Panic in Aisle Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan wasted no time and kissed down her neck, toward her chest. Cherise sighed, savoring the light tremors of delight his lips brought. She allowed him to recline her onto the bed, on her back, just as his lips engulfed a nipple. She sucked in a short, sharp breath at the sensation. Jordan nipped and nibbled, switching his lips from one breast to another. As soon as he moved his lips, a hand took their place. Fingers squeezed her breasts and stroked her nipples. Cherise ran her fingers through his dreadlocks and tried to relax ... but after a few moments of his attention on her breasts, her thighs had started to rub together on their own accord. Her breath came in pants and she had to force herself to not squirm.

His lips drifted from her breasts and down her belly. "Oh yes, keep going."

Jordan continued to kiss her skin while he undid her pants and lowered the zipper. Cherise raised her hips from the bed. Jordan hooked his fingers in her slacks and underpants, and pulled both down her legs. Cherise trembled as her pants' departure left not only her pussy bare but also the entirety of her damaged leg and her prosthesis. He paused and looked her up and down and a sinking feeling took hold in the pit of her stomach.

Then he smiled. "You're beautiful top to bottom. You know that, right?"

"But--"

"May I?"

She nodded.

Jordan knelt between her legs. He trailed soft kisses down her bum leg to the joint with the plastic limb. He glided his lips across her skin, then worked his way back up. "Beautiful," he murmured.

"I ..." Tears crowded her eyes. "Thank you."

Jordan switched legs and nibbled on the inside of her thigh. Thoughts of her leg fled. Cherise rested her hands on his head and closed her eyes. His lips crept closer to her center. She spread her legs further, silently urging him on. Jordan grazed his chin across her labia and Cherise moaned. His touch was at the same time as light as a butterfly and as strong and assured as a proud lion.

His tongue poked between her lips, gentle and delicate, and grazed against her clit. Cherise hissed. Her hips clenched and she pressed against his head.

Jordan began to lap at her. His tongue was a scourge and a tease--a torment and pleasure. He varied his pressure and speed and in no time, Cherise's hips began to rock. It struck her like a rock to the head that the first signals of an orgasm were already building deep in her abdomen.

Shit, it's been so ... so long ... God, he's too good at this ...

Rigid fingers pushed between the folds of her flesh. Cherise tried to find her voice, to say she wasn't ready but her body revealed that to be a lie. Two digits sank into her with a soft squelch, withdrew, and pushed in again.

Soaked already ... so wet ... that's so good ... it's ...

Her imminent orgasm swelled, blocking out conscious thought. Cherise tilted her head back. "Yes, yes! Don't stop, don't ..."

A wave of bliss broke, pouring across her mind and body like a tide. Cherise let loose a long stuttering hiss, followed by two short cries. Every muscle in her torso tensed and released, bathing her in relief and pleasure. Her arms shook and her legs quivered. She cried out again as a smaller, secondary wave hit her. Her vision blurred and her ears rang.

After a moment, Cherise became vaguely aware that she had returned to her mind. Her breathing slowed, though the shake in her limbs had not abated. She raised her head. "Wow."

Jordan kissed the inside of her knee. "I agree."

"Get those pants off."

"I already did."

"Your pants, fool!"

Jordan laughed and stood. He kicked off his loafers, unzipped his pants, and lowered them.

She rolled herself on her side, enjoying the view. Jordan's cock strained against the silk fabric and Cherise felt her heartbeat accelerate. "Nice boxers."

"Thanks." He peeled his socks off, then lowered his shorts. His thick cock stood proud and tall.

"And that's even nicer. Uhm, Jordan?"

"What?"

"Do you have, uh ..."

He chuckled. "It's covered." Jordan reached into his pants pocket, withdrew his wallet, and pulled loose a foil packet.

He went to tear it open but Cherise sat up and plucked it from his grip. "Allow me."

Jordan's grin grew. He nodded.

Cherise started to rip the packet, then set it aside on the bed. She took Jordan's cock in her hand and stroked the length of the shaft. Moisture shone at the tip. She leaned forward, touched the tip with her tongue, then pulled back. A glistening strand stretched from the head of his cock to her mouth. Cherise gazed up at him and smiled.

His nostrils flared and a hungry look filled his eyes.

