Pancakes and Shopping Trips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea if, after our meeting, JT would come to the house, but I followed my same schedule and got home at my regular time. She wasn't there so I fixed dinner for one. I had just finished eating and was cleaning my dishes when I heard the garage door open.

She came in as usual, but she was carrying two bags of groceries. She put them on the kitchen island with her purse and keys. "Any food left?" She asked as she started to take the groceries out of the bags and put the stuff away.

"No. I thought you'd be with Freddy."

"Why? I live here."

"I thought you might want a celebratory fuck." I poured a glass of wine and went to the livingroom and sat to watch TV. She fixed herself a sandwich of some sort, opened a beer, and joined me.

"The videos today were a surprise," she said. "Do you have any more?"

"You mean like videos of you and Freddy fucking?"

"Yeah. Something like that."

"No."

"That could be really embarrassing."

"You mean like exposing your breasts wasn't?"

She chuckled. "I have no idea where that came from. I could never see myself doing something like that."

"But you did."

"Apparently, I did. Would you do me a favor, though, and after all this is over, destroy that video?"

It was my turn to chuckle. "Can't promise that. Years from now, I might want to look back and remember how nice of a rack you had."

"You think I have a nice rack?"

"I've always thought that and I've always told you."

She smiled. "Yes, you have."

Our lives went on like that for another month. I still made pancakes on Saturday and she still left; presumably to fuck Freddy.

The day finally came that we were notified that our court case was coming up in three weeks. Nothing had changed in our daily lives. We ate together, cleaned the house together, and slept in the same bed.

We never talked about the divorce or Freddy, and we never did anything outside the house together.

Since my attack, I'd gotten in the habit of ealking and had worked my way up to three miles a day, and my diet had changed from the almost all plant diet after my attack to one closer to my pre-attack appetite; that meant chicken, pizza, beer, bacon etc. I knew it wasn't good for me and JT was still feeding me plants, but when I was out or alone, I reverted.

Our court date finally arrived. It was scheduled for 10:00 in the morning. I usually left the house after JT every morning and was still at home when she left that morning. After she left, my younger brother showed up with a truck, car trailer, three of our friends, and lots of boxes. We were still packing the boxes when and loading the truck at noon when my attorney called.

"Where were you?" he asked.

"I got busy packing and forgot. So what happened?"

"Well, since it was basically a 'rubber stamp'. The judge approved it and you'll be a free man within 60 days. Why are you packing?"

"Because she got the house and I have to get out." I paused. "How did she take it?"

"She wasn't there either."

When he told me that, I was more than a little surprised. I guess she wanted to fuck Freddy at the same time our divorce was happening. He and I chatted a bit more and he told me that both JT and I had some documents to sign.

After we hung up, my brother, friends, and I finished packing my stuff. She had gotten the house, but the furniture was never discussed so I took the few pieces I wanted. There weren't many. I had a lot of clothes, mostly suits, dress shirts, ties, and shoes. I was a banker, after all, and expected to dress nicely.

When we finished packing my stuff and loading the truck, we hooked the trailer to it and drove my car up on the trailer then secured it. I left my house keys and garage door opened on the kitchen island so she wouldn't miss them when she came in. Then I shook hands all around and headed out.

My last stop in town was the bank where one of my employees helped me load the boxes from my office. I went upstairs to my attorney's office and signed all the documents he had for me. After that I went back downstairs to the bank and walked around saying good-bye and shaking more hands.

My secretary was the last person I said goodbye to. "If you need a secretary, call me," she said. We hugged and traded kisses on the cheek. She walked out to the truck with me and we "cheek kissed "again.

The last thing I did was delete JT's phone number from my phone.

It was four in the afternoon when the truck headed north. It was going to be almost 500 miles due north to my new home and job. Actually, the job was the same, just in a different branch of the bank.

I stopped for the night and once I got settled checked my messages. There was one form my attorney and four from my brother. I listened to my attorney's first.

