperation in her voice made Pam bite her lip.

"Please don't stop...please...I'll be quiet, I promise...please don't stop...please..."

Tanya did not reply but also did not stop or slow. Laura brought a hand to her mouth, made a fist, and bit down on it.

Good girl...

Pam let a finger tease into her channel, the skinny digit a paltry replacement for that magnificent shaft. A quiver ran over her, from that intrusion, and the pleasure taken from watching the carnality at the desk.

But soon, Tanya drove to the base inside Laura, and held herself there, her head tossing back. The housewife found herself wishing she could see the ecstatic expression likely plastered all over those gorgeous features. But she did not move, still not wanting to get in the middle of their intimacy. Laura writhed atop the desk, obviously enjoying the feeling of that warm flood roiling through her, another squeal muffled by her makeshift gag. It did not escape Pam's notice that while last night, Tanya had made sure Laura was alright with the shemale finishing inside her, this time, Tanya simply did so. Much like everything else Pam had seen over the past few minutes, Laura accepted it.

The shemale sighed in satisfaction, stepping back, her spent length slipping out. Laura's thighs twitched, a creamy stream of semen leaking sluggishly from the slick sex nestled between them.

"Now you can go," Tanya drawled.

When she turned away, and caught sight of the reclining housewife, she chuckled.

"See, Laura? You woke Pam up."

The young woman did not answer, only moaning as she stayed slumped atop the desk.

With another chuckle, Tanya ambled over to the bed and clambered on, moving carefully to not disturb Alex. The moment she leaned back against the headboard, her hand found Pam's hair, and she tugged the housewife towards her shaft. Pam smiled sultrily as she began to lick and lap all over it, cleaning off the sticky juices dredged from Laura, the combination of those sticky juices and the natural musk of that ebony meat offering a wonderful flavor.

"You can go now, Laura," Tanya said.

Pam peeked over to where she was standing awkwardly, watching the housewife work.

"When am I going to see you again?" she asked the shemale hopefully, a blush blooming on her cheeks.

"Why don't we get a drink some time during the week?"

"Okay."

Pam could not help but smile, glad that both women wanted to continue their relationship.

"Bye, Tanya," Laura said softly. "Bye, Pam. And tell Alex I said bye."

"I will," she chirped back, smiling at the young woman. "Bye, Laura."

Laura took a few more seconds to watch Pam work. There was an obvious lingering desire in her gaze, but she finally grabbed her jacket and purse, and padded from the room, one last look cast over her shoulder before she slipped out.

"I think you might've found yourself another slut," Pam murmured.

Tanya chuckled.

"Maybe. We'll see."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tanya stepped into the shower, Pam right behind her. Alex was still asleep. Although the shemale had fucked her right after waking up every day of the past week, today, she had decided to let her sleep.

As soon as Pam felt the cold floor of the shower under her feet, she knelt.

Another thing that had happened daily over the past week, was what she was currently expecting.

By now, she knew that the shemale wanted from her.

On Monday morning, Tanya had introduced another way in which she could exercise her ownership over the housewife. Pam had been directed to kneel, and then the shemale had proceeded to piss all over her. She had been shocked, but the instinctive disgust she had felt had been accompanied by a disquieting thrill. With each successive golden shower, the disgust had receded further, replaced at each retreat by arousal, a development she had objectively understood to be utterly depraved. Yesterday, she had felt a dangerously strong temptation to touch herself. And although she had not, it had not seemed like a moral victory, but rather a delaying of the inevitable surrender to that utter depravity.

And now, as the chill of the floor seeped into her knees, a quiver of excitement ran over her, her heartbeat quickening, her cunt clutching.

But the shemale did not look back at her.

Pam waited patiently. More seconds passed, and although she was happy to ogle Tanya's ass, confusion set in as to why the shemale was making no move to start their daily routine.

Wait...oh god...does she want me to ask for it?

As soon as the thought popped up, she knew it was correct.

Nothing would seal the deal of me being her slut like asking her to mark me.

The other times she had been marked via a golden shower, she had simply knelt there, a passive participant, taking it as she had taken whatever the shemale had done to her over the week. But asking for it would make her an active participant, leaving her unable to excuse or justify the humiliating and yet undeniably thrilling act of receiving that golden shower.

And as another quiver ran over her, she realized that not only did Tanya want her to ask to be marked, but she herself wanted to be marked.

This'll be the last time I'll see her until the summer. I need her to mark me.

"Please..."

Tanya did not look back.

"Please..."

This time, Pam said that one word a little louder, ignoring the dwindling voice that told her to be quiet, to not beg, to cling to the one shred of decency still lingering inside her.

Tanya looked back, a smile across her lips.

"What is it, babe? What do you want?"

That smile grew wider. The shemale was perfectly aware of what her slut wanted, but of course would not relent until she heard that desire put into words.

Pam did not hesitate.

"Mark me."

