Pandora's Box Pt. 07 - A Slippery Slope

Story Info
Janet's submission continues.
5k words
3.05
3.9k
7
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
921 Followers

I'd encourage you to read the prior parts to most enjoy this story. They're short.

Waking up in the morning with an erection while on vacation is always energizing. Particularly when you fired the gun on the two previous nights and still have bullets in the chamber to look forward to shooting.

Bright sunshine was coming in the window, I could smell coffee, and I was looking forward to another day in paradise. The day after I push some boundaries in our sexual relationship, I'm always a little anxious to see how Janet feels. When we were dating, years ago, I always had that anxious excitement after a new experience, first time heavy petting, first mutual masturbation, first intercourse, first blowjob, first experiment with anal sex, and now, years later, the first-time exposing Janet in front of a man masturbating as he watched her being fucked.

A perky good morning greeting from Janet suggested there were no extraordinary consequences but the next comment, "We'll visit at breakfast." suggested Janet had some thoughts to share. We walked over to the dining room and loaded our plates with fresh local fruits, bacon, and waffles. After a quick recap of the plans for the day, a rather busy Saturday, Janet asked, "So how do you feel about last night?"

"I slept fine." I said trying to keep a straight face.

"A horny hunk of a man Jacked off outside our window while you fucked me? And you slept fine?" Janet responded, trying to keep her voice low enough to not be heard by other diners.

"In all seriousness, I found it extraordinarily exciting. Your willingness to participate while partly sober was somewhat surprising. You were beautiful and you were responsive. You were embarrassed enough to be cute and signal this was not normal behavior. And it was obvious I'm not the only one that thought you were sexy. We should probably wipe the dried cum off the window when we get back to our unit."

I continued, "Chuck sent a text message this morning saying that they were planning another oven mitten chicken contest this afternoon and that since you two won yesterday you could only compete if you rode your horse backwards with Chuck turned backwards as a handicap." I grinned.

It took Janet a few moments to get that image in her head. "You're bullshitting. You think that's funny, the vision of another guy with his face in my crotch? Maybe I should ride him upside down so I can suck that nice cock of his."

"No Chuck didn't send a text message, but I bet he'd love to have a chicken fight backwards or with you upside down. Maybe we should text him and see if he wants to practice. I can see the thought of it gets your nipples aroused under Lisa's blouse." I said.

Surprise, surprise, who should show up when we were giggling but Chuck coming to breakfast. As it turns out we had a pleasant talk, first not once mentioning the events of last evening. We got to know a little bit more about him. He too had two daughters just about the age of ours but was a single father having lost his wife in a workplace accident two years earlier. A generous payout settlement afforded him a nanny but work and the girls kept him very busy. He had only started to do a little dating and acknowledged last night was not something he had ever done before or imagined doing.

He seemed embarrassed but acknowledged it was the most exciting and out of character thing he had ever done - something motivated by a few drinks, hot sun, being anonymous 1500 miles from home and being around beautiful sexy woman including one with her legs wrapped around his neck. He reassured us he had no designs on doing anything either of us was uncomfortable with and seemed relieved when we shared similar feelings. He added how delightful it was to be away and relax and relieve some stress. He stood to leave saying he was headed to golf then to town for shopping for gifts for his girls and he wanted to pick up a few joints since it was legal on the island, and he hadn't tried any since college. He noted, "While I'm doing crazy things, I thought I'd try a joint. Do you want me to pick some up for you? he asked.

We passed as I couldn't risk it with my security credentials and the smoke made Janet nauseous.

Then as we parted ways he smiled and said, "I'm not so sure about getting together in ten years but I'm around two more days if you get the urge to leave the curtains open again, do let me know. And Janet, you look lovely with clothes on too."

No sooner had Chuck left our table than we got a call from our kids and their grandparents. They recapped their activities, outlined their outings for the weekend, and, of course, asked if we were going to bring them any presents. Janet's parents inquired about our vacation so far. Janet relayed that we were having a very nice time, the weather and food were great, and we had a lot of activities planned. Her mother was delighted we were having fun and encouraged Janet, "You guys have worked extremely hard you deserve this vacation, I hope you relax and have fun, let your hair down a little try some new things, enjoy your time away. Time flies by, enjoy life while you can."

