Panic Attack!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The torturous attack seemed to go on forever, bringing me to a plane of existence I had never, ever known. I felt sexually abused, yet it was beyond my ability to comprehend anything beyond terror...and pleasure. I could not fight the attack...nor could I enjoy the pleasurable titillations. I was alone, assaulted, and I was...

I had no reasoning why I would orgasm, but I did. I began cumming through my body, feeling only the nerve endings, combined with the terror of the situation. My situation seemed the ultimate form of dominance. I felt controlled by something I did not understand. The eroticism seemed to go on forever, without reason. The fibers of my being stretched out to embrace the phantom tongue on my breasts, then my body, finally, my cunt. There was no understanding why, but I was lost...

There was a loss of time. It seemed to go on forever. I came over and over again until I didn't think it possible that I would cum once more, but I did. My cunt was on fire; my breasts assaulted with unbridled finesse, and my body seemed under the control of whatever, or whoever was dominating me. Then there was nothing.

I was satisfied, totally sated and fulfilled. There was the feeling of finality that entered into my mind, but other than that: NOTHING! I still could not move...I could not see...and...then I could...

There was a moment when I felt time stopped. I struck the unbridled lack of control, and it sent me to a place I was sure no others had been. Had I been RAPED? And if I had, I had no idea who the culprit was. Now I could see my room...now I could move...now I was free...or was I?

I gathered my being in another corner of the room, balled in a fetal position, waiting...I did not know for what...but waiting, none the less. The terror I had faced alone dominated me filling my mind with monstrous moments of uncertainty. It seemed an unbelievable event of cosmic proportions occurred. The foreboding I felt had not left, and there was little understanding of the time that had appeared to have been lost forever...but the passion...the argument for the excruciatingly delectable truth...the totality of created pleasure continued to exist.

I did not realize what time it was when I came back to reality. Not knowing was a good thing for sure, but having no control, as usual, was not. All I know for sure, a loud sound came from the front door of the apartment, and I could not do anything to prevent whatever was happening. I had been balled into the fetal position, remembering the events of the night before for hours.

I looked up in an anticipatory expectation toward the door of my bedroom not comprehending what I hoped for, but I soon met the actuality of my underlying desires. Standing, looking at me with sincere concern was my beautiful Judy and two security officers from the company. She had brought them in case something terrible had happened to me.

When I had not shown up as I said I would, she attributed it was because I had overslept. Unknowing to me, however, it had been two days since the storm. There had been increasing concern at the office, including Jennifer, which something terrible had transpired. Jennifer approached Judy to tell her she needed to find me. She knew of our relationship before, and she had approved, much to my surprise. I also found out that the young woman looked up to me. Although Jennifer was the way she was, I found it strange that a different style would be preferred.

Judy, realizing something was up because I huddled in the corner of my bedroom, rushed to me. There had never been a time in our relationship that she ever imagined I would end up in such a situation. When she comprehended I was traumatized by something, she gathered me in her arms. I hugged her back. I was feeling comfort from a lover, not just a friend.

The security officers wanted to question me, but Judy waved them off. I was sure she meant to find out what had happened and then officially report it to the police. As long as I was okay, the security men did not need to know anything. Anyway, I had a surprise for her in that I did not have a clue. The young men moved out of the room and then I heard them shut the door to the apartment. I continued to cling to my former lover.

Then she kissed me; her phenomenal aura embellished my own. The kiss was unbelievably sensitive, much more than I would have expected. The kiss lingered into kisses, into passionate improbabilities.

"I didn't know what to do. You hadn't come into work for two days after the storm. I was at my wit's end. It wasn't until this happened that I realized how much I love you, Moni."

My body reacted by folding itself into her more. I wanted to become one with her. "Does this mean I have to find a new job?" I questioned.

"No, precious, I think I could probably take a chance with you, but I have news for you that will settle our dilemma forever. They have determined that our business has grown so much, because of you, me, and people like us contributing to the overall bottom line that they are going to split my division in two and hire additional people to fill the new positions. They have asked that I talk to you about becoming the supervisor for the new office. I didn't know what had happened to you, so I was unable to give them an answer, but the job is still available if you want it. We would be equals. We could resume our previously established relationship, but I would have to inform HR what was going on and fill out the paperwork. We would both have to sign it. Would you be willing to sign it, Moni?"

