Pandora's Box Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake just looked slightly amused. "Okay? Well, I'm not a college guy, so I guess there's no issue."

"I do need to have a private talk with her though. Do you mind?"

"No, I'm good right here thanks."

Austin sucked air between his teeth. "I really gotta insist that you leave us."

"That's not happening. Especially given what you just said to her. You're the one who should leave," Jake replied nonchalantly.

"Mate, I'm not gonna ask again."

"Neither am I."

"You really want me to body you in front of all these people?" Austin's voice rose considerably and several people nearby turned their heads. "All in defence of this slut?" He gestured rudely at Dani, who watched tensely.

Jake rose slowly out of his seat, watching Austin carefully. "Apologise for that," he replied in a calm, measured tone.

"Are you kidding me?" Austin laughed derisively and looked around, increasingly agitated as more and more people turned to watch. "Get the hell outta my face."

Austin swung at Jake; the latter dodged his clumsy fist and, in one powerful movement, slugged Austin across the face. Jake's knuckles connected directly with the crimson mark Dani had inflicted previously, and Austin crumpled with a loud groan.

"Oh my God," Dani shrieked, clapping a hand over her mouth. Jake was breathing heavily, a stern expression on his face as he gazed down at his attacker. Austin rolled over, whimpering in a deep tone as he looked up at Jake, who still had his fists raised. The entire café had gone completely silent, every pair of eyes focused on the unfolding action.

"Come on big guy," Dani said, hopping out of her seat and grabbing Jake by the arm. He was still tense -- she could feel the powerful muscles beneath his clothing, and a charge of excitement ran through her. "Let's go."

Jake allowed Dani to escort him from the café, keeping an eye on Austin the entire time. As soon as they were outside, Dani pulled on him harder and they broke into a run.

"This way!"

"Where are we going?"

"Up here!" Dani led Jake back to the second-floor room where her lecture had been, leaping the stairs two at a time. Butterflies flickered in her belly as she peeked through the window in the door, confirming that the room had been vacated, and opened it, pulling Jake in behind her.

"Dani? What are we doing?"

"You don't have to do anything," Dani replied breathlessly. She dragged Jake to the corner of the room and, after looking around once more to check they were definitely alone, she dropped to her knees in front of him, her heart racing.

Dani couldn't explain how or why, but something about the way Jake had stood up for her turned her on more than anything. Perhaps it was the way he had stayed calm. Perhaps it was the way he had defended himself so expertly. Whatever it was, it had got her completely worked up and horny.

Dani could already feel herself starting to leak between her legs as she began to unbuckle Jake's jeans, undoing his belt and yanking down the zipper.

"Woah, woah, woah, Dani, what the hell?" Jake glanced towards the door although, notably, he didn't try and physically stop her from undoing his pants.

"My hero," Dani said, grinning up at him with a cute, wide smile and her large, hazel eyes. She undid the button on Jake's pants and pulled them down to his knees, before fishing his rapidly hardening cock out of his boxer-briefs.

"Dani, someone could come in!" Jake didn't sound concerned, but almost a bit excited.

"I hope they do," Dani giggled, grasping Jake's erect length in both her hands. It felt so solid and smooth, the faint veins running along it like Calacatta marble.

"Dani, I-"

"Shhh!" Dani leapt to her feet and placed a single finger firmly against Jake's lips, gazing into his eyes with the sweetest smile on her face. "You're such a great guy Jakey. You didn't even get to cum last night. Let me fix that for you."

Dani grabbed Jake by the lapels of his jacket and pulled herself up to him for a deep, intense kiss. Stunned for a second, Jake accepted the kiss passively before pulling himself together and responding. He placed a hand against Dani's lower back, holding her in while he pushed his tongue back against hers.

Dani giggled as they snogged, a vortex of glee twisting and rolling in her belly as she felt Jake's virile member rub against her leg. His warm breath felt great against her lips and she pulled herself in tighter, balancing on tiptoes as Jake leaned back against the wall, the sounds of their wet smooching and faint breathing echoing around the room.

Jake reached up and brushed Dani's crop jacket off her tanned shoulders; she giggled again as she felt the air-conditioned breeze tap against her bare skin. She ended the kiss and stepped back from Jake, removing her jacket completely and dropping it on the desk, leaving only her skimpy bralette for coverage above her waist.

