Pam's Shemale Experience Ch. 15

Story Info
A nosy neighbor, a baseball game, and public shenanigans.
6.1k words
4.79
6.4k
7
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 04/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,312 Followers

Pam's phone buzzed.

She leaned over to scoop it up.

"Hey Maureen!" she chirped. "How are you?"

"I'm good," Maureen answered, her voice low, almost conspiratorial, a tone Pam was familiar with, one used when the other woman had a juicy bit of gossip to discuss. "How's Tanya?"

"She's good. We're just killing time right now before we leave for the game."

The shemale chuckled from atop her.

"Well, tell her I say hi and I hope she comes back to hang out with us soon."

"I'll let her know."

"But the reason I called is, uh...is your babysitter supposed to be going into your house?"

"You mean Alex?"

"Yeah, your babysitter. The busty one. I just saw her going into your house with some groceries."

"I asked her to check in on John from time to time while I'm away. She's probably just being helpful. She's sweet like that."

"Oh good. I just wanted to let you know. I was going by your place on my run and saw her."

"Thank you for checking, Maureen, I do appreciate it."

"Anytime, hon. Alright, I'll let you get back to killing time with Tanya. You two have fun at the game!"

"Bye, Maureen, talk soon!"

The second Pam hung up, Tanya swooped back down, kissing along her neck.

"What did she want?"

"She saw Alex...going into our place..."

Pam tilted her head to let that mouth roam.

"And she called you to see if Alex is supposed to?"

"Yep. She's like that sometimes."

The two women were indeed killing time, spread out leisurely on the couch, neither wearing a single scrap of clothing.

"Maybe Maureen will hide in the bushes to keep a closer eye on the house."

"She might see some interesting things."

"Like Alex 'checking in' on John?"

Pam laughed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pam's phone buzzed.

"Hey Maureen," she chirped, hearing Tanya chuckle from next to her.

The crack of the bat and roar of the crowd drowned out Maureen's response.

"You'll have to speak up!" she told her friend, the fans around her cheering and hollering.

The remote vibrator buzzed inside her, but she managed to stop herself from moaning. Tanya chuckled again, a smirk creeping across her face.

"I need to tell you something!"

"What is it?" Pam asked, caught between listening, tracking the play on the field, and keeping her voice level despite the buzzing inside her.

"I just dropped by your place to drop off a casserole for John, you know, since he's home alone."

The noise died down slightly. The buzzing died down as well, letting her relax.

"I rang the bell, and Alex answered."

"Okay. She was probably checking in on John tonight."

"Yeah, you mentioned that. But I got a weird vibe."

"What sort of vibe?"

"Like I interrupted something. I don't know, it was weird. How much do you trust Alex?"

"She babysits for us. We trust her a lot."

"I just...it seemed weird. And John was nervous, like I caught him doing something wrong."

"I trust Alex," Pam said firmly, "and I trust my husband."

Tanya chuckled again from next to her.

"It was just a weird vibe. I'm probably imagining things."

"You are. You know I appreciate you looking out for me, but I trust both of them."

"Although...I trust my intuition. It's never failed me."

"Remember when you thought the new science teacher was gay? Or when you thought your taxes guy was cheating on his wife?"

Maureen paused for a few seconds. The vibrator buzzed to life again, this time at a lower intensity. She squirmed in her seat, peeking over at the shemale, whose eyes were fixed on the field, that smirk still in place.

"Yeah, it's been wrong a few times, I'll admit that."

Pam focused on the conversation even as her thighs rubbed together.

"And it's wrong this time too."

"It's not that I don't trust John..."

"I know, you're just looking out for me. But it's all good. You're just imagining things."

"Alright. I just wanted to make sure. How's the game going?"

Another play sent the crowd into a frenzy. The vibrator kicked up a notch, and she bit back a moan.

"Uh...it's a good game so far..."

"Sounds loud!" Maureen shouted. "Must be fun!"

"It is, we're having a good time!" she shouted back, keeping her voice level tone-wise.

"Well, enjoy it! Say hi to Tanya!"

"Will do. Take care!"

Pam hung up, and glanced over at Tanya, who smirked back at her. The vibrator calmed.

"She has too much time on her hands."

"She's just looking out for me. And she's probably right. She probably did catch them in the middle of something."

Pam's phone buzzed again.

"Hi John," she chirped. "Let me guess: Maureen caught you and Alex in the middle of something?"

