Pandemic Pregnancy Ch. 01

Story Info
Cumming to grips with the future.
1.5k words
4.16
55.8k
42
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
y2juan
y2juan
71 Followers

*This is a continuation of Pandemic Love*

************************************************************************************************************

It had been almost a month since the last time Meno had made love to Delia. The morning after there had been a knock at the door and it was Meno's Father who had come to the pair up. Things had gotten more stressful and the two families had decided that his aunt and his cousin Delia would move into the garage at Menos family's house. It would be easier than everyone being apart.

Meno and Delia had to hurriedly get ready before opening the door to his father and getting their things ready to leave. His father waited outside and Meno and Delia shared one last kiss before leaving their love nest. They figured that they would tell everyone at once how things had changed.

Yet after they arrived things moved so quickly. Meno's aunt and cousin moved into the garage and he started school online. It was hectic and so much time had passed that it was just astounding. Not only that but Meno and Delia had not even had time alone because of it. Delia decided that it was enough and asked her mom and aunt if she and Meno could go get supplies for the week instead of the alternating one week Meno would go the next Delia and her aunt would go. The two older ladies agreed with the idea and Meno and Delia walked outside and drove off to the local markets.

As the pair drove off Meno stretched out his hand and covered Delias. She intertwined their fingers and she smiled at him.

"Hey you," Delia said.

"Hey," Meno said.

Meno looked at his cousin and was filled with a warm feeling. He realized he hadn't even really spoken with her other than about daily things in such a long time. He brought her hand to his mouth and kissed her knuckles, one at a time. She let a slight laugh out and smirked at him.

"Okay Romeo, I wanted to tell you something. Can we go somewhere and just talk," Delia asked.

Meno turned the car in the direction of a small out of the way park near his home. It was just a swing set and a small basketball hoop. The parking lot was enough for 8 cars at maximum. Meno pulled in and they moved to the back seat of the truck. Meno sat on one end and Delia outstretched herself and laid her head in his lap. He slowly stroked her hair and laid his hand on her belly. She cooed and put her hand over his hand on her belly.

"So I missed this. The connection." said Meno.

"Definitely. I really missed you," Delia agreed. She turned her head slightly and closed her eyes.

Meno closed his eyes as well. He started thinking about the time they had spent together alone in Delia's apartment. He wanted that, but all the time. He softly said, "I think we need to tell our parents about us. What do you think?"

Delia didn't open her eyes. She gripped Meno's hand and said, "I think so. I'm not totally sure but it's we should definitely think about it though. When did you want to tell them little cousin?"

Meno contemplated her question. He wasn't sure it was the right move either, specifically with everything going on. But he was sure he wanted to be with Delia. So he decided the sooner the better.

"How about when we get back, we tell them," said Meno.

"Ok," said Delia. She moved up and sat next to Meno in the back of the truck. She looked at him in the eyes and smiled. "I love you," she said.

"Love you more," said Meno as he slowly closed the distance and kissed her. The pair kissed deeper and deeper. It had been a long time since they had a moment like this. Meno kissed his way down Delia's neck. As he did this Delia pulled him on top of her. Meno slowed himself and said, "We don't have much time. But I think I do have enough time to do one thing right."

He spread her legs and pulled her sleek leggings down over her hips. Delia giggled for a second then let out a low moan as Meno went about his work. He slowly kissed her inner thighs and left a slight saliva trail from her thighs to her clit. He gently flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue before running it across her pussy lips.

His right hand went up and under her top and bra and gripped her left tit and squeezed. Delia cover his hand with her own over the layers of clothing. Her other hand went down and ran through his hair as his tongue started to push between her vaginal lips.

Meno ran his tongue in and out of Delias pussy. In moments her love tunnel was wet and well lubricated. He pulled his right hand back and worked in first his middle finger. He continued stimulating her clit and nibbled on the folds of her womanhood.

Delia gripped his hair tighter and her breathe started to speed up. She whimpered as Menos one finger became two. He worked them in and out of her with ease and speed. She loved the feeling so much. He was tender and gentle but loved to vary his technique. His fingers would go from slow to thrusting with determination. His mouth played with every part of her vagina, tongue lashes to her clit and the occasional long licks to her entire pussy. It lubricated and sucked on her folds, not to mention her tender and sensitive skin of her inner thighs.

Meno began to lap up Delia's juices as her pussy began to flow with excitement. Her legs had started to trap his hand and head between them. He knew it was time. His two fingers started to hook as the thrusting began to move faster and deeper. His mouth never left Delia's clit and he started to massage both her breasts with lust.

Delia was there. She could feel it, her climax was coming like a missile. She groaned, "FUCK Meno!!! YES baby....dame lo todo/give it all to me....no pares, duro mi amor/don't stop, harder my love."

Meno kept the pace and then pulled his hand from her breasts and gripped her hips trying to push his tongue and mouth totally onto her pussy. His fingers gyrated and thrust into her one final time. Delia came hard and gripped Meno's head and her thighs clenched to him for dear life. As her orgasm went on she screamed out like a banshee.

She slowly calmed. Her legs relaxed and her heartbeat slowed. Meno moved up and had a Cheshire cat smile. His face coated in her juices and cum. He licked his lips and Delia let out a laugh. She pulled him close and kissed him hard. He smiled in their kiss and said, "Damn baby, that was one hell of an orgasm. You sure you're okay?"

"That was amazing little cousin. Thank you so much Meno....mi amor/my love," Delia said.

The pair fixed their clothes and set off to the supermarket. Once they finished shopping they returned home. Opening the door and unloading the goods was quick and efficient. Meno and Delia sat in the living room next to each other and asked their parents to come in. They sat silently until Delia broke the silence.

"I love meno," she blurted out. Meno looked at her in shock and then said, "I love her too."

Their parents laughed and Meno's mother said, "Of course you do. You're family."

Meno looked down and said, "No mom. I'm in love with Delia. I have been since I was a teen. I am in love with her. I want to be with her."

His mother and Delias mother looked at him and Meno's dad laughed. His dad said, "I told you there was something going on with them. Primero Amor/first love."

Delia spoke up before their parents said anything. "I think Meno and I should move into the garage together. I don't want you to hate us, but we are in love."

Delia's mother looked at Meno's parents and then to the new lovers who were holding hands. "Esta bien. Si deberas se quieren, esta bien," she said. Meno's mother looked over and said, "I don't agree with this, but if you are happy...then be happy."

Delia and Meno looked at them and then each other. They embraced and their foreheads connected. They both looked at their parents and said, "Thank you."

***************************************************************************************************

1 month later

It was still early, only 7 am. Meno stretched out and rolled over in bed wrapped his arms around his lover. Delia woke and smiled as she felt Meno's arms. She sighed, then suddenly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom.

Meno slowly got up and asked, "Everything okay?"

To Be Continued...

y2juan
y2juan
71 Followers