Dani dropped into a deep squat and brushed her thick, glossy hair out of her face before returning her hands to Jake's prick, maintaining eye contact with him as she guided it between her pink lips. She latched on and began to suck him off, eliciting a low, drawn-out groan from Jake as he leaned back against the wall.

"Fuuuck me. I forgot how good at that you are."

"Mmm. I didn't forget how good you taste." Dani guided her tongue across Jake's throbbing shaft, making sure to lovingly lick every inch. She had one hand wrapped around the base of his length, buried partially in his coarse pubic hair, while the other gently massaged his balls as if to ready his swimmers for their triumphant exit.

Jake's head was thrown back with his eyes closed, his breathing laboured and deep with the occasional moan of pleasure slipping through. This reaction only made Dani work his cock more enthusiastically, loving how her efforts made him feel so good. Jake's slick pre-cum coated her tongue and lips, and she licked it off happily as she began to wonder what his cum would taste like.

There was a bang outside the classroom as a door swung open -- both Dani and Jake jumped, the former yanking the latter's cock out of her mouth as she stared, wide-eyed, at the door with a string of saliva and pre-cum hanging from her upper lip. They heard faint voices, a slight thud as the door closed, and both then breathed a collective sigh of relief as the voices began to fade. They looked at each other with nervous grins and giggled apprehensively.

"Close one," Jake remarked, leaning back into the wall.

"Seems to be a running thing for us," Dani said, still laughing as she returned Jake's stiff prick to her waiting mouth and began to deepthroat him, caressing his balls as his cockhead ground against the back of her throat.

Dani's long brown hair kept falling in her face and she continuously brushed it away until Jake reached down and gathered it all in one strong hand at the base, holding it back as she bobbed back and forth along his glistening length. Dani could feel the strength behind the grip, and this only made her wetter and hornier.

Dani pulled back, a string of pre-cum dangling from her lip before it dropped and splashed against her straining cleavage. "Want me to get my boobs out?"

"God yes," Jake breathed, struggling to focus on his words.

Dani giggled as she pulled her plump tits out of her top; they jutted from her chest with her small pink nipples erect and hard. She shimmied closer to Jake, grabbing her knockers in both hands and rubbing them against his cock.

"Ever had a titjob before?"

"Never."

"You want one?" Dani teasingly rolled Jake's member between her cushiony breasts while looking up at him and biting her lip.

"From you? Fuck. Yes." Jake nodded.

Still grinning, Dani squeezed Jake's cock between her tits in a snug grip and began to pump up and down. She had done this only a couple of times before and wasn't entirely sure if she had the technique down right, but Jake's increasingly heavy breathing and deep groaning seemed to indicate she was doing something right.

The skin-on-skin feeling of his beautiful prick sliding gracefully between her melons was exquisite, and Dani let out a small, excited moan as she watched Jake's length pulse, disappearing into the depths of her supple cleavage and then reappearing, his cockhead smeared in pre-cum. Dani licked her lips in anticipation as Jake let out his loudest, most strained groan yet.

"Getting close, big guy?"

Jake just nodded silently, his eyes closed and his mouth hanging open. Dani smiled, loving how her wet mouth and soft tits had tamed the tall, muscular man twitching in front of her.

"Good. You wanna finish on my boobs, or in my mouth?" She continued to wank Jake off with her tits all the while, equally excited by the potential of either guzzling his cum or having her breasts glazed.

After five seconds of expectant waiting, Jake finally gasped out his response.

"Mouth."

"Mouth it is," Dani giggled. She gave Jake's cock one last pump between her tits and then let them fall against her chest -- not that they had far to fall given how perky and firm they were. Dani took Jake between her lips once more, preparing for the grand finale.

Dani began to work the top half of Jake's member, slowly and sensually rubbing her pink lips along his shaft and using her tongue to lash his cockhead with long, erotic strokes. Jake's breathing was loud and laboured, and Dani began to moan gently and encouragingly as well as she felt his thick prick start to quiver and pulsate in her mouth. The sounds of soft slurping and wet suction drifted around the room, a debauched contrast to the ordinary chatter of students that could be heard faintly through the window.

Dani closed her eyes, feeling Jake glide smoothly against her tongue and lips -- part of her never wanted it to end. His cock was one of the nicest cocks she'd ever blown and she almost felt privileged to have it in her mouth. However, as Jake started to groan and writhe, she knew his climax was nigh. And she was determined to make it a good one.