He hesitated audibly. The vibrator kicked back up, and she did not hesitate to let out a moan.

"What was that?" he asked. "Did you two sneak into a bathroom?"

"Uh, no...I have my lush in right now..."

"Ah, got it. Must be fun watching the game like that."

She let out another moan.

John chuckled, and then answered her initial question.

"Yeah, Alex was sucking my dick when Maureen rang the doorbell. I tried to stop her, but she answered the door. Maureen didn't see anything, but she seemed suspicious. What'd she say to you?"

Unsteadiness crept into her voice from the vibration.

"She said...she thought there was...a weird vibe. I told her she was...imagining it."

"Yeah, I didn't really have a good poker face."

"She said...you seemed...nervous."

"I was. She didn't see anything, not that there was anything to see, but I felt like maybe there was something out of place she might notice. And you know her. It doesn't take much to get her going."

The vibration died down, slowly but surely, taking its time to fully calm. She wiped sweat from her forehead.

"I know. But I set her straight. How's Alex?"

"She's good. Sucking my dick again. Say hi, Alex."

"Hi Pam!" came an enthusiastic yell over the phone. "Hi Tanya!"

"Hi Alex," Pam returned the greeting, smiling in amusement.

"How's the game going?" John asked.

"Good so far. We're winning."

"Nice. I was paying attention but Alex is distracting me."

Pam laughed.

"Tanya's distracting me too."

The buzzing picked up, and she let out a soft sigh.

"Like right now?"

"Yes..."

"Well, I'll leave you two to the game and your...distractions. Say hi to Tanya for me. Love you!"

The buzzing died down.

"Will do. And love you too!"

Pam hung up.

"You think Maureen will tell anyone?"

Pam shook her head.

"She gossips all the time, but she never really does about me. And she trusts me. So if I tell her nothing's wrong, she'll believe me."

"If she found out about us, how long do you think it'd take before your whole neighborhood knew?"

"An hour," Pam joked, grinning at the shemale.

The crowd roared, and the duo looked back at the action to see the ball slicing through the air, on its way over the left-field wall.

Tanya grumbled in annoyance, but Pam grinned, letting out a cheer of her own.

The buzzing picked back up as the ball landed on the other side of the wall. Her cheer cut off into a moan.

Tanya smirked.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The car trundled along the road. Pam let her arm dangle halfway out the open window. The lush had stayed quiet through the drive, but the contact of Tanya's hand on her bare thigh kept her neediness high.

Tanya turned off the highway early, taking a nondescript exit, heading quickly to an equally nondescript side road.

"Where are we going?" Pam asked.

"A little spot. Like the one you brought me to when I visited you. Out of the way, nice view."

"How romantic."

Tanya smirked.

"Jasmine actually found it. Brought me there."

Pam nodded, already squirming at the thought of what they might do once there.

The trip to the spot did not take long at all. Soon, the car stopped a few yards from the edge of a small hill, its path taking it over crushed gravel, a small railing curving around the boundary between the grass and the gravel.

"What is this place?" Pam asked, glancing around.

"No idea," Tanya drawled with a shrug. "A lovers' hideaway, I guess? Never seen other people here, but I also haven't come here a lot."

The shemale turned off the car, and unbuckled her seat belt, but did not move beyond that, only looking through the windshield. Pam followed her gaze, to see the hill leading down to a road, with the night sky above dominated by the moon, its silver sliver bright.

"I'm glad you came," Tanya said then, squeezing at her thigh, smiling over.

Pam smiled back.

"I'm glad too."

"Have you had a good time so far?"

"Oh, definitely. I knew I would."

Tanya smiled again, her thumb tracing idly over Pam's skin.

"Everyone is excited to meet you. Well, Nat and Jasmine already did, but everyone else is excited."

"I can't wait to meet everyone else."

Tanya nodded, and then looked back out through the windshield, a pensive look on her face.

"Do you ever think about how we met?"

"All the time," Pam murmured, smile widening at the memory of that magical week.

"I'd never been to a teachers' conference, but the first one I go to, there you are. And we meet, and just click."

"I remember thinking 'wow, maybe I just found a new friend'," Pam recalled wistfully. "And now here we are, more than friends."

Tanya squeezed again at her thigh.

"I just feel lucky, you know? I've fucked my fair share, but even some of the ones who were more fun weren't always the best people. But you...you're a slut, and a good person. The perfect combination."

Pam laughed as a blush sprung up on her cheeks.

"I'm sure the other women I'll meet this week are also good people. Like you."