I chuckled to myself, "If she only knew. Janet had certainly tried new things and let down more than her hair."

I thanked the in-laws again, told them Janet had a chance to ride a horse bareback yesterday, and I assured them I would make sure Janet tried some additional new things and had fun." As they said goodbye, I was fending off Janet's elbow as she reacted to my comments.

The morning outing was a group trip to a nearby town to do some tourist shopping. Janet wore a sundress from Lisa's collection and a pair of heeled sandals. I quickly talked her out of her bra, and we were set to board the shuttle van.

Janet was getting more comfortable in public without a bra in spite of the fact that her nipples were readily apparent and the snug fitting sun dress top danced delightfully as she walked. Lots of skin and sexy outfits were pretty standard on the island. We had a delightful time visiting the local community and picking up a few gifts for our daughters and souvenirs from our visit. We returned in the early afternoon, had a late lunch, and decided to head out for the beach. I had chatted with the bartender regarding topless beaches as I had heard there were some nearby.

As it turns out there was a well-known topless public beach about a mile from our resort in one direction, but he suggested hiking in the opposite direction about 3/4 of a mile. He said there was a rock cliff that jutted out into the water. By walking or swimming around that rock feature one came to a secluded cove area about 200 meters long with a rock cliff at the other end and no other access. He noted that if we were game to wade or swim around the rock depending on the tide, we would likely have a beautiful beach with only a handful of others.

Janet seemed game so we packed a few items into a wet bag and headed out on our hike. She wore a delicious little bikini, sun visor, and water shoes and we carried water bottles, tanning lotion and a couple of towels. The passage was only chest deep, so we had no trouble getting to the Cove. It was gorgeous, as were the half dozen topless women each with they're spouse or partner. We recognized a few folks from our resort, no doubt having been given the same advice. The limited access seemed to filter out the young and old. As we settled in I only had to beg three times before Janet relinquished her bikini top.

Not surprisingly, everyone was checking everyone else out, but each couple seemed to be enjoying time with their partners. We had been there about half an hour when two of the couples went in for a swim. It wasn't long before it was clear that they weren't swimming. I was rubbing another coat of sunblock over Janet's shoulders and breasts, and she had fished her hand in my swim trunks as we watched the two couples thrashing around in waist deep water. Before long another couple on shore attempted to hide behind their modest beach umbrella as they stripped down, fully naked and went at it.

By now the other couples were coming out of the water carrying their swimsuits. I whispered to Janet, "You stack up pretty well compared to the competition." As I tweaked her nipples.

She responded, "And you do as well, but none of the guys showing their packages compare to Chuck, but then again, we saw him with a full erection."

We had a nice dinner after our return from the beach and settled in on some beach chairs to watch the sunset while enjoying a cocktail. Tomorrow would be our last full day before flying back home. We had a commitment for paddle board lessons in the morning, riding horses on the beach in the afternoon and a farewell dinner dance that evening. Janet and I cuddled before bed, but I decided to leave her a little horny from watching the couples go at it on the beach.

Janet managed yet another sexy swimsuit for our paddle board lesson. A tight white one piece with no lining on the top kept both myself and our instructor distracted after Janet had her first dunk during the lessons. She seemed to have lost any sense of modesty over the past few days and in fact appeared to relish the attention she received based on how aroused her nipples were. A light lunch and we were back at it. Janet wearing a T-shirt to avoid getting sun-burnt for our horseback experience but that too did little to disguise her aroused nipples to the delight of the other men in our group.

We got back to our room, rested for a while, then cleaned up and dressed for the dinner dance. As we were about to head out, we noticed there was a small gift package and a note. It was from Chuck and read, "A little something sweet for the sweet woman I met."

It contained half a dozen individually wrapped chocolate candies. Janet promptly ate one and reported it was delicious and put a couple others in her purse to take with us.

