Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The fact that we're still here on God's earth," Greg laughed mercilessly, "shows that you continue to fail! But what does any of this have to do with me and Spencer?"

Jezzie stopped pacing and looked him in the eyes. "You ever do one of those ancestry tests on Spencer, Father?" A wicked smile slowly formed on her face. "Because if you had, you would have discovered that he has the slightest sliver of Hebrew in his genes from his mother's side."

The priest was aghast at this revelation.

Jezzie continued. "Of course, I always knew that Mary was a lost cause. She was even more devout than you." Jezzie then brought up her cigarette to her face and examined it. "Getting her to curse God was never going to happen." She then turned back to the priest. "That's why I had to get rid of her, Father. Did you ever wonder why Mary found us in the sanctuary? It wasn't an accident. And her death would mean that there was just one remaining descendent in the long family line of Job."

"Spencer," Greg whispered.

"Spencer," Jezzie repeated. "He's young. He's impressionable. He's totally pissed at you and at the world. Is he the last hope for humanity? Because, Greg...you know what's coming, don't you?" She took a puff, cocked her head upwards and exhaled a magnificent cone before again walking slowly towards him. "You've been warning your flock for the last 14 years that it's coming." She leaned over and whispered into his ears. "The End of Days." She stood up and strolled back towards the desk, the cigarette between her fingers glowing brightly at its tip.

"God will defeat you, Beelzebub," Father Greg protested.

"God," Jezzie thundered as she spun around to face the priest, "doesn't give a FUCK about humanity any more than he gave a fuck about Job and his family!" Jezzie again began pacing back and forth in front of Father Greg, but this time with more animation. "You know the rules, Greg. I can make some mischief here and there, but I can't do anything God doesn't allow me to. Christ, the guy is all powerful!" Jezzie was shouting now. "And yet here I am, free as a predator that's been caged for who the fuck knows how long, ready to unleash the demons of hell on God's children. No, Greg, this time it's different."

Still animated but no longer yelling, Jezzie took a quick puff and then exhaled it just as quickly. "You wanna know what I think, Greg? Hmm? I think he's lost faith in you all. Of all his creations, you were his favorite. He gave humanity everything, and he gave you free will. And what did you do with it? You pissed it all away." Jezzie was on a tear now. "Look at the world, Greg! Look what you've done to it. It's a fucking cesspool; a hell on earth. Christ, you're no different than the lowliest beast that shits in its own bed. What you wouldn't do for the orgasmic pleasure of a quick fuck.What a piece of work is man!"

Jezzie stopped pacing and looked tenderly at the man in the chair she tormented. "And you, a man of God," she said, once again moving close to him, "you are a shining example of God's misplaced trust." She fell to her knees and caressed his thighs with her hands. "I truly enjoyed our moments together, Greg. Few men can move me with a 'confession' as strong as yours." She cocked her head and brought the long cigarette up to her lips, puffing on it slowly as if reliving one of their numerous sexual encounters. She exhaled a cone of smoke into the priest's shame-filled face. "But I have a feeling Spencer is up to the task."

Jezzie stood up and smiled. "See ya again soon, Father." She turned around, the cigarette dangling from between her fingers, walked through the desk and through the wall. The priest, feeling his body released from the confines of the chair, placed his face in his hands and began to sob uncontrollably.

PART 11 - "Spencer's Story"

The night had turned cold and foggy as Spencer sped down the freeway in Stephanie's Mercedes at 90 mph filled with rage. "I don't need him," he murmured. "Fuck himand his church!" he yelled as he pounded the steering wheel with such a force that the car veered into the next lane. He frantically reached into his coat for a Pandora and pulled out a cigarette to light. He puffed hard, inhaled, then puffed again as smoke jetted down through his nostrils. The Pandora fed his fury and hatred for his father as every puff was an act of rebellion.

"He thinks he can fuck with me?" he said out loud as he quickly changed lanes for the exit off-ramp. "I'll fuck him up so bad he'll wish he were dead." He took another long puff as he ignored red lights on the streets to Stephanie's house."Dead!" he shouted in a smoky exhale as he pounded the steering wheel again.