"Oh, of course they are. They're like family at this point."

"Well, just know I'm happy we met, and I also feel lucky."

Tanya smiled.

"Not to mention Alex."

"True. You got two sluts for the price of one."

Tanya chuckled.

A brief, comfortable silence fell. Pam split her gaze between the night sky and the shemale, watching the other woman taking in the vista before them, her own vista involving those regal features and the placid calm written across them.

"Alright, enough stargazing," Tanya said eventually. "Get in the backseat."

Pam hurried into the backseat, a towel down and at the ready there.

Tanya was just as quick to join her. The two women met in a kiss. Passion built, their mouths moving together, possessive hands settling on her hips.

Those hands soon pushed her down onto her back. The shemale reared up over her, triggering a moan.

"Take off your clothes."

Once again, Pam hurried to obey, stripping off her shirt, bra, shorts, and panties in short order. Her fit figure was thus at the nonexistent mercy of Tanya's gaze. She bit her lip, spreading her legs, showing off her slick sex. She slipped the remote vibrator out, handing it over.

The shemale stripped next, and it was Pam's turn to ogle, drinking in that glorious body, muscles combined with curves to create a most alluring image. Her eyes lingered at Tanya's breasts, heavy and lush, the nipples stiff. Once that cock was revealed, her eyes flew to it, trailing along the length as it swelled. She appreciated every inch, taking time as well to appreciate the balls underneath, her mouth starting to water just at the sight of them.

Tanya pounced on her then, kissing hard all over her breasts, making her purr. Those lips teased at her nipples, but mainly focused on the area around them. A hand brushed over her slit, fingers caressing at the folds, the touch light and soft, but more than enough to drive her neediness higher.

Her purrs were loud in the backseat as the shemale kissed a trail down in between her breasts. The towel shifted underneath her. The shemale took that hand off her slit, letting it join the other hand at her hips. The kisses slid over her belly next, aiming slowly but surely for her slit. Pam let a hand curl into those locks, watching those kisses creep closer and closer to their target.

"Look how wet you are," Tanya commented.

"You know I can't help it around you..."

Tanya laughed, reaching that target, kissing at those folds. The housewife arched her back at the delight conjured up by that initial contact. Those hands at her hips helped keep her in place.

The midsummer night air from the open door warmed them up along with the lust. Pam gazed down at the shemale, watching that dark hair flutter at those kisses, that tongue dragging up and down as well, mixing soft stimulation with more assertive attention. Slurping quickly filled the car. Tanya peered back up at her, desire swirled with amusement in those eyes.

"Let me guess," she murmured in between kisses. "You want the next time you cum to be with me inside you, right? Like last time?"

The housewife blushed but nodded.

"It's up to you, though. You can make me cum whenever you want."

The shemale smirked.

"Thanks for the permission."

The housewife felt her blush deepen.

Those kisses started back up, and this time, Tanya punctuated the moments between them by licking at her clit, peppering the sensitive nub with its fair share of attention. The pleasure spiked, and soon, Pam was approaching ecstasy, her hands tightening mindlessly in those locks.

And then Tanya drew back, still smirking.

"Don't worry, babe, I'll give you what you want..."

Pam sighed in relief, and then moaned at the sight of that magnificent cock aimed at her sex. Her legs spread as much as possible in the backseat, letting Tanya ease herself in between them. She wrapped a hand around the base of her shaft to guide it forward.

The head nudged against those folds, stealing Pam's breath, her neediness and excitement rising. But that shaft did not move for a few long seconds. A glance up to Tanya showed that smirk spreading into a full-blown smile.

"Please," Pam spoke up, knowing exactly what was wanted and expected of her. "Please...I need you inside me...please, I need you..."

Tanya rubbed the head over those folds, letting their juices smear over it.

"Every inch of you..."

Her begging continued, with the shemale refusing to budge beyond that incessant rubbing. Pam groaned but stayed still.

"Please...open me up, stretch me out, give it to me deep, Tanya, I need it..."

"I love hearing you beg..."

That cock moved then, easing inside, prying open her slit, slipping through into the silken channel beyond.

Her groans were immediately replaced by a satisfied purr. She shuddered, eyes torn between the pleasure on Tanya's face and the lewd sight of more of that shaft sliding into her, constantly looking back and forth between the two alluring views. Her pussy opened easily, offering slick passage. The thick inches pushed deeper.

"Fuck yes, babe, take me deep..."