"Your ex-wife came in to sign the papers right after you left. She didn't act like a woman who was happy to be divorced. In fact, she asked me what would happen if she didn't sign. I told her that it would just take longer for the divorce to be finalized, but it would still happen, so she signed and took her copies.

The first message from my brother was not something I was expecting. My phone sowed it was delivered to me at 5:41. That would be about ten minutes after JT normally arrived home so she had wasted no time in discovering that I had moved out and calling Billy, who, in turn, wasted no time in calling me.

"Hey, man, this is Billy. Your ex-wife called and wanted to know if you had a new number because your old one wasn't working. What should I tell her?'

His second call was delivered to my phone at 6:03. Billy was a bit less relaxed when he said, "Ben, you have to call her. She's frantic."

The third one was worse. "Ben, call her. She's falling apart."

The last call from Billy was a bit dramatic. "Call that broad, or I'm going to kill both of you."

I called Billy. "Jesus Christ, Ben. She's in a panic. I told her that you left town and she wants to know where you went and why you left in the first place."

"I'm sorry, Billy. I had no idea she would react like that. Just tell her that we're divorced and the why's and wherefore's of where I am don't concern her any more."

"I told her that, but she certainly doesn't see it that way. You need to call her, right fucking now."

"Okay. Okay. I'll call her. Talk to you soon.

"Thank you and stay in touch."

I took a deep breath and called her. She answered on the first ring. "Oh, my God, Ben, where are you and why did you leave?"

"I left because we're divorced."

"That doesn't mean you had to leave."

"According to the divorce papers it does. The house isn't mine anymore and I had to move out."

"But we were getting along so well."

"We were getting along like brother and sister. There was no love left. You gave that all to Freddy."

"I haven't given him anything since the night I was served. I was trying to show you that we shouldn't divorce."

"JT, you gave me no indication that was on your mind and you certainly didn't act like it. There was absolutely no affection shown by either of us. Had I known that was on your mind, I would have told you you're wasting your time."

"Why?"

"Because you slept with another man while you were married to me."

"But I stopped Ben. I stopped."

"If you could stop, why did you start?" You told me you started fucking him months aftet my heart attack, then you fucked him for a while, then you stopped. How long has it been since you stopped?"

"Since the night I was served."

"So you've been celibate since then after telling me you couldn't be. That doesn't make sense."

"I wanted to show you I could and that I still loved you."

"Go back to Freddy, JT. Get yourself fucked silly. you cheated on me and we're divorced. Go live your life and leave me alone." I ended the call.

I made it to my new city the next day. I checked in at the office of my new apartment building. As requested, they had some day laborers there to help me unload and move in. I didn't have a lot of furniture so the apartment looked pretty bare.

It was late in the evening in the evening when I returned the truck and trailer to the rental company. When I got there, I unloaded my car and turned in both the truck and the trailer. On my way back to the apartment building, I stopped for a baconcheeseburger and a six pack of beer.

The next morning I reported to my new office and met everybody on staff.. My initial thought was that I wasgoing to like it there.

The bank was festooned with Thanksgiving Day decorations. There was even a fold-out turkey on my office door. Everybody seemed relieved that I laughed when I saw it. Apparently, my predecessor frowned on that kind of stuff in the office. I let it be known that I both enjoyed and encouraged it.

I received three invitations to Thanksgiving Dinner. I gave my regrets to all three.

Two weeks before Thanksgiving, I went on a full-fledged grocery shopping trip. Prior to that, I had just basically shopped day to day. I parked my car in the building's parking garage. There was a cart available for the use of the tenants to help them get packages up to their apartments. I was grateful it was there because I loaded it it. When it was loaded, I pushed it to the elevator, pushed the "UP" button and waited. I had just pushed it when I was joined by two women. I had, of course, seen others who lived in the building, but other than barely speaking in the elevator or hall, I had little interaction with the other residents.

"Holy shit. Haven't been shopping in a while, have you?" Asked the taller of the two.

We all three laughed. "Either that or you eat a lot," said the other. We laughed again.

"Actually you're both right," I said. "But in this case I'm a new tenant and just stocking up for the first time."

