Pandora's Box Pt. 04

Story Info
Some news sets up the boat camping trip.
2.3k words
4.54
5.1k
10
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers

It was the day we were to set out on our annual boat camping trip and we got bad news. Megan, Gary's wife, would not be joining us. That would make Kellie the only woman going and I was concerned she'd back out with that being the case.

Our boat camping trip consisted of us taking what used to be Gary's dad's boat to Knoxville Tennessee and putting it in for a long journey down the Tennessee River to Paducah Kentucky spending the days fishing, drinking and just having a good time. Then at night, we'd anchor offshore This year is the first year that the boat was officially Gary's as he bought it from his dad.

Two years ago was the first year we brought the girls along after Steve and Chris agreed. Gary and I joked they only agreed because it would allow them to ogle our wives which they denied vehemently.

"You ok with Megan not going on the trip?" I asked, hoping she understood what I meant. We'd talked about this trip specifically being a time to expand her flashing. I guess we'd always thought she'd either have to hide it from Megan or just talk with her about it.

"Yeah. You know why she's not coming, right?"

"No. Did she say something to you?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said with a grin on her face. "Brad, she's pregnant. Gary knocked her up. She's been having terrible morning sickness and couldn't fathom having to deal with it on the boat for that long. No one else knows yet."

"Oh, wow. Good for them!" I said. I was happy for them, but I had two admittedly shitty thoughts. The first was a fear Megan's pregnancy would push Kellie to want to have a baby herself. It's not that I don't want kids, but I just didn't want to have one now. The second thought was concern that Megan's status would put Kellie's recent playfulness with my friends, especially Gary.

Kellie read beyond my words. She knows me well. "Don't worry, champ. I'm not ready for a baby either."

I literally breathed a sigh of relief and Kellie laughed at me and punched my arm.

"What about... 'show and tell'?" I asked her using the pet name we had for our adventures since the Mardi Gras photo was discovered.

"No worries there either. She and I talked. She knew about it. I apologized to her and she laughed. She said Gary had to admit to her why he came home so revved up the night I flashed him. Did you know all the guys have the Mardi Gras photo now? Gary showed it to her. To be honest, I think it's hot as shit that she's seen it."

My head instantly went to a lesbian scene between Kellie and Megan. And then it was with them together and Megan with a pregnant belly. "Fuck yeah."

She gave me a sideways glance as she was zipping up her backpack. "Dirty boy. I can imagine what you're thinking. And yes, that thought has been in my head too."

The photo reveal has opened us up to talk about sex in a way we never really did before. We openly discussed past lovers (which frequently led to hot sex between us). Jealousy was felt, but we embraced it rather than tried to ignore it and let it hurt us. Among these discussions was an admission that Kellie once got drunk and fooled around with a sorority sister of hers but that she and the other girl were both too embarrassed to do anything more or even talk about it.

"But there is something more she told me. Are you ready for this, babe?" she asked, very much winding me up.

"Ok..."

"Gary has a 'hall pass'... to be with me."

"What!?!?"

"Yeah. It gets even crazier... He's had it since we met," she told me with such relish.

I was completely blown away by this news. This means that Gary had told Megan years ago that he desired to sleep with Kellie and she had permitted him to do so.

"Wow. Well, that certainly puts this trip in a new light, doesn't it?" I said. If Gary had the all-clear and has had it for years, and the other guys were single, that meant she could actually sleep with any or all of them.

"Yeah, it does. Brad, I know we've done a lot of talking and gotten off thinking things. Fantasizing what could be. Remember when I said going down a certain path would be like opening Pandora's box? This is potentially a moment where that box could be closed and only a few of the bad things have gotten out. How far do you want to take things on this trip or otherwise?"

Kellie is not one prone to hyperbole. If something were to happen on this trip, things would change for us. I still cannot explain why I was so interested in Kellie sleeping with my friends. And this was far from the only time we've talked about it. We've both admitted freely that we were turned on by the idea. We'd had a whole month since the last photo and Kellie flashing Gary where there really wasn't much of an opportunity to play as everyone was super busy prepping for this trip.

I looked Kellie straight in the eyes. I loved this woman so much. A part of me wanted to lock her in the house and never let another man near her. But that part was repeatedly taken out back and beat down hard by the increasingly bigger part of me that wanted her to be free. To watch her fuck another man.

"Babe, if you want to sleep with any or all of them I want you to. I'm in whether this ends up being a one-time experiment or something we want more of. I never want to lose you and I know, I know, this is something that could easily risk but I don't want to not do it because I'm scared of losing you. Especially as it's something we both want to at least try."

Kellie worked hard to suppress a smile. "Oh Bradley, I so fucking love you. I swear to you I will never leave you. You allowing me to do this is, like, the greatest gift ever. I get to fuck some cute guys and then come home to be in bed with my favorite person in the world? I have hit the damn jackpot. Should there be any rules?"

"Rules? Like what?"

"Well, do I need to make them wear protection?"

"Oh, right. Ummm, I don't know. You're on the pill, so pregnancy is not a concern. So I guess the issue would be STIs, right? I mean, Gary's been with just Megan for years and Chris may have gone some time without being with someone. Doesn't mean either is fully safe, but good chance. Steve might be the one to be concerned about, but I know he covers up on his dates. I trust the guys, to be honest with us, so I guess it's up to you."