Janet looked stunning. The dress from Lisa was a body hugging yellow above the knee length dress. The front had a nice view of her cleavage, but the back was truly extraordinary. There was a series of ladder straps holding together the sides of the dress but the cut out back dipped from her shoulders to a few inches below her waist revealing her full back all the way to the start of her butt cheek cleavage. I don't think Janet appreciated how truly seductive the back of the dress was.

Dinner was delightful. Janet was in a particularly good mood. The sunny weather had given her a beautiful tan and glowing skin. She retrieved a second chocolate from her purse and ate it while we visited quietly during the closing remarks from our host. I nonchalantly picked up the wrapper from her chocolate candy and noticed the writing. Now everything made sense. The writing noted that the chocolate was infused with THC, the active ingredient in dope. I had mentioned to Chuck that smoke bothered Janet so he had obviously bought these thinking she might enjoy the edibles. It also explained why he gave them to her. I asked Janet how many candies she had had and she mentioned it was her third. I smiled, contemplating whether or not I should tell her. I thought I would wait a bit.

We danced a few dances until my bad leg got tired. Janet was anxious to dance more so I invited a man at our table to dance with her. It was fun watching him struggle to decide where to place his hands on her mostly bare back during the slow song. Two other men danced with her and she seemed to be enjoying being held close in the slow dances and shaking her booty in the fast dances. The effects of her chocolates seemed to be very apparent for my typically far more bashful wife.

Who should show up late at the dance but Chuck. It turns out a tour group he was with encountered a bus breakdown, so he got back late. He greeted us politely as if we were old friends. I told him we were getting ready to leave but I thought he should at least dance with Janet a time or two. I told him that Janet had enjoyed the chocolates he sent. In fact, she's had three this evening. I gave him a wink as I mentioned chocolates and he seemed to acknowledge my message.

Janet quickly pulled him to the dance floor, and they danced two fast songs with Janet putting on quite a show. The DJ called the last dance and put on a slow song. Chuck seemed to have the same experience as the other men as he hesitated where to place his hands initially then as the dance proceeded, he managed to explore the full expanse of Janet's bare backside.

As the music came to an end, Janet came to me at the table and whispered in my ear that it was time to take her home and, "Take care of me." Her message that she was ready for a romp in the sack.

She gave Chuck a nice hug and wished him well. He said he would miss seeing her.

I joked, "You could always come to the patio window."

Janet giggled and grabbed her purse and Chuck stared at me with a little more serious look on his face. Janet wasn't watching when I smiled and nodded.

When we got back to our room Janet said she had one more outfit from Lisa that she wanted to show me since our trip was coming to an end and she hadn't had a chance to wear it yet. She grabbed the bag from her suitcase and headed off to the bathroom.

It was well worth the wait. The outfit was stunning. Not really an outfit but rather a vintage looking set of black lace lingerie. A push up half cup bra bulging and revealing the tops of her areolas, bikini panties with matching lace front and a shear back, a black garter belt, and seamed black silk stockings with requisite black heels.

I had already taken off my shoes and tie and jacket and quickly embraced Janet with a passionate kiss and hug. As I pulled her tight, I teased her saying, "I'm sure this isn't the first hard cock that's pushed against you tonight."

She giggled confirming my suspicions. It was then we heard knocking at the patio door. I told Janet I thought she should pull back the curtains and see who was there.

She responded, "I'm not dressed to go to the door."

I kissed her forehead and said, "Normally I would agree with you but tonight I think you're dressed just perfectly to answer the door."

Janet hesitated and then walked to the door and pulled back the curtain slightly peering out.

"It's Chuck." She said.

"We shouldn't make him stand out on the patio tonight." I responded.

"Are you sure?" She said.

"Unless you don't want to." I answered.

Janet unlatched the sliding door and stepped back.

"Thank you. You look amazing." Chuck said.

Janet smiled, modestly and fidgeted as he approached her. As he took the few steps necessary to stand in the middle of the room, he clearly saw her magnificent breasts displayed by the push up half-cup bra. They were pleasingly full, perfectly shaped, very firm, and tipped with puffy areolas and protruding, erect nipples.