The fog was so thick now that Spencer could barely see four feet in front of the car, but then out of the mist appeared Stephanie's house. He swerved the car into the driveway and brought it to a screeching halt onto the lawn. Except for his heavy breathing, Spencer sat motionless, his hands tightly gripping the steering wheel as the butt of the Pandora between his fingers sputtered its last vapors of smoke.

He threw the butt out the window and lit another cigarette, snapping back the first puff deep into his lungs. What would he do now? Would he live at the dorm until the semester was over and the money ran out? Get a job? Hope for some scholarship money? Live with Stephanie and her sister? "Yeah, right," he said to himself. "I could be their house boy." He snapped back a thick ball of smoke and held it inside his lungs, becoming one with the power of the Pandora. And as he did so, he thought about Jezzie who had been intruding upon his thoughts so often the last few days. Why did he feel a connection to this woman? And why did he feel that she held some role to play in his future?

"Spencer," he heard a feminine voice echo in his mind, "it's coming."

"The end of days," Spencer whispered to himself. He stared at the darkened mansion which was again shrouded in mist. It looked empty and foreboding, but Spencer sensed a presence inside that sought to draw him in. Was this the moment of temptation his father had warned of in his last sermon? He instinctively knew something was waiting for him inside; not just the carnal pleasures he would get from fucking Stephanie, Lisa, and Lynn, but something else; something wicked and lustful.

His father would want him to go home and pray for God's forgiveness; that's why, Spencer concluded, he MUST go into the house. "Fuck 'im," he said with one long final puff on his Pandora which he then threw out the car window. Excitement rose within him as he made his choice to willingly give into his lust. Spencer lit a third Pandora and got out of the Mercedes.

The fog surrounding the house gave everything a dream-like quality, and Spencer wondered, considering his dreams of late, whether he was actually awake. He had the sensation that he was gliding up the walkway, and as he neared the front door it slowly opened, revealing Jezzie with her signature 120 between her fingers standing along side it. Spencer somehow expected that she'd be there. "We've been waiting for you," she said with a smile as he walked slowly into the candlelit foyer and down the short hall into the living room.

The air was dense with smoke, illuminated by hundreds of burning candles that gave a gothic setting to the space. The furniture was gone except for three sitting chairs in the middle of the room, each facing the other at an angle in the form of a large triangle. Stephanie, Lisa, and Lynn, each stark naked, were seated in these chairs, their eyes glazed as they slowly exhaled long streams of smoke into the airspace before them. Spencer smiled lustfully at the sight, his dick rock hard, and he walked into the center of their triangle.

Aware now of his presence, Lynn stood up slowly on his right, smoke rising like a curtain from her lips, and moved towards Spencer. She inserted the cigarette between her lips and held it there, continuing to puff every few seconds and slowly exhale the contents through her nose as she placed her hands around his waist and began to pull his shirt up over his head. She then took her fingers and lightly stroked his back. "Mmmmmm," Spencer groaned with his eyes shut as tingling sensations emanated all over his body. When he opened his eyes, he watched Lisa stand up on his right, smoke cascading down from her nostrils like a divided waterfall. She moved close to him after taking a long puff, their lips almost touching, and then slowly let the smoke flow from her mouth into his between soft kisses. After another long puff, she moved her face down his chest, a long ribbon of smoke flowing continuously out of her mouth, and fell to her knees. She unzipped his pants, gently pulled out his hard cock while taking a double-pump on her 120, and placed it into her mouth, bathing it with smoke in between puffs. Spencer groaned with pleasure as he brought his own Pandora up to his lips.

Stephanie sat directly in front of Spencer, watching him intently with a wicked smile. As she took puff after puff that illuminated her face in an orange glow, she softly stroked what Spencer saw was an old wooden box sitting in her lap. He recognized it immediately as the box from his dream, and instinctively knew it held the test to his temptation. This would be the ultimate act of rebellion against his father. He wanted to look into that box.

Stephanie wrapped her hands around the box, her cigarette jutting out from between her fingers, and stood up from her chair. Her smile never left her face as she walked slowly towards her lover.

"Spencer," she said as she gradually opened Pandora's Box, "do you believe in free will?" White tentacles of vapor began seeping out from under its lid and worked their way towards Spencer's face, slithering into his nostrils and the corners of his mouth.