She tore the foil and rolled the condom down his cock, then lay back on her elbows with her feet flat and knees bent. Jordan leaned across her, raised her by the neck, and kissed her yet again before lowering them both to the mattress. His weight was warm and reassuring. The head of his cock pressed against her entrance. Cherise tilted her hips--then gasped as his cock slid inside her. She closed her eyes. "Oh, God!"

"Jesus, Cherise, you're so tight."

"No, you're too thick."

"Do you want to stop?"

She opened her eyes and glared at him, even as her hands grabbed his shoulders. "Don't you dare!"

Jordan rocked his hips. Cherise whimpered as his girth withdrew, then again as he powered inside her a second time. She pulled his head down next to hers and wrapped her good ankle around his leg. She whispered in his ear in rhythm to his slow, steady thrusts. Every push of his meaty head into her tunnel elicited a tiny cry of joy. Her hard nipples scraped against his chest, heightening her pleasure. Jordan's hands caressed her head and arms, and ran down her sides, over her hips. Cherise closed her eyes and concentrated on the waves of pleasure rushing through her body and soul. They grappled together for several soft, wordless minutes, letting only their gasps and moans speak for them.

Jordan's thrusts grew harder and faster, and his breathing deeper. Cherise recognized the increase in pace. She kissed his ear. "Come on, baby. Come on."

He suddenly froze and grunted several times. His body went slack and a long lingering sigh escaped his lips.

Cherise stroked his head contentedly. Languor spread through her body. "Mmm, that was nice."

Jordan raised his head to stare at her. "Nice, huh? I was hoping for earth-shattering."

She smiled. "Sometimes 'nice' is enough. Sometimes, like now, it's perfect."

"Maybe we can try for earth-shattering next time ... if there is a next time."

She clutched him tighter. "There better be."

"Be right back." He carefully slid back, and out of her. A twinge of loss and disappointment rippled through her but it faded as she watched his muscular back and legs. He ducked into the bathroom. She heard a flush and he returned. She eyed his shrinking cock, which was still plenty big and inviting.

Jordan settled in the bed next to her. Cherise rolled into him, placed her head on his chest, and her arm across his chest. He pulled the comforter across them and they were silent for a moment.

As the lust faded, the old worries crept in. Cherise sighed.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I guess I'm fired now, right?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Everyone said you had too much integrity to sleep with an employee. So I guess I can't be an employee now."

Jordan snickered. "By 'everyone,' I assume you mean Mom and Elayne. I think what they meant was that I would never try to coerce an employee or use my position or the threat of their job against them."

"So how did--"

"I was attracted to you from the beginning but because of what you did for me, I never would have acted on it. I wanted you to have some security and a job. Then they both told me that you were interested, so I felt like maybe I could pursue it."

She blinked. "They did?"

"Yeah. I was trying to work up the courage to approach you when you asked me over for dinner."

"I think we've played, Jordan."

"How so?"

She sat up and faced him, feeling a little annoyed "They told me the same thing. In fact, Elayne all but bullied me into coming into your office that day."

His brow creased. Then Jordan smiled. "I guess they both saw what we were afraid to acknowledge. I can't be too mad at them." He pulled her back to her chest.

Cherise settled against him, content. His strong fingers stroked the curls of her hair and she sighed.

"Cherise, you'll have a job there as long as you want, though ..."

She tensed, ready for the worst.

"Mom has talked briefly about quitting, or at least taking a long vacation. If you're up to it, I'd like you to move up to her position, to run the front office."

She traced a finger across his strong chest. "Aren't you worried someone else will be upset--that Elayne and the others will think I fucked my way into the position?"

"They might ... but then I already told Elayne I was going to offer you your own team. Both she and Mom pushed us together so they had to expect this might happen. Just like I can't be too mad at them, they can't be mad at either of us when they practically made it happen. It'll be fine--if you want the job, I mean."

"I ..."

"You'd have to look after Jaylen too. I know that might be a deal-breaker. We are a package deal, you know."

"No, he's adorable. I just ..." She raised her head to gaze in his eyes. "You really are an optimist, aren't you?"

"Pretty much."

Cherise bit her lip. This is crazy ... but what do I have to lose now? She said, "I think this is going to blow up in our faces ... but I accept."

Jordan stretched forward and kissed her. She closed her eyes and savored the sensation rushing right down to her toes. He held her face as she looked at him once again. "Cherise, it will be fine. I swear."