Pam felt her pleasure spike higher and higher with more of that cock filling her up. That passage did not stop until every inch was lodged inside her. Those balls bumped against her taint, signifying that complete impalement. Her eyes focused on their bodies brought together.

"Ah, I missed this pussy..."

The soft growl only added to her pleasure, and soon, she was again approaching ecstasy. This time, the shemale did not draw back, or even move, just letting her cock sit there, stretching out that channel, its simple presence an undeniable delight.

Possessive hands settled back on her hips, and an equally possessive mouth landed on a breast, capturing a nipple, sucking firmly.

The sudden sensation centered on her sensitive nipple helped send her into a rapturous bliss. After the last few days of edging, skirting the brink of ecstasy, that bliss was deep and rich, a luxurious onslaught sending tendrils of incandescent euphoria flowing through her nerves. Her pussy seized, sending out more juices.

"Good girl, that's it, cream all over me..."

Pam mewled, unable to make more noises than those of overwhelmed orgasm, shivering weakly, grabbing at the shemale, seeking an anchor. Her back arched, her legs wrapping around Tanya's waist, hoping to bring her body as close to the shemale's as possible.

Her eyes found Tanya's, drinking in the mix of lust, amusement, and affection in that gaze. The waves of ecstasy were potent, a profound sea of pure pleasure, but she simply laid back, indulging in the moment, secure in her position underneath the shemale, protected by that muscular frame. Those hands squeezed at her hips, and that mouth slipped up to her neck, nipping lovingly.

The orgasm abated, leaving her in a sultry afterglow. She nuzzled against the shemale, still clinging to her body, that smooth skin glorious under her fingertips.

"I knew it wouldn't take you long at all..."

Those powerful hips drew back steadily, letting her feel every inch leaving her channel, those sleek confines clutching restlessly at the retreat. Tanya claimed another mouthful of her neck. A moan spilled from the housewife as she laid there, tilting her head to the side so the shemale could have more space. Tanya growled, worrying at her neck like a dog would with a prize.

That throbbing cock eased inside her once again, the manner of advancement matching the manner of retreat. Pam moaned again, enjoying how that shaft filled her up so thoroughly. The rhythm was slow but no less wonderful. Her hands slid over Tanya's back, caressing idly.

"You want it harder?"

"I want it...however you want to give it to me..."

Tanya laughed huskily, the sound so close to her ear.

"No, babe, tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me hard," she answered immediately. "I want you to remind my pussy who owns it."

Tanya laughed again.

"Oh, don't you worry, I'll remind it."

Her hips drew back again, inch after inch sliding teasingly along.

"Please, Tanya..."

The retreat stopped, with just the head staying inside her. She gazed up at the shemale.

"Please..."

Tanya laughed a third time.

"Please, take me hard..."

That cock did not move.

Pam drew in a breath, about to beg again.

A hard thrust stole that breath, pushing it out as a strained exhalation.

And then she cried out as the sensation washed over her, the thick shaft bulling deep inside her, every inch slammed back through her tender channel, ruthlessly forcing her body to yield.

Tanya gave her little time to adjust, pulling back and driving forward, sticky juices splattering around the rough impact. Those hips pumped as she established a vigorous rhythm. Another orgasm came quickly, more cries spilling from her, mostly wordless wails praising the shemale. Those wails were met by a growl from the shemale, who leaned down to bite harder at her neck, teeth scraping at her skin.

The rhythm sped up, more power brought to bear as well, stretching her out, slickness squelching from the thrusts. She squirmed on the towel, tracing her fingertips over Tanya's back.

The shemale moved suddenly and smoothly, grabbing her wrists and pinning them to the car door. Even with that maneuver, she kept sucking and biting at Pam's neck.

The pleasure rose quickly, and soon, Pam was overwhelmed with ecstasy again. Tanya did not stop pumping her hips, laying into that drenched pussy. Words failed the housewife again, lewd moans and squeals the only sounds she could make.

Tanya opened the car door to give them more space. Fresh air wafted over them. Sweat had already built on their bodies. The orgasm subsided but given the combination of the shemale's unfaltering pace and the thrill of submission, another struck soon enough.

"Good whore...keep creaming on me..."

Pam whimpered. Her mindless squirming carried on, but the shemale only squeezed her wrists again, her hips easily helping pin her down, their strength barely affected by that aforementioned squirming. It did not take long after the comment for Tanya to return to her neck.

majicman21
majicman21
1,312 Followers
12