"Ah, well, that answers a lot of questions, but there is still the big one."

"What's that?" I asked.

Just then, the elevator appeared and the door slid open. I motioned for the two ladies to enter first, then I followed them pushing my cart. We were in and the door slid closed. "What floor?' Asked one of the them.

"Ten," I answered.

"Ten? You're up in the high rent district. We've never been up there." They both laughed.

"You should try it," I said. And then something totally out of character for me came out of my mouth. "Apartment 1024. The bar will be open starting at eight. Bring your husbands and something to sit on because I don't have much furniture." I had no idea why I said that. It was more like something JT would say, not me. But I said it and now I had to back it up.

The elevator reached their floor and the door slid open. They stepped out, but one held the door open.

"Only one husband between the two of us. How about you? The big question, is there a wife?"

I shook my head. "Been divorced a whole week now." They both laughed as the door closed.

At eight my doorbell rang. I open the door to find at least a dozen people, most of them carrying bottles of alcohol and plates of food. The first through the door were the two women from the elevator and a man, who I later learned was the husband of one of the women. The single woman was Evelyn Philmore, but everybody called her Evie. She had been divorced just under two years. I stepped aside and the group flooded in. I started to close the door, but somebody advised against it. Apparently there were more people on their way.

It turned out to be one of the best parties I ever attended, and by far the best one I ever hosted. It was almost two in the morning when the last couple made their way out the door.

For the next week, I was the most popular person in the building. Everybody who saw me thanked me for the party.

During the next week, someone slid an invitation to another party under my door. This was an early Christmas party. Early it was because it wasn't even Thanksgiving yet. It was to be on Friday night, casual dress, and all drinks and food would be provided. I guess they wanted to make that clear, because for my party, almost everybody brought something.

I didn't have to ring the doorbell because the door was propped open. The first person I saw was Evie. She was standing in a small group and a man had his arm around her. I saw her take her hand and move the man's arm. He tried it again almost immediately, but this time she moved herself. She saw me and came over.

"Hi, Ben. Glad you could make it."

"Me, too. Who's our host, or hostess, or both?"

she laughed. "come with me." She took my arm and led me to the kitchen. I remembered her friend from the elevator and her husband. She was opening some more beer and he was helping her. "Do you remember Dede and Jerry Myers from your party?"

"I remember the faces, but not the names. How are you both?"

"Busy at the moment, thank you." He said as he grinned and rushed off with the beer. I reached out my hand to shake Dede's hand. She wiped her wet hands on a tea towel then hugged me, ignoring my hand. When she did that, I felt stirrings I hadn't felt since before my heart attack. Feeling her breasts against my chest caused my dick to stir. I jerked back and looked at her.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Better than I've been in months, thank you. Could you do that again?"

"Do what?"

"Hug me."

She laughed. "Of course."

She did and the same thing happened. My dick stirred even more. "Thank you. You have no idea what that did for me."

both women laughed. Evie took my arm, led me around the room introducing me to everybody she knew. I was familiar with many of the faces from my party, but didn't remember their names. Evie latched onto me like a magnet, and I didn't mind a bit.

Evie and I were the last to leave the party. she lived just down the hall from Dede and Jerry. I walked her to her apartment and she invited me in for a nitecap. Before I left. we had made a date for dinner for the following night. When we hugged goodnight, my dick started stirring again and it felt good.

When I got to my apartment, I rummaged around until I found my old, outdated, computer, plugged it in, and turned it on. I went to the first porno site I could find. i knew that the possibility existed that my computer would become infected with a virus, but it was old and everything of value had been deleted or transferred to my newer one, so I didn't give a shit. I just wanted to see if my dick would get hard.

Once I found a porno site, it didn't take long before I not only felt stirrings, but my dick actually started to get hard. The more I looked at the porno, the more it grew; and those were just naked women. When I got to the section where there was actual fucking , and moaning, and thrashing going on, I was almost fully hard. I startd stroking myself and it grew to be like its old self; the dick I knew and loved. The same dick I had pleasured a few women with. Unitl I married.

