Panties in Public

Story Info
My wife takes me at the Mall.
2.2k words
4.5
52.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchAlex
DutchAlex
143 Followers

After a few months, and many more fuckings, my wife decided it was time to up our game. She didn't share her plan with me, in fact I didn't even know she had a plan, but she did.

Our sex life had changed, sometimes I fucked her, sometimes she fucked me, and one night we fucked each other. The sex was amazing, and she knew just how to keep me wrapped around her finger. She also knew when to go slow, and when to wait until I was ready.

We had progressed a bit in our "New" experience. I had agreed to wear panties on the weekends. Cassie had bought me a few new pairs of panties (all silky thongs) and a new strap on cock. It was slightly bigger, but the real catch was it would shoot out a mixture of goop like cum. She was very excited to show me it when she brought it home, but for some reason had not introduced it into our sex life.

So here it is again Saturday morning. I got up went downstairs to find Cassie making breakfast, Eggs Benedict, my favorite,. I came up behind her in the kitchen and hugged her from behind, my morning wood pushing into the crack of her ass, and kissed her neck.

"Hey honey, It looks like you're hungry or at least it feels that way" She joked about my cock pressing up against her "I hope you're hungry for breakfast though".

I squeezed her tightly "Eggs Benedict! What's the occasion?" I asked.

"Do I need a reason to spoil my man?" she said plating up breakfast and setting it on the nook.

I sat down and she brought me coffee. Cassie sat next to me, we ate and talked about all nonsense in the news.. She teased my cock, every once in awhile, with a light stroke or a gentle squeeze making sure to keep me hard. After we had finished breakfast, she cleared the plates and refilled my coffee. She sat on my lap and started to wriggle her ass against my rock hard cock.

"Sweetie" She said seductively "I want to go shopping, will you take me to the mall?"

The way she was grinding her butt against me, my mind filled with thoughts of shooting a load of cum in her ass, I would've taken her to the moon. "Yes" I stammered "of course."

Cassie jumped off my lap, pulled me to my feet, and pulled down my shorts. She took my cock in her hand, and started licking it like an Ice Cream Cone. After a minute she took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip. Cassie was a pro at sucking cock, and I was in for a treat. My legs trembled and I started to tense up as I was close to blowing my load.

Cassie stopped, stood up and kissed me deeply. "That's just a little taste of what's to cum." She said smiling that wicked smile of hers. "Let's see if that'll keep you hard all the way to the mall. Now go get showered and dressed".

I raced upstairs, showered and put on my pink thong, jeans, a t shirt and some tennis shoes. When I came back down stairs Cassie was dressed and ready. She was wearing a long summer dress that was beautiful, but did nothing to show off her gorgeous figure. I guess we really were going shopping, and she just wanted to torture my cock until we got back home.

The drive to the mall was a combination of cock teasing and talking about where she wanted to shop. She'd like to look at some new clothes, and shoes, and of course some new panties. She squeezed my cock as she said panties to remind me that I was her "panty slut". Fuck! This was going to be a long day, and i might not survive the mall if she kept teasing me this way, I may need to buy some new jeans.

When we got to the mall, Cassie reached over and rubbed my cock through my jeans "I bet you'd love to shove that up my tight little ass" She cooed, and hopped out of the truck. I followed trying to down play the tent in my pants.

We started out dress shopping and Cassie tried on what seemed like the entire selection. I sat patiently in the waiting room, as she would try one on an then model it for me. Every so often she would tease my cock by grabbing it or rubbing it, sometimes in front of other women as they entered the dressing rooms. It was fun, and as much as she seemed determined to make me cum in my pants, it was kind of romantic hanging out like this.

After Cassie finished looking at dresses (she bought 4) she exclaimed loudly "It's panty time!" Grabbing my hand and all but dragging me across the mall as she ran, we went to Victoria's Secret. She patted my ass "I bet they don't now Alex's secret" and I blushed slightly.

She enjoyed this and held a par of panties against me asking me what I thought. I played it as cool and masculine as I could and looked at some thongs on a table. Cassie picked out a dozen pairs, six for her and six for me. As we paid she reached down and squeezed my cock, it was out of the cashiers view, but not the other shoppers, and we got some judgmental looks as we left.

Next up was shoes, high heels. and after a half hour of strutting Cassie picked out a couple pairs of stilettos, we paid and it appeared I had survived the shopping trip.

We started our walk to the car, and as we passed a bathroom we said, almost in unison "I need to pee." I looked at her, and realizing one us would have to hold the shopping bags, took the high road. "You go first, I'll watch the bags."

Without hesitation Cassie took my hand and led me into the family bathroom. She locked the door "See we can both go in here. You first." I freed my aching cock, and struggled to aim it and pee in my excited state. Cassie laughed and joked about my struggle, and after what seemed like an eternity, my erection faded and I finished up, zipped up and went to wash my hands.