#

Despite her misgivings, Cherise found that it was fine.

Jordan stayed until Saturday morning. She woke curled into him, her back pressed against his strong chest, and her ass against his hard cock. Cherise reached behind and began lightly stroking the head with her fingernails until he moaned. Several minutes later, Jordan had rolled her on her back and was balls-deep a second time--again with a condom--while Cherise moaned and squeezed his shoulders. Each thrust brought another ripple of pleasure and she spread her legs wider to take as much of him as she could. A minor orgasm broke through her before Jordan finished. They took a shower together before he dressed and left, giving her a fervent kiss at the door, and leaving Cherise with feelings of longing and satisfaction ... and a little trepidation.

She half-expected to be greeted with withering smirks or disapproval when she arrived at work Monday but Meredith did neither. The woman bounced Jaylen on her lap and only said, "Jordan tells me you're taking over here."

"Uh, yes."

"Good." She set her grandson in his playpen. The boy smiled and gurgled. "Let's get to work."

Cherise listened as Meredith went over her duties, all of which seemed standard for secretarial and office manager duty. Meredith kept a tight, organized control on their contracts and invoices, and Cherise picked it up quickly enough.

She eyed the other employees as they arrived at Malone Custom Cleaners. Most paid her little attention and she wondered if Jordan had already put out the word that she was assuming Meredith's position. A few, like Elayne, gave her knowing smiles. None seemed upset. The crews assembled and dispersed to their assignments.

Around nine, Jordan emerged from his office. He smiled at Cherise, then looked at his mom. "Everything good?"

"Perfect. She'll do just fine."

"I figured as much." He dropped off a stack of paperwork, then departed, citing meeting a client--which Cherise remembered from the day's schedule--and left the two of them the only ones in the office.

Cherise waited until they had a natural break in the conversation before she said, "So you're taking a vacation?"

"Just some time off for now."

"Temporary, right? In case I don't work out here?"

"If you want to put it that way. Sure, if things go south, I can take over but I'm not worried."

"Until he finds a better candidate for the desk? Or as ..." She hesitated. "His girlfriend I guess. I mean, I don't even know if that's what we are. I don't know what we are."

"If you'll allow me to be crass, let me put your mind at ease. Jordan's not the type to put pussy ahead of his business. He learned that lesson well enough with Latanya."

Cherise grimaced. "That's blunt."

"Don't twist it up, either. He doesn't see you as a hookup. He was in a real mood Saturday night at dinner. You were all he could talk about."

"Really?"

"Really."

She thought of Darius and sneered. "They all say that at first."

"Don't even go there. My boy's not a cheater. He's as loyal as a man can get. That's not just because he's my son. I raised him right; I wouldn't put up with him being with someone and being a player at the same time." Meredith crossed her arms. "Let me guess, you've been with a guy who had his side pieces--or were you the side piece?"

"No," Cherise said. "I mean, yes, the last guy I was with was screwing around. So were all the guys in his friend group. I ... I guess I'm just used to a man being a dog."

"A lot are. But not all. You told me about your dad and your brothers. Are they?"

"I don't think so."

"There you go." She grinned. "But we're worrying about nothing. Jordan does like you a lot--and I can tell you like him too. You're not Latanya, he's not your ex. So just let it roll, be patient with him, and try not to screw up, okay?"

"Are you going to give the same speech to your son?"

"I already did. Now come on, let's get back to it."

Cherise worked side-by-side with Meredith for two days and by the end of the second day, she felt as though she had the rhythm and pace of the business under control. That Wednesday, she manned the desk alone and helped disperse the crews with the schedule that she and Jordan had determined the day before. They departed for their jobs, leaving her alone with him and Jaylen. Cherise gazed around the desk, trying to think about what she needed to do next.

"How's it feel?" Jordan said from the doorway.

"Huh?"

"Flying solo."

Cherise smiled. "I think I have it under control."

"I think you do too. I guess I'll tell Mom she can go on her real vacation."

"Where's that?"

"She and her boyfriend were heading to Vegas for two weeks. She would have canceled if you hadn't worked out."

"I didn't know she had a boyfriend."

Jordan shrugged. "It's fairly recent but she really likes him. Almost as much as I like you."

Cherise blushed and lowered her eyes. "I keep waiting for all this to collapse."