"You want me to mark you?" the shemale asked, cocking an eyebrow, her smile a mix of amusement and triumph.

"Yes, Tanya...mark me, please...I need you to mark me with your piss, please, mark your slut...I won't see you for a while, mark me as your property so I remember who owns me, please...please..."

Why did it feel so good to say all that?

Her excitement surged, her slit dripping.

Tanya laughed, finally turning around.

"Don't worry. I'll give you what you want."

With another laugh, she took her softened shaft in a hand, and aimed it at the housewife.

Pam looked meekly up at her, needing that spray to cascade all over her, needing to taste it on her tongue, needing to be marked by her owner.

A stream of piss burst out, hitting right in between her breasts. She moaned, quickly shoving a few fingers inside herself. Now not one but two lines had been crossed: she had begged for this and was touching herself as it happened. The shemale smirked as she directed the spray onto one nipple and then the other, the housewife squealing from the impacts on those sensitive buds.

"Yeah, get your fingers in your box..."

Those fingers crooked and curled, her pleasure ratcheting up as the spray trailed up her clavicle.

She had learned to open her mouth for the most degrading part of this sordid baptism. So, when the spray reached there, it went straight onto her tongue, the burst of bitter flavor such a thrill. Her fingers worked quicker, squishing through her juices.

The spray began to fill her mouth. At this point during the previous golden showers, she would let it overflow, the streams trickling back over her lips and running down her neck.

But today, a wicked idea occurred to her.

She swallowed, gulping down the mouthful of piss, quivering at her own whorishness.

Tanya growled, her eyes flashing dangerously.

"Alright, you want to drink it down? Here you go!"

The shemale grabbed a fistful of her hair, and yanked her closer, until she was inches away from that cock. The spray filled her mouth again, the strong flavor such a strange delight. She swallowed eagerly, feeling that warmth trickle down her throat, basking in her owner's passionate gaze. Her fingers sped up, pushing her pleasure higher.

Her face took some of the spray each time she swallowed, but her mouth caught the most, as the shemale kept her head steady so she could piss right onto her tongue. The housewife gulped down more mouthfuls, wallowing in her depravity, masturbating energetically.

This is so dirty...I love it...

That dwindling voice had disappeared. All that remained was arousal.

As the spray died down, the shemale aimed higher, up past her mouth.

"I want to coat your pretty little face..."

Pam purred at the compliment, staying still, swishing her tongue around to collect more of that bitter flavor, her eyes closed as her face was washed in the slick flow.

All too soon, the golden shower ended. The shemale pressed the head of her length to the housewife's cheek to let the last drops dribble out there.

A moan fell from Pam when the first twinges of orgasm appeared. Her fingers had not stopped and did not now.

"Dirty little piss-drinker," Tanya spat, that new term making her moan again.

The hand in her hair pulled her to her feet and pushed her against the wall.

Her fingers were unceremoniously wrenched from inside her and replaced just as unceremoniously with several of the shemale's. The new invaders jabbed into her, rubbing aggressively at her channel, sending out little bursts of juices. She let the shemale viciously finger-fuck her, surrendering to the tightness that soon bloomed in her core, that familiar herald of a harsher ecstasy.

The sounds coming from her sex were obscene, a wet, wanton slapping sound as Tanya's palm collided with her folds, those fingers driving into her, forcing more pleasure into her nerves.

The tightness swelled.

Those fingers pushed her closer and closer to that harsh ecstasy.

The tightness burst.

She cried out as gooey spurts gushed from her slit, splattering onto Tanya's lower half and the floor. Incandescent bliss suffused every inch of her, emptying her mind of any complicated thoughts.

Halfway through that ecstasy, she was yanked back down to her knees.

That cock hovered before her, and she mindlessly opened her mouth for it.

The shemale drove deep. The hand in her hair held tight, while the other cupped her chin, keeping her in place so Tanya could pump into her throat. Her hands flew to those rippling thighs, but not pushing or smacking, only holding on to them.

The shemale shuddered as the housewife choked around the wild rutting.

"Fuck yes..."

The shower ran steadily, cascading over Tanya's back and shoulders, streams of water glistening on those luscious breasts and that firm belly. Some of the spray hit Pam's hands, but the light sensation was overshadowed by that of that thickness spearing deep into her gullet.

The soundtrack of their debauchery rang loud in the small space. She gurgled sloppily, while Tanya grunted from the exertion. A lewd whapping sound underscored those complementary noises from the repeated collisions of those testicles against her chin.

"Fucking take it..."

Pam gazed up at the lustful fury written across those regal features, luxuriating in the brutal conquest of her throat. To her, it was a privilege to have the shemale use her like this.

Tanya has her own sluts already and could get a lot of other women. But she's using me.

Her slavish thoughts were interrupted when that cock started to leave her throat. It was soon back out in the open, boasting a dull sheen from her drool.