Dani didn't change her technique but she did speed it up, sucking faster and pressing her lips and tongue harder against Jake's slippery skin. She wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and started to jack him off with rapid strokes, while gently squeezing his balls with her other hand as if to coax out his potent swimmers. Her legs were starting to ache from squatting for so long, but her hunger for Jake's beautiful cock overcame her discomfort.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Jake let out a loud moan, his powerful body shuddering as his balls began to boil and overload. Dani passionately drove her lips down his shaft, thrusting up and down as she felt his prick quiver and throb against her tongue and mouth.

"Ah! Fuck!" Jake let loose a rhythm of strained groans and gasps as he exploded inside Dani's mouth, his cum blasting out in thick ropes. Dani nearly gagged as she felt the first hot burst splash against the back of her throat, but she valiantly continued sucking and pumping as Jake ejaculated. She enticed every drop out of Jake's quaking testicles, guzzling his salty jizz down greedily and with great enthusiasm, continuing to work his cock all the while to maximise the pleasure.

At length, Jake's orgasm receded -- he continued to shake a little as the final pangs dissipated, and Dani drew him out of her mouth, with long strings of saliva, cum, and pre-cum stuck to her lips and chin and dripping down to her bare tits. She grinned up at Jake with delight, and he blissfully smiled back, stroking the back of her head with long, firm strokes.

"That was amazing. You're so gorgeous."

Dani smiled gratefully. "You're welcome stud. That's my 'thank you' to you."

Jake raised a puzzled eyebrow. "For what?"

"For not knocking me up last night, of course," Dani replied with a giggle, stuffing her breasts back behind her bralette.

Precious Memories

"You sure you don't wanna come inside?" Dani asked, resting her head against Jake's shoulder and looking up at him. They had walked back to her flat after cleaning up and leaving the classroom.

"I hope that's not a play on words," Jake grinned, his arm wrapped tightly around Dani's narrow waist.

"I don't think I'm ready to be your second baby mama just yet," Dani laughed, leaning into him. They stared into each other's eyes for a brief moment before leaning in and sharing a charged kiss.

"I wish I could," Jake continued as they pulled apart, "but I've gotta go. I'm supposed to pick Lucas up from pre-school. I'm already late." He sighed reluctantly.

"My bad," Dani giggled, "at least you have a good reason."

"Yeah, somehow I don't think it'll fly too well with Ava," Jake smirked. "But I'll see you Friday? I'll drop you a message with all the details."

"Definitely! Sounds great," Dani beamed, a rush flowing through her. She sighed, rubbing Jake's hard chest through his shirt. "You really know how to get a girl all worked up, you know?"

"I've done nothing!" Jake laughed. "Today was all you!"

They shared another passionate kiss, their hands gliding over each other before finally breaking apart and saying goodbye. Jake watched as Dani walked inside and waved her off before turning away and walking down the road.

Dani skipped up the stairs to her flat, humming brightly to herself and grinning from ear-to-ear. The door was locked but, as she entered, she saw that Martine's room was now awash with light.

"Hello?" she called out, met with deafening silence.

So Martine had come home and left again. Dani shrugged and went into her room. She was still supposed to be studying -- exams loomed on the horizon -- but after everything that had happened today she just couldn't bring herself to. Dani crashed onto her bed and passed a fairly chilled out and uneventful day before falling into a deep sleep just after 11PM.

She awoke on Wednesday morning feeling refreshed and energised. It was a dreary, rainy day and Dani had nothing planned. She padded barefoot and braless into the kitchen wearing grey designer joggers and a white crop top, her big tits bulging prominently through the fabric. She couldn't help but note that Martine's room appeared just as unoccupied as the night before. Dani felt a small spark of anxiety, wondering why her friend had been out of the house for so long.

After fixing herself Greek yoghurt with granola for breakfast, she picked up her phone and called Martine, waiting tentatively as the phone rang. Eventually it went through to voicemail.

"Hey babe," Dani said, seating herself on the edge of her bed and running a hand through her wavy curls, "it's just me. Hope everything's ok. I was thinking we could get takeout and study together tonight if you're not busy? Lemme know. Ok, bye."

Dani ended the call and dropped her phone on the bed, wincing as unease twisted in her gut. What was Martine doing? She always answered her phone. Always.

