Pandemic Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Wanting to show what love can be.
1.6k words
4.41
18.6k
26
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
y2juan
y2juan
70 Followers

Previously: Meno and Delia had been living together for over a week due to a stay at home order. Some time during their cohabitation they began to act differently. The cousins started sharing a bed, which led to a steamy masturbation session.

************************************************************************************************************

It was about noon when I realized that Delia was no longer in bed next to me. I got up and opened the bedroom door. I walked the whole 5 feet to the kitchen and saw her in a pair of sweats and a old t-shirt. She was making lunch and humming along to a song I had never heard.

"Hey there miss. What are you up to and why so happy," I asked.

"Por que si/Because. I have a good reason to be happy. It's been a long time since I was with someone like we were earlier," she said.

I smiled and walked over behind her and gave her a hug kissing her on the neck. I let go and sat at the table. She kept making lunch and never once stopped humming her song. When she was done we sat in silence and ate our food.

We finished cleaning up and putting dishes away, and the whole time I felt like this was how it was always supposed to be. My cousin had once lived with my family for about 2 years and the whole time I had the biggest crush. Now years later I was again living with her, only this time I was able to do something about my feelings.

As we finished cleaning the kitchen I realized that because it was Saturday there wasn't much in the way of work or other distracting activities. I wanted to do something with Delia though. This wasn't just some physical thing for me, it was more and I needed her to know that.

"So I was thinking about cooking something special tonight. Maybe make some beef stew or something," I said.

"Okay....but why," Delia asked.

"Why not," I said.

She smiled and rolled her eyes and went towards the bathroom. I started to get things ready and began cooking the food. After about an hour I was mostly done and needed to leave the food cooking, so I decided now was a good time to take a shower.

I didn't want what was to be my first attempt at romance with my cousin to be upended by smelling gross. I walked from the kitchen and opened the door to the bathroom to be greeted with my cousin in her unmentionables.

"Shit! Sorry about that Delia," I said as I turned around.

My cousin laughed and giggled.

"Hey dumb, we masturbated each other about 10 hours ago. Now you're embarrassed," she said.

"Right....I guess not really. Just don't want to assume anything," I said.

She walked behind me and gave me a tender hug. She walked around me and made her way to her bedroom. Before closing the door she turned and gave me a wink.

"Hey don't do anything in there that we could do together. Esta bien/That okay," she said.

I smiled and shook my head. As I got undressed I looked at myself in the mirror. I was definitely a 4 arguably a 5. What was she thinking even considering being with me. No....I couldn't think that way right now. Right now I needed to shower get dressed and make sure that woman knew I wanted her. All of her.

The rest of the afternoon into evening went by like normal. Delia read a book and I played some games on my Switch. As the afternoon changed to evening I set up the small breakfast nook and put out plates and the food. Delia came in and sat down. We started on dinner and had a pleasant conversation.

We both loved anime, movies, and tv shows. We talked about the newest anime she dug, different types from action to drama, and some of the tv shows I told her were amazing, Parks and Recs and the like. It was getting dark outside and the temperature had already dropped considerably from the afternoon. As I started to pick up the plates Delia said she was going to unmake the bed and search for some new episodes of the Korean soaps she loved.

I finished washing the dishes and dried them. The whole time I was apprehensive of going back to the room. I needed to end our "date" the proper way so she understood what I wanted to come of these next two weeks.

I walked to bedroom and stopped just shy of the threshold.

"Hey Delia can you please come here for a second," I aksed.

She walked out with a wry smile on her lips and a questioning look. Delia stood a foot away from me and just looked at me.

"I am into you. Like I said before...being here like this, I want this. And I understand you may be thinking about this more than before...but know that I want this. I want you," I said.

"Okay," Delia said.

"What does that mean," I asked.

Delia looked me in the eye and gently put a hand on my cheek. She stepped forward and just stood in front of me for a second. I stood there looking like a fool, or at least I thought I did. She finally spoke.

"Hey dummy.....are you going to kiss me or not," she asked.

She didn't need to say it twice. I kissed her. Gently at first, then more passionately. As we kissed it got more passionate and we slowly made our way into the room. We kept kissing as I ran my hands down her sides and gripped her luscious ass.

She let out a slight squeek, and she clutched at my back. As we stepped further into the room her legs hit the bed and she slowly buckled down into a sitting position.

"I want you," I said.

"Yes...." she said slowly.

I gave her one more kiss before pushing her back into a laying position. I kneeled down and slowly pulled her sweat pants down, along with her panties. I had always marveled at how, despite being Latino, our skin was very pale. And for some reason looking at her legs they had a cream color to them. I ran my hands up them and felt Delia shiver.

Her skin was so smooth and soft. I kissed up each of her legs from her ankle to her calf to her thighs. I made sure to suck on her skin a bit, and then alternate between that and slight licking movements with my tongue. She her skin was so sweet and I slowed my movements as I came to her pussy.

"I'm going to eat you out baby....I can't wait to taste you," I said.

"I'm so wet Meno...please...please," she pleaded.

I slowly spread her legs and hitched her knees over my shoulders. I gently slid my tongue all along her slit. Lingering at her clit and drawing it into my mouth. I swirled my tongue on it and then continued my tongue movements.

I could feel her hips begin to move at the pace my tongue went. Our hands intertwined as she gripped my hands with almost superhuman strength. My tongue moved across and into her pussy. Her pussy tasted delicious, a sweet and tangy taste all at the same time.

My mouth was busy with slow sucking of her pussy lips and making sure to lick and suck on her inner thighs from time to time. Her soft skin was amazing to kiss, but I never left her pussy alone for long. I decided that it was time for her to truly feel desired, so I drew my hand in between her legs.

I kept running my tongue across and sucked her clit as I inserted my middle finger slowly. Her pussy gripped my finger letting me know she was ready.

"Oh shit.....yes Meno...please do it," she moaned.

"Yes babe....I want you to cum.....please cum," I said.

I started to move my hand and my mouth in unison. One finger became two, my mouth alternating between sucking and licking her clit and pussy lips. Her pussy started to spasm and her hips began to buck gently against my hand and face.

"Meno.....Meno.....aaarrrghhh...." she squealed.

Her legs clamped around my head as she came all over my hand and mouth. I slowed my movements until I was only kissing her inner thighs. I moved her legs completely on the bed and laid next to her. My dick was rock hard as I laid next to her.

She only had her top on, and she slowly scooted her legs into a bent position so she could face me on her side. She ran her hand on my face and smiled. Her other hand went down to my dick, and she slowly gripped my manhood.

"Holy moly Meno. I came so hard...you're face is so wet," she started to giggle.

I drew her closer and kissed her passionately. She slowly pressed her chest on my chest and she was half on top of me.

"Okay Delia, now what do we want to do next," I asked as she laid her head on my chest.

As she signed deeply, her hand went from my chest to underneath my shorts. She held my dick in her small hand as she kissed my jaw.

"I don't know. But something tells me it will involve this guy," Delia said as she lightly squeezed my cock.

She reached her head up and kissed me gently and cuddled closer to me.

y2juan
y2juan
70 Followers