"Oh fuck. Are you telling me you'd be ok with them taking me bare and maybe cumming in me?"

I blushed suddenly. I didn't know what the right answer was here.

"Couldn't they pull out?" I spurted out not really thinking.

"Yes. I could ask them to. Is that what you would want?"

"Honestly? No..."

"You want them to cum inside your wife? Inside my little cunny?"

Holy shit that thought blew me away. "Yeah," was all I could get out.

At this point, she was already really close to me but she moved even closer, pressing her body to mine and grabbing my dick through my pants and squeezing it. She leaned in and breathed lightly in my ear.

"The idea of your friends cumming inside me is so fucking hot. You wouldn't just be letting them have sex with me, you know that right. It's like you'd be letting them own me for a bit. Is that what you want? For your friends to own your wife's pussy?" she asked me softly.

Kellie had somehow figured out what it was all about even when I was still struggling to define what I wanted. I did want them to own my wife. For a few moments anyway.

I nodded to her, "You're right. That's what I want."

She backed away a bit looking at me with wide eyes, perhaps shocked that I admitted that. "Really?"

"Yes."

She jumped into my arms and kissed me passionately. "You're a crazy perv and I love it! Ok, next question: do you need to be there every time I fuck one of them?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what if something happens spontaneously and you aren't around or what if, especially, for the first time, the guys don't feel comfortable with you watching?"

I hadn't considered this. It made sense to plan for the possibility.

"How about this, I will always want to be there to see it, but if that's a hindrance it's ok to do it without me. Obviously, I would need you to be honest about it happening and I wish there was a way for me to see it without being present."

"Oh wow. I just had an idea to address that. And it's so dirty. What if I take at least one photo with my phone every time I do it? I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind if I keep their face out of it and share it with them. Like a trophy for every fuck. There might be a time where it's not feasible, but I try if I can."

"That would be amazing."

"Can you imagine THAT photo album?" Kellie said laughing. "Ok, so they can cum in me if they're clean. They can fuck me even if you're not there, but I'll get a photo for each fuck. Anything else? What about things you don't want me to do with them?"

I stared blankly at her. "What do you mean?"

"Bradley, baby I love you but sometimes you lack some imagination. What if they want to fuck my ass? What if they want to cum all over my face and tits? What if they want to tie me up? What if they want to do me all at once?"

"Fuck, really?"

"Hon, they're guys. You think the guys might have their own kinks or things they might want to try with your slutty wife?"

"Umm, I think it has to be what you're comfortable with. I wouldn't want them to hurt you."

"What if I didn't mind being hurt a little?"

"Are you serious?"

"I don't know. I'm trying to let myself go. Who knows what I might be willing to at least try? I've been spanked pretty well before."

"This is not something you'd mentioned before."

Kellie laughed at my sudden surprise at learning she was into a little S&M.

"It was one time. To be honest, it was pretty hot. But, and I'm serious about this, it's not something I would want from you. Is that weird to say?"

"Ok... I think I get that. I'm your safe space?"

"You've got it, mister. I'm not saying I just want vanilla sex with you, but I would never want us to go there. I know that's a bit fucked up, but I'm trying to be completely honest with you."

"Thank you for that. I don't think I could go for this if that wasn't the case, no matter how much I might desire to see it."

Kellie nodded. "Same. We can't keep anything from each other over this. Ok, one last thing. Once something starts, only I can end it. I mean at the moment. No matter how intense it is, no matter how bothered by it you might be, you have to let me finish it. We can talk afterward about not continuing or taking a break. But once it starts, I'm in control. This is a make it or break it thing."

Maybe I was taking the whole thing lighter than she was for her to have considered this before, but I didn't see this as a problem. Could I control myself if I thought it was getting out of hand or I was concerned for her safety? It helped tremendously that we were talking about just my three friends I had known for years. Had she ever considered being with someone other than them? It didn't matter- because what we were talking about was about them, I saw no reason to have a problem with this rule.

"Ok, yeah. I will trust you to do what you need to and see it to the end. I get that it wouldn't be fair for me to let you start something and then chicken out. I agree."

Relief swept over her face. I think she was concerned I wouldn't like that rule.

"Holy shit, we're actually going to do this?" She asked, obviously full of Adrenalin.

"Yeah. How are you going to start things up?"

"It's not like I'm going to hop in the van naked," she laughed. Gary was picking us up in a van he used to take us to the starting point. He'd hired someone to transport it to our endpoint to have it waiting at the endpoint.

I laughed too, imagining that in my head.

"I've got the basics of a plan to kick things off, but don't you think it will be hotter if I don't tell you my plan?"

I saw her point. "Ok, yeah, that makes sense."

"I know you're hard but I'm not going to get you off. I want you going out of your mind with lust for me as we kick things off. In fact, I think it would be hot if you can't get off until I've gotten all three of them off first."

"Ummm, wow. Ok. Jesus. I hope your plan doesn't take more than a day."

Kellie just laughed again. I was serious.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
320 Followers