Pandemic Roommates

Story Info
Husband and wife move in with mother-in-law.
2k words
4.16
62.1k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I'm up on the ladder decorating the Christmas tree when my wife does something I didn't expect.

"Hey Mom?" Rebecca say's.

"What?" Karen, my mother-in-law say's turning to look at her daughter.

The next thing I feel are my sweat pants being tugged down by my wife of more than ten years.

"Doesn't Scott have a nice ass Mom?" Rebecca asks, rubbing her hands all over my now exposed butt.

"Well, um, I guess so," Karen say's somewhat embarrassed.

"Don't you think he deserves a spanking for not getting a job yet?" Rebecca asks playfully spanking my ass.

"Stop it, Rebecca!" I shout. "I'm trying to find work you know that."

"But - no pun intended," Rebecca say's slapping my ass harder, "You haven't yet."

Karen had now come over to watch my wife spanking me on the ladder.

"Come on Mom, help me."

"I guess a couple of swat's couldn't hurt," Karen said and smacked my ass.

They took turns spanking me, then they each spanked one of my butt cheeks. I could feel my ass turning red.

Suddenly I felt Rebecca tickling my balls, while my mother-in-law ran her nails across my now red ass. I couldn't help it, but my cock started to get hard.

"Look Mom he's enjoying this," Rebecca said, grabbing my cock and stroking.

So, there I was holding onto the ladder for dear life as my redhaired beautiful wife was stroking my cock in front of her own mother, while she played with my ass and watched wide-eyed.

It didn't take long for me to cum. I shot a huge load onto the Christmas tree.

"We'll just call that sticky tinsel," Rebecca quipped. Karen laughed.

Rebecca offered Karen her hand that still had some cum on it, which she proceeded to lick off looking into my eyes the whole time, while my wife cleaned my cock with her mouth.

Then Karen was stroking my cock. "I didn't know what you meant by a curved cock, but now I see what you mean."

Okay, that's enough for today," my wife said, pulling my pants back up.

I quickly climbed off the ladder and went to the computer to search for a job.

To start from the beginning. We moved in with Karen after I lost my job, Rebecca's dad passed away a few years ago, so Karen was alone in a house too big and too quiet. Rebecca was her only child and we didn't have kids yet so she just puttered around the house. When I lost my job we needed somewhere to go, as Rebecca only works part time at a local bookstore. Karen was happy to take us in.

Karen dated a few men in the years after he husband died, but nothing really took hold. Some people are just like that I guess.

Anyway, the whole flashing thing happened as a fluke when I accidently walked out of the bathroom and stepped on my towel giving Karen a view of my cock and balls.

She gasped in surprise. I grabbed up the towel and ran to our bedroom. Well, Karen told Rebecca about it when she returned from work and ever since then, Rebecca has been flashing me to her mom every chance she gets. They think it's super funny. To me it's just embarrassing.

I obviously want to get a job, but part of me wants to see how far Rebecca is willing to take this. My own mother will be coming over for Christmas for a few days, so Rebecca will have to behave during that time. My father is also dead, that's one of the things that bonded Rebecca and I.

A week later my wife had invited three co-workers over. All female. One blonde, one brunette and one redhead. The redhead had freckles. They were all sort of cute in their own way, but no one I'd consider attractive. Not like my wife.

By the time I got home after an job interview, which I didn't get, they were all pretty drunk.

"Hey Babe. How'd it go?" Rebecca asked.

"Didn't get it," I said.

"Well, maybe the next one huh?" Rebecca said.

"Maybe," I replied. She was being awfully nice. Something was up.

"Hey, I have an idea!" She suddenly exclaimed. 'Here we go', I thought.

"Let's decorate my husband like a Christmas tree," she said.

The other three women laughed.

Before I knew it I was stripped to my underwear and was tied to the beam separating the kitchen and dinning room. Then tinsel was thrown on me and other decorations were tapped to my body. Someone even clipped a star on top of my head. I must have looked like quite a sight because the women were laughing and taking pictures of me with their cell phones.

"Okay, until me now Rebecca. This has gone far enough," I said.

Just then my mother-in-law walked in. Two older women followed her.

Great, this just keeps getting better and better, I said to myself.

"What's going on?" Karen asked when she saw me.

"Well, Scott failed to get a job even after the interview, so me and my co-workers decided to decorate him like a Christmas tree," Rebecca explained.

"I see. Need any help?" Karen asked. "I brought reinforcements," she said motioning to her friends.

"Sure but there's not much left to decorate," Rebecca said.

"Sure there is," Karen replied and yanked my underwear down and off.

The women either gasped or outright laughed at me. Here I was tied up naked in front of my wife, mother-in-law and five women I didn't know.

"Rebecca no!" I said. "This is too far."

In response a bow was tapped across my mouth so I couldn't object. then my butt and balls were "decorated".