Near the point of ejaculating all over Lisa's face, Spencer replied in a lustful groan, "I do." He opened his mouth wide as the smoke from the box moved with greater force between his lips. Faster and faster the smoke traveled as it rushed into his body with the roar of thunder and the speed of a high-powered hose. Spencer felt as if he were suspended in mid-air just above the point of ejaculation.

And then the smoke stopped and everything went silent and black.

+++++++++++

"Tickets, please," the young Asian woman said at the entryway.

Spencer looked around and found himself at the cinema across the street from the university. He didn't know why he was there or what movie he was to watch. He looked to his left and found Stephanie, her arm locked in his, and her face in a dreamy state of ecstasy as she brought a cigarette to her lips and snapped back its smoky contents deep into her lungs. On his arm to the right was Jezzie, her deep and beautiful eyes looking lustfully into his.

Spencer turned back to the Asian female at the door who held out her hand, a cigarette smoldering between her fingers, as she said again with a flirtatious smile, "Tickets, please." Spencer realized it was Lisa - and oh, how he wanted to fuck her up the ass right there in the lobby.

Jezzie handed Lisa three tickets and nudged Spencer to move forward through the door. The smell of popcorn and stale cigarette smoke wafted through the empty lobby. Spencer looked over at the concession counter and saw Lynn leaning over the cash register taking a slow-burn puff on a long cigarette. He watched her majestically exhale a creamy stream of smoke as her head slowly turned to follow him and his companions walk across the smudge-stained wall-to-wall red carpeting.

The three of them sat down in the dark theater, Stephanie and Jezzie hanging on to him like two trophies on the arms of a VIP at a Hollywood premier. Spencer could hear the sound of an old style projector start up behind him, and a beam of light cut across the dark room and splashed on to the screen. The two beautiful women flanking him lit fresh cigarettes and exhaled voluminous white clouds that drifted toward the front of the theater until the screen itself seemed shrouded in smoke.

Spencer liked what he was experiencing. He felt important and powerful. He no longer had to live by the rules of others; or by the rules of his father. To hell with all of them. He would make his own rules now. He pulled out an all-white Pandora from the pack in his pocket and lit it. Excitement swelled within him as he watched the tip glow a bright orange and the smoke float from his mouth in a heavy exhale into the white light of the projector.

Spencer looked to his left and could see Stephanie remaining in a trance-like state as she slowly and repeatedly brought the cigarette up to her lips. On his right, Jezzie's gaze was transfixed on the screen as she held her cigarette just to the right of her mouth, repeatedly taking a puff and snapping it back before slowly letting the smoke drift out from between her lips. "I love this movie," Spencer heard her say sentimentally.

Spencer finally looked up at the screen and watched the white light of the projector suddenly grow darker as the opening title of the film came up:

"SPENCER'S STORY: THE TRUE-LIFE TALE OF A BOY ABUSED BY HIS FATHER."

The words "Spencer's Birth" appeared on the screen, followed by old silent home movies of him as a baby first coming home from the hospital. There was a close-up of his mother holding him up to the lens, waving his little hand at the camera.

"Awwwwe, so cute," he heard Jezzie coo next to him.

"Spencer Grows Up..." read the placard on the screen as the movie cut to various family clips of his childhood: playing baseball, blowing out candles on a birthday cake, showing off an "A" he got on an art assignment. But another placard soon followed: "...amidst hardship and tragedy." Clips followed of his father berating him over something trivial; and of his mother sad and sullen as she waved away the camera lens. When the camera entered into the church and revealed his father sitting up on the alter smoking a cigarette while a woman - the camera didn't show who - gave him a blow job, it looked like an earthquake was occurring as the camera jostled back and forth before finally dropping to the floor.

"The other woman," Jezzie whispered with a wide grin.

Spencer was stunned. This was the first time that he realized that his father had had an affair. Was that why his mother always seemed so sad and fragile? Fury welled up in Spencer for his father's betrayal.

"Don't you just hate him?" he heard Jezzie whisper in his ear. Spencer, his mind filled with violent and vengeful thoughts, slowly nodded his head as he looked at the screen with a stone-faced expression.