Rough hands yanked her back to her feet. Tanya shoved her against the wall again and sent three fingers through her slit. Her pleasure surged, those invaders frigging at her channel.

That familiar tightness quickly appeared in her core.

Tanya kept her fingers to the demanding pace, keeping Pam against the wall with her other hand. Pinned between such strength and the shower wall, the housewife trembled helplessly as that tightness built.

Her mewls became squeals as the tightness built higher. Those fingers were drenched with her nectar, the flow reaching down to the wrist, the squelching of the finger-fucking so nasty.

The tightness burst.

She cried out again, jerking weakly as more spurts gushed from her, splashing against the water already on the floor. The shemale pulled her into a tight embrace, letting her ride out the climax in those arms.

The ecstasy calmed, the last few spurts bursting out onto the floor. She nuzzled into her owner, feeling that cock rubbing against her stomach and those breasts smushed against her own, that firm and feminine physique such a comforting presence.

Tanya held her close through the afterglow. Even once it dissipated, those arms stayed wrapped around her. She pressed closer to the shemale, loving the gentle affection just as much as the savage passion.

When that savage passion finally returned, there was no warning.

The shemale yanked her back down to her knees. As soon as she opened her mouth, that cock drove over her tongue and down her throat, those balls pressed to her chin in seconds. Assertive hands grabbed her head at the temples to keep her in place.

Hard thrusts began to pump into her gullet again, making her choke and retch nastily. Her knees slid slightly on the floor, but she did not move much otherwise, thanks to those hands holding her head and her own hands clutching at the shemale's thighs.

Pam took the abuse, loving how that cock stretched her throat out, how those balls slapped against her chin, how those hands squeezed at her head. Plenty of pleasure was available to her simply from the rush of this treatment, her cunt constantly sending out trickles of juice, the flood reaching her upper thighs.

The warmth from the still-cascading water filled the shower with a damp humidity. Sweat cropped up on the housewife, her figure already wet from the water and her own juices. Two more sources of wetness came from that cock, one directly from it, as its pre-cum splattered over her tongue, and the other caused by it, as its thrusting forced out her saliva. The dribbles of drool mingled with the pre-cum as both streamed down her chin.

"Dirty little piss-drinker," the shemale snarled.

Pam shuddered at the rude attention.

She can call me whatever she wants...

The thrusts carried on. The mix of saliva and pre-cum created gooey little strands that hung off her chin, sometimes knocked off by the impacts of those swaying balls against there, a few landing on her breasts.

Even as her pleasure rose from this degradation, she kept her hands on those thighs.

Tanya's pleasure is all that matters.

The thrusts stopped suddenly.

The shemale tossed her head back, enjoying the embrace of that skewered gullet.

Spurred on by the desire to offer as much pleasure as she could, Pam slipped her tongue past her lips, and licked at those testicles, the orbs pressed right to her chin, their inimitable flavor such a delight.

"Good whore..."

The praise drew a mewl from her, her tongue wriggling over those crinkled sacks, the air in her lungs dissipating slowly. She did not struggle even as it dissipated further. Her only concern even now was her owner's pleasure. And after the time she had spent with the shemale, and the friendship they had built beyond the sex, there was a great deal of trust between them, so she knew Tanya would not go too far.

Soon enough, the shemale pulled out. Pam moaned as her shaft came into view, so thick, so formidable, so magnificent. It reared up, guided by Tanya's grip around the base, and swung down, slapping against Pam's cheek. More slaps followed, the shemale casually debasing her. She stayed still so they could rain down onto her face, leaving it streaked with pre-cum.

After the last slap, the shemale dragged that cock down. More pre-cum smeared over her nose and cheeks, and then the tip nudged against her lips.

She opened them wide.

A strong thrust sent the shemale to the base inside her throat. She squeezed at those powerful thighs, appreciating their muscles as the shemale drew her hips back.

The onslaught started back up.

Pam wallowed in shameless submission, whimpering and retching, the sounds alternating between pitiful and nasty. The forcefulness juddered her, her breasts jiggling, her hair fluttering around her head, her knees sliding on the floor. The hold Tanya kept on her head ensured her mouth stayed in the perfect position to be rutted.

"Yeah, you're going to miss this, aren't you?"

She did her best to nod.

"John doesn't use you like this. Maybe sometimes, but it's not the same. You know it, I know it, he knows it."

She did her best to nod again.

Since that first night she had submitted to Tanya, her sexual sensibilities had grown lewder, and her husband had adapted right alongside them. The couple had since realized a few fantasies but had also begun to indulge in a rougher brand of lovemaking, a style that whetted her newfound appetite for submission and subjugation. Although John would sometimes eagerly dominate her, he did not like to do so too often, both because she was his wife, not some random woman, and because it did not come as naturally to him, that level of assertiveness occasionally needing to be coaxed from him. Tanya, on the other hand, had no such qualms, and the dynamic between the two women was quite natural.

majicman21
majicman21
1,296 Followers