"Do you wanna watch me pee" Cassie asked, this was a new request, and so I took notice. She lifted her dress slightly, pulled down her panties and sat down. I strained for a glimpse, but her dress was to long. I stared at her panties around her ankles, and smiled coyly as i spied a wet spot. She was turned on. She peed, and when she finished instead of pulling up her panties, she slowly started pulling her dress up her legs. "Do you want a peak?"

I nodded yes, hoping this was not another tease.

Cassie stared intently into my eyes, that wicked smile returned to her lips. She hiked her dress up higher, then higher and then reach under it and made a motion as if she were adjusting herself. Then she started hiking her dress up until it looked like it was caught on something. In one smooth motion she flipped her dress the rest of the way up revealing her new strap on. The end of it glistened, and i realized it was small bubbles of the fake cum dripping out. Cassie stroked her cock slowly up and down, up and down.

I was mesmerized watching her, and my cock was rock hard again.

Cassie made a coughing noise, waking me from my trance, and I glanced into her eyes. "I'm so hard baby, and my cock is full of cum." She spoke in a sweet, seductive voice, "Please can I fuck your ass?"

I was turned on, but definitely comfortable with the idea of getting caught with a dildo up my ass in a public bathroom. "Here?" was all I could manage to say.

Cassie stood up, dropping her dress to the floor, She stood there naked except for the strap on and harness. She pinched her nipples and smiled "Why not baby, you know you lie it and I need to cum. PLEASE?" She stepped forward, through her arms around me a kissed me. Her fingers found my belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I stood there pants at my ankles, cock straining against the silky pink thong I was wearing, and my head spinning. I wanted to pull up my pants and run out of there. She pulled my pantie to the side, and I felt her lips on my cock again. Her hand moved around my hips, and her finger traced my asshole. OMG!

My cock throbbed, and then suddenly in all the haze, there was a moment of clarity. I wanted...I wanted...I wanted her to fuck me like a cheap whore in the mall bathroom. I moaned and pressed my ass against her finger. Out of nowhere it seemed, she lubed up two digits and began finger fucking my ass as she sucked my cock. My heart was racing, my breathing slowed and I felt my orgasm build.

"FUCK! REALLY!" I thought as Cassie stopped my orgasm again. This wasn't teasing this was fucking torture.

Cassie stood up, lead me to the sink and bent me over. She leaned over my back, her nipples gently rubbing against me, and whispered "I want you to watch me fuck you this time babe." I felt her cock press against my slick hole. She grabbed my hips and pushed the head in. I watched myself grimace at the pain of my ass being stretched, and then felt her rock back and forth against me pushing in a little more and then pulling out until only her cock head was in my ass. I watched my face as she fucked me slowly and saw my expression turn from pain to pleasure. I looked at Cassie over my shoulder and saw her drunk with lust and power. "Ready for more slut?" She asked aggressively.

I spoke instinctively "Yes, Fuck me hard".

Cassie pushed all the way in, and once again i winced, and then she pulled out and I closed my eyes the pleasure overtaking me. She slapped my ass "Open your eyes slut, I want you to see your ass being owned by me!"

I opened my eyes, and watched her fuck me. Her body tensing with every thrust, her chest rising and falling as the dildo pressed against her clit when she bottomed out in my ass. It was the most sensual and erotic thing I've ever experienced. My cock started to throb, and I began moaning softly at first, and then louder and louder. That's when it hit me, I really, really loved this. I loved being her slut, and I loved it when she fucked my ass. I loved how her cock filled me up, how she made me wear panties, and how she treated me like a cheap whore. II could feel my orgasm building, and from the intensity of her thrusts and her increased breathing, I knew nothing was going to stop us this time.

Cassie's thrust became more and more furious and the feeling of her cock rubbing my prostate grew more and more intense. I Thought I was going to blackout. My knees felt like they would buckle beneath me, but I fought back pressing my ass back against her every thrust pushing her cock deeper in me than ever.

Then it happened Cassie started cumming so hard i could feel her juices spraying all over my legs.. That was it for me, and I came shouting and shooting rope after rope all over the wall below the sink. It felt lie I had spurted out a gallon, and I let myself drop to my knees on the floor. I knelt there, in the afterglow of the most incredible orgasm I have ever felt, trying to catch my breath.

I don't know how much time passed, but enough that Cassie had come back to her senses. She reached down, took my cock in one hand and milked the last of cum into her hand. She licked it up and then kissed me deeply forcing my cum down my throat. "Good Slut" she said sweetly.

I struggled to my feet, adjusted my panties, and pulled up my jeans. Cassie got dressed too, and we walked out the family bathroom to an audience. I guess we must've put on quite a concert. I noticed some ladies staring at Cassie strangely, maybe even disgusted. I thought they mistakenly thought she was the whore, but I turned my head to see her cock poking out against her sundress. It was quite a sight and had to offend the sensibilities of the less adventurous crowd. She reached down adjusting herself and tucking her cock in against her leg, and we hurried out to the truck.

As I started the engine, She looked at me "Fuck, I forgot to cum in your ass! Oh well, guess who's getting fucked when we get home?"

I almost broke the sound barrier on the way, and we both got what we wanted, but that's another story...

DutchAlex
DutchAlex
143 Followers