I merely answered with an enthusiastic kiss. I was in no condition and certainly not able to make such decisions in my state. I perceived her sudden change in attitude could be the fact that I had gone missing. I imagined she probably realized how much she missed me. I did reason she probably felt the fact we would be equals at work might help her perception of things. Then the lingering question popped up. Was her job more important than her love for me?

"When did you find out about the job?" I asked suddenly concerned about her turn around.

"I came up with the idea for it the night of the storm when I while stuck in the office. When I found out the idea was approved, I was ecstatic. It didn't call you here, so I could surprise you when you came in the next morning. I thought about you so much after we talked that night. After you didn't show up the morning after the storm, I didn't get concerned. I simply figured you decided it wasn't safe to come in. When you missed this morning, I became afraid something had happened to you."

"You came up with the idea?" was all I could muster. I had heard the other things Judy said, but I wanted to know more about how she came up with the solution. I knew Judy loved me. We had to love each other considering the tenderness of our affair, the emotional completeness of the relationship. The words she had said in her office that day two weeks before were selfish connotations of her ego. In other words, she was letting me down gracefully so that I could keep my job.

"Yes! At first, they were resistant, but after I told them to look at your sales' record and told them you could teach a whole new office those amazing techniques of yours, they became more than interested." When they asked me why I was doing it, I was honest. I couldn't have you working in my department, because of my love for you. The company, however, couldn't afford to lose either one of us. It was logical to make the move they eventually did. If they had told me to let you go, I would have left the company. I had already made up my mind. Moni, I can't live without you. I tried, but after you left my office the other day so obviously hurt, I knew I had to search deep inside and come up with a solution. That's why I tried to be tender when you came in over the elevator debacle."

I guess I should have been angry that it all came to this, but she did it before my ordeal, whether real or imagined. I lifted my head to get one more kiss but ended getting quite a bit more than I bargained. Her kiss was seductive, not just the typical variety. Her lips lingered on mine like a new lover's tentative attack. Her mouth opened ever so slightly allowing my tongue to brush the inside of her lips gently. I shivered in anticipation of what I knew would come.

I was already nude, having never gotten into my clothes from the bath. I unbuttoned the top button on her business suit, slowly but with a distinct purpose. Her eyes gleamed while I continued. Finally, after several excruciating minutes, I was able to slide my greedy little hands into her blouse and cup my right hand over her left breast, kneading it roughly. It was apparent what she wanted me to do, so I continued. After several minutes of working to get her clothes off while continuing to caress her, she was finally as naked as I was. She helped me up, and we moved to the bed.

We both got under the cover, and then I pulled my head out. Suddenly, I realized there was a familiarity to the lovemaking. I felt a touch on my thigh, exactly where I had felt the phantom touch two nights before. It moved toward my cunt but stopped before it found its mark. Abruptly, her hands moved under the cover and started tweaking my breasts. Everything began happening as they had before. The nightmare had come back, briefly. It was when I felt my tits suckled, that I looked down and saw my lovely Judy. She glanced at me and stopped. I must have looked sick and a little panicky.

"What?" she asked.

I began crying softly, tears rolling down my makeup-free cheeks. Judy moved up to cradle me in her arms, her touch tender and not threatening. I began relaying the story of what I had gone through, reminding myself of the terrible, yet exhilarating sequence of events of that night. All the while I was shaking uncontrollably. Judy kept running her fingers through my hair trying her best to calm me down. When I finished, she leaned down and kissed me gently.

"It sounds terrifying. Do you want me to stop?"

I looked at her as if she was crazy. "It was the most alarming thing I've ever had to happen to me, but it was also one of the most fulfilling erotic instances of my life. Do I want you to stop? If you can make me feel half of what I felt that night...No, Judy...I don't want you to stop...I don't want you ever to stop...

12