Bells were tapped to my balls and Rebecca then handed each woman a feather from a feather duster and I was tickled making me jump and the bells tingle.

"Look, you're the bell of the ball," Rebecca said, making everyone laugh.

Because of all the tickling everywhere on my body, my cock once again started to grow.

"You're pervert husband's enjoying this again," Karen said. Then Karen and Rebecca told the other women about their spanking session they had with me.

Instead of spanking me though, they decided to tickle me while someone stroked my cock. The bells were removed from my balls and feathers were used on my butt, balls and asshole.

Soon I felt a mouth on my cock and looked down to see Rebecca sucking my cock. "Anyone else want a turn?" she asked. Of course they all did. They all took turns sucking and licking my shaft. Some went two at a time. Once Rebecca and Karen were sucking my balls while all their friends took turns sucking my cock.

Karen was sucking my cock. Using her tongue to play with my cockhead. Then I felt someone lick my asshole and turned to see Rebecca back there. Soon I was shooting off in Karen's mouth. She quickly passed my cock to the other women so that each one had a taste of my cum. Then they each took turns "cleaning" my cock.

I was still hard, so Rebecca stroked my cock until I shot off another load onto her moms now exposed tits. All the other women licked my cum from Karen's tits.

Finally I was untied. I collapsed on the couch exhausted.

On December 23rd. I finally got a job. Not just any job but a better one than I had previously and at more than double the pay. The only things was it didn't start until January 2nd.

Karen and Rebecca were both thrilled. We'd still have to stay here until we had enough saved up for a place of our own, but that was okay. With my wife's antics I was rather enjoying staying at my mother-in-laws house.

My mom, Nancy arrived on the 24th.

Rebecca thought it would be funny if I dressed up as Santa and brought some gag gifts in a red bag. She already had the gifts wrapped up. I agreed, but came in the back door, instead of the chimney.

Suddenly the lights flicked on and I heard my wife say, "Oh look, Santa's here with more gifts."

"Or maybe he's stealing the ones we have," Karen said.

"Alright, Santa, drop the bag," my mom said.

"What's going on Rebecca?" I asked totally confused.

"Wow, he knows your name. Must have been stalking you," Karen said.

"Well, I want to make sure he didn't steal anything. Search him!" Rebecca said.

"It's going to be hard with that outfit. Strip search," Karen said.

Once again I had my clothes removed. There I was in just my underwear. Then Rebecca turned me so I was facing my mother, very close and Karen pulled down my underwear. My cock sprang forward and hit my mother in the face. She gasped and my cock head landed in her mouth. "Oh my God Scott how dare you!" My mother said.

"Mom it was an accident you were too close and they pulled off my underwear," I pleaded.

"Well, I know how to fix that," she said. Soon I was over her knee and she was spanking my exposed butt.

Karen and Rebecca were tickling my feet causing me to bounce which was rubbing my cock across my mothers silk PJ'S. My cock was getting hard. When she stood me up my now hard cock once again hit her in the face. She gasped again, this time half my cock went into her mouth.

My mother did something I never would have expected. She bit down on my cock with her teeth. Not hard but I couldn't pull out with pain either. "You wanna play games. Let's play," she said.

She kept her teeth on my cock then used her tongue to lick the head of my cock. She relented her teeth and switched from sucking my cock to sucking my balls and stroking my cock. Meanwhile Rebecca and Karen were getting undressed. They both had medium size breasts with average areolas and nipples. Both were shaved.

I was shoved to the floor where Rebecca sat on my face and Karen climbed onto my cock, while my mother got undressed. Since no one said anything, I felt like this wasn't spontaneous. I believe they planned it out. But at the moment I didn't care. Soon Rebecca came and they switched. I made Karen cum just before my wife had her own orgasm. Then it was my mom's turn. She had big breasts with big areolas and fat nipples. When she sat of my face I saw she had a triangle just above her pussy lips. Who knew my mom was so hip? I licked and sucked on her lips and clit until she exploded in orgasm. It didn't take long for me to shoot my first load into my mothers mouth.

Without a break I was made to lick all three women's asshole while they kneeled on the couch. I did and also fingered them all to another orgasm. Then I was made to fuck my mom from behind, doggy style. As I fucked my mom my wife licked and sucked my balls and my mother-in-law licked my asshole. I came I no time filling up my mom's cunt, just before my mother had her own orgasm. Karen and Rebecca took turns licking my cum from her dripping pussy.

Rebecca got behind me and started licking my asshole while Karen stroked my cock, aiming it at my mothers huge tits. As I had just cum it took awhile so Rebecca slipped a finger inside me and that did it. I shot a load on my mothers huge breasts. Then I was told to lick off my own cum. It wasn't as bad as I though it would be, plus I got to suck on my mothers tits and fat nipples.

What started as a fluke and my wife being silly led to some great sex. I wonder what they have planned for New Years Eve?