He stepped in front of her. Strong fingers raised her chin. "Hey. I told you everything would be fine, didn't I?"

"You did. I'm starting to believe you." A devilish thought occurred and she laughed. She winked at him. "Just us in the office now."

"It seems so." He cocked his head. "But this is a business, and we have Jaylen here."

"I know."

"But I wouldn't mind a kiss."

"I can do that."

She stood and circled the desk, slid her arms around his torso, and mashed her lips against his. After a moment, they broke apart and she gazed at him. The longer she did, the longer the feeling grew.

This is so stupid, Cherise. You're just going to get the rug pulled out from under you. But what if just maybe this time, it's going to work out? She bit her lip. I guess I can hope.

#

Spring gave way to summer and with each passing week, Cherise's relationship with Jordan grew and blossomed.

In the office, their relationship remained the same: professional and proper, especially in front of the other employees. She stayed at the front desk, with Meredith occasionally filling in when crews ran short and Jordan had to go on a job. Inevitably on those days, Cherise found herself on job sites with him. In spite of their attraction, they did work well together, without arguing or getting in each other's way. Away from the office, Jordan was far more open with his feelings, frequently taking a work break to give her a kiss. And then there was the day they'd finished early and wheeled past her apartment for a quickie before heading back.

At the memory, delight tickled her spine. They'd both been filthy and tired, and neither of them had fully gotten undressed. Before she even unzipped his fly, he'd been stiff as a piece of rebar and Cherise herself was so excited her underpants were swamped. She'd come twice before he unloaded inside her in a torrent. Their coupling that day had been fast and heated--almost violent--and she'd loved it.

That was also the first time they'd not used a condom. Cherise had fretted for a bit, then shrugged and resigned herself to whatever happened.

Of course, she also liked their slower, gentler lovemaking, which was the norm. She and Jordan spent several nights of the week and most weekends together. He brought Jaylen sometimes and they were more restrained during those visits. Cherise found herself falling in love with the little boy as much as his father, and she began to dream of them being one tight family.

Most of Cherise's coworkers took her seeming promotion in stride and few, like Elayne, expressed their happiness for her. A few gave her questioning looks here and there but no one said anything. She supposed a few of them thought Cherise had earned her new position on her back. In truth, her guilty conscience insinuated the same thing. When she mentioned her internal conflict to Jordan, he had only laughed and reminded her that she earned it with her work--and that if she wanted to discontinue their relationship, she could keep her new position anyway, or take over the team he had offered before they started dating.

I have to take him at his word. He was going to promote me anyway and that was before we did anything.

Her parents had driven down to Milwaukee in May to visit and Cherise had introduced them to Jordan. Despite her initial worries--considering her folks's reaction to her dating Darius--they and Jordan had gotten along great. Before long, Jordan and her dad had been swapping sports stories as if they'd known each other all their lives and even exchanged numbers and emails so they could talk more. Her mom had caught Cherise's eye, and simply smiled and nodded her approval.

Cherise tentatively probed Jordan's intentions with his ex-wife. Latanya was the only subject about which Jordan seemed reticent to talk. Cherise knew the woman was facing a parole hearing in early July, and that Jordan had refiled an order of protection for himself and Jaylen. She decided to broach that subject a month before the parole hearing, as they ate dinner. "Jordan?"

"Yeah?"

"What's going to happen tomorrow?"

He shrugged, not taking his eyes off his plate of pasta. "Hopefully, it will be a formality. Latanya's still in prison and she might not be paroled."

"What if she gets out and files for joint custody?"

"I don't know. I don't really want to talk about it."

Cherise took a deep breath. "Well, I do. This is important."

Jordan set down his fork and tossed one arm over the back of his chair. His look was none too friendly. "So talk."

She folded her hands in her lap. "I won't lie, Jordan. After everything that happened to me before, I never thought I would find someone I could love again. I didn't think I deserved to find someone. But the last few months have been so fantastic I'm starting to get my faith back. The longer I'm with you, the more I start to believe. I ... I love you."

Cherise raised her chin. "But I'm not going to walk in blind. If you and I are going to be together, we have to be a team. That means when it comes to Jaylen and your ex-wife, we need to be on the same page. I'm not saying I have a say in how you raise Jaylen. Not yet, anyway. But I do want to help, if you'll let me. Or am I moving too fast, and assuming too much?"