The next scene showed only two legs dangling by the edge of a staircase. Spencer was again stunned. No one had explained to him that his mother committed suicide. He was only 5 when it happened. His father and Carol, his secretary, had told him only that she died in an accident. With the truth now revealed, Spencer knew that he could never forgive his father for such a crime. He nurtured that hate into vengeance as scene after scene appeared of the priest sternly dressing down the boy for one thing or another. Spencer needed no soundtrack for the film as he could remember every word of every reprimand.

"A Ray of Sunshine" read the words on the screen, and a smiling Stephanie waved at the camera. Various scenes followed of them walking hand in hand on campus; sharing an ice cream sundae; their first kiss. Spencer looked to his left at Stephanie who stared at the screen blankly as smoke cascaded down from her nostrils. Only when the camera showed the two making-out in the back of her car did her lips curl into a sinful smile. Within a few seconds, the screen showed the first time she sucked him off in the back of her Mercedes.

If that wasn't enough to arouse Spencer, then watching the movie detail Stephanie's crossing-over as she opened the Pandora's Box and filled her body and soul with its evil contents practically sent him over the edge. He watched her body on the screen writhe in orgasmic ecstasy after Jezzie snapped her fingers, but his eyes grew stern as he watched her fuck each of the young Asian thugs in the noodle shop.

"Oh my," Jezzie said softly in mock surprise. "So much for true love."

He slowly turned his head to his left and saw Stephanie staring at the screen in delight with an evil smile on her face, smoke curling upward from between her lips into her nostrils as she watched herself get fucked on the table. Spencer felt nothing at the knowledge that his true love had betrayed him. She was just pussy to him now; something to make him feel good. And she did have the ability to make him feel VERY good.

Spencer turned his head back towards the screen where Stephanie was now on her third fuck, and he reached down between his legs and unzipped his pants. His dick was rock hard and crying out for relief as it throbbed upward through his boxers. He threw down the now spent cigarette onto the floor, lit another one freehanded, and placed his hand firmly on the back of Stephanie's neck. Slowly and forcefully he pushed her face down into his lap where she obediently took the dick into her mouth and began to suck. Spencer sat back, puffed heartily on his Pandora freehanded, and continued to watch the movie while Stephanie's tongue went to work.

"The Argument," a placard on the screen read, and Spencer felt an out of body experience as he watched himself argue with his father over the photos of him and Stephanie. He smiled as he watched himself on the screen light a cigarette. "I look good," he said smoothly.

Jezzie concurred. "Such a handsome smoker," she whispered.

He watched the Mercedes speeding down the freeway and nearly crashing into Stephanie's home. He saw himself enter the house, walk into the center of the room surrounded by Lynn, Lisa, and Stephanie, and experience the power of the contents in the Pandora's Box.

"The Denouement," read the screen. The Jesus Our Redeemer Evangelical Church was engulfed in flames, and Spencer watched himself, a wicked sneer on his face, kicking the body of his father as it lay motionless in the parking lot.

"THE END"

Was his father dead? Spencer couldn't tell, but it gave him such an erotic thrill to witness his behavior on the screen that he thought he was going to climax at any moment. "Swallow every drop," he growled at Stephanie as she moved her head up and down on his lap, and he brought the cigarette to his lips for a non-stop puff, ready to ejaculate his jizz deep into her throat.

"Deleted Scenes," the screen read.

"Oh, I love the outtakes," Jezzie said as she patted her companion's arm.

Spencer didn't care to watch any further. He just wanted to cum into his girlfriend's mouth. But then he saw on the screen a close up of his father getting a blow job on the altar, his face contorted in ecstasy as his lips pulled hard on a cigarette. The camera then panned down to the woman's face between the priest's legs, and Spencer could see all too clearly that it was Jezzie, smoke pouring out of her mouth as she vigorously moved her head up and down over the erect penis.

"Oh, my," Jezzie giggled. "What'sthat scene doing in there?"

Spencer was filled with a rage that bordered on madness. If he held a knife in his hand, he would plunge it into the breast of the woman sitting next to him; the woman who had sex with his father, leading to his mother's suicide. He looked at her with hatred in his eyes, but Jezzie continued to watch the screen. "Oh, they should have kept this scene in," she said as she quickly began to masturbate while bringing the 120 up to her lips for a cheek-hollowed puff.

Spencer turned his face towards the screen and saw his mother putting a noose around her neck.