But then Dani shook her head and sighed. Martine was probably fine. She was allowed to take her eyes off her phone once in a while. She was likely still with Ethan. It was ridiculous to worry about her like an overbearing mom.

Pushing Martine out of her mind, Dani sunk into her bed with her laptop and notebook, booting up Spotify and playing her favourite study playlist. The next several hours passed steadily as Dani revised hard, making notes, post-its, and diagrams in colourful pens.

Dani was so lost in her work that, around midday, she almost didn't notice her phone buzzing next to her -- she reached over and snatched it up, pausing her music as she held the device in front of her face, expecting to see Martine's caller ID.

But it wasn't Martine at all.

Dani's eyes widened as she beheld the name that had appeared, trying to get her attention. Her breathing deepened and her heart starting beating rapidly as her thumb hovered over the screen, her phone continuing to vibrate in her hand. She had, for some time, wondered when she might hear from this person again but, now that they were calling, she knew perfectly well it could mean only one thing.

Dani licked her lips nervously and, with a single deep breath, she tapped 'answer' and held her phone up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello Daniella." Butterflies twisted in Dani's stomach as she heard the familiar, deep tone at the other end.

"Hi Luis." Dani's voice wavered slightly as she, for the first time in nearly three months, spoke to Luis Alvarez, the man she had played Pregnancy Craps with during her first shift at Pandora's Box.

"How have you been?"

"I-I've been good. You?"

"I'm well, thank you. How's Pandora's Box treating you?"

"Yeah, it's good thanks. I've been doing a couple of shifts a week."

"Nice. You must be raking it in."

Dani chuckled. "The money is good. Very good. Although I haven't worked at all this past week."

"Oh? Why's that?"

"Just exams. And I'm trying to sort out my work placement for next year. I've got an interview next week for this fashion marketing agency downtown-" Dani trailed off, clearing her throat with acute embarrassment. "Heh. You probably don't wanna hear about any of that though, right?"

"It's interesting to hear what you're up to. And it's good that you're excited. Tell me more."

Dani blushed slightly. "That's sweet. Uh, that's it really. I do want it a lot though. I'd love to get a job there after my degree is done."

"I didn't know you were doing a fashion degree."

"It's a fashion marketing degree," Dani emphasised, "so more of a business degree. I'm just focusing on fashion because, well, I like it."

"So that's your dream job? Fashion marketeer?" Dani could tell Luis was smiling on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah, something like that. Either that, or be a personal trainer. I like fitness too."

Luis chuckled. "You don't say. The girl with the round bubble butt and the tight abs is into fitness. One look at you is more than enough to figure that one out."

"Luis! Stop it," Dani giggled, blushing harder.

"How long is your degree?"

"Two years of study, which I've nearly finished, then a work placement year. Then I graduate with my associate degree. I can also do two extra study years and get a BA degree after that, if I want."

"Those are some big plans. Good for you."

"Heh. Thanks Luis."

"Anyway, I did want to ask you something."

"Oh yeah?" Dani felt the butterflies in her tummy intensify -- she knew that Luis hadn't called just to catch up on her career prospects.

"I'm back in town this weekend. And I'll be at Pandora's Box on Friday night. Are you working?"

Dani felt her body tense slightly at the timing of Luis' visit. She was due to ovulate on Saturday, and therefore would be entering the most fertile part of her cycle on Friday night. Had he planned this out? Surely not. There was no way he could possibly know the regularity of her cycle... was there?

"I-I'm not actually, I'm afraid. I have plans."

"Plans?"

"That's right."

There was a brief silence at the other end. "That's a shame. You have to do what you have to do, of course. I was hoping to see you though."

Dani gulped. "Well, I'm unavailable I'm afraid."

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just... I'm gonna be on a date."

"A date?" Luis' voice was laced with amusement. "That does sound fun. Make sure you're careful though. You know as well as I do what your body's up to this weekend."

Dani inhaled sharply, raising a hand to her mouth as her stomach contorted into a tight knot. He did know. How did he know?

"Y-yeah, I know. I'm always careful."

Luis chuckled. "I wouldn't say that's true."

"I..." Dani trailed off, glad that Luis couldn't see her face going bright red.

"Relax Dani. I'm just teasing. It's a real shame that you won't be around, but I hope you have fun on your date. Maybe next time I'm down you'll be available."