He leaned over and their lips met for the first time. He kissed her lightly. He moved his lips away to gaze into her lovely eyes, and he saw in them both sweetness and desire. He kissed her again, with slightly more intensity than before, and she put her hand behind his neck and pulled his face against hers. She opened her mouth to accept his advance. In an instant their tongues were dancing, and their lips were pressed together.

Janet paused and pushed away slightly then turned to me. She kissed me then began undoing my shirt buttons and belt. As she pushed my slacks down, she asked, "What's the plan?"

It didn't take me long to answer as I had thought about this a lot over the past few months since we got in Lisa's locked room and particularly since Friday night when Chuck watched through the window while he masturbated. I responded looking at both Janet and Chuck. "Your anus is off limits and nothing but my cock goes in your pussy. The rest is up to you."

Janet giggled, "We are on vacation, and you said we should try some new things."

She pulled down my shorts and watched my rock-hard erection stand at attention.

She turned to Chuck, "If you can't follow the rules you need to leave, if you can, get your clothes off."

He needed no further instruction. He stepped back and began removing clothes. She watched intently as he pulled off his shirt, undid his pants and stepped out of his slacks and sandals. He stood before her in only his briefs, which could not hide his erection protruding above the waistband.

She said with a tantalizing grin, "Are you finished?"

He did not hesitate and pulled off his briefs and stood naked before us. His uncircumcised penis was at attention, and her gaze devoured his body.

"You have a beautiful, manly physique, Chuck. I have wanted to see all of you."

He put an arm around her and kissed her again, finding her mouth open and eager to welcome his tongue. With both arms he pulled her against himself which pressed her breasts against his bare chest. Her nipples were erect, and her tits flattened against his body.

He could not resist the urge to fondle her. His hand found the clasp on her bra and he quickly dispensed with it then proceeded to grasp her bare breast, slightly tweaking her nipple as his hand repeatedly passed over it. She grabbed his hair and kissed him harder. He knew this was going to be an absolutely wonderful and unforgettable night.

Then he focused his attention on the tip of her breast, gently pulling and pinching it, the depth and frequency of her breathing increased noticeably, and she groaned through their kisses. He continued his attention to her nipples, increasing the pressure of his digital assault to try and determine what pleased her most. She responded in a way that foretold the passion he would enjoy with her.

She separated her lips from his only slightly, just enough to say, "Yes, play with my tits. I'll tell you if it hurts."

She groaned again as he grasped her breast from the underside and squeezed it, raising the nipple to a deliciously enticing peak. He lowered his head and captured it between his lips and began to suck it. Janet's reaction was immediate. "Oh, God, Chuck, yes...yes...suck it."

He eagerly obliged her, bringing increased pressure on the areola while bathing both in the warm wetness of his mouth. She put both hands on his head, pressed his face hard against her breast, and encouraged him with urgent words, "Oh, yes... bite it...bite it...I want it."

I had never witnessed her behaving this wantonly before.

The black lace lingerie was sexy but viewing her completely uncovered breasts provided a greater thrill.

"Lie down," he whispered escorting her to the nearby bed. He pushed the bed covers down. My heart raced in anticipation. We were naked taking my nearly naked, wildly horny, and beautiful wife to bed with every intention of taking pleasure in her body.

Seated on the bed behind Janet, I put my arm around her shoulders, and she snuggled against me. He resumed sucking and nibbling on one tit, and her body began to move in response to her increasing pleasure. He moved his hand to her other breast while continuing to suck. He began tracing a path down the middle of her chest to her tummy. She knew where he was going, and her hips began to slowly grind.

Chuck used the opportunity to peel her panties down. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair patch framed by her bikini tan lines greeted him. His face moved to her pussy and his tongue worked its way through her pubic hair to her slit. He paused at the top of her slit. I was kissing her neck and ear from my position behind her.

"Please...please." she begged as she opened her legs in a gesture of eager submission.

Chuck slowly traced the outlines of her slit from top to bottom. Janet's arousal was clearly evident. He slowly moved his mouth over the length of her opening until he was touching her clit. She gasped and her hips began a slow, wanton undulation. He had every intention to please her orally.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
921 Followers
12