The instant I mentioned marriage, I went from hard to soft in a single breath. I don't know if it was the thought of marriage or the thought of JT, but one of those words had an adverse effect on my hardness.

I shook my head to clear it, looked at more porn, and started getting hard again. I started laughing out loud and thought, "Look out world, heeee's baaack!"

The staff at the bank commented on my attitude more than once during the next week. Apparently, I was the happiest boss any of them had ever had. Even Evie commented on my jovial attitude during the course of our dinner date that week. It started when I picked her up at her apartment for dinner. she was ready when I rang her doorbell and she looked spectacular and the stirrings started. she was hot not only for a man who had not been able to get an erection for almost a year, but she would have been hot for a dead man.

Our evening went well as did the drink in her apartment afterwards. We were together nightly until the day before Thanksgiving when she flew home to Arizona to spend the day with her family. She was back the day after and I fixed supper for us. It wasn't really supper; it was pancakes. It was also Friday not Saturday, but I did it anyway.

We were together nightly for the next three weeks. The nights we didn't actually go out someplace, we were in her apartment, my apartment, or Dede and Jerry's apartment.

It was just before Christmas and we were sitting on the sofa in her apartment looking out. A light snow had started and we were sipping wine. Then we kissed. Then we kissed again. I was used to my dick getting hard now, and was always amazed at how good it felt. I know there were times when Evie felt it because she would press herself against me.

My depression had stopped being a problem, but a lack of confidence had taken it's place. I had become very unsure of myself. I had no idea how to act those times when I knew both of us wanted to go further, so I always stopped. I could sense Evie getting frustrated and I certainly was. I was afraid of being embarrassed because I was sure that the second she touched me or I touched her, I would explode in a childish, immature gush of semen. That, I was sure, would end our relationship.

Then it happened. We kissed. Soft at first then harder and more demanding. Our lips were still together when she took my hand and put it on her left breast. I froze. My lips froze. My hand on her breast froze and my fingers, instead of closing around that soft mound of flesh and relishing the sensation, actually stiffened. Her hand was still on my hand and felt it stiffen. She took her hand away and I immediately did the same. She had no way of knowing that I almost came as soon as my hand touched her. Like a fucking teenager, I almost fucking came as soon as I touched a cloth covered breast. I had never been so embarrassed.

She looked at me. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Uh, I think I better go." I said as I stood.

"Maybe you should." She said as she reached for her wine glass and drank what was left.

I left her apartment totally embarrassed and ashamed. I knew the word would be all over the building by Christmas Day.

When I got back to my apartment, there was another party invitation for Christmas Eve. The invitation acknowledged that Christmas Eve was traditionally a huge family evening, but the hosts wanted to celebrate with their apartment family and anyone not otherwise engaged that evening was welcome to stop by for a cup of eggnog.

I stopped by. By then I knew many of the residents in the building and was having a very nice time until Evie came in. Our eyes met but we quickly turned our attention to something else. I caught myself looking at her several times and discovered her looking at me as well. I couldn't take any more so I left.

The next day was Christmas and around noon I started to feel empty. I picked up the small red stocking with the present I had for Evie in it. It was a charm bracelet. I brought it before the night I couldn't touch her breast without cumming. I was hoping I might be able to add charms to it over time, but that idea was shot in the ass when I left her apartment with my tail between my legs.

I went down to her apartment and hung the stocking on her doorknob and went back upstairs to my apartment.

Around noon my brother, Billy called to wish me a Merry Christmas. We chatted for a few minutes before JT's name was brought up. "There's someone here who wants to talk to you," he said. The next voice I head was JT's.

"Hello, Ben. Merry Christmas."

"Uh, Merry Christmas."

"Are you doing okay?" she asked.

"Uh, fine. Thank you."

"Good. Well, take care. Good bye."

"Good bye."

Billy got back on the phone. :What the hell is she doing at your house?" I asked.

"We're not at my house. We're at yours or what used to be yours."

"Okay. What are you doing there?"

"Getting ready for dinner."

"What?"

"She and I are going to have Christmas dinner."